Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Shannon it was a "power" thing: the power that came from getting a man to pay for her without even fucking him or giving him a blow job. She got off on that, and they both reaped the reward.

So, they worked together to pick the right target, although Shannon needed no help. Now, thanks to Ray, they only needed one target: David.

David was older, early 60's, recently divorced, and loaded. Rich. Very rich. The family was rich too. Even after the divorce he was worth millions by himself. The family was probably worth tens of millions. So much so that he had a beach house on the coast, access to the family summer home in the mountains, and a huge home sitting in the woods overlooking a lake just outside of town. Its assessed value was $1,670,000. 1.6 mill!

David came to see Ray for marriage counselling and continued to see him after his divorce. Long story short, he sent David to Shannon. David said submitting physically to a woman, especially when sex was not a possibility, was the release he needed and a fetish he always wanted to explore. So, Ray introduced Shannon as an "unlisted session wrestler" whose job was to dominate men just like David.

Sure, it was a bit dishonest and could get him disbarred from ever being a therapist ever again, but Shannon made David feel like a new man! A couple sessions a week with a bikini clad Shannon paired with her natural ability to mind fuck a person and he was hers. David would do anything for her, and he would be the happiest guy in the world to do so.

David also had a boxing ring installed in his basement for their regular sessions and bought top of the line boxing gloves and padding, including thick padded helmets and torse padding, so he could take a true beating from Shannon. He learned how to tape her wrists for her protection and to allow her to hit harder against the thick pads he liked to wear. The ring also had a thick wrestling mat that could be easily laid down for wrestling or removed for boxing. David loved getting crushed by her, and he was willing to spend to make it happen as safely as possible.

She also sent David to live at his beach house for weeks on end so she and Ray could make use of his mansion in the woods whenever they liked. Everyone was getting everything they wanted, David hadn't been happier in years.

12