Servitude and Humiliation Ch. 05

Story Info
Mia's tight ass retains a monstrous ordeal.
2.9k words
4.1
15.6k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, baby girl." Stacey said to me as I walked into the kitchen to begin making breakfast.

The mistresses had me make them breakfast every morning, which wasn't really a chore because I genuinely enjoyed cooking, but their breakfast orders were always so complex and if I messed up they would throw the food onto the floor and make me eat it while calling me piggy. I had gotten into the practice of making sure that never happened again, twice was enough to give me PTSD and I didn't need to give them any more excuses to call me a pig. "What would you like to eat this morning mistresses?" I asked politely.

"I think we'll all have eggs this morning, right ladies?" Lisa said. "I'll have mine sunny-side up with chives and mushrooms mixed into it."

"Scrambled are fine by me." Stacey added.

"I'll have an omelet with bell peppers, mushrooms, bacon, and sour cream please." Said Karen.

"Over-easy sounds good to me." Anna said to finish the order.

I rolled my eyes in my head. The orders were simple but did they really each have to choose a different type of egg dish? Of course subconsciously I knew that they purposely did that just to make my morning slightly more stressful. I spent the next 30 minutes carefully preparing each dish and served them, praying that I didn't mess anything up. "My goodness, you aren't good for much, but you do know how to make a good omelet." Karen said while eating.

"Thank you mistress." I replied while bowing my head.

Of course inside my head I was jumping for joy that I wouldn't have to eat the eggs off the ground and hopefully it meant the ladies would all be in a good mood for the rest of the day. After they all finished their meals I began to wash the dishes when I heard a little bell chime from the living room. I rushed over to see what they needed to find them huddled together in the living room. Stacey was holding a giant plastic bag full of water, attached to it was hose leading to what looked like a nozzle. "Oh no.." I thought to myself as I froze in fear. "What can I do for you Mistresses?" I asked nervously.

"Well young lady, we realized in the past weeks, we've had you pay extra attention to our butts, and that we completely neglected to take care of yours." Lisa said apologetically. "So we thought we would make it up to by giving you a special treat."

"Strip your uniform off, get on all fours, and turn around." Karen ordered.

"Uhhhh...why?" I asked hesitantly.

"Are you really questioning us?" She immediately responded, with a sharp tone to her voice.

"No Mistress, of course not." I took my maid uniform off and removed my diaper before down on to my hands and knees while turning around.

"Now then, I know how much you like having stuff shoved up your cute little teen ass, so we figured we would give you as much as possible as a reward for all your hard work this summer." Lisa said to me as Stacey aimed the nozzle at my rear.

All of a sudden I felt a cold and sharp intrusion into my tight sphincter, and I grimaced in response. "Don't try and act like you don't love this little piggy," Lisa said while Stacey pushed the nozzle into my little brown hole. "I can smell your teenage pussy getting turned on from here."

She gave them both a hard pinch and laughed when she saw me flinch. "The nozzle all set up back there Stace?" She asked.

"Just working my way through this tight little entrance," she responded as I felt saliva hit my asshole.

She rubbed the spit around and then pushed the nozzle further into my ass. "Let me rub some lube on the end here to make things smoother."

She withdrew the nozzle and lubed it up, so my abused little asshole was nice and slippery. I felt it again hitting asshole, but it slipped right in this time and made me gasp. I immediately felt uncomfortable but remained calm, knowing that panicking would just make it much worse. The only thing that had been in it so far were fingers and plugs, a nozzle was bigger, so I knew that this wasn't going to be pleasant. After another minute the nozzle was thoroughly up my butt, making me feel stuffed and like I had to take a shit and I heard Stacey say, "All right Karen, release that clamp."

In an instant I felt warm water fill up my bowels, Lisa and Anna giggled when they saw my eyes presumably open wide in surprise and fear. It filled me up faster than I thought, I soon felt much fuller than I did 10 seconds ago, and my belly began to cramp. "Oh God, I'm starting to feel really full mistress." I said anxiously while looking at Lisa.

Lisa just smirked and held my face with her hand lovingly. "Oh princess, you have no idea."

Those words really made me fearful. I began to sweat and twitch uncomfortably, I looked down and it looked like my tummy had begun to bloat a little. "I don't know how much I can take ma'am..." I said pleadingly. "It's starting to hurt."

"Oh? If you really want us to stop all you have to do is tell us you want to quit. Of course if you do then you'll go home empty-handed." Anna said sarcastically.

