Servitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know... I know... that I promised you that I'd... but I can't ...I can't do any of this..I don't even know..." Chloe continues, "...I'm increasingly ostracised... on the outside... I failed him and he can't forgive me... only uses me now when it suits him... he.. he..."

Her words fall short, a genuine pang of sympathy briefly passes my mind she is clearly distressed. I am not sure what I can do about the situation or if indeed I even want involvement. The agreement had been simple in truth Chloe had never furnished me with any real detail on Logan Hughes reemergence let alone his plans. Her admission may explain plenty. Whatever the circumstance, I consider as I glance back to Rose, tonight this is not my priority.

"So you're fleeing ... but where will you go?" I enquire politely enough.

"I've... I 've a sister..." Chloe straightens a little, "...I'll stay with her just to get sorted... he.,. Logan ...he doesn't know about her."

"Would you consider switching your allegiance?" I speak with clarity, "If I could offer you a position here."

Chloe turns to look at me, I speak without thinking but I have a Wynter Ortega size gap to fill in my organisation. Given her status as a trusted lieutenant to Logan Hughes the girl stood before me could be the ideal replacement despite my misgivings on her mental fragility that borderline schizophrenic at times. There would be crazier decisions I could make, and his enemy could be my ally as I strove to crush Logan Hughes once and for all.

Chloe looks at me ruefully, she makes to shake her head in disbelief

"Not like that..." I second guess her assumption on the basis of our earlier subject matter.

"Then like what?" There is a glint in her eye, a spark of intrigue as she takes a heavy sip of her drink.

"Now's not the time..." I offer sincerely, "...come and see me here, one day later this week... I can explain in more detail. But for now.,,"

"You've a conquest... I almost pity the stupid cow." Chloe offers with no sincerity for the auburn-haired girl.

As she speaks I see the callous measured persona once again, the persona that I am sure could be advantageous to me.

I offer a wry smile. "Call me... don't just turn up... I'm sure this could be mutually beneficial Miss Macready."

I step away as I speak. Confident I have at least quelled the flames if not doused the fire.

"Hector..." Chloe offers to me as I turn to walk away, ".... I do know he's going after the Club."

She does not need to even mention the venue by name I know immediately where she refers to. My brow furrowing as I look back at her, my fear immediate as I think of the vulnerability of Laura Mancini. I have distanced myself from Laura over the last few months unable to face the young Italian let alone begin to comprehend the abuse of trust that had manifest into a sordid act upon her. If what Chloe says as she backs away and turns away bears any truth I know I must protect Laura Mancini at any cost.

I am mindful to act on the information as soon as possible, orchestrate protection via Artero perhaps inform Marco Mancini of the intelligence of the threat posed so that he can take appropriate steps. That can wait for tonight, for the rest of the night I have plans.

"My apologies for the interruption Miss Redmond," I sincerely offer as I step back before her, noting she has nearly finished the cocktail I had order. The cocktail blended with a secret ingredient dissolved into it.

"That's not a problem..." Rose smiles innocently, "...You're a busy man Mr Salazar."

"I'll be honest Rose..." I cut to the chase, not caring for any further distraction that will only raise my impatient ire, "...You seem to be more than capable for the role I have in mind here at Warehouse 43".

"The role?" Rose inquires, obviously intrigued.

"There of course remains the matter of the physical aspect of your appraisal," I cast my eye along her fishnet clad thigh as I speak.

"My...my..." Rose flushes as her composure fades a little.

"Naturally," I offer matter of factly, "So long as you're comfortable."

I let her take her time, I let her come to the decision of her own accord. Watching over her shoulder as I see Chloe Macready head out of the bar at pace, I can hear her heels striking the floor confidently from here.

"What... what will be..." Rose starts to enquire.

"Nothing I don't believe will be beyond your capabilities" I offer refusing to give details of my expectation for the Red Head, "Do you agree?"

With a moment of pause for reflection which I let play I watch her finish the last of the cloudy cocktail before she nods a gentle affirmation to comply with my request.

Moments later I watch as Rose Redmond is led from the bar by two blonde escorts in short black dresses. As she passes from the room toward the lifts to the upper floors I order myself a double whisky over ice.

I have time to relax and take in the ambience, and I know that Rose Redmond will not be going anywhere.

**********

Entering the Master Bedroom I take a deep breath as I contemplate the scene before me.

Flickering candlelight provides the only illumination casting dancing shadows around the room.

I approach Rose Redmond from behind casting my eye over her pale svelte form, with the dress she'd worn removed she stands with her slender arms stretched out above her, her slender wrists held together by thick leather cuffs attached to a chain that extends to the high ceiling of the room. Vibrant auburn hair spills down her back accentuated her pale skin.

Dressed only in a pair of charcoal grey lounge pants I approach her slowly casting my eye over her continually. The long black boots still cast her legs, the black holdup fishnet stockings sit around her mid thigh, the rest of her ensemble I know will have been provided for her. A black pair of crotchless PVC briefs sit high on her waist with a thin strapped matching black PVC bralette that barely covers her ample breasts.

Standing before her I admire the way she holds her head up looking into my eyes as I brush her hair back off her face a little. I care not if she has ever been restrained like this before or for her reaction when she had been led into the room. The intent would have been obvious, she could not have failed to register the four-poster bed against the far wall of the room, the bed stripped down to a mattress covered in a dark grey sheet. The frame of the bed littered in restraints that attach both under the bed and from each of the four mahogany supports that a hold up the ornate canopy from which further ropes and chains hang.

"Welcome Rose" I offer sincerely. I can see the uncertainty in her eyes, the fear of the unknown is etched nervously across her face. "Shall we proceed with your audition?"

There are no words from her in response, but the subtle nod of her head is more powerful than any prose she could offer me. Her pupils dilated as she softly closes her dusky eyelids.

Tugging at the drawstring of the lounge pants I ease the loose-fitting trousers down my legs leaving me naked before her as I kick aside the linen trousers. Rose's eyes do not deviate from my own. I keep that eye contact even as I bend my knees a little, sliding my hands down the backs of her cool to the touch thighs.

Without request I feel Rose's legs part as my hands grip stocking clad thighs and I gently lift her, the chain above her slackens fractionally as gripping her thighs I move her level with my waist, she can't fail to notice my arousal as she wraps her legs around my waist of her own fruition. Rose knows what I expect of her as I position her and gently lower her body down onto mine her eyes falling closed as she feels her body impaled onto mine, a soft gasp passing her dark lips

"Let me introduce you to your new way of life" I offer quietly into her ear.

Gently I thrust up from my bent knee as clutching her lightweight frame I press up into her. Slowly, deliberately slowly I discover her perfect body feeling her relax even as I gently impale her through the slit of the black PVC undergarment.

I take my time controlling the situation just as I control her body her gasps of pleasure building in intensity in line with the slow build of the manner in which I begin to fuck the beautiful Red Head under the subtle glow of the flickering of the candle light.

"Fuck me," I eventually state into her ear feeling her increasing body heat, feeling the intensity between us grow. Rose looks into my eyes those piercing green eyes slowly being lost to wide dilated pupils as the little blue pill she had unknowingly consumed takes her fully under its spell.

She does not say a word, as I look up I watch as she clutches for the chain that holds her wrists high. Grabbing hold of the chain for leverage I clutch the underside of fishnet clad thighs as she takes control raising her hips and dropping her body upon me in a slow steady motion, her subtle gasps growing more wanton as she pleasures herself now.

Holding still, locking my legs out on rising to my full height Rose shifts her body weight building a rhythm and subsequent intensity. She fucks willingly herself upon me with her hands cuffed outstretched above her head.

The performance is impressive as she creates an intensity, the bashful nervousness of the bar and even of my entering this room are lost now. Her inhibitions cast aside as she seeks to impress me and as she moves towards her own satisfaction.

Holding her there I demonstrate my physical strength despite the cramp of lactic acid building in the backs of my calves.

"Good girl Rose" I commend her, "Good girl do you want to cum?"

