Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 16

Story Info
Shannon and Ray take complete control of Jamie.
4.1k words
4.78
2k
1
0

Part 16 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see how nice that sexy fucking body feels to the touch." Shannon said. She walked over and rubbed Jamie's entire upper thigh, inner thigh too, while cooing softly with appreciation:

"God fucking dammit, Jamie" she said as she groped the other thigh. "No wonder mother fuckers line up to pay their fucking money to be between these legs. Lift your foot up"

Jamie did, and Shannon grabbed her foot and felt her soles, toes, and heel.

"I bet they pay extra to lick these pretty fucking feet too, don't they? Fucking foot freaks. Ray's a fucking foot freak, and so are you, but you can't fucking lick your own feet. I may let you worship mine, my feet are so much fucking nicer than Ray's. I'm gonna grab your ass now."

Shannon did just that, fondling Jamie's butt. She rubbed her hand down the long curve from the top of her bikini to the spot where her ass met her upper thigh on both butt cheeks, again cooing with appreciation.

"Very fucking nice, very fucking nice. And you haven't had sex in how long? Don't answer that, I have a feeling it's been a while. We will have to fucking work on that." she said. Jamie wasn't entirely sure what she meant.

"Turn around, so I can see those big fucking tits up close." Shannon said.

Jamie was a bit confused, but did as she was told. Shannon was unlike any person Jamie had ever interacted with. Apart from the obvious differences, specifically her having slaves and wanting to own her too, Shannon didn't seem to be a lesbian. Quite the opposite, Jamie thought. She was groping her body, but it wasn't weird: she spoke in an appreciative tone and context, not as a perv or creeper, as she was admiring Jamie's physical attributes. She rubbed Jamie's flat and toned bare belly then reached to cup her right breast and stopped.

And her profanity! Such profanity! Jamie was again amazed at the way this woman spoke, with such language being used with no attitude, no venom, no anger, and no malice at all. Normally, in Jamie experience, people curse to make a point, in anger, or to be funny, but not Shannon, she used those words just as regularly and calmly as Jamie would use any word she had ever said.

'Did I do something wrong?' Jamie thought inside.

"Do you want me to grab your big fucking boobs?" Shannon said, her hand sitting on Jamie's belly an inch away from her breast.

"I want you to do what you want." Jamie said, unsure how to respond.

The hand left her bare belly and reached up to playfully slap her in the face as Shannon laughed out loud. It was a genuine laugh.

"I fucking bet you do!" Shannon said through more laughter "You're obedient already...fucking right." she continued and trailed off in a playful tone.

She then groped Jamie's boobs, thoroughly examining both as Jamie looked down at her. She was obviously liking what she saw and enjoying the experience.

"Ok." She said as she stopped groping her, "Now, after Ray just mopped the mat with you, do you want to suck his dick or what?"

Jamie was stunned and had no idea what to say. She looked at Ray who was staring intently at the conversation, his face unreadable although Jamie knew what he had to be thinking. Shannon grabbed her chin and gently, yet assertively, guided her face back down to hers and looked her in the eyes.

"But I.... no... I can't, I couldn't, he is your husband. I would never...."

Shannon laughed again, another honest laugh.

"Oh, for fuck's sake!" Shannon said through laughter. "I almost ordered you to, but you aren't my fucking property yet. You haven't earned enslavement, but I want you to suck his dick. I want to see if you have any skill. Are we going to have to teach you how to fuck or suck a dick or do you know? I want to know the answer. I bet you do, the fucking boys have probably been begging you to suck their little dicks since you were fucking 15 haven't they."

"Is this a test to pass or fail?" Jamie asked.

"Yes. I want to know if you want to suck his goddam dick after he has crushed you twice now. And don't be fucking shy, don't make me pull the answer out of you. Yes or fucking no? And don't fucking lie to me."

"Yes." Jamie said uncertainly "that's my honest answer. Please don't be mad or slut shame me. But only if it's ok with you both, I'm no homewrecker."

Shannon laughed again, more genuine laughter. "Don't you fucking worry that sexy fat ass of yours. Ray is my property too, he knows it, I know it. Try to take his sexy fucking body from me some time, it will amuse me and give me reason to really fucking punish you."

"Now, get on those fucking knees, crawl to him, beg him to let you blow him, and suck his fucking dick."

