Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 11

Story Info
Jamie meets Ray for the first time after their session.
2.9k words
4.71
1.8k
00

Part 11 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie hit the snooze on her alarm, 6:45 a.m. had come way too soon after another night spent tossing, turning, and trying in vain to turn off her brain. She got up a 6:54 and got ready.

'At least it's Friday....' she thought to herself as she tended to her hair.

She had tossed and turned the night before thinking about Ray, again, and what he would think when he got her email asking for him to pay her what he owed her for their session. It had been ten days since the session, and she felt she had not gotten a good night's sleep since. Every night she laid down in her bed, with the exception of being a bit drunk, she struggled for a mental peace that would let her fall asleep. It did not come easy.

She realized as the day went on that it had begun to wear on her: focusing was not easy, she just didn't have the energy in any day to excel at her work like she had for the last year. This began to trouble her too.

She slept in Saturday morning, getting up at 10:30 instead of waking up naturally by 8 a.m. or so. She relaxed for a while before going to lunch with a friend, then did some laundry, dishes, and some cleaning before going for a nice long workout.

She got a text invite from some work friends for a movie Saturday night, which was a welcomed relief from a night in alone. After the movie they made plans to go hiking the next day. It had turned into a long and busy weekend and she didn't think of Ray for a change, which was nice.

Work on Monday was fine, and it helped that she had caught up on some sleep by sleeping in Sunday too. She was ready for her session Monday night with Jonathan and it passed uneventfully. He was a fun session: he stood just taller than her and was very stocky, and he took everything well and put up just enough of a fight to make her work for pins and taps. If the bulge in his gym shorts indicated anything, it showed he thoroughly enjoyed their hour together too. She smiled when she first noticed it, pleased he was enjoying himself but no longer uncomfortable knowing these guys got boners regularly during session with her.

She ended it after an hour and fifteen minutes, got paid, and he added a fair tip of $65 after it was over. $65 seemed like a random number to tip her, but as she never requested or brought up a tip from her clients, and she thanked him graciously. She went home following some small talk after the session, opened the door to her condo, took a shower, grabbed a bit of dinner (leftover Mexican food), and ate. After that, and a bit of TV, a glass of her favorite red wine, she moved to her desk for about an hour of work.

She then opened her session email and saw the message from Ray. She froze.

She moved the cursor over the message but could not will herself to click and open it.

'What could it say?' she thought to herself. The session with Ray had never been far from her mind and even today, 13 days after it was over, she still drifted back to those events and the things that she heard herself say that night.

"I have to.....I need to. I'm doing it." she said out loud, confidently, alone in her condo as she opened it. She read it at least five times, pouring over the meaning, or possible meaning, of every word. It read:

"Hey Jamie,

I did enjoy our session, I hope you did too! My sincere apologies for forgetting to pay, I may have been on an emotional high after winning the match and getting your "special focus" on my feet after it was over ;).

I would be happy to pay, but I would like to pair it with a proposition: a rematch. I feel that I owe you one after things didn't go your way, and I think we would both have a great time. I would be happy to host at our house, we have a real mat, and my wife would love to meet you. Similar to our deal last time, I would be willing to double the fee to host at our residence. If you prefer, we could stick with the flat fee and meet at the hotel again. I leave the decision up to you, but my hope is to see you here.

We can be free whenever you are. Please let me know what you decide, and I look forward to the sequel!

P.S. I hope we can all three talk a bit if you choose to come over.

Ray."

He had also left his address below his sign off, an address Jamie was not familiar with, but still within the small city.

She read it one more time, her mind raced as it had some many times since he first made her tap.

"My special focus on his feet? What does that mean? I'm pretty sure it was his idea." she said out loud. "His pleasure too?" she continued, still talking to an empty room.

"God dammit! I guess I did give them special focus, didn't I. Can't deny that...." she said, continuing out loud to an empty room.

'Your wife would love to meet me?' she thought wordlessly?

'Come to our house?'

'We have mats? Is that awesome or creepy?'

'Talk? Us three? What would we talk about, me sucking his feet for two hours or him crushing me over and over for an hour?'

'He forgot to pay me $800 due to an emotional high? WTF?'

'Ok, maybe I can forgive that part,' she continued to think 'getting your feet licked is pretty amazing, I may have forgotten too.'

Her mind slowed, and she thought it through. Having his wife there would be big reassurance Jamie thought.

