Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 13

Story Info
Jamie’s rematch with Ray goes from bad to worse.
4.5k words
4.75
2.5k
1
0

Part 13 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray was ready at the start of the session, but Jamie obviously was not: he grabbed her hand with his strong right hand and attacked as soon as she tapped in. Maybe it was a cheap shot, but he would pin her for not being ready for it. Once again, she would pay for her lack of knowledge about the mental aspect of the game. She wasn't prepared, now she would go down. And he took her down and took top position.

She struggled to get free, burning a lot of energy to do so. It was hopeless, he had her held down in a draw, but she didn't know it yet. She eased up quicker than she had last time and said:

"Now what? I'm not pinned and I'm not tapping from this."

'She does learn.' Ray thought. 'Ok, watch this.'

He rolled her over and sat on her sexy bare belly and watched her amazing tits shake back and forth in that red bikini as she struggled. Then, he slid up and sat right on those big, perfect tits and stared at her. He enjoyed his view before finishing her off by rolling into a front head scissor and making her tap.

Shannon continued to play her role of cheerleader wife perfectly, just like she said she would. Jamie tried to play it cool, just like Shannon said she would. And Ray came to consult with Shannon after the first pin, just like they planned.

She grabbed him for a kiss on the cheek then whispered in her ear:

"That sexy fucking bitch is ours, follow my lead and keep her on her fucking back, begging for YOUR fucking mercy" she said as she kissed him.

"Remember pity." she whispered as Ray pulled away

He asked for a victory pose and she of course said yes, thinking that she was in control. He put his foot right between those perfect tits, those same tits that he and Shannon may own in another hour or two.

After he finished posing, he pushed her back the mat with his foot as she started to sit up and applied a bit of pity and reminded her of the two finger "mercy" signal. He then set up in middle of the ring and waited for her to tag in. She did a few fake stretches, and Ray wondered if she were really stretching now or if she was trying to psych herself up. He would like to know, then he could use it against her.

'Shannon probably knows what she is thinking.' Ray thought 'If only she could tell me...'

Jamie tagged in and within a few minutes he made his first true error of either session: he let his guard down! What was he thinking! Jamie may not know anything about wrestling, but she is still 6'1" and 180 lbs of strength and athleticism.

She almost made him pay for it, almost. Ray used his quickness to grab one of her arms while also staying out of a body scissor. He was amazed he was able to do so, he really was, Jamie should have had him. When Jamie realized it was a draw despite the fact she was on top she relaxed. When she did Ray made her pay for her mistake.

Jamie missed her opportunity while Ray had seized on his.

'With a little training this girl could be so dangerous.' Ray thought as he clamped down a head scissor on Jamie, making her tap yet again

He put his foot across on those amazing looking tits of hers and smashed them both when he did so. She said nothing. He posed for Shannon for a minute or so while Shannon cat called. Shannon was supposed to pour on the pity, what was taking her so long? Was he wrong? Was the pity for later? He kept posing and smashing her tits when Shannon started the pity party:

"Ray, baby, get off of her we are embarrassing her!"

'Beautiful!' Ray thought to himself as Shannon feigned an apology for "showing up" Jamie. She played Jamie like a finely tuned instrument and Jamie jumped right up for the second fall.

Ray decided to make her pay yet again

**********

Jamie thought she was ready for Ray this time after nearly having him last time. She was wrong, again. And she was tapping out from a chokehold in just a few minutes after seeing stars again.

'God dammit he is quick.' she said to herself, yet again, as she sat on all fours trying to catch the breath that Ray denied her with the chokehold.

She could hear Shannon again with her god damn "baby's" and "great jobs" and "I love you's". That was really getting old. Jamie had wrestled men in front of their wives and girlfriends before, but they had never gotten in her head like Shannon.

'Wait, what was that last thought?' she asked herself silently. 'Gotten in my head? No, she's not. She is not. In. My. Head.' Jamie told herself defiantly.

Ray walked back over after his hug and kiss from his beautiful wife and said:

"Are you Ok? Please tell me I didn't go too hard on that one, that's why I mentioned the two fingers for mercy."

'Welcome back pity.' Jamie thought sarcastically to herself 'It's been all of 4 minutes since we talked.'

"No, its fine, my fault really, I should have tapped a few seconds sooner. You are ok, we are good to go. Let's continue, shall we?" she said as she got up off her hands and knelt with her hand out, faking being ready for the next fall.