Her eyes meet mine once more, but she can barely form words through the whimpers of pleasure she gains. Her lower legs crossed in the small of my back, she clenches her thighs up along the sides of my torso. As my hands shift to support the small of her back I take a step away angling her body away from me, but she keeps her rhythm and her pace as. The angle she now hangs at offers myself greater stimulation as the top of her increasingly wet but snug tight cunt grips my dick deep inside her and she press herself to the base of my shaft.

"Do you want to cum Rose?" I offer softly once more.

Biting on her lower lip stifling her cries of delight and constant whimpers she looks at me and nods her desire as her lower torso ripples and thrusts and her legs grip me tighter

"Then make yourself cum Rose... make yourself cum?"

My hands grip her hips, stretching her against the taught chain that disappears into the gloom above her. I match her intensity as she cries out to the physical stretch of her body and the lust that fills her mind. As my thrusts meet hers Rose cries of pleasure echo through the candle lit room as we fuck one another.

"Yes..." she breathlessly whispers, "...oh my god yesss ...yesss ...yesss."

I don't relent, neither does the bound Red Head as she practically convulses in my grip with her hips rolling and falling as I press deep and feel the tension building through her core.

Roses legs clamp around me tighter, stifling my own breath as I feel the unmistakable onset of her climax.

"Oh fuck yes... fuck yessss ...fuck yesssss," Roses cries out while dropping her head back through her bound arms and I instantly feel her climax, her whole body locking contracting, the clench of her body presses down against me so unbelievably taught.

Holding her there, holding her to me feeling the ecstasy course through her slender pale body. Rose's screams of pleasure now caught silently in her throat as she arches her back pressing deeper onto me.

Feeling the soak of her release flood my crotch I reward her with my own silently gained climax as she trembles and shakes stretched out by the chain and cuffs that grip her wrists I relax enough to let my ejaculate release deep into her unprotected body.

"You did well." I breathlessly offer when my own breath has steadied a little.

Rose cannot speak, her body falling limp after such intensity her mind a mess from the grip the heavy climax still holds her under. Moaning and whimpering as I ease myself from her. Her thighs release me from there grip and a guide Rose back to the floor on her boot clad feet.

She appears unable to stand unable to bear weight, I reach up and free the chain from the cuffs letting her slowly sink to her knees before me, she eventually finds it within herself to take her own body weight as she kneels upon the hard wooden floor at my feet.

As Rose Redmond kneels exhausted before me, gasping for fresh breath into her lungs I knew without doubt she was to be was recruited and in my mind I knew exactly the roll she would fulfil.

"Let's get you over on the bed for your next performance"

**********

Her cries of tormented pleasure fill the room once more.

Throaty rasping cries lost into the black ball gag fastened securely between her soft lips as I ravaged her now practically naked body.

With her arms stretched and tethered by thick black nylon ropes to the corners of the mattress beneath her I pull harshly on the chain lead fastened to the thick black leather collar that wraps Rose's slender pale neck.

Lay out beneath me her thighs and ankles, still within the black suede boots and now dishevelled fishnet stockings, are held bound together by thick leather restraints providing me with a tension and tightness as I straddle her bound legs with my dick buried deep into her sopping wet mess between her legs. Her second climax had been greater than her first.

With my free hand I press her down between her shoulders to add to her physical duress as my hips punish her, fucking Rose relentlessly as I arch my own back to achieve the best angle of penetration.

Beneath me sweat glistening upon her slender pale body yet Rose copes admirably just as she had coped across the evening of her audition. Her mouth earlier providing expertly executed oral gratification as she had lay on her back with her hands cuffed behind her and ankles restrained while her head hung over the edge of the bed cascading her long rich coloured hair towards the floor.

As I continue to fuck her in her prone position her arms pull at her restraints for mercy as with her head snapped harshly back against the thick collar I release the lead just as I have released my latest thick deposit of ejaculate deep into her body.

Holding myself in her and she slumps across the bed with her auburn hair splayed across her face as she struggles for breath once more. I ease from her perfect body leaving her restrained across grey sheets that are now sodden in her own sweat and the soak of her heavy climax.

Her performance sets my mind, it is time to process Rose Redmond.

