Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 12

Story Info
Jamie arrives at Ray and Shannon’s house for the rematch.
4.6k words
4.86
3.1k
2
0

Part 12 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray's address was 23 minutes away and outside of town in an area she wasn't familiar with. She knew there was expensive homes of rich people out that way, but couldn't imagine Ray having one of them. Her phone took her off a road through expensive neighborhoods and down a paved road that seemed to be one lane. The third house was the last one and the road re-joined the previous road in another mile or two.

The house was a palace. An absolute palace. How did Ray live here? Should she go in? Or keep driving? A part of her screamed to keep going, but she was in control this time. She would get paid, be a professional, not lick his feet, not suck his toes, and get the hell out of there after about 50 minutes. She was also going to tap fast and often if she felt she had too.

'My pride can suffer, this time.' she reassured herself silently 'Just be professional, play it cool, and play it cool for real this time.'

She parked out front and walked to the door to see Ray and a beautiful woman come out to greet her.

'Was this his wife?' she thought. 'It can't be, she is so pretty! She has such a great body'

Ray had on shoes, socks, gym shorts and a T shirt while she had on shoes, socks, short blue cotton shorts and a form fitting tank top. The clothes did little to hide a light blue bikini underneath.

'Both with shoes and socks on? Weird.' she thought upon seeing them. 'Shoes and socks with gym shorts before a match and shoes and socks with a bikini and coverups? At least his feet will be clean for me later....' she thought.

'God dammit Jamie!' she screamed silently at herself upon thinking that thought. 'Lock that brain to mouth shit up right now! You aren't even inside yet!'

They went through the introductions, small talk, and everything and everyone was super friendly. Very casual. They paid her with an envelope stuffed with hundred dollar bills and Ray's wife, Shannon was her name, insisted that she count in and put it in her car since Ray forgot to pay last time.

"It's ok in my purse," Jamie had said "unless you try to rob me!" she added with a laugh. Shannon laughed and added to the joke, then suggested they go inside "to not waste this lovely young lady's whole night." This Shannon was incredibly charming, Ray did very well for himself to land her as a wife. Unless Shannon was a total psychopath and this was all a front, but Jamie had no indication or gut feeling that she was anything but a sweetheart.

'Her a psychopath?' Jamie thought silently upon entering the house, 'Not a chance.'

They walked through the house and downstairs, Shannon leading the way and continuing to do all the talking. Ray only chimed in occasionally with a detail on the home or a pun or a quick joke.

As Shannon led, Jamie was taken in by what great shape she seemed to be in and how she carried herself. The clothing covered everything but left little to the imagination. Even the cut of Shannon's bikini bottom was evident through the shorts: it seemed she liked the "cheeky" look and the back was almost a half thong.

'I bet Ray likes it too.' Jamie thought with a sly smile.

They got down the stairs to a large living room with a giant "U" shape of couches and recliners surrounding what must have been a 100 inch curved screen TV mounted to the wall.

'Home theater is more like it.' Jamie thought, taken aback by the plush comfort of the room. Every surface looked soft, comfortable and inviting. The ceilings were also tall, she noticed, as the TV was midway up the wall and off the floor, despite being so big. Those ceiling had to be 10 feet tall, maybe taller, she thought, finding it odd that she noticed such a thing.

There was a door to the left of the TV that Shannon opened. Ray walked through first and hit the light. Jamie stopped when she got through the door, a bit stunned to see the setup. It was a large room, the largest room yet. It looked like a professional gym! There was what looked to be a boxing ring just off center on the right side, opposite of where she stood, and it sat about a foot off the floor with padded bench seating on three sides of it. The side facing the rest of the room had no bench.

The ring had three ropes just like boxing or wrestling rings she had seen on TV, but they looked padded, almost as if cheap pool noodles had been placed over the ropes to soften any blow. The top rope looked almost chest high on Jamie, the middle waist high, and the bottom maybe knee high. There were thick mats on the floor of the ring, and it looked to be four or five inches of padding to cushion any hard blows.

'Funny that its called it a 'ring' when it an obvious square.' she thought upon seeing it.

