Servitude

Story Info
A reluctant acceptance of a new existence following turmoil.
7.7k words
10.3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

***************************************************************

Chapter 7 -- Servitude (Can be read in isolation)

****************************************************************

Rose Redmond landed heavily on her hands and knees in the dark damp alleyway.

Facing her own reflection in a puddle from the light that spilled from the doorway behind her, her breath came quickly, physical exhaustion racked her body and a mental fatigue from the last two hours shattered her mind.

"You're fucking animals" she sneered lifting her self unsteadily to her feet, looking up at him from under the bangs of her auburn hair, before reiterating "...fucking animals."

"We've been called worse," the male offered sardonically from the doorway through which she'd just been roughly escorted.

Rose turned away from her tormentor, the chill of the cold night gripped her body, naked from the waist up her dishevelled black faux leather skirt and thigh length black suede boots covered her legs as she stumbled unsteadily on an uneven surface on high heels.

New boots purchased only hours earlier, a pick me up to herself ahead of heading out for the night to try to forget about her mounting issues. Issues that had now manifest and been exaggerated as her mind wrestled with the all too fresh memories of her body being ruthlessly abused

Tonight at the hands of two men in a bar, six months earlier it had been the taxi driver, the man supposedly there to offer her safe guidance home.

Her life had spiralled since the torturous attention at the unknown location. She had taken any opportunity to mask the truth and hide the sordid memories that scarred her mental wellbeing. She had forsaken close friends, lost control of her once prestigious job long before being exposed and humiliated by the literal exposure of a moment of insanity in her past which had fast become the contributing reason to her recently imposed unemployment.

Tonight had supposed to have been a release, a night to enjoy and subsequently forget her concerns. Heavy alcohol consumption had led them on a bar crawl that had ultimately ended up at the busy Irish Bar. She had found him attractive at first, the man now casting his shadow over her from the doorway. He had claimed to be the bar owner, he had coerced her away from her friends with his charm. She had fallen for that insistent charm and swept away in the moment off the back of his conversation and the genuine interest he had shown in her.

Rose had felt wanted, falling as it transpired into a familiar need, her small group of friends hadn't questioned or raised concerns on saying their goodbyes after she'd informed them of her decision to stay behind after the bar had closed. They knew her and her promiscuous reputation, it was regular for Rose, almost expected.

To his part he had played the accommodating host, keeping her glass of vodka lime and soda water topped up as she'd sat at the bar observing while he'd diligently gone about his duties once the bar had emptied of both clientele and employees alike.

"You forgetting something" her suitor offered from the doorway as she struggled through her addled mind to recall the name of the man who stood over her. The man who had just brutally abused the trust she had placed in him.

Turning back she saw him only briefly in the doorway, the bile in her gut rising as he passed her dark grey denim jacket to his brother. The brother whose name she did suddenly recall, Stevie.

Her jacket was passed between them only to be unceremoniously flung to her feet, she barely considered the further ignominy as she hurriedly crouched to pick the jacket up from the rain-soaked tarmac floor at her feet. Her sheer halter neck top she knew she would not see again, last seen cat to the floor of the bar as the feeble material had shredded as they had torn it from her. As she crouched to retrieve her jacket she noticed the thick black duct tape still stuck to the back of her new suede boots.

'Your incredible looking fuck me boots' as he, the nameless brother, had called them. Rose's mind lingering on her unoffended response to their description smirking seductively as she stood before him with her arms draped around his shoulders as she stood pressed to the bar as his hands pressed firmly down from the small of her back over her ass through the black leather effect skirt.

"Are you going to fuck me in them" she had wantonly enquired on a seductive tone into his ear.

Barely minutes later she had found herself struggling for all her worth. His brother appearing from seemingly nowhere adding his significant physical presence to assure she was overpowered in a swift unexpected and fateful change of circumstance. Manhandling her weak frame with ease before crudely restraining her as she begged and pleaded for their mercy within the darkened, empty and locked bar. Rose' hands held behind her back to be restrained in thick strong black tape as she struggled and lashed out as best she could.

The same black tape that was then just as effectively utilised to fasten her ankles to the legs of a long wooden table she had been dragged before. All but incapacitated she soon found herself forced face first across the table with same black tape used to gag her verbal protests

Sobbing and whimpering she had no explanation of her subsequent lack of fight and surrender to their brutality, as with her skirt hitched around her waist she surrendered and let herself be fucked harshly by each of them before enduring the final ignominy of being anally penetrated as she'd howled into the makeshift tape gag.

Wrapping her jacket around her body pulling up her collar and buttoning the garment to her neck Rose shivered as the rear door to the premises closed on her. Leaving her alone and broken she stood there staring at the closed door frozen in the emotion of the moment, hurting as much from the rejection as the ignominy of what had transpired over the course of the last hour.

Rose barely registered the heavy rain now lashing down around her that soaked both her auburn hair and her dishevelled clothing.

Stumbling away she sought shelter in a recessed doorway a little way along on the opposite side of the alley. Escaping the rain, she frantically searched her jacket pockets as she slid down the door behind her to sit on the hard cold concrete step. Taking little solace but great relief on discovering that her electronic vape her house keys and her phone were still in her pocket. Turning her phone over in her hand the Home Screen message let her know she had only ten percent battery remaining as well as a WhatsApp from an unknown number.

Ignoring the message on her screen as her mind faltered. Rose could not genuinely think who to call, who to turn to as tears filled her eyes but refused to fall.

She knew she should report what's played out just as she should have done when she'd been drugged and abducted by the Taxi Driver six months earlier.

Taking a long drag on the sweet 'strawberry ice' electronic cigarette Rose shuddered on exhaling a thick plums of vapour, the nicotine nowhere near calming her fractured mind as she took another deep lungful as her phone screen fell dark in her hand.

Alone, cold and soaked to the skin in the alley Rose could not comprehend how such vile circumstance and misfortune had befallen her twice as she idly peeled the thick tape away from the backs of her heeled boots, fixating on concerns the tape may have caused damage to the suede.

The last six months since her fateful demise had been sent her in to an emotionless free-fall, hurtling into increasing promiscuity, heavy drinking and casual drug taking. She had been naive back then she had been just as naive tonight. Trouble finds trouble she thought to herself

The thought running over and over in her head, tainted by the repetition of the abuse she had suffered, 'Is this what my existence has become?'

Twenty minutes later as the battery light on her vape flickered to indicate she had exhausted it she slid her thumb across the screen of her phone. The rain had eased to the point that it had nearly stopped as she tapped a finger, realising she'd lost a bright red plastic finger nail at some point.

She had to read the three lined message twice for a realisation to set in.

"I have reviewed your recent application for the position at Elite Agency

I would like to invite you to attend an informal appraisal on Tuesday the 23rd at 9pm at Warehouse 43, Tolbert Lane.

Save my number and please feel free to contact me with any questions

Regards

Wynter Omertà"

Rose grimaced, her stomach knotting at the realisation of what her life had rapidly become. The reality of her wider circumstance and her dire need for employment no matter how salubrious was stark but increasingly necessary. A decision to attend was not for now and not to be made lightly she considered as she slipped her phone back into her pocket.

Rose looked up on hearing footsteps echo along the alleyway, two sets of footsteps one on a heel the other somewhat flat footed. Glancing up she saw the two of them approach his arm wrapped around her waist.

"Oh my god..." the female offered in genuine surprise "... are ... are you OK?"

"I'm... I'm fine" Rise offered on a shaky voice

"You must be freezing" the dark-haired female offered refusing to be deterred as she crouched before Rose.

"I'm fine really... I'm fine." Rose offered to the immaculately dressed woman.

"Can we get you a cab or something it's late.... And you don't need me patronising you about the dangers of being out.."

"No... no Taxis" Rose offered shaking her head furiously, "I'm... I'll call someone I know"

"We've... we've an apartment not far from here... at least come back and get yourself warm while you do" the kindly faced brunette offered.

Rose nodded immediately in agreement to the proposal, the offer of solace.