**********

Ray was beaming inside! He could barely contain himself and instantly had a hard on again. Jamie was going to be theirs and he was about to reap the spoils of the conquest. Who needs to rape and pillage like the Vikings when the women crawl to offer blow jobs? Shannon was watching and blew him a huge kiss.

"Enjoy it baby! And make her fucking work for her treat!" she said.

Jamie crawled over, knelt before him, looked up with a sheepish grin and spoke:

"May I please suck your dick Ray? Please. Please. Please. I will do a good job." She begged.

"Will you swallow when I'm done?" He asked coyly.

"Do you want me to?" She said, sounding a bit apprehensive about the idea.

"You can't spit on the mat, so yeah, if you suck it you will swallow."

"Yes sir." she said demurely "May I begin?"

Ray lifted his arms and draped them over the padded ropes while he leaned back on the corner post. He spread his feet shoulder width apart as an invitation. She took the invitation and pulled down his elastic gym shorts.

His dick flopped out and ended up under his shirt. Jamie lifted the shirt and tied a quick knot in the side to keep it out of her way.

'This is a bit girly on the shirt.' Ray thought for an instant, but those thoughts drifted away quickly when she took him in her mouth and went to work.

Ray knew he didn't have the biggest dick in the world, but hey, he was 5'5" and would look like a mutant with a 10 inch dick like the ones he saw in porn. He was a bit over average, and being four or five inches shorter than the average man in America he was happy to have an above average dick.

He quickly learned Jamie was incredible at blow jobs! Her lips were soft and supple, her tongue active and her mouth warm and wet. She used a little teeth from time to time and liked to bite the tip of his dick, but fuck did it feel good! He grabbed her ponytail, not to guide her head around (she didn't need to be guided) but more for a dominance thing. She was their slave now, he wanted her to know it. Ok, maybe she didn't have a collar yet and hadn't earned enslavement yet, but he put her through the ringer earlier and he was impressed with how much punishment she took without tapping. Shannon had to be impressed too.

It was also an amazing experience to beat up a beautiful amazon woman too. Shannon was clear that Jamie wasn't to fight back unless it was to protect from injury. So, Ray basically treated her as a practice dummy. He punished her too! He went quickly through a mental list of holds and chokes, and he even brought out a few he could never manage against an active opponent. Having her under him or in his chokehold, sleeperhold, scissor hold or anything else his twisted mind could conjure on such short notice was truly a dream come true.

Shannon had come closer and now stood directly behind Jamie, her feet on the mat just beyond Jamie's feet and only a few feet behind her. Ray was in ecstasy. Absolute heaven. He had a beautiful amazon woman on her knees sucking his dick as he gazed at Shannon's bikini clad body and face. My god was she beautiful! It started at the blue toes he loved to suck on, went up to the thick thighs he loved to be squeezed by to her amazing pussy and ass barely covered by that skimpy blue bikini. Her bare belly was soft and flat yet toned and hard as concrete at the same time. Her tits were.... He had run out of words over the years, but they were just awesome. He loved to suck on them, be suffocated by them, watch them bounce, and bounce them around in his hands. Her best feature was her eyes...

'Oh god!' Ray thought. 'Look away! How much is gas right now? Who won that game last night? Are there leftovers for my lunch tomorrow?'

He had to look away and stop thinking about Shannon as he was about to blow his load and wanted this to last as long as possible. He had to think about something non-sexual, anything not sexual. He closed his eyes and moaned for what seemed to be the 50th time when Jamie stopped.

Jamie then pulled back and his slobber covered dick flopped around, waiting for attention. Jamie looked up, then lifted his dick with a single finger, and started licking and sucking on his balls.

Ray moaned and started to do those mini pelvic thrusts he did sometimes and his body spasmed uncontrollably in response to the special attention his balls were getting at the moment. He wondered if other men thrusted and spasmed like he did.

"Oh fucking fuck...." He moaned "Oh God... Mother fucker..." he continued to moan. "Gonna cum!" he said excitedly. He yelled it actually without realizing it and heard Shannon laugh.

Jamie spit out the left nut she had in her mouth when he said that, and without using her hands took his ticking timebomb dick back into her mouth. She pushed it back as far as she could, and he felt the back of her mouth against the head of his dick. She gagged a bit but didn't back away and it was over. Ray could hold on no more.

He unloaded in her mouth during a huge moan while he grabbed the back of her head for leverage and to hold her securely on his dick. She gagged and her body and head bucked a bit, but she did not pull back against his grip. She took his load of cum like a professional. When he had shot his entire load he nearly collapsed, but with the help of the corner post and the padded ropes he was able to stay standing over her.

He looked down at her as she looked up at him. She opened her mouth to show him his massive load of cum, then closed her mouth, smiled, and swallowed dramatically while looking into his eyes.

He looked at Shannon who was beaming with mix of happiness, pride, satisfaction, and achievement.

They had a new pet, and she was glorious.

**********

Jamie finished with Ray and waited. She didn't know what came next, but after "finishing" Ray she was positive she had passed any test. Ray pulled up his boxers and gym shorts, he still had that silly grinning face of appreciation and satisfaction that every guy had after Jamie had gone down on them. Jamie felt a sense of strange pride in what had happened during the session. Part of her thought she should feel like a whore for sucking a man's dick in front of his wife, even more like a whore for doing that type of thing for a man she had known for only a few hours. That same part of her screamed at herself for doing that for a man who had just beaten the crap out of her twice now. However, that part of Jamie's mind was not very loud. That was more a nagging thought in the back of her mind. Right now, all those thoughts were secondary to another feeling: achievement.

She didn't know why, but she was proud of herself. She felt she learned something about herself that few people ever learn. She felt she learned about some of her inner most desires, and now she had a chance to explore them. Shannon was right, Jamie did want to be submissive. She refused to admit that during the first session with Ray. She tried to tell herself that something was wrong with her. She tried to tell herself Ray did something wrong, but she could never point to anything specific. She had not slept well in two weeks with the exception of one night where sleep may have been mixed in with passing out. She now knew the problem, and she had Shannon to thank for pointing it out to her.

Jamie had always had a submissive side that she had never known about. Ray brought it out and Jamie wasn't ready to acknowledge its existence. However, this explained so much.

It explained why she made that deal for feet worship before the first session. Maybe subconsciously she hoped she may lose? She wasn't sure, but she suspected she knew.

It explained why she licked Ray's feet past the 2 minutes.

It explained why she didn't run out of the room halfway through that session like the building was on fire.

It explained why she crawled to him more than once and reached for his feet to suck his toes after she kept losing.

It explained why she stopped fighting back near the end and let him crush her nose and face with his feet and toes near the end of the match.

It explained why he was able to order her to the floor by the bed so he could sit over her while she worshiped his feet after the session.

Finally, it explained why she licked his feet, sucked his toes, let him rest his feet on her breasts for over two hours after the session was over.

She had a submissive side, and that side of her loved what Ray and Shannon were offering: a chance to be submissive. A chance to be controlled. A chance to do something new. A chance to....

"Jamie." Shannon said, interrupting her inner thought process with that commanding tone.

'It's amazing how her words carry such authority....' Jamie thought as she turned her body to face Shannon, who was standing right behind her. '... without having to yell or even raise her voice.'

As she turned she came face to belly button with Shannon's bare belly, then she looked up to see Shannon's huge smile. Shannon cupped her cheeks with both hands in a very nurturing fashion.

"You did well right there, sucking Ray's dick. I'm not sure we have much to teach you, maybe you are going to be a good fucking pet for us. What do you think of his cock?"

"um, I'm not sure what to sa..."

"Don't fucking babble. Answer the god damn question." Shannon said, still somehow cursing at Jamie regularly yet there was still no malice behind the curse words. Jamie continued to be oddly amazed and still had never heard a person speak that way.

"He has a very nice dick." Jamie said, feeling more than a bit awkward talking about a man's penis to that man's wife. "It's bigger than I would have guessed, and I'm not saying that because I feel I have to, it was honestly bigger than I would have guessed."

Shannon laughed and Ray might have blushed a little, but he quickly hid it behind that giddy satisfied smile he had plastered to face after the blow job.

"Good answer!" Shannon said through the laugh, "Just what my fucking husband needs is more fucking confidence in his god damn prick!" she continued jokingly.

"Ok, now my new pet, go get your phone and bring it to me." she said flatly, her steady words demanding obedience. Jamie did so.

"What is your pass code?" she asked.

"You want my pass code? But I have everything in that phone?" Jamie said instinctively.