'Would he want to make me lick his feet if she were there?' she thought. Probably not, many women would not tolerate another woman pleasing their man. Then again, she married him, who knows what kind of person she may be. Am I walking into a trap? Or can I collect $1500 total for another hour of work?

'Run! Run God dammit Jamie run!' part of her said. 'Don't even think about it, remember what happened last time!' that same side of her continued to think.

"No," she said out loud, "I need to close this chapter, get paid, and move past this. I need to take back control, deal with this, so I never pull what I pulled on poor Tim ever again. I've had one good night sleep, drunk, so probably not even then, in two weeks."

"The more I think about it the harder it will be to commit to or follow through on. So, let's get it over with. I'm doing it!" she continued out loud, psyching herself up to respond to Ray's email. She typed fast, proofread it once and hit send. She read it back after sending, and it read:

"Ray,

I'm free tomorrow or the next night, and I am willing to come to you and your wife's house. Forgive me, but I expect payment upon my arrival, which is $1500 minus your initial deposit. What time would you like to begin?

Thank you,

Jamie"

'Damn it, Jamie!' she thought as she read it back. 'Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!!!'

She left so much unsaid! Now he could pick the time and she would feel obligated to go. She made no mention of being ready, or not ready, to have a session in front of his wife. She didn't mention his wife at all, that left the door open for him to make suggestions and put her in a position to say no.

"Control the emails and dictate to the clients, don't let them dictate the details to you. They make requests, you dictate specifics." She said out loud to herself.

She had been told those things early on by other session wrestlers and the woman who administered the wrestling website. She even had that exact quote in an email saved in her records on her hard drive. Now she had done the opposite. Ray could set the logistics and set some details.

'Maybe it's not a big deal,' she thought after a few minutes had passed. ', I'll just start another message with the specifics so when he asks about the details and....'

"Fuck!" she called out to an empty room as her train of thought was broken by a simple message from Ray, sent within minutes of hers going out to him. It said simply:

"Jamie,

Terrific! 6:00 at my house tomorrow. Please bring that same bikini and I will meet you at the front door with the full fee for both sessions.

Thank you!

Ray"

'Now what?' Jamie thought silently.

"Oh well, easy enough," she said, continuing to talk out loud while alone in her condo. "just don't start sucking his fucking feet. Win or lose, do it professionally and never session with him again."

She decided to wait about 45 minutes before responding to make it look like she was busy, but she spent 20 minutes agonizing over what to write. 20 minutes later she typed up this reply and hit send:

"Ray,

Ok, 6 pm tomorrow. I will see you then.

Jamie"

She tried to watch some TV and text back and forth with a work friend, but it didn't help calm or distract her mind. She drank more red wine in hopes that it would help her sleep later on, but it did not.

Once again, as it had so many times in the past 2 weeks, 6:45 the next morning came much sooner that she hoped.

**********

Ray had been watching his secondary email he used for sessions like a hawk, he even set it to make an audible ring tone whenever he was not working. Shannon specifically instructed him to call her the moment Jamie emailed him, and she expected Jamie to do so within a few days. Surprisingly, Shannon was wrong! That didn't happen often when it came to the behavior of others, Shannon was a profiler after all, and every day that passed with no message made Ray worry that Shannon wasn't wrong, but that he had misjudged his impact on Jamie during the first session.

'Maybe I didn't get in her head like I thought I did.' he thought silently after a week had past. 'Maybe I blew it?'

'Or I pushed too hard?'

'Or left too soon?'

'Maybe I didn't push hard enough and let her worship my fucking feet too long?'

'Maybe I should have left her wanting more'

Ray began to worry he wasn't going to get his prize after all. At least he had their three hours together that night, he would never forget breaking her will to fight back and her soft lips and tongue all over his feet that were sweaty from kicking her ass.

13 days past and he was sitting at home next to Shannon on the couch, watching something on TV late one night when his phone dinged. He sighed, knowing he had to check the email and knowing that it was some bullshit spam. His eyes lit up:

"Shannon, turn that shit off! It's her! She emailed me! It's Jamie" he said excitedly, handing her the phone so she could mind fuck Jamie electronically.

"That fucking bitch!" Shannon said. "Gimme that fucking phone, I know just what to say. This bitch is ours now, watch this!"

She typed furiously and hit send. Ray watched in complete surprise and disbelief:

"Wait, what? Why did you..."

