Servitude Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the parade had finished, the candidate subbies were allowed to wander around the club at will, and the playroom was declared open for use. One of the younger, better-hung subbies made his way into the anteroom and Mistress Val beckoned him over to her. He excitedly complied and kneeled next to me at her feet. She ran her finger under his chin and proceeded to interview him.

"Go get one of the pedicure kits, pet and come back on do my toenails, pet." She instructed me. I went to the office and checked out a kit and returned to see Mistress Val pinching and twisting the nipples of the subbie at her feet. He was obviously excited at her attention and was sporting a huge dripping hard on. I was impressed by the size and girth of the sub's cock, and I felt my own "shortcoming" accentuated by my cage. They were flirting and chuckling as I knelt at my Mistress' feet and removed her boots.

"How many times can you cum in an hour?" Mistress Val asked the candidate sub at her feet.

"Usually about five or six times the first hour, Ma'am." Her replied. She flushed a bit and tickled his shaft with the foot I had just released from her boot. He jiggled and sucked in his breath, and she laughed.

I had both of Mistress Val's boots removed by this time and was working on doing an exemplary job on her toenail polish. My ass was exposed and framed by my garter belt straps and stockings. Mistress Val would occasionally firmly swat my ass in between me completing each toe and the next, just to remind me that she owns me. After the pedicure was finished and her polish was dry, all three of us wandered into the playroom with Mistress Val leading me by the leash. There were a lot of Dommes using the St. Andrew's crosses, spanking benches, rope pulleys, and various other equipment and implements of torture. Mistress Val's eyes widened and she led me over to the large cage and had me go in, then locked my wrists and arms to the bars so that I was standing up spread eagle. She gave me a series of sever swats with the crop to get my ass burning, and then left me there to entertain anyone else who might like to use me.

She guided her new supplicant over to a spanking bench and attached his wrists and ankles to the base so that he was laying face down on the top of the A-frame bench. They chatted for a few minutes, apparently setting limits, safe-words, and verifying consent, then she laid into his exposed ass with her bare hand and smiled at his grunts. His cock grew with each swat and was dripping a small puddle onto the cement floor. She continued to redden his ass with full swinging spanks and smacked his balls a few times just for fun.

A short buxom unaccompanied Domme came into the cage where I was bound and watching my Mistress enjoy playing with the subbie. The Domme grinned and appraised my red ass and pinched me hard under each armpit. She glanced over at Mistress Val and got a non-verbal nod as an OK to proceed. The Domme pulled my ass cheeks apart and pulled a small dildo out of her pocket and squirted some lube on it. "Are you OK with this boi?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am. I am here to amuse you." I replied.

She used the dildo to spread a generous amount of lube on my asshole and guided it inside of me, gyrating it as it went in until it was buried in my bung hole. "Good boi!" she noted. "Now don't let it fall out or there will be consequences!" she warned. She proceeded to wail on my ass with a cane, leaving welts and crimson stripes as she enjoyed inflicting the pain on me. I tightened my sphincter to keep the dildo from falling out, though it was becoming more difficult with each stroke of the cane.

I nervously glanced back over at my Mistress and her conquest to see her stroking his cock as she beat his ass, rubbing her crotch at the same time. She was obviously enjoying her time with the fresh meat. Another swat broke my concentration on them and I returned to trying to keep the rubber cock in my ass. Another subbie was led into the cage and tied to the bars, and his Domme left him to the whims of the club as I was. The Domme who was striping my ass noticed the new subbie and turned around to torture him as well.

I noticed Mistress Val holding her candidate by the cock at the door of the cage.

"Time to head back to the house, pet!" She informed me. She removed the dildo from my ass and returned it to the owner. Then she unlocked me from the bars and told me to go get dressed. She had the new pet go get dressed suitable for public as well. Once the new subbie and I were satisfactorily attired, we joined Mistress Val in the anteroom where she was saying goodbye to some of the other Dommes she had been chatting with. I helped my Mistress back into her boots as she was talking, and admired the job I had done on her nail polish before hiding them from my view. Mistress Val led me out to the parking lot by the leash and had me help her and then her new toy into the back seat. She sat reclining on the seat bench and had the new subbie put his head in her lap and lick her thighs as we drove.

We arrived back at the house, and I helped my Mistress and her new boi-toy out of the truck and followed them through the garage into the house. She stretched out on the couch and had the new subbie strip, then sit down next to her. She hiked up the dress to reveal her thighs, shiny with saliva and pussy drippings. The new slave's cock was growing exponentially, and throbbing as Mistress rubbed his arm and leg.

"How bad to you want to fuck me?" she asked him. "Would you do anything I say?"

"Yes Ma'am." He replied panting and completely in her thrall.

"Would you let my panty pet suck your cock to get you ready?" She asked him with a glint in her eye, glancing ominously at me. She had indicated to me that she would like to cuckold me and that the only oral I would be involved with would be giving head to one of her lovers or her, or receiving head from another slave. I was nervous about this since I had no prior experience with giving head to a guy, but I wanted to please my Mistress to ensure my continued service.

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you!" The new subbie gasped.

"Well then, pet, get to work! Lick the head of his cock while he licks my pussy." She instructed. I crawled over to the couch and grasped his schlong, wrapped my fingers around its throbbing length, and I started to lap at the pre-cum that was dripping out. Mistress Val had raised her skirt up to uncover her wet pussy and she beckoned him to her with her finger. He twisted on the couch to bury his face between her legs and give her the oral devotion that she was demanding. As his tongue and lips got to work Mistress Val leaned back and rolled her hips to meet his mouth, and his cock began to leak more pre-cum in mini torrents.

Mistress Val's gyrations and undulations became more pronounced and she even let out a few moans, and would tell him "Good Boy" as he got her more and more worked up. She rubbed her breasts and twiddled her nipples and pushed his head harder against her crotch. Her legs began to twitch and spasm as she came into his mouth, and he seemed to know instinctively to back off slowly, licking the juices from her thighs as she came back to earth. Her eyes opened and she got a gleam in her expression.

"I need a good fucking with your big dick, you horny sub-stud!" she moaned. "Get up here and sink your cock into my pussy!"

The new subbie needed no further prompting to pull his now throbbing full cock out of my mouth and climb up in between her legs, rubbing his cock head against her sensitive pussy. He rammed the length of it completely into her loins as she gasped and groaned.

They fucked like wild animals for what seemed like forever, with Mistress Val telling him not to cum unless she told him he could. She instructed me to get behind her head and hold her legs up to provide deep access to her subbie stud. I grabbed her ankles and pulled them back even with her shoulders and watched as she was relentlessly reamed by his substantial organ. They changed position in a bit, and he fucked her doggie-style, ramming her with fervor. She had me get my head underneath her pussy while she was being fucked and lick her clit while he furrowed her snatch. He shaft would occasionally brush up against my tongue as I licked, and I made sure to keep adding as much wetness to their sex as I could.

She came again and as she reached the pinnacle she felt her subbie toy boi start to tense.

"May I cum, Mistress? Please?" he begged.

"Yes lover, just pull out of me before you do and make sure my pet gets a full mouthful!" she intoned. His legs shivered and shook while his buttocks clenched, and he pulled out just in time to guide his streams of cum into my open mouth. "Don't swallow that yet, pet -- let me see it in your mouth first!" she commanded me.

I complied and extracted myself from between their sweaty bodies and knelt next to my Mistress' head, gaping my mouth to show her the creamy reward swirling around my tongue that she had me accept as an act of obedience and servitude.

"Good pet!" she said, "Now swallow it like a good slave boy." She watched as I swallowed then opened my mouth to prove that I had indeed eaten all the cum that was deposited in my face. She giggled and slowly got up off the couch and motioned for both of us to follow her upstairs to her adopted lair. Both of us subbies scurried behind her as she climbed the stairs and knelt on the floor at her feet in the master (now, Mistress) bedroom. She had me help her disrobe, and turn down the sheets in the bed, then she chained and locked my collar and cuffs to the foot of the bed frame.

She languorously moved herself into the bed and instructed her new boy to come up for round two. From my fettered position on the floor, I could not see them, though I could hear him lapping at her wet pussy and her building up a fresh head of steam. I heard the bed shifting as she told him to lay down and she mounted him. They went at it for nearly an hour, the bed creaking, their moans emanating from their play area, the frame of the bed rocking against me as their bodies collided and slid against each other. After they had what sounded like spectacular orgasms, Mistress Val got out of the bed and presented her cum filled pussy for me to view. The cum was beginning to drip down her thighs and she told me, "Lick me clean, slave!" This was an unexpected chance to show my Mistress the extent of my devotion and a reward in that she had not let me touch her naked body or even see her naked until now.

I stuck my tongue our as far as I could to receive the sperm that dripped into my mouth as she stood astride my face and crouched down just enough to make sure that she didn't miss her target, but also not so close that I would actually be able to make contact with her sex. Many globs of semen dripped into my mouth, then she ran a couple of fingers inside her pussy to retrieve more. She shoved her cum covered fingers into my awaiting mouth and repeated this until there was hardly any cum on her fingers when she removed them from her divine womanhood.

"OK, slave. Now swallow and tell him thank you." She said.

I gulped down the mouthful of sticky salty cum and said, "Thank you for filling Mistress Val with your seed and making it possible for me to please her by eating that delicious gift from her." I told him.

"Good boy." She assessed. She wickedly tweaked my nipples severely, unlocked me and told me to go fetch them some water and snacks since it would be a long night and they would need something to sustain them. I quickly went down to the kitchen and prepared them a plate of snacks and a couple of bottles of water and brought the refreshments back to the bedroom. When I re-entered the room Mistress Val was kneeling on the bed and had the new boy toy's cock in her mouth. He was gagging her on its length, and streams of saliva were dripping from the sides of her mouth as he skull fucked her. She was grabbing the back of his ass to help him thrust into her throat, making a gacking sound with each deep stroke. She had written in her Fetlife profile that sometimes she wants to be thoroughly taken and used by a man, possibly even made to submit to quench her sexual desires. A woman does not live by sadism alone!

The new boy finally came in her mouth and she disengaged and she came over to where I had set the refreshments and was kneeling in awe of the scene that had played out in front of me.

"Open!" she gargled, pointing at my mouth. I immediately opened wide, and she bent over so she could spit the load of jism into my awaiting mouth. "Swallow." She said as she made her way to the bathroom. "Go clean him off and get him hard again before I get back!" she commanded over her shoulder.

I went to the bed where the new boy toy was relaxing, and bent over the bed to lick his shaft clean, and then to suck him back to rigidity. I worked on him for several minutes and he was getting a hard on again as Mistress Val reemerged from the ensuite. "Good boy." She smiled at me as she re-locked me to the chains at the foot of the bed. The bed creaked as she got back in and I could hear their bodies slipping and sliding against each other and their breathing become more labored as they ramped up for the next round.

Their couplings, my cleanings, and occasional swats to my ass continued the rest of the night, and I stole a few minutes of sleep in between their rounds of sex.

12