The other side of the room had a rubber man on a stand covered in red streaks and scuffs that looked like some sort of punching bag along with some metallic apparatuses Jamie had never seen before. There were also some big padded helmets, some padded vests, various pairs of boxing gloves, padded sword like objects, and long padded sticks that looked like they were used for American Gladiators in the 1980's. Overall, it was a very impressive home gym for an obvious fighting enthusiast.

"What do you think?" Shannon said innocently "Nice to have friends, huh?" she added with a sorority girl giggle.

"I'm impressed!" she tried again to play it cool around Ray, "No wonder Ray posed such a challenge. But what do you mean by "friends"?" she exaggerated the last word for effect.

"Yeah, David?" she said innocently again. "Did we not mention David."

"No." Jamie said with a puzzled tone

Shannon gasped a false, playful gasp and said to Ray, "Baby, how could you let me forget to tell her about David? This poor girl is going to think this is our house."

"Is it not your house?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah, that may be my bad, was that not in the email? I meant to say that, but we booked the session so fast I got excited and must have forgot." Ray said.

"No, it's our friend David's, well he inherited it from a family member a few years ago. He is basically family for us, and we pretty much come and go as we please and hang out here all the time." Shannon explained. "He got divorced recently and became a bit of a wrestling and boxing enthusiast."

"I see." Jamie said. "Yep, good to have friends. Where is David now?" she asked.

"I'm going to sound high and mighty for him, so I apologize, but he went to his beach house for the week." Shannon explained.

"David has a beach house." Jamie said, both a question and a statement at the same time.

"Yeah, he doesn't like to brag, but he isn't here, and I think I should be up front about why. That should let you know we aren't trespassing or anything like that. His family owns a few banks in the area." Shannon continued, telling Jamie the name of the banks.

"Impressive." Jamie said, "The family obviously has money. Shall we get to the session? We can talk if you like, but being a professional I have to start the clock soon. It 6:11 already." Jamie said.

"Of course, let's do. I think I know Ray is ready, right baby." Shannon said excitedly.

"You know it, I just hope I can do as well as last time." Ray said, "We thought we could wrestle in the ring, all the padding is up," Ray said as he went over and punching a padded rope "and no chance of hurting anyone on that."

"I don't know, I've never wrestled in a ring before." Jamie said, showing some apprehension.

"You sure? Ok, no problem." Shannon said, without leaving Jamie time to chime in again. "Ray, I said we shouldn't have put the mats in the ring! Come on, I will get the far side and we can lift them out." she continued. She sounded a bit frustrated with Ray.

"Wait, hold on." Jamie said. "Take them out? Are there more mats." she asked.

"No, not like these, just yoga mates. Give us 15 minutes to take them out and they Velcro together out here." Shannon said innocently.

"No, it's cool, let's do the ring. It will be new for me. I might like it?" Jamie said, not wanting to make them move the mats (which looked heavy) and wait 15 more minutes for this to be over.

'I might like it?' she thought silently, why did I say that. 'What's with this guy and making me not be able to control the words coming out of my mouth?' she thought silently, a bit shaken already.

"No, we can move them. 10 minutes, at most, we can hurry." Shannon said. Ray started to lift his side.

"No, no, please, don't, not for me, it's only an hour and it will be new for me. Let's do this. I'm good!" Jamie said. "Just show me where I can change," she continued "and please leave the mats, it's totally fine."

"Are you sure?" Shannon asked, sounding as sweet and innocent as earlier. "Well ok," she said without waiting for an answer. "and there is a bathroom in the living room on your right" she said pointing back to the living room they had just walked through.

Jamie retreated to the bathroom, and just to be safe, she changed without the light on, just to be sure. She didn't know this David, and wasn't trusting enough to strip naked in a house like this after never even meeting its owner. She felt she trusted Shannon though, and that made her feel better about being here. Jamie got a good, solid, and honest vibe from her and felt she was usually a good judge of character.

She left the bathroom after double knotting the knots in her bikini's strings and walked confidently into the wrestling room. She had no idea what was about to happen.

It was now 6:16

**********

Ray was amazed at his wife, once again, as he had been so many times. She could really turn on the charm and make people feel at ease if she wanted to. How? Ray had no idea, but she could do it, and do it oh so very well.

