Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For what?" Jamie replied

"You'll see. Are you ready?"

"Yes?" Jamie said uncertainly.

'Why did I say yes?' ran through her mind. 'What am I doing here?'

'Why don't I want to get up and wrestle or leave, I've been on my back for 15 minutes now?'

'What is Shannon going to do next?'

Questions were running through Jamie's head, but more in a curious way. The panic and anxiety from the last session were nowhere to be found tonight. Jamie was confused in more ways than one.

Shannon, without speaking again, put her palm on Jamie's forehead, lifted her body slightly, slid forward even more, and dropped herself onto Jamie's face. Shannon was now sitting on Jamie's face. Jamie could still see, but Shannon's vagina was smashing Jamie's nose and her mouth was covered by that spot between Shannon's vagina and asshole. Jamie could not breath. The warmth of Shannon's vagina on Jamie's face was palpable and Jamie could smell everything down there.

She wasn't done either. She grabbed each of Jamie's hands and put them under each of her knees while Jamie did nothing to stop her. Now Jamie only had her fingertips free.

She could not tap Shannon's thigh or anything as her arms were pinned to the mat by Shannon's knees, so she furiously tapped her fingertips on Shannon's knees. Shannon released her ever so slightly by lifting up the slightest amount.

Jamie took a few deep breaths then Shannon sat right back down on her face, leaned forward to look past her boobs, and looked Jamie in the eye.

"What about this one? Do you like it? This one is even more secure than the other since I have your arms pinned too. You couldn't even tap for mercy, could you? You had to use just your fingertips because you can't move. Right?" Shannon said, still not pausing for a reply. Not that Jamie could reply.

Jamie could not speak with Shannon sitting on her face, so she didn't even try. Shannon resumed playing with Jamie's air and constantly shifted her weight back and forth and side to side, ever so slightly.

'Is she riding my face?' Jamie thought, still not making a move to stop what was happening. Jamie was more than a bit confused at what was going on and why they wanted another session. This was not a wrestling session, at least not like anyone she had ever been a part of in her short session wrestling career. Who were these people? She knew nothing about them, other than Ray was a complete wrestling bad ass and Shannon seemed like the movie prototype of the spoiled sorority girl. With the exception of that one comment telling Jamie that she had been under her foot for 10 minutes (which Jamie still didn't think was accurate) every comment she had made seemed to come from a sweet and outgoing woman. Something didn't seem right, but Jamie could not put her finger on what it was.

'Something is also up with me...' Jamie thought, still being facesat by Shannon and feeling the warmth of her vagina on her nose through the thin lycra material of her bikini.

'Why am I not bothered by any of this' she thought 'I came here to wrestle and try to deal with the emotion fallout from my last session with Ray, now I'm on the ground with his wife sitting on my face controlling my breathing with her ass and vagina? I also can't even move, my arms are pinned, and I haven't made a move to get free.'

Despite the questions going through her head, she remained calm. She didn't know why. The panic and nerves that accompanied the last session had still not returned and Jamie knew that if they hadn't arrived by now, they probably would not. She had been embarrassed and confused, but so far never panicked, even when she was denied a simple breath by Shannon's feet or ass.

She was brought out of her thoughts by Shannon speaking:

"Jamie, can you hear me?" she laughed as she looked down at her, helpless under her ass. "Jamie I was saying I want to play a game. Do you want to play with me?" Shannon lifted up slightly to allow her breath and the ability to answer.

Jamie didn't know what to say, but felt she should answer fast as Shannon acted like she was repeating herself.

"Um, sure, I guess, if you want to." Jamie stumbled to get the words out.

"Ok, great!" Shannon said, "But it involves a front headscissor, so let's roll to my left and make it happen. 1, 2, 3!"

They rolled on three and Shannon clamped down a textbook headscissor, Jamie chin was sitting right at the top of her vagina with her smooth yet incredibly powerful thighs fixed tightly around her head. Jamie instinctively grabbed at Shannon's thighs with her hands when Shannon spoke. This time it was different: there was attitude in the voice, similar to the comment from earlier. This did not sound like the same Shannon, and it intimidated Jamie a little bit.

12