Servitude Ch. 05

Story Info
The Interview Visit Day Two: Sightseeing & Evening with CFNM.
6.3k words
4.36
5.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story and all characters are fiction. All characters are over eighteen.

Content: This story contains scenes of female dominance, mature male servant, bi-sex, cum drinking, anal sex, and pegging.

****

The next morning after she woke up from her slumber, she snaked her arm out from under the covers, grabbed the keys off the nightstand, then tossed the keys to the cuffs to me, and told me to unlock myself and then go make her breakfast. "Leave the cage on, slave. Then go put on the slave bells and maid uniform now, and then bring my food to me in bed, pet." She instructed.

I quickly ran to the bathroom to relieve myself and do a quick washrag cleaning and brush my teeth. I rapidly put on the maid uniform and slave bells on my ankles, then scampered downstairs and got to work on her meal. Once the breakfast was ready, I texted her to let her know that I would be bringing it up shortly.

The slave bells announced my presence in the room as I walked. I put her eggs, pancakes, hash browns, OJ, and coffee on a tray with a flower and brought it up to her, my slave bells announcing my progress up the stairs. She propped herself up, keeping herself covered with the sheets, and I set the food on her lap. "Be a sweetheart and go put on your nipple clamps for me, pet." She said while she ate.

I stood beside the bed while she ate, and she discussed plans for what we could do for the day. She said that she would like to go to a rock formation park in the foothills not far away from the house. She also said that she was looking forward to marking my back with red stripes with the whips and canes. She told me to put on some purple panties to wear under my jeans when we went out.

I cleared away the tray after she was done eating, and she commented that the eggs were overcooked and said that I needed to be punished for that. She told me to go clean up in the kitchen and then go wait in the basement, strip, get on my hands and knees, and wait for her.

I took off the maid uniform and panties, leaving only the chastity cage, and waited in the basement for her until she had gotten out of bed and had taken care of her morning rituals. She came down the stairs wearing her jeans and a flowing blouse. She was carrying the cane, riding crop and a couple of paddles. My ass was still red and bruised from the previous day's punishment, and I was twitching from the thought of her applying more punishment.

She put the implements on a table and carried a thick paddle over to where I was kneeling. "You are now going to be punished for not preparing my breakfast correctly. Are you ready, my pet?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress." I replied as I tried to get into my subbie headspace.

She yanked the nipple clams off my chest. She then proceeded to wail on my ass with the paddle until it was burning hot and bright red. Then she had me stand up and again attached my wrists to the hanging spreader bar and came up behind me with the short whip and laid a dozen strokes across my back until she had left welts and stripes on the skin of my back.

"Are you ready for the cane now, pet?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress." I replied.

"Then count each stoke, bitch!" She commanded.

She then lit into my thighs and ass with the cane, leaving stripes of near bleeding welts on my skin. Each stroke was like a laser cut and caused my muscles to knot and cramp. I cried out the count for each application of the cane, and tears ran down my face as I tried to embrace sub-space that would allow me to float above the pain. Each time a stroke came down on me, my attempts at sub-space reverie were demolished, and I returned to be fully present for the pain. She chuckled at my attempt to internalize the pain and was obviously getting very turned on by the activity -- her nipples were straining against her blouse, and a couple more buttons had been undone from her swinging the whip and the cane.

When she finally decided to take a break, she was glistening with a sublime perspiration, and a wide smile on her face. She lowered the spreader bar from the ceiling, and I felt how weak my legs were and wobbled. She took my upper arm with a firm grip and guided me down into a kneeling position to recover. She went over to the basement bed and reclined on her elbows, still wearing her wicked grin.

"As soon as you can walk again, we will be going out to the foothills for a little tourist excursion, pet. You will wear your cage, your Hush remote controlled butt plug, your purple panties, and the leather bra underneath your casual clothes. Got it, pet?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am." I obediently responded.

"Well, then go get clean in and out, and get your plug inserted, keep your cage on, get dressed, and be back get back here immediately!" she barked as she slapped my face and then kicked me in the ass.