Shannon turned it on as soon she left the house as Jamie had started up the steps, now about 30 feet away, and right after she had whispered to Ray:

"God DAMN that fucking bitch has got it going on! What a fucking body! And look at those fucking tits! You got that amazon fucking slut to suck your toes for two hours. What a fucking stud I married! Other than the big fucking nose and long fucking face she is going to be a god damn prize to be won!"

As soon as those words left her mouth, Shannon opened the door and said sweetly and innocently:

"Oh you must be Jamie! It a pleasure to meet you! He told me about how much fun he had at your last session." she said, nodding towards him as she mentioned his name for the first time. "I'm Shannon and I'm sure you remember Ray. Welcome!" she continued.

Shannon kept the charade going through David's house, not yet mentioning it belonged to David. Ray kept his mouth shut, for the most part, interjecting a minor correction on the house or a joke just to show Jamie he was still here. Shannon was in her element now, presenting Jamie with the friendly face that Shannon thought she needed to see.

'How is she going to play off the gym?' Ray thought. 'If I were Jamie I would freak out when I saw a home gym and padded boxing ring that I was about to get my ass kicked in.'

Shannon was so good, she played it off by saying it was all David's. Which, to tell the truth, was not a lie. However, Shannon went on to lie about almost every detail of David and their relationship. It seemed to work, he couldn't read people like Shannon, but even he noticed her starting to get more comfortable.

They bantered a bit about the pads, Ray wasn't really listening, he was thinking about how to beat Jamie down again so Shannon could mind fuck her into slavery. He had a plan, they had been over it in detail, and Shannon assured him that it would work.

When Jamie emerged from the bathroom in that same smoking hot red and black tie up bikini Ray knew it was time to go. He waited for Jamie to enter the ring, then went in after her. Shannon took up her post at Ray's corner while Jamie's corner was the one in the corner of the room. Jamie was boxed in with nowhere to go, literally, she just didn't know it yet.

'Don't get cocky Ray.' he told himself silently. 'Take her down a few times, manhandle her a bit, tire her sexy ass out, then lock her up tight and let Shannon work her magic!'

It was 6:16

**********

Jamie felt good when she climbed into the ring, followed up Ray. She would do better this time, Ray might press in front of his somehow super pretty wife, and she could catch him when he slipped or got cocky.

It did not go that way. Ray held out his right hand, which put her emotionally on her heels, and she tagged in with her left hand. He immediately reached and grabbed her wrist. It wasn't an illegal move, maybe a bush league tactic, but perfectly legal. She usually watched for this type of thing, but he was still so freaking quick. He had her left wrist in the grasp of his strong hand and smiled that smug smile. Jamie fought back a burst of fear.

He pulled her toward him immediately after she tried to pull away from him, this put her off balance. He tossed her left hand to the right and rushed her, hitting her in the shoulder and knocking her toward the mat. She caught herself but he was on her, yet again, and her confidence was shaking already.

'Stay calm, you have this.' she told herself. However, she did not have this.

Ray jumped on her side and she rolled to try to evade him. He locked his legs around her waist and held on, using both his arms to trap her left arm and leave her on her right side, pinning her right arm. His foot was being smashed under her thighs, but he didn't seem to notice. He rolled over and forced her on her back, still holding her left arm and his legs securely around her waist. She fought to free herself, and with her right arm free she was sure she could do it.

She failed. He didn't have her pinned and wasn't able to make her tap, but she was expending a lot of energy to break free and he was expending very little to hold on.

Not good. Not bad, but not good.

She stopped struggling and said, as playfully as she could: "Now what? I'm not pinned and I'm not tapping from this."

"Uh oh Ray, she means business." she heard Shannon say in an equally playful way.

"Ok." he said, then made his move.

He lifted her torso with his legs and dropped it back to the mat to get momentum. As he did, he let go with his leg that had been under her and pulled it out. Before Jamie knew what he did he was sitting on her bare belly and had grabbed her right wrist with his left hand. She grabbed his left to break free and he grabbed her left wrist with his stronger right hand.

'Déjà vu.' she thought sadly, 'I'm pinned....Already.'

