All Comments on 'Servitude'

by lauren1501610743

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Utterly bizarre !?!

So presumably this is an ongoing story continuing on from the step father story. So I guess I’m missing a lot of background information, I’m good with that because stories that contain incest are an absolute turn off for me. Unfortunately that means that a good chunk of this isn’t going to make sense to me. On the whole stepfather & incest situation, I don’t care that there’s no biological link, the stepfather had a parental role in her life so any sexual activity between them is wrong.

This chapter (?) starts with her being told it’s her fault that the stepfather left - no I’m of the opinion it’s not her fault, he was the one with a duty of care.

So she agrees to a *sort of* D/s interlude - being absolutely honest on reading it BDSM was NOT the first thing that springs to mind. That would be torture, abuse, starvation, essentially shock tactics with acute emotional manipulation and anal rape.

Whilst she technically had a safe word option - "No safeword, I need to become a good wife." she clearly thought otherwise and had no intention of using. Why she assumed that being a submissive was a requirement to being a *good wife* is beyond me. I’m all in favour of BDSM but what you wrote in your story bears no resemblance to the S.S.C kind of BDSM that I’m familiar with.

As a piece of writing it was really good, it was vivid and very intense. It was easy to empathise with her but in terms of the plot itself the poor woman would have benefitted more from counselling. After which if she was interested in BDSM there are plenty of safe ways of uncovering your desires, if anything I’d say that this story would do well in the Mind Control or Horror categories.

Well done, to you for being brave enough to submit your stories. It’s more than I’ve been able to do. Your hard work is appreciated.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlauren1501610743@lauren1501610743
Hi my name is Lauren. I enjoy romantic stories, especially about young men falling in love with one another.