He was still standing and looking down at her kneeling in front of him when he said:

"Can I pose again? We really like those, and Shan is really diggin' seeing me pose victorious over a woman as beautiful and skilled as you."

'Am I on my knees in front of this guy, again, while he is asking me to lay on my back so he can pose over me? Is this what this night is going to be?' she thought, unsure how to feel.

This was all a bit weird, Jamie thought. During the last session all manner of thoughts were racing through her head and nerves and anxiety were regular emotions. Tonight there was none of that, just some frustration over losing, again, and another feeling she refused to recognize. She did notice that despite her refusal to recognize it, that feeling was growing....

"Whatever you like." she said with a faked confidence as she laid on her back, waiting for his foot and his toes. She tried to look for the clock but it was behind her.

"Whatever I like?" he said confidently. "I like it when you say that, but let's do one from last time that you liked." he was still smiling that same smile and Jamie knew what was coming.

'Oh god, not this one, not in front of her... god dammit!' she thought silently as she knew exactly what was coming.

"Can Shan come and check this one out from up close? Is that ok?" He asked as he put his foot on her upper chest.

'At least his foot isn't on my breasts this time.' she thought as he did this.

"Sure" Jamie said, her dread somehow easing. She did not know why.

"Great!" he said as he turned to Shannon "Hey Shan..."

Shannon was already bounding over. They both stood over her, Ray on her left with his foot on her chest and Shannon on her right. They were all smiles and playfulness as they looked down at her. Ray spoke first:

"Check this one out, I had never seen it before I sessioned with her last time. It's totally new for me, but it was one of Jamie's favorites from last time too." Ray said, as he did exactly what Jamie expected and put his foot over her mouth, clamped his toes over her nose, and used the sole of his foot to hold her jaw closed.

"We both liked it. Can I get that same thumbs up as last time please Jamie." he said confidence oozing into smugness.

For reasons she could not explain, she lifted her right arm and gave them both an enthusiastic thumbs up of approval.

Shannon beamed at this and chattered bubbly about it.

Jamie was a bit troubled at her lack of response to the humiliating position she was in. Here she was, getting crushed by this tiny man, her face held firmly by his foot, staring up at both of them as they stared down at her, chatting away about the victory pose with seemingly no thought to her. She waited for emotions to pour in, but they did not...

"You should try." Ray said suddenly, shaking Jamie's face back and forth one time before releasing her.

Jamie took a deep breath. She was not being choked by the pose, but taking in air from under his foot or between his toes was not very efficient and she needed that deep breath.

"No, I couldn't, that wouldn't be right. Jamie what do you think? Would that be ok? Don't let me overstep? I mean, I really want to try this, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable? What do you think?" Shannon said quickly and without a pause, ending every sentence with an upward inflection implying a question.

Jamie realized that in that rapid fire of Shannon talking she was asking to do the same pose. She wasn't sure how she felt about that, but relented just to move things along and get this over with:

"Its fine. You paid a lot for the session." Jamie said, trying her best to sound ok about it. "Try it out."

"No, I couldn't." Shannon responded. "I didn't even win the fall, this is too much..."

"It's ok really," Jamie said for some reason, fighting a thought and emotion that kept trying to push its ways into her mind "It's your session, I want to make sure it is a good one you both will remember. Please take the pose."

"Ok, if you insist." Shannon said and moved to lift her foot.

"Wait," Ray said bluntly, holding up his index finger to signal everything should stop. He paused, and Shannon got a concerned look on her face that gave way to a smile as Ray continued "as cute as you look in your shorts and a tank top, this isn't how we wrestle." He finished the sentence with a sly tone.

"You are such a man!" Shannon said and looked into Jamie's eye knowingly and continued. "Typical man, every excuse to try to get me to take some clothes off. They are all the same, aren't they Jamie!" Shannon said, feigning a "just between us girls" bond with Jamie over Ray's comment. Before Jamie could think of something to say Shannon replied.

"Buuuuuttttt...." Shannon continued as she drug out the word "that was pretty cunning of you! And no, you are right, we don't wrestle in shorts and tank tops, do we."