A little over an hour later, in the dimly lit bedroom of the City Centre apartment they'd brought her to, wearing only the long suede boots Rose Redmond felt her hips raised as she was repositioned on all fours over the woman she knew only as Kimberley.

A length of black silk wrapped across Rose's eyes blindfolding her from seeing Kimberley push up off the bed from beneath her to recommence kissing her passionately once more, the heightened touch of the brunettes fingers pressing up over Rose's pale breasts sparked pleasure that coursed through her body.

Rose only broke the kiss to cry out softly as she felt the girth and length of Andy, Kimberley's boyfriend, deeply penetrate her from behind and her head was pulled back as he took hold of a handful of her deep auburn hair.

Rose Redmond's fourth, fifth and sixth fucks of the night as she was shared between the couple were infinitely more fulfilling than the first three fucks she had received that same night.

**********

As she sits at the bar before me I am a little distracted.

Distracted two-fold, firstly by the stunning features of the flame haired young female sat in close enough proximity that I am mesmerised by the sight and alluring smell of the sweet perfume she wears as it invades my senses. Her porcelain pale skin is accentuated by dark dusky make up that contours her cheeks and highlights stunning green eyes. Her auburn hair hangs straight to below the length of her exposed pale shoulders

Rose Redmond's svelte body was covered by a dark gold dress the hem of which sat teasingly enough away from her the top of black over the knee suede boots with a vicious spiked heel, the tease of the length of her dress accentuated by just a glimpse of black fishnet material covering her visible legs.

Her only flaw seemed to be a barely noticeable scuff to the knee of her left boot.

"And well that's me," she offered with a nervous little laugh.

Wynter Omertà had exceeded my expectations. I had been sorry to see her leave my employment and knew that I would struggle to fill the role she had left behind. Wynter had made no secret of her desire to fly solo and had passionately talked me through her plans to set up her own independent escort agency. I could have seen such a move as a threat but true to my word I had offered her incentive to provide suitable introductions. As the first referral, if Rose Redmond were an example of the calibre of introduction I would receive I was more than happy with the arrangement we had brokered.

I had listened intently to my request that Rose offer me a little background on herself. In truth she had bored me a little and taken too much time on certain mundane aspects of her life. I was only humouring her if truth be told, making her feel more relaxed as she took in the surroundings of the exclusive bar located on the second floor of Warehouse 43. The bar was reasonably busy, a few faces I recognise mix with those increasingly so that I do not recognise, despite trying to rule the establishment with a tight reign.

Rose's presence certainly has not gone unnoticed amongst the inquisitive clientele as she takes another sip from the cocktail prepared for her on arrival.

It is another arrival now though, an unscheduled rendezvous that captures my attention. An unwanted distraction as dressed in a tight zip through red leather dress, under a long black leather jacket, Chloe Macready, her hair tonight dyed a vivid shade of red stands out as much as her outfit as she leans casually against the bar flashing an acerbic glance in my direction.

Catching Chloe's eye I offer a discreet nod of recognition as I turn my attention back to the allure of Rose Redmond.

"You mentioned you seek employment at present Miss Redmond..." I pause purposely to take a sip of my single malt whisky, "...yet you skirt over the reasons behind your current circumstance, it's quite the jump... or should that be fall from high end education to elite escorting."

Her head lowers a little she looks up at me in an unintended but beautifully submissive fashion as I press her for details.

"Shall we just say..." Rose offers quietly almost ashamedly "...that it's not a good idea to sleep with former pupils whose parents are active governors at the school that employ you."

There's an embarrassed little smile crossed with a smirk as she then straightens her posture and raises her head. I note the slight blush of her skin but however embarrassed or ashamed she might be the suggestion of the immoral act only heightens my interest. I dwell on the use of the plural but press no further.

"Sounds like there may be more to that story." I offer with a grin

"Oh there's a whole fucking sex tape" Rose offers taking a heavy swig of her drink.

My grin only widens to her response.

"Maybe I'll have to see that performance sometime..." I offer as I slip from my own bar stool only genuinely interested now in a personal performance from the Red Head as opposed to the captured sordid encounter, "...might I ask though that you excuse me for a moment... something unexpected and I assume pressing has come up."

I don't look across the bar but I note how Chloe Macready has already swiftly sunk her second drink having arrived only minutes previously.

"Sure," Rose offers appearing to be non plussed by my apology.

"Alejandro..." I beckon over the senior bar steward as I glance back towards Rose, "...Fix Miss Redmond a fresh cocktail ...a house special."

The Spaniard takes a wide rimmed cocktail glass in hand before grabbing a bottle of Bourbon as he offers me the subtlest of nods in recognition of my request.

"One of these days you'll know to announce you're going to darken my door Miss Macready..." I state as I walk slowly up to her, my eye casting over the body I've never known the pleasure of, "...then I can offer you my full attention."

"Hector..." she offered through narrowed eyes adorned by dark eyeliner "...I deliberately avoid your full attention."

On unspoken thoughts as I sidle up next to her I consider how she may not get to have a say in the matter should I so wish. I only humour her wishes as I view her as a valuable asset.

It had taken some months to get near enough to let alone close to Chloe Macready. She was as enigmatic as many of the women that punctuated Logan Hughes life. Chance had crossed our path's chance that brought with it the revelation that Logan Hughes was not the dead man that everyone suspected him to be.

For months Artero and a small team had kept a close eye on the underground organisation that became known as The Phoenix. The irony of such a name was not lost in hindsight, the secrecy around the place evaded everyone, but not it would appear the eyes of the law. Several weeks prior a coordinated raid had seized the venue and thrown a cordon around the abandoned industrial site utilised for gatherings that attracted hundreds if not thousands during its increasingly regular nights of excess and debauchery.

My intrigue had gotten the better of me, once the cordon had been removed Artero and myself along with Yuri and Christoph, two of the security details from the Warehouse, had paid the site a visit. We had not been alone. We had seen her arrival, allowed her to enter and followed her into the maze of subterranean rooms.

Capturing Chloe by trapping her like a rat in a room from which she could not escape, an interesting simile given how the encounter led to her turning. Whatever had been on the two data-sticks she had returned to retrieve must have been of value to her that she betrayed him within no time at all. Although if the muscular bulk of Yuri had been holding me by my throat over the side of a twenty metre drop from a fire escape stair case I might also have considered my life choices.

The revelation had been unexpected but on reflection not entirely surprising given his nature, Chloe Macready had taken quite the beating though before she'd revealed that the man known as The Wolf had been, and was, Logan Hughes.

From that day forth Chloe Macready appeared to have been turned, working alongside of Hughes but providing regular, or irregular updates on his movements.

"If you knew the protocol of this establishment Miss Macready you would know that it's dangerous to wear red." I offer, "You garner more than my attention... and with the new hair you don't go unnoticed shall we say."

Chloe would have no point of reference to my inference, although once again I'm minded to consider what kind of performance the feisty young female would provide were she dressed in red to be brought before and offered as a mass tribute to The Collective.

"The state of all the old perverts and paedophiles you've got hanging around here ...I don't think I'm in any danger."

'You would be surprised' is the thought process that runs through my mind as she runs her fingers through her pillar box red hair before she offers, "You like the hair though do you Hector?"

"I prefer the natural look." I answer instantly.

"So I see," Chloe offered glancing along the bar to Rose Redmond who sat with her back to us idly and coincidentally running her left hand gently through her auburn locks.

"So to what I am owed the pleasure of your company?" her acknowledgment of Roses existence only underlined my priority for the evening.

"I'm getting out... I'm getting away from all of this... this madness... this... this' is it for me... you won't see me again," she blurts as her personality flip flops almost immediately.

I have observed this side of her nature plenty of times previous. The instability within her persona manifests further as she screws up her face her right hand scratching deeply across the backs of her left hand. Talon like fingernails scratch deep welts across her skin. Instinctively I find my left hand reaching out to touch the back of her right arm. The look she offers me, as she looks up at me is of innocence of vulnerability. I know nothing about Chloe Macready, but I recognise her unspoken cry for help.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers