Servitude

Story Info
Learning to be a proper lady.
3.9k words
3.07
11.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had recently begun a correspondence over email with a man in his late 50's. We had been active on the same internet forum for a weekend. It started when he replied to a post I made the second day that I had an account on the forum. In his reply he introduced himself as Mr. Henderson and said he was available as a form of mentor. He provided an email address to reach him at, if I was interested.

I responded cordially, thanking him, and introduced myself. I told him about my Stepfather; Mr. Henderson was so supportive and kind. He explained to me how it was my fault my Stepfather had left. Then he told me that it was best to not be alone for too long. We then briefly discussed my daughter, and my appearance.

I was so lonely, I needed someone to hug, someone to talk to. I arranged for my daughter to be cared for and asked Mr. Henderson if he wanted to meet in person. I knew that it is undignified for a woman to be so forward but I was in need.

I received in depth instructions on what to bring, where to be and when, and how to contact him. They also included an agreement. I agreed to not talk unless spoken to and obey him; he promised would make me a more desirable woman. I could say stop or quit at any time. I printed the email and drove to the store. I bought: a wool blanket, a metal bowl, baby wipes, a pool mask and a black marker as instructed by the email

I drove from the store to a large airport. I paid for a week of parking, packed the materials in a backpack and walked into the terminal. The building was empty except for a handful of employees. After looking around the massive structure I walked to a small store next to a security checkpoint. A wire thin African man greeted me with a strong accent. I found the prepaid phones and grabbed two boxes feeling the air conditioning blow unrelenting cold air on the back of my neck.

The gaunt cashier's giant hand palmed both boxes and took them. His eyes met mine, his pupils and irises one black abyss. "Has the village not cared for the child enough?. . . No child will go without the village's warmth, the uncared for child will return with flame and burn the village to feel the warmth." He spoke as if reciting an ominous moment of tension in a scary story. Unsure of what he was talking about I dismissively nodded and left with the final two items on the list.

I left the terminal and walked a mile to a motel. The parking lot smelled like urine and there were no cars parked in it. I opened a prepaid phone, activated it and called the number I was provided on the email. The call went to voicemail. I pressed the redial key and was lifting the phone to my head when a silver sedan rolled out from the side of the motel. The car stopped in front of me, the driver said "Lauren" and opened the passenger door on the near side of the car.

"Mr.Henderson?" I asked foolishly. As I sat Mr.Henderson gave me instructions. "Lauren, for me to help you, you need to listen to me, ok?" He paused but not for a response and then continued "Color the swimming mask completely black with the marker then put it on and make sure that it is completely blacked out." I worked in silence hiding my excitement and fear.

I put the blacked out mask on. "I can't see anything." I said. He continued his instructions as he handed me the wool blanket. "Cover yourself with this and take a nap. I will wake you when we get there."

My mind wandered, I looked at the parallel black lines that I had just colored on the mask as sunlight warmed my face. We drove for about an hour before I fell asleep.

The car bumped and wiggled as we drove down the long driveway. I woke up and reached for the mask. "Take it off," he said. It was night and the bright motion activated lights mounted to the exterior of the home made seeing the area outside of their reach impossible. We stopped and exited the car.

I grabbed my bag and watched as he lifted a garage door in front of me. The garage was empty. A 3 inch in diameter metal bar ran the width of the room about half a foot below the ceiling. There was a lone incandescent light bulb on the ceiling lighting the whole room. The brick walls and oil stained concrete floor were only home to an interior door and no windows.

Mr. Henderson turned to me, He handed me his prepaid phone that I dialed at the motel. He activated the second phone I had bought, and had me call it. We walked into the garage as he spoke/

"Call the number ending in a one if you want to stop and or leave. Call the number ending in a seven at 5am everyday." He looked at me. "I am ready, sir." I said.

I placed the bag in the corner of the room, and carried the wool blanket, baby wipes and metal bowl to the center of the room; where the prepaid phone was left on the floor. He secured a large carabiner to first a chain, then a thick steel ring that rested with the metal bar through the center. The chain hung from the carabiner, and the ring ran sliding along the length of the bar as he approached me.

My hands shook as he displayed the end of the chain. A D-ring was fixed near the end, he looped the end around my neck. The cool metal made me flinch as he secured the chain to itself using a padlock. The makeshift collar and leash were long enough for me to lay down, but not long enough to reach the interior door, my bag or the garage door.