I grabbed my purple panties off the floor, ran up the stairs with my chastity cage bouncing off my legs, and trotted to the bathroom. I checked the Hush to make sure it was fully charged, then headed for the shower. After taking a quick two-minute shower to wash up my body, I grabbed the enema shower attachment, lubed it, and guided it into my ass. I held the water inside me for sixty seconds, expelled it, then repeated the rinse. I was now clean inside and out.

I toweled off, then scooped a reasonable amount of coconut oil up with a couple of fingers, and inserted the oil up my asshole as far as I could. The Hush remote controlled butt plug received a generous helping of oil and I pushed the plug inside me, taking several in and out motions before it passed my anal sphincter and seated itself inside my bowels. Using a hot wet washcloth, I wiped any excess oil off my ass so I wouldn't get a big oily wet spot on my pants.

I came down the stairs dressed as she had directed, with a button up shirt and khakis over my kinky undergarments. I presented myself to her, and she nodded.

"Show me your panties, cage, and bra, slave." She directed.

I opened the fly of my pants and showed her the purple panties, pulled the front of the panties down to reveal the chastity cage underneath, then raised my shirt to reveal the bra.

"Ha Ha Ha heh!" she laughed. "You are good at following instructions, my slave. Now let's go do some sightseeing."

I helped her up into the truck and made sure that she was comfortable before taking my place in the driver's seat. My ass was still on fire and very tender from the last few beatings it had taken, and I sat gingerly. My owner's blouse was still nearly open, and I swelled inside my cock cage uncomfortably from the sight of her breasts while I got the truck started, raised the garage door, and backed out of the garage. She pulled out her phone and fiddled around with it for a minute, then I felt the internet enabled remote activate the Hush buried in my ass. I jiggled and squirmed in surprise and excitement.

"Just checking to make sure this works, slave." She assured me. "I guess I shouldn't use this while you are driving to make sure that you don't get into a wreck."

We took off for the geological park and within forty minutes we were parked in the lot. I got out of the car and took in the view. It is always a spectacular sight that allows you to see the cities out on the prairie, with the foothills stretching up behind you. I felt a jolt from the buttplug, and broke my reverie, and I could hear Mistress Val's fingers drumming on the dashboard. I rushed over to open the truck door and help her out. Tourists passing by must have witnessed the situation and giggled as they passed by while opened the door exclaiming, "Sorry Ma'am!" and bowed my head after she had alit from the cab.

"You will be." She replied.

She followed a path that wound its way up through the hills, with me following a couple of feet behind her. She stopped several times to take in the vistas. Each time she stopped, she would announce that it was time to move on by jolting my ass with a high level vibration, and gleefully smile at me. When we reached a secluded overlook, she looked at me mischievously and said: "Pull your pants down to your knees and bend over, pet. I want to get a picture of this view with you showing off your panties."

I glanced around to verify that there were no other people coming up or down the trail, and dropped my pants to my knees and turned around to show Mistress Val my purple panty covered red ass. She snapped a few pictures with her phone from several angles and smiled.

"Good. Now turn around and show me your cage, slave." She demanded.

I immediately compiled and pulled my panties down so my cage was plainly visible. Mistress Val took a few more pictures, then turned the butt plug vibrator on a low to medium pattern that made me twitch and moan. She took several more pictures of me writhing, then told me to show her the bra. I pulled up my shirt to make my bra apparent, and she snapped more photos, and giggled as she sent them to her Domme friends.

Just as she sent them a young couple came hiking down the trail to the overlook and saw me exposed and turning beet red with embarrassment. They guffawed and laughed as they passed by. Thankfully, they did not appear to be the type who would turn us in to the park rangers.

"I guess we just pushed the boundary of not involving non-consensual participants, pet!" Mistress Val laughed. She stopped the vibrations in the plug, and said, "Pull your panties and pants back up. I'm getting hungry, slave. Let's go to that restaurant in the park that you told me about."

We made our way back to the park concession area where there was a nice semi-swanky restaurant. I proudly opened the door for my Mistress, and she told the Maître D' that we wanted a table for two in the center of the seating area. I followed them to the table, pulled out a chair for Mistress and waited for her to give me permission to sit. The waitress brought glasses of water and glanced at me, wondering if I needed to know where the bathroom is.