It was already the beginning of August, just 28 more days until I would have the money to pay for school. I couldn't risk giving it all up considering everything I had been through over the summer. "No ma'am, I...I can take more."

"Good girl." Lisa said patting my head endearingly.

The water from the enema bag slowly drained and filled my colon up with an intense ferocity. I looked down at my body and watched in horror as my slender, teenage body was being inflated. "All right, I think that's good enough." Stacey said as Karen put the clamp back on the hose.

I tried to hold the huge enema in my ass as tightly as possible, but I needn't have to worry about trying to hold it in. As soon as Stacey pulled out the nozzle, Karen slipped a glass butt plug right in after it, securing all the water my stretched-out anus now held, while barely spilling a drop. I felt more constipated in that moment then I ever did in my entire life; I groaned and held onto my inflated belly. The mistresses all got up and sat down together on the couch, watching me writher around and squirm on the floor in front of them while moaning. I broke out into sweats all over my body as I felt the desire to shit become stronger and stronger by the second. The women just sat there, fully clothed, sipping on martinis and laughing at me while they stared at me like they were watching a zoo animal. I don't think anything I did that summer was as humiliating as this. I'm sure the look on my face was that of pain as I grimaced and held onto my cramping tummy for dear life. I could feel my face turning redder and redder, to the point where I was sure I looked like a sweaty tomato. I couldn't take it anymore, I looked obscene, like a pregnant animal trapped in a den of lions who just wanted to watch it suffer. The pain kept worsening and eventually without thinking said "shit! I need to shit!

"Please, please, please take the plug out!" I begged.

"Oh dear, it looks like our engorged piggy needs to relieve herself." Karen said mockingly.

"At least she said please." Anna said while laughing. "Even in her most embarrassing state, and looking like a pregnant pig, she's our kind, subservient little teen slave."

All the women were laughing hard now, the more I squirmed and begged, the harder they laughed. It had only been about 5 minutes, but it felt like an eternity had passed. My only thoughts were of expelling the watery mess that flooded my colon. "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!" I begged them with tears in my eyes.

"Ok, fine crybaby. We'll take the plug out." Lisa said with a kind smile.

"But first, let's hear you oink for us." Anna added with a sinister look in her eyes.

"W...what." Was all I could say out loud.

"Oink for us, oink like the pathetic pregnant pig that you are, then maybe we can let you expel your shit-baby and return to normal baby pig status." Karen added.

My brain was shutting down, I needed to shit so badly I would have done anything in that moment to make it happen. I closed my eyes and snorted and oinked as loudly as I could. The women burst out laughing, "Oh my, she truly has embraced her life as a piggy." Karen said with a mocking tone.

"Tell us what a pathetic baby you are!" Exclaimed Anna. "Tell us you're a pathetic slutty pig who is good for nothing but pleasing older women."

"I'M A PATHETIC SLUTTY PIG WHO IS GOOD FOR NOTHING BUT PLEASING OLDER WOMEN!!" I couldn't help but yell, but that just made the women even more ecstatic.

"Tell me something, Mia, did you enjoy it when I farted in your face when you were cleaning my swampy ass?" Karen asked sweetly.

My belly gurgled, I felt like a balloon that about to pop. "Yes Miss Karen, I loved it when you farted on me!" I cried out through tears.

"Would you like me to do it again?"

"Please! Nothing would make me happier than you farting directly into my face!"

What was I even saying? I couldn't think anymore, all I knew was that I would do anything to make this feeling go away. "Well that's all you had to say, dear."

Karen got off the couch and stood in front me, staring down at me while I squirmed and made pitiful noises as I felt my brain begin to melt. A smile broke across her lips as she reached down and began to caress my face, wiping away some of the sweat and rubbing my cheeks in an endearing manner. "If only your mother was here to witness this...I wonder if she would be proud of the balloon-shaped lesbian begging to smell the fart of a woman her own age? Tell me Mia, is your mother quite the slut herself? Does she like to bring multiple men home at night to fuck her stretched-out ass and cum on her face?"

I felt my face pale. "W...w...what?" I responded, my voice cracking.

"The way you so wonderfully fulfill all of our desires makes me wonder if this is genetic, or if you're the black sheep. The outlier who doesn't want a partner, but to be a sex-slave for others to use."

"No! My mom has a boyfriend, they've been together for three years! She's not a whore!" I cried out in shock.

"So you are the family slut, such a naughty girl. Well then, you might as well consider us to be your new mommy's."