"Not fucking now, I gotta fucking thing, what the fuck are you fucking thinking you fucking bitch... Fucking fuckety fuck fuck fuck...." Shannon said, trailing off while mumbling the F word.

Ray didn't say another word. He could read her sometimes too, and 10 F words in six seconds meant her mind was moving 90 miles per hour.

Silence. She didn't move. She just stared at his phone, obviously deep in thought. Five or six minutes passed, and she spoke:

"Ok, one of two things is happening...." She started to say before a brief pause.

"Wha..." he started to say, thinking she was done.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm trying to talk, and I really need you to listen this time and tell me what you think."

He stayed silent, she was really getting into this email. She continued, slowly, methodically, point by point:

"One: she's gone, we lost her, and she picks up the money, half asses a session with you and risks a bad review. Or two: she is ours, and this has been eating at her for two fucking weeks: sleeplessness when she tries to shut her fucking mind down, lack of focus at work, and increased drinking to either try to process getting owned and crushed by you or trying to bury it." She paused, then continued slowly, thinking about every word as she profiled Jamie's response out loud.

"She is obviously nervous, I can read it in her words. No fucking way she should come here, to "your fucking house," she used air quotes for effect "for a sequel session. Right?"

"You crushed her, at least you didn't lie when you told me that, but did you climb in her head enough?"

"Not now, I'm going to figure this bitch out" she said as she raised a finger to silence Ray's impending comment.

"She did several things wrong, which meant she typed this in a rush and didn't think through her words. She should probably be dictating the details to us, not letting us dictate details to her. She didn't even pick a time for a....." she trailed off again in a mumble. Shannon rarely did that, this was getting 100% of her concentration

Silence. Ray guessed 15 minutes had past since her gave Shannon the phone, but he didn't speak or leave the room. He had to see how this played out.

"Babe, she probably hit send then went to bed. It's 11:30 after all, maybe we shouldn't respond, let her stew on it for 24 hours" he said.

"Yeah," she replied, "you are probably right, the more she thinks about it the more it probably helps us. Let's both think on a reply, she is on the line, we just have to fucking reel the bitch in!"

"Ok," Ray said "maybe we should give her another hour, I think its worth it to wait a bit longer tonight"

Shannon agreed, so they waited, Shannon opened up the laptop and watched the email account. She was obviously deep in thought.

"BOOM BITCHES!!!" Shannon exclaimed and jumped up, smiling that huge beautiful smile as she looked down at Ray, still seated on the couch.

"She is coming over, tomorrow at 6!"

"That's awe...." he started.

"We need to talk this out, play this right." she started, cutting him off and barely hearing him speak. "Now, let's talk more about your first session with this fucking amazon. We do this right, she is ours!"

They talked into the night about all the options and the plan forward. He went to sleep at 12:30 to be fresh for work and his session with Jamie while Shannon stayed up and did some more homework to have every advantage.

Five minutes after laying down Shannon walked in, didn't turn on a light, and said excitedly:

"20 minutes tomorrow night, within 20 minutes I'm going to know if she is cool and half assing the fucking session or if you dominating her last time has been eating at her. 20 fucking minutes, tops."

"Now get some sleep!" she said as she left, not giving him a chance to respond. "You have amazon ass to stomp tomorrow!"

'Jamie isn't going to know what hit her.' Ray thought as he drifted off to sleep, visions of a sexy amazon slave dancing across his mind.

**********

Jamie hit the snooze after tossing and turning again that night.

'Not the way to sleep before work and a sequel with Ray.' she thought as she got ready to head for the office.

Work was ok. Not as much of a struggle as she thought, but another night with Ray and this wife of his was constantly on her mind. She took some mandated trainings she had been putting off for weeks since that didn't require much focus. She cut out a half hour early to shower before the session.

She grabbed her big purse, more of a small bag, and threw in her red bikini with the black strings and trim along with her flips flops so she could wear them home after the session. She checked its contents like she did before she left any room.

'Ok, phone, keys, wallet, pepper spray, good to go. Bikini and flip flops for the session. Let's do this.' she thought to herself. She should have pepper sprayed him and got the hell out of there during the last session!

'Wait, I could never have done that, he didn't do anything wrong. Right?'

'God dammit Jamie, fucking get it together! You haven't even left your condo yet.' she scolded herself. Not a good start and she wasn't even at the session yet.