Mistress Val gave me a nod and indicated that I should sit. "Just give us one menu please." She told the waiter, and he excused herself to give us time to review the offerings. "I will have the steak, asparagus, and baked potato, and you will have a small side salad." She determined and relayed that order to the waitress when she returned. While we were waiting for the food the plug would jolt, or rhythmically pulse at irregular intervals, surprising me every time it happened. Mistress Val's eyes twinkled as she watched me try to keep my composure in the crowed restaurant.

The waitress delivered the food, and asked if everything was satisfactory. My Mistress delivered a particularly strong jolt to my ass just as the waitress asked, and I barely suppressed a yelp, which the waitress noticed. The waitress looked over to my owner and Mistress Val said "It's ok. He's fine -- just a little twitchy wimp sometimes", then smiled and mouthed the words "I own him." to the waitress. The waitress smirked and giggled as she left us.

She ate her food and we talked and had a normal conversation, with a couple of diversions for her to check in on me. "How are you doing, slave?" She asked, "Do you like having me in total control, pet?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Absolutely! It is an immeasurable honor to be with you." I answered.

"You may eat your food now, slave." she said.

We finished up the meal, I paid (including a substantial tip for the waitress), and we headed back to my house. Once we were parked, I got closed the garage door, stripped down to just my cage, and helped Mistress out of the truck. We came back into the house, and she made herself comfortable on the couch in the den and she pointed for me come to stand in front of her.

"Get on all fours and be my footrest, slave." She ordered. I knelt and she put her foot in front of my face. "Take off my shoes." I gently slid each of her shoes off her delicious looking feet and took my place as her footrest. She laid her calves on my back and scrolled through her phone, chuckling at the responses she received from her Domme friends regarding the pictures, using the remote to vibrate my ass in between messages. She had the riding crop and would swat my sore ass from time to time just for her amusement.

"Ok, my slave, I want you to go upstairs and take a quick shower, (and I mean quick!), remove the Hush, and give yourself a good enema to clean up. After you dry off, put on the slave bells, a garter belt, nylons, then the pink panties, your frilly white socks, and the black ballet shoes. I also want you to be wearing, and your steel wrist and ankle cuffs and the steel collar the rest of the night."

I hurried to complete my tasks, my asshole pulsing and throbbing from having the plug in so long. I dressed as she had instructed, and returned to the den, slave bells jingling, for her approval.

"Good boy." She assessed. She pulled her necklace out from between her breasts and dangled the key in front of me. "Come here, slave. Time for edging practice." she said.

I jumped at the opportunity to be unlocked and approached her to accommodate her releasing the cage from my pitiful cock. She leaned forward and unlocked the little padlock and told me to take it off. I had it off in just a few minutes and my cock started to become as erect as an old man's cock can. She took hold of the PA piercing and tugged on it, causing me to follow her fingers as she pulled. "Hmmm... I like this! Now start stroking yourself and stop when I tell you or you'll be punished severely!" she commanded.

I had been practicing edging for her months in advance of her arrival and I spit on my hand and got myself excited, trying hard not to go over the edge and disappoint her. As I neared complete loss of control she yelled, "STOP!" and I let my had fall away from my cock, dripping pre-cum in front of me.

"I liked that video you sent me of you drinking your own cum, boy. Use your finger to scoop off those drips and lick them off your finger for me." she said, twisting one of her nipples through the blouse.

I garnered all the cum off my cockhead and sucked my fingers clean as instructed.

"Resume." She commanded.

I continued to stimulate my cock with my fist and fingers, tickling my balls, flicking the PA back and forth, undulating my hips. She repeated the stop-scoop-lick cycle several times before telling me that I had gotten better and holding my cum. "Good boy." she said, "Now put the cage back on and lock it up."

I was shaking from the repeated near orgasms. She arose from the couch, turned around and bent over, pointing to her jeans covered ass.

"You may kiss my ass as your way of thanking me for allowing you to play with yourself, slave." she said. I quickly got on my knees and lavished her ass with heartfelt kisses.

She told me that she has been in contact with some of the local Dommes via Fetlife, and there was a Femdom party that evening that she wanted to go to with me in attendance as her slave.

"Before we go, I want you to add that large steel ring to your PA. You can use one of your other piercing jewelry rings to hook them together. You can leave the chastity cage off for now. And bring me the corset from my luggage, pet."