Shannon stripped off her form fitting tank top to reveal a blue bikini barely containing her breasts. She then peeled off her short shorts and threw both garments across the ring. She was an exceptionally beautiful woman and took very good care of her nearly flawless body, Jamie thought.

"Ok, you have two pretty girls stripped to their bikinis. Are you happy now?" she asked Ray playfully, faking outrage.

"I'll be happier if you can do that pose." Ray replied, "I bet you can, you do have long toes."

"Don't make fun of my toes!" Shannon continued the banter back and forth as Jamie laid on her back, at their feet, between them. Jamie began to feel like a mouse between two cats, and she was troubled by her lack of response or feeling about that.

"Ok, I'm going for it! So, Jamie, how do I this one?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" Jamie replied from her back.

"Like, I don't know," she said lifting her foot while reaching out with her left arm and grabbing Ray's shoulder to brace herself. She held her foot about 10 inches above Jamie's face when Ray interrupted her train of thought.

"So, you just..." he tried to say.

"Wait a minute, I thought Jamie was the professional here, I want to do this right, I want the professional to teach me. Jamie is that ok? Will you show me?" Shannon said, looking down at Jamie.

"I don't know, I guess you just put your foot down with my noes between your toes and...." Jamie said, unsure of what was going on. 'Why is she asking me?' she thought. 'Just do it, don't make me teach you....'

"Wait, what part of my foot goes where?" she said "I want to get this right and not torture you by doing it wrong or learning on the fly. Can you point to the spot on my foot the goes over your mouth, maybe I can make it work from there?

Jamie should be feeling humiliated, but she wasn't. 'This is so humiliating.' she tried to tell herself silently. 'Now I have to coach her on how to grab onto my face with her foot? I have to teach her how to put my face in her toe clutches?' Jamie thought. She didn't know what else to call it when the word "toe clutches" popped back into her memory

Jamie reached out and grabbed her foot with her left hand, her thumb under the arch of Shannon's foot. She reached with her right to point:

"Well, ok, I guess he puts this part of his foot on my mouth to hold it closed," Jamie said as she gently stroked the balls of Shannon's foot just below her toes "and when he does that my nose ends up right between his big toes and the next toe. He then pinches his toes together...."

"Last time I cut off all her air and she had to tap from this." Ray interrupted.

"No way! That is so freaking awesome!! How did he do that Jamie? Can I do that?"

Again with the rapid fire questions, Jamie thought, 'Do I really have to keep teaching her how to humiliate me?'

'Yeah, Jamie, just get it over with' she thought silently. Jamie had two choices: leave now and risk them trashing me on the internet or surrendering and letting it happen. 'Also, I never have to see them again.'

'Plus, I'm not sure I want to leave....' Jamie thought, trying hard to push that thought out of her head.

Jamie got back to Shannon's rapid fire questioning and said:

"Yeah, you can try to. You do have long toes, I bet you can do this. When you get your foot down and your toes over my nose, try pushing your heel down to hold my jaw closed."

"You think I can do this? Really? I hope! You are in control here, please don't let me down!" Shannon said. She said it in a way that implied Jamie was indeed in charge and in control and Shannon was her student being taught.

"Ok, here goes!" Shannon almost squeaked as she pushed her foot onto Jamie's face.

She didn't do it right, and Jamie's nose was being smashed by her toes instead of pinched by her toes. It hurt, Jamie must have made a face.

"Jamie help!" she said in a playful struggling tone, "I don't think this is right. Help me Jamie please!" she continued with pausing.

Jamie couldn't not speak with a foot on her mouth, so she reached up and adjusted Shannon's foot and maneuvered her nose between Shannon's toes.

Time seemed to stop for Jamie as she took in what was happening. Shannon had a very nice foot, no calluses, long (but not too long) toes, and a silky soft sole against Jamie's lips. She obviously took very good care of her feet, and they smelled of vanilla. Jamie realized how weird it was that she took in all those details about the foot of this woman standing over her, humiliating her.

"Jamie is that it? Am I doing it? Can you breathe?"

Jamie put up one finger in the universal "hold on" signal. When she did Shannon pushed her heel down and applied more pressure to Jamie's face. She could not breathe.

