All Comments on 'Servitude and Sluttiness Ch. 04'

by Lexinatrix

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great stories. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Passable, but only just.

Your punctuation needs work, and the plot is predictable and boring. Started off promising, but has since dipped below standard. Expected better. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A story that had promise

I also find you knowledge of punctuation lacking. Sadly, a story that had so much promise has become a rather tiresome read. In your first chapter I was interested in your choice of words but even there you misspelt acclimated. If you printed the story off and read it out loud you would find many of these errors become obvious. Correct these and repeat doing draft on draft until satisfied with your story.

spankingfunforspankingfunforalmost 12 years ago
Lady Miriam has Sarah as a well trained slave !

Sarah doesn't admit it but being Lady Miriams slut slave with orgasms as her bonus when Lady Miriam gives them to her makes her completetly dependent as a slave should be!Being given to the guests as sexual relief and entertainment is,as with everything she does, guaranteed maxiimum humiliation!Any pain or pleasure is strictly for Lady Miriams delights,sexual or otherwise,afterall she is just property!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 11 years ago
Great

Keep writing we love it.

hannabi19hannabi19almost 11 years ago
wet making

the whole series got me real wet....imagined myself in the same situation. hope there will be more of this!!!

thanks for that hot nights!!!

hanna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous