Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 07

Story Info
Jamie’s session with Tim does not go as planned.
4.6k words
3.4
2.2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie had never sat on a client's face before, but she had done it to Trevor on occasion when he asked for it. She moved forward enough so that when she sat his face would go right in her ass. She moved her feet together and slid her toes under the back of his head, then she did it.

She sat back gently, slowly lowering herself onto his face. Within a few seconds she was full weight on his face with his nose buried in her ass. She had tried to be in a position to smother him fully, but she could feel his labored breaths on her vagina through her bikini.

This would do: he can breathe through his mouth so he won't tap and he is getting his facesit. This will do nicely. Jamie spent the next few minutes adjusting her weight, pinching his nose with her butt cheeks, and trying to move his head with her feet and toes.

As she sat on top of him, she realized that it was good to get back in the game. To get back to dominating a man, making him tap for her mercy, and generally having a good time doing so. She was able to tap into her competitive fire a bit and keep it burning, although not as hot as it burned when she was played basketball. Despite that limitation, this was something accounting never could do or would do in the future.

She continued to think while Tim sat contently under her ass, and she continued to toy with him. Crushing men, and the occasional woman, gave her a chance to express herself in a way her relationship with Trevor had lost after they moved here. She didn't realize how much she liked to play with other people. Maybe not to play in the traditional sense, but to play as an adult, like this. Playing by putting a man between her legs and squeezing him until he can take no more. Enjoying her power over him and him enjoying being between her thighs with his face so close to her vagina. Feeling him tap when he can take her punishment no more.

Playing by getting to stand over a grown man, putting her foot on his face or chest, holding him on his back, and posing while flexing her biceps and striking the sexiest pose she knew how to. Getting to trash talk knowing she was about to win. Getting to talk shit and be bratty but in a fun way, and not a bad way. Getting her feet pampered, massaged, licked, and her toes sucked on when it was all over.

For Jamie, it was also about getting intimate with a person in this weird way. Not a sexual intimacy, she thought as she shifted her weight once again to tease Tim, but an intimacy you could only get with a stranger in this transactional relationship. Building and having this trust with a stranger that she may never see again led them to tell her things they may never tell another person. Most men, like Tim, never tell their wife about these desires and Jamie was sure Tim's wife had never sat on his face or made him tap out.

Jamie thought more about her position and how good it felt to win again. While Ray was crushing her and she was begging for his feet to own her, she began to feel a strange self consciousness about this job for the first time. She still hadn't been able to process how she felt about getting dominated like that nor had she come to terms with begging to worship his feet. She also had not been able to process how she lost track of time for eight minutes and then two hours while licking his feet, and she still didn't know how she felt about it. Part of her didn't want to reconcile those feelings.

She was, however, ready to come to terms with the self conscious thought. She wrestled men in a bikini all the time and had even done so in her first match. Only with Ray did she feel undressed and a bit ridiculous wearing something so skimpy, small, and delicate. Honestly, if a man pulled two knots loose she would be naked in seconds.

She realized now that she liked wearing bikinis! She did it for her, not for them. She thought a bikini flattered a woman's body and she was happy and comfortable with hers. She worked hard for this body: she ate right, she exercised, she (mostly) avoided greasy fast food. She was happy to reap the rewards and proudly wear her bikini.

She also realized that she felt empowered wearing it. She thought about it, and a bikini didn't cover much more than a bra and underwear and she wouldn't be caught dead in public in that. But a bikini was different, she knew it drove men crazy with desire and they were going to gawk at here, especially from behind their sunglasses where no one could see where their eyes were looking. Both she and the men knew the men liked what they saw and many women would be jealous, but that was their problem, not hers.

She felt sexy in a bikini. She felt empowered. She loved her bikinis. The experience with Ray wasn't going to change that, she told herself defiantly.

Tim shifted under her, and she looked at the clock. 6:39. She had been perched on him for about 6 minutes and she decided he had had it easy enough. She slid forward just a bit to fully smother him under her. She could feel him trying to breathe while trapped under her bikini cover ass and vagina and realized she like the power here.

He tapped within about 10 seconds. When she lifted off him, she heard him suck in a deep breathe. She got a mischievous thought.

"Ready?" she said.

"For what?" he said through a few huffs and puffs.

"Yes or no?" she said.

"Yes."

She sat right back down, catching him by surprise. Right now he would breathe when she and her booty allowed, she thought dominantly. She lifted up after a few seconds and repeated this a few times.

Satisfied, and hearing his breathing labor a bit, she got off, stood next to him, and put her foot gently on his forehead, letting him catch his breath.

"Still happy you requested a facesit?" she asked

"Hell yeah, that was awesome!" he said as she smiled down at him "You are awesome, your body is awesome! Your ass is.... amazing!" he gushed.

She moved her foot from his forehead to his mouth, gently resting her big toe on his lips while careful not to block his still labored breathes and said:

"Easy Tim, I am a sucker for flattery." she joked with a genuine laugh.

'Tim's favorite word has got to be "awesome."' She thought as she continued to laugh lightly.

After that facesitting interlude and after he collected his breath, she knelt on the bed and held out her hand.

"I hoped there would be more." he said as he tagged in.

She proceeded to crush him for another 45 minutes. She lost count of how many taps, but she may have set a new personal best.

She also mixed in a long front facesit, which she decided to never do on a normal client as it led to her basically putting her vagina right on his chin and mouth. The only thing preventing this from being oral sex was his closed mouth and her bikini. Watching his eyes go wide and feeling his muffled breath underneath her sent a seductive shiver through her body.

'Tim you don't know how lucky you are. I hope you think this is "awesome."' she thought silently while her vagina covered his mouth and a sly grin crossed her face.

She ended it with a straight front headscissor so she could look in his eyes every time he tapped out. She made it last four or five minutes, or about 15 taps for mercy, by easing up on to honor the tap but still holding him securely in her grasp.

It was now 7:13

She released him after a final tap and moved to sit on his chest in the school girl pin. Once she was on him, she squeezed her legs to hold his head firmly and said:

"Ok, it's been an hour and fifteen minutes. What would you like to do now?" she asked. "We can keep the session going, I can squeeze you to death for a while longer, or we can talk like you asked."

"Can we talk?" he asked as he stared up at her.

"We sure can." she replied "Where do you want to be? You can be under my feet? You can be in a scissor of your choice? What do you think?"

"This is fine for a start." he said, his chin touching her vagina as he spoke.

'I bet it is....' She thought silently. Instead of vocalizing that thought she said:

"Ok, can do. You had quite a few questions earlier, do you want to ask them now?"

He opened with some easy ones that she answered without giving away any personal thoughts. Questions like "Do you like what you do?" "How did you ever get started?" "How can you read what a guy wants in a session?" "Do you ever worry about hurting anyone?"

"Too easy Tim, to easy." she said after about 10 softball questions "What do you really want to know?"

"Ok. Are you self-conscious doing this in a bikini? It's so personal and physical. What about a.... um, wardrobe malfunction?" He said, working through some obvious nerves to ask.

She laughed genuinely while she said "You mean have I ever had a boob fall out? No, I have not, thank God. It really helps to buy really high-quality bikini tops and bottoms."

"How much to you think this outfit costs, top and bottom combined?" she asked.

"80 dollars." he answered.

"Not. Even. Close. This swimsuit was nearly 160 bucks for both, but I'm confident the girls stay put away, if you know what I mean." she said as she playfully grabbed her boobs.

"Past that, I'm very comfortable in a bikini. I find them empowering to wear. I wear them because they make me feel sexy, not because people request them for sessions and not so men, or women, can gawk at me and get an eyeful. It's my body, mine to show off or cover as I will. I love my body, so I choose to flaunt it from time to time."

"Never self-conscious? Not even once?" he pressed.

"Actually yeah, once, quite a while ago," she partially lied "but I'm past that feeling. That's a session I don't care to remember." she lied again. "What else?" she asked, steering him to another question so he wouldn't ask for details.

He came back with more easy questions. "How does it feel to make a man tap?" he asked.

"Empowering again, even though we both know it's what the man wants." She replied.

"Ever able to overpower men who are trying?" he asked.

"That's a better question" she replied. She told him about her fascination with destroying tiny men, especially when they really do try. She also said no one ever goes 100% for fear of serious injury in the accidentally black eye or fat lip that might be tough for either to explain to friends and family, especially wives.

Suddenly, he stopped and surprised her by saying "Can I tell you what our sessions mean to me?"

"Sure, I would love to know that." she said. However, she got up and said "Do you want to change positions? Or do you want me to sit on you all night? Either is fine by me"

"I have a thought about that..." he said as he stood and went to a small bag on the table and pulled out some small pieces of plastic.

"What are those?" she asked

"Chocks for the chair." he said cryptically. "You'll see."

He pulled the chair across the room and placed it about three feet from the open corner and sat on his butt in the same corner, legs spread out and laying flat. He leaned forward and put the plastic pieces behind the two front wheels of the chair and tried to push it back. It didn't roll an inch.

He stayed put and said, "Please sit."

She did. When she did, she knew exactly what he was up to. He was now in a perfect place for her feet to meet his face. This was very similar to what Ray did to her. She pushed the thought away as best she could.

She put her feet out on his body, left on his chest and the right on his face. He left the right alone, pulled the left back and began to massage it. He stopped suddenly

"May I rub your feet?"

"You better not stop now!" she said with a laugh.

'Too cute! Again!' she thought.

Tim began his story: "So, I'm in charge a lot, like all the time. I think I told you, but I work for the Department of Natural Resources, our state's DNR, and I manage all the parks in the area. We have a ton of parks, I'm sure you know."

There are a ton of city and state parks nearby, Jamie thought to herself.

"I won't bore you with the details, but I manage everyone who manages the park: all the people who mow the grass, pick up the trash, maintain the trails, manage the wildlife, administer the campgrounds, work with the public and attend every office. Not to mention those people who clean.... everything."

"Every time someone has a problem outside the normal routine problems, they have a phrase: talk to Tim. And everyone talks to Tim." he said with a bit of exacerbation creeping into his voice. "And I need to have all the answers. If not, I feel I need to look into it and sound like the guy who has all the answers."

He went on "Same at home. My kids are 4 and 6, and I love them more than words can say, but "Dad has to know", right?" He continued, "My wife's father was a self-employed contractor who knew a little bit about everything back in his day but, more importantly, had the guy who knew everything about anything on his payroll or as a best friend. He had electricians, plumbers, mechanics, you name it, and he, or his buddies, fixed everything that ever broke her whole life."

"So, naturally, she expects me to do the same. It's frustrating because so many things today aren't fixable easily or even fixable at all. I can't tell my daughter that I can't fix the internet being out. That just doesn't fly. Ya' know what I mean?"

"Same with cars. This isn't the 1980's anymore, I can't fix some random BS sensor that fails. I don't even have the special tools to do it, even if I could fit my hands in the space around the motor. If you want a starter changed on a 1986 pickup then I'm your man, but the tire pressure sensor light is on in our 2018 car and I'm clueless."

He paused and switched feet, beginning to massage her right foot. She took the left and started rubbing his cheek and hair with her toes and soles, similar to what Ray had done to her near the end.

"I'm rambling, I'm sorry. I...."

"It's ok." She reassured as she put the toes of her left foot on his forehead and held his head against the wall so he was looking at her. "I'm listening to you, you aren't rambling. Please continue."

"Ok." he sighed "I guess I should get to the point: I'm always in control. Always." He paused "Ok, maybe not always, but it seems like always. When I come here, I get to give you control, and as I give it you seem to take control by choking the life out of me with your arms, legs, and beautiful feet."

"Are my arms and legs not beautiful?" she asked, faking hurt feelings.

"Every inch of you is beautiful." he said. "But I love the way you take control and are able to boss me around, humiliate me a little, and generally own me. I love that."

He continued "With you, you make me feel small, mentally and physically, by "taking" control and kinda making me your bitch, excuse my language. I love how I can mentally check out, let you have me, and I have that trust with you to know it's going to work out."

He kept talking but she barely heard. Fearful and frightening thoughts came flooding back to her when she heard him say those things. Ray had done that very thing to her: taken control from her while she barely knew it was happening. Let's face it, she had no idea it was happening until it was over and he had total control of her. He had somehow melted her down until she was wrapped around his little finger.... A better was to say was she was wrapped around his pinky toe.

She had tasted that pinky toe, flossed those toes, licked his feet, swallowed the sweat and toe jam, and begged to do so. Did he own her for that hour? For those 3 hours? Was she his bitch now?

Maybe the worst thought of all, why did she never run or look at the clock? Did she want to be his bitch? Did she like being owned by him? Did she want more pounding from Ray and his feet? Maybe she did....

Tim was tapping her left calf and she realized he was wincing under her foot. He was also no longer rubbing her right foot but had his right hand on her left calf slowly trying to push her left foot back.

She had been unconsciously smashing his face into the wall with her left foot and he could take no more. With her dominating position seated over him and directly in front of him in a chair that would not roll because of his plastic pieces on the wheels she could exert a TON of pressure by trying to straighten her leg. She released and hoped it hadn't hurt as much as she thought it did, she was wrong.

"I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!! Please don't do that again! What did I do, I didn't mean that, whatever it was, tell me and I won't say or do that again. I'm sorry Jamie! I'm sorry!" He was more than a little distressed and confused.

'Oh my god, what did I do' Jamie thought as her jaw dropped in shock. What had she done? She wasn't even sure how long she was smashing his face in.

"Oh my God, Tim I'm so sorry!! No, I'm sorry! It was me, it was me, I'm so sorry. I never meant to do that." She exclaimed.

'This poor man, what is wrong with me!' she thought silently. 'Fucking get it together Jamie!' she cursed at herself silently. That was another F bomb! 'What is going on here? Why did I do that? Ray isn't even here and thinking of him made me do that.'

Tim had not moved or spoken again, but his hands were up in a defensive position like he thought she may attack him.

She felt sick, mentally and physically for doing that for however long she did that. How could she smash his face in with her foot? Tim of all people?! Not one of the creepy weirdos, but Tim! The nicest client she had.

"Tim, oh my God, please forgive me." She said softly her feet now on the floor on either side of him.

"Please, I'm so sorry. I'm not sure what got into me..."

"What did I do to earn that? What did I say?" he asked. There was no outright anger in the words, but the gentleman gone for the moment.

"That really hurt... and you didn't honor the taps." he said directly. "What did I say, tell me and I promise never to go there again."

He looked at her, but was silent. She had to offer an explanation, so she decided to come clean about the session with Ray.

However, because she hadn't processed what had happened that night, she was going to lie her ass off.

"Ok, I'm sorry, this is hard to talk about, but something you said took me back to a session several weeks ago." That was a lie, but she went on.

"I've only been doing this a few months, I started just this past summer, but there was this one session with this one guy." she said. She went on after pausing to think about the impending lie. "He seemed normal enough over emails, had a good session reference as many guys do, and was bigger and stronger than me, as many guys are." Another lie, but she went on. "It started out fine," another lie, "but about half way through he started going harder and harder on me. It was more and more difficult to not only try to pin him or make him tap, but to try to keep him from hurting or pinning me."

'More lies, and more to come.' she thought silently as she paused again, thinking fast on how to bring the story back to something he said and save her credibility with this poor man, if she could.

"He started trash talking about that time, and he kept saying he was going to make me his bitch." Jamie lied, remembering Tim had said that along with "excuse my language".

More lies, but Jamie didn't know what else to say or do. She had to give him something and she didn't know how to explain her experience with Ray to herself, much less another person. After this display, she thought she was going to need therapy to process her session with Ray.

'Back to the lie.' she told herself, and she kept talking.

"So, like I said, he kept going harder and harder and we both knew he could easily hurt me if he wanted to. I knew I should end the session and leave but I didn't. I couldn't. I had only done, like 10 sessions..." she lied "... and I didn't want to quit and risk a bad review so early on or risk not getting paid."

12