'With my passcode she can access everything I have' Jamie thought to herself 'But maybe I should not have questioned her."

"Ray, did she just fucking question me? Or did she refuse a fucking command? Help me out here." she said with a new tone, venom seeped into her words for the first time.

Jamie blurted out her pass code twice, trying to fix what she feared she had just done.

"Ok. Thank you, Jamie!" Shannon answered, a bit of cheer back in her words and the venom completely gone.

"Now, go to your purse for that money we gave you when you arrived. Bring it to me." Shannon directed. Jamie did so.

'Wait, why am I going for the money? That's my money for the session, right?' Jamie thought inside. 'They aren't taking it back, are they? They can't, right?'

When Jamie got back into the ring she walked up to Shannon and Ray, who were standing in the far corner of the ring waiting on her. Shannon leaned on the post, Ray to her left, and they were joking about something as Jamie climbed in the ring and walked over.

"You won't always have to kneel in front of us, but be ready to if asked or if I do something like snap my fingers." Ray said calmly

"Ok." Jamie said

"But kneel anyway" Shannon said with a big grin. Jamie knelt before them as Shannon put her index finger on Jamie's forehead and pushed her down so she was seated on her ankles. Shannon took a step forward and placed her feet on either side of Jamie's knees. Jamie looked forward to see she was now eye level with Shannon's bikini covered vagina. She looked up at Shannon and over at Ray.

"Split the money in half, it doesn't have to be an equal split." Ray ordered. Jamie complied.

Shannon put a foot on Jamie's thigh and pivoted on the other, dramatically pushing her hip towards Jamie. She grabbed the string of her bikini and pulled it away from her hip and looked down into Jamie's eyes.

"The money." She said in a musical sarcastic tone implying a lack of patience.

Jamie put half the money under the bikini string as Shannon released it. The stretchy and expensive lycra snapped back to her hip and secured the money just like Jamie had seen strippers do.

Shannon repeated the process with her other side and Jamie put the money in her bikini exactly the same way, except she didn't need to be told what to do the second time.

Shannon slapped her playfully across the cheek and said "Good girl." She then stepped back a step and put her hands together over her head and shook her hips, twerking to make the cash shake a bit against her hips. She then danced a quick circle to face away from Jamie, putting her barely covered bikini butt right in front of Jamie's face and twerking some more. Jamie's $1500 shook back and forth with Shannon's hips.

Next, she turned and put her left foot out on the ground and looked at Jamie.

'What now? And is she really wearing my $1500 as a swimsuit accessory?' Jamie thought to herself. 'I'm getting that money back, aren't I?'

"This is the universal sign for kiss the foot" Shannon said "now bow the fuck down and kiss my fucking foot. This is a privilege, don't fucking forget that."

Jamie bowed and kissed the top of her foot lightly, then repeated when the other foot was presented to her. She then did the same for both of Ray's feet.

Shannon handed back her phone. "Ok. Now my number is in your phone. Do not ignore my fucking calls or texts, that's a god damn rule. You haven't earned enslavement yet, so you don't have room to break the fucking rules. But, I have to admit you are off to a pretty God damn good start, you may yet belong to us soon enough. You are going to have to fucking prove yourself, you fucking got that?"

"Yes." Jamie said

"Goddess." Shannon said.

"I'm sorry?" Jamie asked, not sure what she just heard.

"Or Miss Shannon." She said, ignoring Jamie completely, "Goddess or Miss Shannon when you refer to me. You will refer to Ray as Master or Master Ray." She then paused and thought for a moment, "Yeah, that will work. Now..."

Ray interrupted her and spoke:

"Before we release you to go home, do you have any idea what time it is?"

Jamie blushed and gelt anxiety well up again. She had looked for the clock earlier in the session, if this was still some kind of session, but had not seen in since it said 6:16. That had been a while ago.

"Ummmm... No Ray I... Master, sorry, no Master I don't think I do. I look for the clock earlier a few times but it was behind me and I couldn't see."

"You can look in a minute. Now, go on babe." Ray continued.

"Good call on the time, baby! How fucking devious of you!" Shannon said enthusiastically and continued:

"We will contact you soon. Remember, do not fucking ignore me. I won't fucking say that again. You are going to have to work for that fucking collar! And no, that wasn't enough."

12