The pressure on my bottom was getting worse, I felt like a river was going to drain out of my poor colon. But hearing those words made me feel even worse, my red face became brighter still, and I tried to ignore the hurtful, but true insults I was hearing. "I would be happy to fart on your little piggy face, but I want you to ask for it as if I was your mommy."

"Uhhh, I, I don't know...."

Karen moved back and sat back on the couch and crossed her legs. I took a deep breath and swallowed what little pride I had left and looked her in the eyes. "Please mommy, please fart on my piggy face."

My mistresses all grinned and looked at each other. "Well it looks like we have a daughter, ladies." Stacey said, stifling back laughter. "Though I would have preferred to have one who isn't a fart-loving pregnant pig, I suppose beggars can't be choosers."

Karen got back on her feet and turned around, so I was kneeling in front of her ass. "Well I'm not gonna do it myself. This is what you wanted, isn't it?" She said while turning behind and looking down at me.

She was wearing a floral printed short summer dress that barely reached over her waist. I lifted up the ends of the fabric and and pulled her panties down around her legs, her pussy lips were wet and made her thighs looks sticky and I could smell the scent of her sex creeping up my nose. I proceeded to pull her ass cheeks apart, exposing her smelly butthole and sopping wet pussy directly to my face. I took a breath and pushed my face into her ass, feeling my nose touch her brown hole. It held it there for a few seconds before I felt it clench against my nostrils and I felt a gust of warm air smack me in the face while hearing a soft *pffffft* noise as an odor of smelly eggs shot straight up my nose and went straight to my brain. Karen let out another gassy burst of hot air before I exited her smelly crevice and looked up at her. She turned around and peered down at me, she was smiling ear to ear and an evil look glistened in her green eyes. "How did your breakfast taste piggy?" She asked while maintain that sick smile. "Do enjoy your own cooking?"

I gagged and nodded; my only thoughts still were about taking a giant shit. "What do you say?"

"THANK YOU MOMMY FOR FARTING IN MY FACE, I LOVED IT!" I said loudly. "May I please take a shit now?"

"Such vulgar language from a young lady." Lisa said with a disappointed tone. "Very well, you may remove the plug and use the bathroom."

I thanked her about 20 times before waddling to the restroom, hands holding on to my inflated belly. "Where do you think you're going!?" Anna's sharp tone made me stop dead in my tracks.

I turned around and gave her a scared and confused look. "T...to...to the bathroom ma'am." I responded nervously.

"Only people are allowed to use the indoor bathroom." Lisa said in the same tone.

"Pigs may use the backyard."

"The backyard?" I asked in confusion.

"Do we need to repeat ourselves?" Stacey chimed in, "or perhaps you would prefer to keep the plug in, we certainly have no issue with that."

I didn't even respond; I rushed out the back door to the grass in their yard and squatted. I pulled the plug out quickly and with it came a flood of brown water. "OH MYY GODDD" I said while clutching my stomach.

I lost full control of my bowels. Water and shit came rushing out of my ass like a jet stream and landed in the grass. It pooled around me very quickly, but I didn't even notice, I was so distracted by the feeling of relief from emptying that mess out. I squirted it all out as hard as I could and collapsed onto the ground from exhaustion. I looked over back at the house and saw all four mistresses standing by the glass door watching me intently while holding back laughter. I looked down and finally noticed I was sitting buck naked in a large puddle of brown water. I felt disgusted and yet somehow happy to finally be free of that pain. I stood up and walked back to the house in shame, my face beat red and completely covered in shit and sweat. My mistresses greeted me as I walked up the back door. They were all smiling, looking very pleased with themselves. Stacey reached down and touched my pussy, giving it small rub and making me twitch a little in unintentional excitement. "My goodness, are you turned on right now?" She said with surprised look on her face.

"No Mistress" I responded sullenly.

"Really? Because your juicy pink cunt is telling me a different story." She said as she gave my pussy a light slap and gave my clit a rub. "If you want you can masturbate like this, no cleaning up first obviously."

"No thank you, Mistress."

Stacey removed her hand from my smelly crotch and ran it through my hair to clean it. "You're absolutely sure about that? This teen cunt feels like it's just begging for some action. I'm sure shitting that enema out just turned you on even more, even if you refuse to admit it."

I shook my head no, trying desperately not to cry again. "Suit yourself." Lisa said, "there's only one other time this Summer we're going to let you cum, I guess we'll save it for then."

"Now go over to the patio and we'll hose the shit off of you, just be thankful we didn't have you drink it." Anna said chiming in.

I walked over to the hose and waited for them to come clean me. I wonder what's going to happen when they do let me cum, I thought to myself. as cold water hit my naked ass.