Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That was a terribly shallow lie. Damn, Jamie. Damn, damn, damn....' She thought silently to herself.

Despite those thoughts, she went on "That's when he finally pinned me, and he pinned me good. He had me on my stomach with a knee in my back and my arm twisted behind me. I was helpless. He then took the knee off my back and put his foot on my head and pressed my face into the mat on the floor. You've seen my makeshift mat I bring sometimes, it's a couple of sleeping bags with the bed comforter over it. Not much padding for getting your head stomped in."

"Yep, it's no fun getting your head stomped in." Tim said with the hint of a smile.

Jamie smiled back, then went on: "He started saying "Who's my bitch now?" and "I own you now." He made me say I submit and beg for release, which I did instantly since it was starting to hurt." She lied so much so fast she got flustered and lost her train of though.

"I..... wait, where was I....." she stammered, trying to keep up with her own lying.

"It's cool, you don't have to say anymore. I'm sorry that happened to you. Did you leave right then?" he asked.

"Leave?" Jamie said, trying again to catch up to her own lie.

"Yeah, did you end the session with that douchebag and leave the room when he made you say, "I submit." he clarified.

"Yeah, yeah I did. I didn't even put my clothes back on or ask to get paid. I walked out in my bikini and went straight to my car and left. I never saw him again."

"I'm sorry that happened to you. Did I bring it all back when I talked about you owning me and making me your bitch?" Tim asked.

"It wasn't your fault, it was mine." Jamie replied, her first truthful statement of the last few minutes. "That had nothing to do with you and I'm so sorry, but everything from then came rushing back so fast and I guess my foot got away from me. Please forgive me?"

"No. No need. Water under the bridge. No hard feelings. No apology owed." he said honestly. "Did you report that guy to someone?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," she lied once again, "he has been warned officially and every girl will know the story before they accept a session request from him." she lied, condemning this imaginary man she just made up. She realized then that it never occurred to her to report Ray, but then again he hadn't done anything against her will, she willfully stayed under his feet for two plus hours.

She leaned back in the chair, reached up with both feet, and brought them to Tim's face. She turned both her feet up to cup his cheeks with her soles. When she did, she grabbed the side of his head by flexing her toes, holding his head steady, and looked down at him.

"You are the sweetest gentleman. You have my most sincere apologies for what just happened and my word it won't happen again. My feet and legs will be nice to you from now on, I promise."

"Not too nice I hope." he said. "But maybe less smashing unless you give my head a pillow first."

She laughed a genuine laugh without releasing his head and said, "You got it!"

There was an awkward pause, so she said "What now? We only have about 15 minutes left before the session ends at 8, but after what I just did, I'm going to give you as much time over as you like. Within reason, that is."

"How about this," Tim answered "can I get a long front facesitting session, then move back here to lick your feet and suck your toes for a little bit, then can we end with a long reverse facesit like you did earlier with your toes under my head? Maybe you can squeeze my face with your butt and shift your weight around on me? That one was awesome."

She squeezed his face with her feet playfully and flexed her toes again and leaned forward to say "All three would be my genuine pleasure."

They went through his list, and the session ended at about twenty past 8. She tried to only charge him for an hour after she tried to smash his face in but, being the gentleman that he was, insisted on paying her the full $800 plus a $200 tip for each extra hour and the facesitting. She refused the tip. He insisted. They want back and forth before she finally said, playfully yet assertively: "Tim, if you make me take that tip I'm going to report you to the session wrestling site like that one guy."

He relented, they hugged, and he led her out of the hotel and got the door for her as they both left.

She drove home (no missed turns, unlike the last time), showered, put on some shorts and a tank top, and laid down on the couch at 8:30 or so for some TV before she went to bed.

12