She gave the thumbs up to let Shannon know she did it and that she could not breathe, and Shannon beamed and began shaking her head back and forth with her foot to the test the strength of her position. Jamie had to tap, and Shannon lifted her heel and sole but kept Jamie's nose clenched securely between her toes.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I had this rush of power and accomplishment at doing that and I forgot it meant you couldn't breathe!" she said "You are such a good teacher Jamie, thank you so much for showing me this. I want to play a little, tap whenever you need to. This is going to be so fun, right Jamie?"

Shannon still sounded like a spoiled sorority brat, a type that Jamie had never liked, but Jamie let her walk all over her anyway.

Shannon went on to deny Jamie oxygen with just her foot while her and Ray chatted about the session and Jamie. Jamie again felt like a mouse under a housecat as Shannon toyed with her airflow and rolled her head around the mat with her foot. She stopped suddenly and released Jamie, but she only let go of her face and moved her foot to Jamie's upper chest. Shannon looked down, into Jamie's eyes and said:

"This is so cool! I want to change feet!" She looked at Ray and continued "Baby trade me places so I can try to do this with my right foot." She looked back down at Jamie, still on her back underneath the couple and said:

"Jamie, can I step on you as I switch sides?" she asked, "Please? I love to step on Ray, but I've never stepped on a woman. Is that ok?"

Jamie didn't know what to say or do, but she said "Sure thing". Jamie still wasn't sure what to make of the situation and why she wasn't panicked and running for the door, she felt oddly content, which confused her greatly but didn't bother her as much as it should have.

"Great!" she said as she stepped on Jamie's bare belly as Ray walked around Jamie's head.

Without asking, Shannon continued her games with Jamie's face and resumed talking to Ray about the last session and the session so far tonight. Jamie felt like a 3rd wheel and felt like an afterthought. Shannon's right foot and toes had no trouble cutting off Jamie's air and she continued to shake her head, smash her nose, and hold her face securely in her toe clutches. Jamie tapped at least 10 times within a few minutes but made no effort to escape or get up.

Shannon stopped talking to Ray, released Jamie's nose and face, then put her foot on Jamie's upper chest with her toes sitting lightly on Jamie's throat. She pressed down with her toes and started to cut of Jamie's air again and Jamie tapped once more. Shannon eased up, but kept pressure with her big toe only, almost to remind Jamie she still had her foot on her throat

"Jamie," Shannon asked innocently as she stared as her "can I ask why this is your favorite victory pose? Why you liked being under Ray's feet a few weeks ago and why you like being under my feet now?"

Jamie didn't answer and felt herself blush.

"Come one, don't be shy, it's obvious you like it down there. I counted; you have tapped my calf 22 times in the last few minutes but still haven't made a move to get up. Why not? It's cool, we like what we like, I just want to know more about what you like about it. Wait, does that make sense? Yeah, why do you like when Ray and I choke you and grab your face with our feet?" Shannon continued without pause, the rapid fire questions becoming a theme of the night.

"Uhh..." Jamie started, blushing more "I.....uh, I never, um...... said I did. I....I just went with it to provide a good session."

"Oh Jamie, your being shy, just tell me, its ok. Pleeeeease." Shannon said in a faked begging tone.

"Um I..... Ray won so he got his victory pose. Then.... Um..... he, he started doing it." Jamie stammered.

"Ok, I could accept that, but you have been under my feet for almost 10 minutes now." Shannon's tone was different when she said that. The sorority girl was gone and someone else had said those words. Somehow, there was more attitude behind that statement despite the fact that the same woman, Shannon, had said it.

Jamie didn't say anything. Had it really been ten minutes? There was no way. Her head moved back and forth and her eyes darted around to try to see the clock, but she could not. Shannon smiled a devious smile when Jamie made eye contact again.

Shannon sighed and said "Ok, if you are going to be no fun and not tell me, that's fine. Can I try another victory pose on you? It's one of Ray's favorites, and I think it will be one of yours too. What do you think?"

"Ok," Jamie said anxiously to avoid answering Shannon's questions "whatever you like."

"Great!" Shannon said, the sorority girl tone back again.

She moved forward and put a foot on either side of Jamie's head. Jamie's arms were at her side and Shannon stepped back so her feet were on either side of Jamie's bicep. Shannon then sat down slowly and gently on Jamie's chest, pulling her knees close together to secure Jamie's head between her thighs. Shannon then slid forward so that her vagina was right under Jamie's chin. Jamie could feel the heat radiating off Shannon's vagina, it was that close.

"Ready?" Shannon asked

12