Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even if they weren't, if she slid out she risked a head scissor and she would have to tap for sure. She calmed her mind, which wasn't easy, and told herself 'Its ok, he can't submit he like this, not with my arms trapped too. I don't have to tap. I can buy time here.'

'God dammit Jamie, what is wrong with you!!' she then thought immediately 'This guy isn't unbeatable, and now you are only focusing on prolonging a pin.' she scolded herself silently 'Get it together!!'

She tried to buck with her arms to escape, sliding out or his grasp similar to the way he successfully did a moment ago with her. Big mistake, and she knew it immediately.

'Dam!' she thought. 'Dam, dam, dam!'

He grabbed the closest arm and pulled her into him, slamming his legs closed around her upper chest. She reached up for his leg instinctively to break the hold, but as she did he loosed the slightest amount and pulled her arm again to pull her in more. He now had the base of his thigh on her upped chest and was working it down to her neck for the chokeout. She was helpless to stop it.

'Damn! Damn, damn, DAMN!' she screamed at herself silently. 'You fucking knew better, you have done that to a dozen guys, why did you try that?!'

There was the F word again, she noticed, and she was about to be forced to tap again. She drew it out, making him work for it, and even put her chin down to stop his legs from wrapping around her neck for a few more minutes, but it was no use. He had won again. He slowly crushed her neck and jaw when she tapped with her free hand.

He released immediately.

Shannon was clapping and cheering, Jamie was already getting tired of it.

'Her and her cheerful fucking cheering while he is taking me apart once again.' she thought inside.

That's another F bomb, Jamie realized as she tapped his leg. She had to keep these two out of her head. She never used the F word, she didn't even like to think it, it just wasn't a normal part of her vocabulary, but here it was twice in 5 seconds.

He stood over her with his hands on his hips, looking very triumphant.

"Victory pose?" he said.

She paused for a split second and thought 'Keep them both out of your head, keep it professional, this will be over soon.'

"Sure thing." she said, faking cool confidence like she tried so hard to do the last time they sessioned. "You earned it, yet again. I'm going to get you, just wait." she continued.

"Cool, hey Shannon check me out" he called to her as he put his foot cross ways over her boobs, his heel sitting on her left boob and his toes on her right boob, his pinky toe just a hair's width away from her right nipple.

"Strike a pose baby, you earned it!" she called back.

He responded by holding up both arms and flexing both biceps, pushing down on her breasts as he did to keep his balance. He stayed there for a least a minute or two striking several poses with his arms while pushing down on both her boobs every time he struck a new pose. She was coaching him through poses and catcalling as he struck them.

Jamie continued talking herself through his poses:

'Be professional Jamie, posing means he isn't choking you out.' she told herself.

'It's the last time you have to see them.'

'Keep him out of your head. Keep them both out of your head. You are ok.'

"Oh my god!" Shannon said suddenly "Ray, baby, get off of her we are embarrassing her!"

Ray dismounted, smashing both boobs one last time.

"I'm so sorry Jamie," Shannon continued sweetly and apologetically, "I'm afraid to say we may have gotten caught up in the moment and now I realize Ray is showing you up! It's just that..."

"No, no, no, totally cool." Jamie interrupted while sitting up and trying her best to sound like she had some level of control over what was going on "it's all part of a good session and what fair is fair. If I won, my foot may be on his chest."

"No..."

"Yes. Its fine, no lines crossed, no shame or embarrassment to apologize for." Jamie said.

Before Shannon could speak more Jamie got to her knees and held out her hand.

"Next fall? It's going to be my time anytime now." she said, continuing to put up a front that she was ok and everything was normal.

She thought about talking to waste more time, but while she was getting tired of Shannon's constant cheering her pity parade bothered Jamie even more.

'Don't be embarrassed for me.' Jamie thought silently, 'I'm the session wrestler you just paid $1500 to. That money leaves with me and means I don't need your pity.'

Ray looked at Jamie then at Shannon, almost silently asking permission to tag in.

Shannon urged him on in that god damn cheerful voice:

"No shame and no fear? You were right baby, she is tough! Watch out for her this time!"

Ray tagged in and rushed Jamie. She was ready for it, but that didn't help her.

**********

12