Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie got up and looked at Shannon, then at Ray, then at Shannon again. Their look said it all: it was time for Jamie to leave. She grabbed her things and walked out. She looked at the clock as she did: it was 9:38

9:38

It had been nearly two and a half hours. It did not feel like it had been that long. Jamie head swam in emotions on the long walk out of that mansion, stopping in the kitchen to put clothes on over her bikini and slip on the flip flops. She got in her car and went straight home.

She showered, changed, had a glass of her favorite red wine and turned on the TV. Instead of panic, confusion, and anxiety like the last time she saw Ray, her head felt empty. It was still as if a weight had been lifted. She honestly felt great. She felt at peace. Her mind was clear, and she reviewed the events of the past few hours and smiled and giggled a bit to herself thinking about what happened.

However, it still felt a bit surreal. Did that all just happen?

"Enslavement? She kept saying she was going to enslave me. Who does that?" She said as she laughed out loud through her words. "I wonder what the perk package is for a slave? I hope it comes with Aspirin or Tylenol, I have a feeling I'm going to be insanely sore tomorrow. Ray really took out some frustration on me earlier. I'm pretty sure I took it like a champ!" she continued out loud, confidently raising her voice to exaggerate "champ"

Part of her wanted to scream about what just happened. Call the cops. Report them to.... Somebody. But that part of her was small.

The thought of "Did I just give Ray a blow job in front of his wife?" popped into her head, but it wasn't accompanied by shame or regret, instead it was accompanied by pride and satisfaction.

"They had to be impressed, I took that beating better than I ever thought I could. I also gave his dick every trick I knew or had ever heard a girlfriend gossip about" she said out loud, still alone on her couch. "That had to be the best BJ I have ever given, He loved it, I know he did. If I didn't show them enough to enslave me, I don't know what they are looking for." That same part of her screamed again 'They do not enslave you! She isn't your Goddess! He isn't your Master!"

"Maybe next time I will get to worship their feet...." She said, trailing of thinking about being at the service of all four of their feet at the once

She finished her wine and laid down to go to sleep at 10:45. She was out like a light and slept better than she had in weeks.

**********

12