But he wasn't done. He locked in his ankles under her butt and slid forward, over her boobs, until he had a textbook schoolboy pin on her. He was sitting right on her boobs, smashing them with his bony ass, which hurt more than a little bit. She thought that was it and was ready to tap when he picked up her torso with his legs, feet and arms and rolled her over again while wrapping his legs around her chest and neck. Still holding her right wrist, he let the left go when he made the move. She was helpless when he clamped down on her neck and jaw.

"You got her baby!!" she heard Shannon cheer.

'Now what?' she thought, 'Suffer the hold or tap?'

He cranked up the pressure, she started to see stars and quickly tapped with her free left. He released her.

Jamie's head hit the mat, she heard Shannon calling Ray's name, and she felt beaten and embarrassed to go down that easy.

'It's ok, be professional.' she told herself. She rolled over and prepared to get up without offering him a victory pose. 'He is going to have to ask for a damned victory pose.' she thought.

She stood, looking at him hugging Shannon and getting a big kiss on the cheek. Jamie also thought she whispered something in his ear.

'Probably telling him to pose over me.' she thought, although she wasn't even sure she whispered anything. She sat up.

"No victory pose? Can I have a victory pose?"

'God dammit!' she thought inside.

"Absolutely." she said cheerfully as she laid on her back with her arm spread and legs flat. He walked up and confidently put his foot between her boobs and posed for Shannon. Once again, just as Jamie remembered from the last time, he put more weight that he maybe should have on his foot and dug his toes into her upper chest again.

'Maybe he is just keeping his balance.' she thought, silently justifying his actions.

'Oh well, be professional, he did earn it, those were not easy maneuvers.'

He lifted his foot off her boobs but put it back down right next to her and said:

"Remember from last time, two fingers held up can be mercy with out tapping. That applies here too."

Jamie got up, faked a stretch or two and faking the act of "shaking it off", and did her best to buy a minute or two before she took on Ray in the next fall.

'Two fingers for mercy? So soon? Keep it together Jamie, don't let him in your head!' she told herself.

It failed as Ray came right over and knelt on the mat, center of the ring, and held his hand out. Jamie walked over and knelt down in front of him, squaring off for the next fall. She tagged in. Her confidence shaken a bit with the ease of her loss on the last fall.

He came in slowly, confidently, and they began hand fighting for position. She pressed forward, trying to use her size to slowly overpower him. Her bull rushes had all failed the last time, so she tried a slow and deliberate approach. She thought this was risky due to how quick he was, but it was worth a try.

She took him down! He went down! She had him! He had moved to her left but somehow let his arm down, almost as if he was trying to wrap that arm around her waist. She pushed him over and landed on top of him. She was so excited, she might yet pin this guy! In front of his wife no less!

All she needed to do was get her leg over his leg and around his midsection. She tried, he evaded, she tried, he evaded. Again. Again. Again. She still had position over him, but every time she tried to move her legs for a scissorhold he blocked her movement and shifted his body away from her. She could not put on a chokehold as he had one of her arms and wasn't likely to let go. She began to worry about her position as she was spending quite a bit of energy and not any closer to pinning him.

Jamie heard Shannon from the side of the ring "She may have you baby, don't give up baby!"

Jamie paused, stopping the attempts to scissor him, and held firm. She was trying to buy time. He eased up too, and the fall ended up paused with her sitting on his stomach, him on his back, and her right arm secured in his arms.

It was a draw. For now. He wasn't pinned, and Jamie could not seem to make him tap. She took a deep breath and was ready to talk it out when he released her arm. She thought for an instant he was giving up, and she leaned back while seated on him to get more comfortable for a quick, yet time consuming conversation about where they were.

Then she felt him buck up with his hips with more force than she thought he could muster as his hands grabbed her hips to help thrust her body straight up. His hands also used her hips as leverage to slide out from under her. She came down before he was all the way out and her butt landed on his chest with her crotch inches from his chin. She thought she still had him when she felt his legs wrap around her arms and chest. Not good Jamie thought as she panicked just a bit.

'Damn it he was so quick!' she thought as he clamped his legs around her and pulled himself out. With his arms free he twisted his body and spun her to the ground. Now she was on her back as he readjusted his legs and brought his butt to her shoulder. Now he had her in a body scissor, her arms were trapped at her side and his knee was just below her boobs. This meant her boobs would once again be in the way if she tried to slide out.

12