Fifteen minutes later I lock the stunning Red Head's left wrist into the cold metal gauntlet and hold her once again in an uncompromising restraint.

The thick wooden beam drawn up from a trap door in the centre of the room is simple and effective in its purpose. The beam runs up the backs of her legs and along her spine to the level of her shoulders. Steel gauntlets, bolted to the base of the thick wooden pillar, clamp over Roses boot clad ankles her wrists restrained slightly behind her to the steel gauntlets that sit parallel with her waist holding her arms rigid at her sides.

Rose faces me unable to turn away even if she had wished given the thick black posture collar that now wraps around her neck in replacement of the collar and lead I had adorned her with earlier.

The ball gag freed from her jaw Rose remains silent, transfixed, as I look into her dark eyes I recognise the grip of the narcotic I have continued to feed her across the night. Two further tablets, consumed at my request fed to her across the three long hours she has been my dutiful little plaything. In my heart I hope she'll recall everything that's happened as well as everything that's about to transpire.

"Hold still for me Rose" I sardonically offer, not expecting to receive a response, and not offended when she doesn't reply.

On a side table to positioned earlier to my right hand side sit two devices to lead Rose closer to being processed. One electronic and one organic. It is the electronic I reach for first. Pressing my thumb up over the slide switch the device powers on, the thrum of its gentle vibration fills the room, but Rose does not react her eyes don't even flicker as held rigid before me her she stares forward as I approach her and raise the device in my right hand.

The titanium blades of the clippers slide through her auburn hair with ease. Placing my left hand across the backs of her head my first glide of the blades set to their closest setting slip with ease through the centre of her scalp from her parted fringe.

I watch as long auburn strands of hair fall away under the effective sharp clipper blades.

Rose does not react, stupefied either by fear or the grip of the drugs that dissolve in her stomach and dull her senses. Stood before her I then move around her as I keep hacking away at her fine auburn hair. The result is by no means professional in appearance but fit for purpose I concur as I power down the blades and set them on the table.

"It's nothing personal..." I offer to Rose as she stands held bolt upright before me, her naked porcelain torso covered in strands of her own freshly barbered hair. "...Red Heads are truly a preference... such fire... such untamed emotion... and as you've already proved they possess such insatiable sexual appetites."

Picking up the second item from the table I stretch the item out in my hands as I approach Rose once more her appearance altered so dramatically but her face retains her attractive visage her jawline and the natural contours of her cheeks enhanced in the shadows of the candlelight as she stoically faces me.

Her eyes don't seem as wide, as dilated as before, as with one hand I reach around and start to release the posture collar, unbuckling each of the three buckles before letting the collar fall to feet, nestled amongst freshly cut auburn hair.

With out pause or hesitation I act swiftly. Drawing the thick black PVC mask up over Rose's head, widening the covering I start to manipulate the black hood over her freshly stubbled scalp.

On doing so I note Rose take a deep inhale, her shoulders dip the shuddered breath pricks my curiosity pricked as does her continued compliance in the face of such brutal hardships. Never the less I continue, pulling the mask down over her head and features until her face is completely obscured spare for a diameter around her green eyes, given the mask is enclosed around the mouth I diligently ensure that the nasal holes align with her petite nose to allow a clear airway for her.

She is tense in her restraint I note as I step past and around her. From behind her I place a hand on the top of her covered head in leverage as I ease the plastic toothed zip down the back of her scalp and into the nape of her neck, tightly affixing the mask.

A grin passing my lips as I complete the procedure.

Stepping back around her my eyes don't even glance to her broken body I concentrated on observing the profile of her face in the skin tight mask that now obscures her truly natural beauty.

"Welcome to your new life."

My words deliberately cold as I reach out and cradle the left hand side of my face

"You will no longer be referred to as Rose"

I stroke my thumb over her cheek before I take my hand away

"You have been processed... from now on you will only respond to the name.... Pet."

I stand and watch her, her chest rising and falling, her breath nasal as she adjusts to the restriction of the mask. As I watch her I note the wet pools form in her lower eye lids.

"Let you show me where my Pet will live"

My words punctuated by a solitary tear tracing down her black PVC clad cheek.