He rubbed his hands on his blue jeans. "Anything changed from our agreement on the email?" he asked, now standing with his arms folded across his chest. " I still am ok with all that stuff. Mr. Henderson, I am getting nervous. Are you sure this will make me a more appealing wife?" I spoke in a rushed panic.

He checked his watch and looked back at me. "Yes." He said calmly. He left the garage through the interior door. I looked about and walked the length of the bar pulling my leash behind me. Fear and regret overwhelmed me. I started crying quietly as I paced.

" I don't know where I am, or who this guy really is. I agreed to obey him and he chains me to a ceiling. I just want someone to hold me." I thought. I sat against the wall and covered myself with the blanket.

He came through the interior door, a beer in his hand. His brown, thick cotton shirt was unbuttoned down to the middle of his sternum, his sleeves rolled up to the top of his forearms. The ends of the sleeves were even, snug and neat bands of cloth. They looked as though the lighter brown interior fabric were pressed into cuffs by an iron.

I wiped my face with my index finger to clear away fouled make up. "Strip." His command was firm but not above a conversation volume. I slipped out of my sundress in a fluid motion. I looped my thong with my left thumb and stepped out of it. He finished the beer in his hand and placed it on the floor to his right. He approached me, My body shook gently, burning the flood of adrenaline in my veins.

He caressed my breasts with both hands, his thumbs teasing my nipples. I reached for his belt and released it. I unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. "Turn around." He said. I did so and he stepped out of his jeans. His thumb prodded my butthole, "Not what I had in mind," I thought.

He pulled a small bottle from his shirt pocket. I pressed my ass against his dick and rubbed against his briefs. His hand guided my hips off his lap and his other thumb rubbed oil on my butthole. HIs thumb pushed into my ass slowly. I reached back and grabbed his forearm. He pulled his thumb out. I turned and got on my knees. "Face away, bend over." he said.

"Yes sir" I answered faking enthusiasm as best as I could. A rough hand spread my ass and his cock pressed against my asshole. He grabbed the chain six inches from my neck and pulled it tight, while thrusting his cock into me slowly. "OOOWW!" I yelled as my sphincter squeezed shut around his shaft, my buttcheeks flexing together. Getting stretched out was excruciating. "OUCH that fucking hurts!" I growled as he penetrated deeper. He pulled the chain a little harder against my throat.

"No safeword, I need to become a good wife." I thought. I winced as he reached an uncomfortable depth. He started thrusting. The long slow thrusts made it clear that he didn't oil up his cock too. He pulled the chain even tighter forcing me to press my ass against his hips to breath.

He pumped faster and faster. I gripped my sundress in my fists and moaned quietly as the pleasure increased. He spanked me, "Fuck!" he exclaimed. He released the chain, I licked my fingers and rubbed my clit. We synced our hip movements for an ideal rhythm.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Yess." he said as he began to cum. I lifted my butt to meet his lap as he came deep inside me, as deep as he could reach. His cock slowly receded from my rectum. Cum drained down my pussy lips and down my right thigh. My butthole gaping, shutting with interment pushes, as I purge the cum from my bowels.

I opened the baby wipes, handed him one and cleaned myself. We recovered sitting on the cool floor, him sweating. "5 A.M" he said, dropping the used wipe and fixing his clothes. He then picked up the empty beer can and walked out of the garage.

I sat, looking at my meger collection of supplies. My butt still recovering, I realised that I needed to pee. " I hope the bowl isn't for food!" I said to myself.

I scooted the bowl to the far wall, careful not to spill. I curled up in the wool blanket on the floor. I rolled around and tried every position to sleep in. Not having a pillow was horrible. I tried to sleep and got up and paced for the remainder of the night. I called at (Day 2)4:59 A.M, it rang until voicemail. My stomach begged for food. I sat exhausted and starving on the floor.

The interior door opened and Mr. Henderson stood over me sipping his coffee in a bathrobe. "Morning." he greeted me as he looked at the improvised toilet with a frown.

My stomach stirred with the smell of fresh coffee. I looked at him, hardly able to think through the hunger and sleep deprivation. "Hi..." I said. He left and returned without his coffee. He slowly carried the metal bowl out. I waited uncomfortably against the wall. Seconds felt like minutes and minutes like hours as I sat.