I ran upstairs and attached the big ring as directed and ran back downstairs to await further instructions. After I made Mistress Val some dinner, and she had finished eating, she scooped the leftovers into a dog dish on the floor and I ate the remnants of her meal, topped with her spit and saliva.

Mistress Val had me help her get into the bustiere which looked amazing on her by accentuating her modest breasts and get her tall black boots on. She was wearing a midi length black steampunk style flowing skirt that completed the ensemble. She looked absolutely amazing!

"Come over here and stand in front of me, and bring your cage, pet." She purred as she sat on the couch. I brought her my cage and presented myself for her use. She squished my balls through the main ring, then squooshed my cock through it as well, then forced my flaccid shaft into the short silicone tube. Once all my equipment was situated inside the device, she looped the tube strap to the ring and affixed the band from the strap to the ring and locked it with a small metal padlock and placed the key on her necklace, resting just above her sensuous breasts.

"There! Now we almost ready to go!" She snickered. "Go put on your lacey garter belt and black stockings and wear the frilly purple panties over them. Put on your silky silver PJs and ballet shoes and let me check your collar -- Oh! And bring me the dog leash, and metal cuffs too!" she instructed. I rushed to get attired in compliance with her instructions and then came back downstairs to present myself for her approval.

"Spin around, pet. Let me see how you look!" she said. She nodded her approval, and I gave her a small handful of miniature padlocks for her to lock my cuffs on my wrist and ankle cuffs. She locked the cuffs and attached the leash to my collar. "OK slut pet. Let's get going." She announced. "You may wear your long trench coat until we get into the door since it is a bit cool out." I helped her into her light jacket and put on the trench coat. The trench coat did not cover the bottoms of my PJ pants, and the ballet shoes stuck out as very incongruous with coat. I helped her into the truck, and we headed out to the party.

Along the way she had me open my coat and pull down my PJ bottoms to reveal my humiliating panties and garter belt and had me drive like that to the warehouse where the party was to take place. We arrived about a half hour after the doors opened, and there were quite a few folks milling about the entrance, and even more inside socializing. The Dommes and their subbies occupied an anteroom and the uncollared subs were relegated to the large playroom to await being called to present themselves to the Dommes. Most of the subs were naked or dressed in lingerie or butler uniforms. There was definitely a strong CFNM (Clothed Female, nude male) vibe permeating the club.

We entered the anteroom, and Mistress Val told me to take her jacket and put my coat and PJs in the locker room and then come out to join her. She was chatting with a couple of the other Dommes whose subbies were kneeling at their feet or off getting snacks or drinks for their owners. I felt curious eyes on me as I emerged from the cloak room, clad only in my panties, stockings, ballet shoes, garter belt, and cuffs, and I felt somewhat embarrassed. I quickly made my way over to Mistress Val and asked her if there was anything I could do for her.

"Get me a coke and some snacks, pet. Keep that little tush out while you do that, too." She said winking at me. I scurried off to get her the refreshments and met a couple of the Dommes I had contacted over the years and nodded my "hellos". I hustled back to find that the Dommes had settled down on one of the large couches and were chatting while their subbies sat at their feet. The club had a strict rule that subs are not allowed on the furniture, so all the submissives were kneeling, sitting on the floor, or busying themselves with getting things for their Dommes.

I gave Mistress Val her drink and snack plate and looked at her to await further instructions. She pointed at the floor by her feet, and I dropped down to sit in front of her while she socialized. I heard the Dommes discussing things they like to do to their subs, the local BDSM scene, things that were going on in their lives, small talk, and entertainment. The parade of subbie candidates started and each one of the candidates was made to present themselves to the Dommes in the anteroom, perform some gyrations, or answer questions, and briefly tell the Dommes about their experience and qualifications. There was a wide variety of men, a few female subs, and a couple of trans or non-binary folks in the lineup. Some of the subs were ridiculously under endowed, some were older, some were flabby, some were muscular and young, some were surprisingly bestowed with huge penises and balls. I sat at my Mistress' feet, glancing at the subbies as they made their presentations, and noted which of them Mistress Val smiled at, questioned, licked her lips at, or seemed excited by.

12