He returned, I stood as he entered the room. "On your knees." he ordered in a calm voice. I slowly lowered myself to my knees. He untied his bathrobe and tossed it. My thoughts went to my mouth as I realized how thirsty I was and how dry my mouth was. My nerves started up as memories of the last blowjob I gave, came to mind. I reached for his dick.

"Hands behind your back" he said calmly. "Shit..." I thought as I obeyed him and replied "Yes sir." My hands felt wet and clammy as I squeezed them together. I adjusted my weight and prayed for food and water soon, and sleep. I took his dick into my mouth still thinking about my stomach. I sucked halfheartedly, barely getting past the head of his cock. I stopped sucking and fixing my hair and then continued. I tasted bitter precum as his shaft rubbed down my tongue, he pulled his cock out of my mouth. "Teeth!" he says sternly.

We started again, I put more effort in with my tongue. He calmed down and I sucked deeper and continued to massage his dick with my tongue. "My efforts are being appreciated" I bragged to myself in my mind, as I watched his facial expressions. Watching him in pleasure turns me on more as I go. Lust and pride drove me to work harder.

He gripped the chain above me with both hands. I took his cock into my throat. I panicked and my hands shot up to his thighs. He didn't grab my head and I calmed down. "It's ok. It's ok." I thought to myself. I throated his cock and started to take it deeper. An inch from all the in and I congratulated myself. "That's it. That's it!"' he encouraged as he looked down.

I finally pressed my nose to his stomach and started back up. While catching my breath a wave of confidence hit me. I took his cock into my mouth and into my throat. I slided my face down to his belly allowing the cock down my throat much quicker. I was applauded with a sigh and him taking a step. I withdrew the cock until it was at the entrance of my throat. I took a quick inhale and took the shaft as fast as I could; as soon as my nose touched his stomach I pulled my head back until just before he would leave my throat and slammed my head back towards his stomach. I kept throat fucking his cock as fast as I could while he swore, wiggled and flexed.

Black tears poured down my cheeks. He shook the chain violently and thrusted his hips unexpectedly. His hands slammed into the back of my head, gripping my hair as he came hard down my throat. "FUCK YESss!" he yelled. My lungs felt like someone was flooding them, my chest hurt.

He finally stopped ejaculating and pulled out. The cock was out but I still couldn't breath. I held my chest and coughed up cum as spit flung from my face. I sat looking at the floor while I enjoyed oxygen again. He cleaned up and left before I was out of my trance. I rubbed my cum, spit, and makeup soaked face in the blanket and fell asleep.

A few hours later when I woke up my hunger was diminished and I was desperate for water. My pussy was sore from prolonged arousal and my body hurt from the hard ground. I walked around anticipating his return.

Three hours of misery later, the door opened. He handed me a bottle of water and took out the bowl again. The water was unbelievably satisfying.

The chain had become aggravating no matter how I adjusted it. I raged against the bar until I realized he was standing next me watching. I blushed and avoided eye contact. He stepped up to me and kissed my neck.

He took a handful of my right boob and kissed my neck more. I needed to be fucked. I couldn't take it anymore. I fumbled around undressing him like a crackhead. I kissed him as I slowly stroked him. His massive tongue invaded my mouth. "Holy shit!" I thought as we made out. I stood on my toes and tried to mount him but failed.

He lowered me onto my back and kissed his way down to my boobs. "Oh my god" I said giddy with anticipation. He sucked my tit and as I enjoyed it, I thought back to the size of his tongue. "That thing filled my mouth. So fucking big! What the fuck!?" I thought.

I wiggled my pussy towards his cock trying to get him to fuck me. His head went down instead. I braced myself against the floor. He made contact with my neglected clit and I grinded my mound against him. Massaging my breasts then gripping his hair all while he puts my pussy on the fast tract to climax. Pleasure flowed through my body causing involuntary flailing and grinding. His fingers slipped inside me and started pressing down and fucking, while he sucked and flicked my clit.

"Ahhu.." I said unable to speak further as I surfed orgasmic pulses. I grabbed his head grinded against his tongue suspended in some climaxed induced rigermortuce. My body relaxed as I lay in a blissful aura. He climbed into missionary. He drove his dick inside me. "OOHH.hhhh.." I moaned as he thrusted. Extra sensitive after cumming, his dick could do nothing but perfect. He thrusted faster, "You're gonna make.." I didn't finish my sentence as I am propelled into another orgasm.

I held on to his wrists for dear life. "SHIT CHRIST" I yelled as I finished cumming. Dick drunk and unable to talk, I muttered nonsense as he fucked me. He pulled out and semen sprayed wildly as he grabbed his cock. I watch him stroke himself and fire his remaining load into my upper thigh.

I lay still and watch him collect his clothes and leave. I look at the pattern of his cum still wet on me and the floor and close my eyes. I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache. I was hungry, irritable, my neck was raw, and my vigina was sore. I sat pouting in the blanket. I called at (Day 3)4:45A.M like normal it went to voicemail. A few minutes later he walked in.

Unlike me, he looked clean, well rested and happy. He looked at me with a zip lock bag of dog food in his hand. I couldn't handle it, I started to cry. "Yes or no?" he asked calmly. The bag had about a cup of dog food in it. I looked up at him, crying with my hand over my mouth. "Y-e-yes s-sir" I stuttered. I started to compose myself.

I wiped my face and sat up straight. He poured the bag on to the floor sending dog food bouncing and rolling all over the room. "Oh why..." I whined as I broke down in tears again. I sobbed into my blanket. He left the room.

Once I had worn myself out and was done crying I began collecting dog food off the floor. I sniffed one and put it in my mouth. It was awful and left an after taste of lawn clippings. I begrudgingly ate them as fast as I could collect them. I finished all of the ones that were in reach. My stomach kicked into overdrive. I was driven mad with hunger.

My anguish led to thirst and I had only doubled my suffering. My headache throbbed and I constantly moved my chain collar for relief. My body was bruised all over from the floor. I smelled horrible and I was filthy. My eyes were dry and I blinked repeatedly to get them to focus. I stood in the middle of the room wrapped in the blanket for at least half an hour. I looked at the prepaid phone with a blank face.

"I can stop this with a phone call..." I thought. The door opened as I bent to pick up the phone. I stood up and looked at Mr. Hamilton. He grabbed the blacked out mask from the bag in the corner and handed it to me. I put it on without question. I felt the padlock lift and heard it open. He pulled it free and the collar fell with a loud impact when it landed on the floor. I smiled slightly.

He grabbed my ass, gave it a squeeze and then took my hand. He opened the garage door. I stepped blindly on to a rough driveway. He led me onto grass and we walked for a few yards then we stopped. He let go and I stood motionless and blind. I silently basked in the sunlight while I waited. "Feet together" he ordered. I placed them together as instructed. I felt a chain wrap around my shins multiple times followed by the locking of a padlock. I contemplated this for a moment and then thought about where we might be.

The sound of a hose being turned on caught my attention. Freezing cold water rushed over my body, sending me tumbling to the ground. " Oh my gosh!" I gasped as I squirmed to avoid the frigid water. He sprayed me for several minutes, drenching me entirely. I shivered and my teeth chattered as he stood me up. "You're ok." he said. He unlocked the chain. I wobbled with him shaking violently as he led me to the garage. He shut the door and took the mask off me.

I lunged for the wool blanket and held it intently to my body. He handed me a water bottle that he had brought back with him. I drank it as fast as I possibly could with the blanket around me. After I dropped the bottle on the ground he handed me a candy bar. I ate it. I then sat down and went to sleep almost immediately wrapped in the wool blanket.

I woke up and felt the chain around my neck. I was completely emotionally drained. I called the phone for (Day 4) 5 A.M. I stood fixing my hair the best I could with my hands. He walked in and I didn't look back. He placed a plate of pancakes down with juice. I ate quickly and finished my meal in silence.

I had entered a state of outer body tranquility and had become effectively a mindless body. He unlocked the collar and told me to pack. I packed robotically and waited. He left the room. He returned and handed me my dress. I put it on. He then handed me the black out mask and I put it on as well. He led me to the car and I sat inside with the bag on my lap. As we pulled out he spoke "You have done so well." I placed the bag on the floor and said "Yes sir."

He drove for an hour and a half and told me to take the mask off. We drove another several blocks to the motel. "Right now you are so appealing. Behave like you did for me and no man could resist you." he said as he parked the car. I put my sandals on and exited the sedan with my bag. "This has been really tough." I thought. "Yes sir. I will always remember this. Thank you."

12