Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 18

Story Info
Jamie is tested by Shannon.
4.5k words
4.4
1.7k
00

Part 18 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie looked over at Ray as he spoke to greet her:

"Good evening, Jamie." He said as he looked her up and down.

"Good evening, Ray." She replied. Ray gave her a puzzled look.

"Ray?" he said in a questioning way. "Are you forgetting Shannon's orders so soon?"

Jamie paused, confused, and looked at him as he raised his eyebrows to press his question. It clicked when he did that.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. Master. Master Ray. I'm sorry Master. I wasn't sure if I was officially accepted as a.... you know...." she stammered as she trailed off.

"Our slave?" he said.

"Yeah, your slave. Shannon said..." Jamie started to say, catching her mistake immediately before Ray could correct her, "I mean Miss Shannon. Sorry. Miss Shannon said I wasn't in just yet and I had to prove myself."

"Good catch, don't let that happen again." He said calmly. "And she prefers "Goddess" from her slaves, addressing her as Goddess may get you some brownie points you may really need."

He led her through the house and back to the room where they had wrestled. As she walked back she began to hear noises like someone was pounding a heavy bag. She also heard grunts and groans and shouts of "MERCY" from a desperate sounding man. When she opened the door the source of the noises was revealed immediately.

**********

Ray noticed how good she looked in her tight jeans and t shirt with the minor league team's logo on it. She paired it with some flat shoes, no socks that he could see, hair in a ponytail, and light makeup. He loved this look on a woman.

Ray had always loved this look. Sure, the girls look "good" when they put hours into hair/makeup and put on designer club wear that shows off cleavage and belly button, but he honestly felt it was too much. Too much makeup nearly always detracted from their look, very seldom did in enhance it. And sure, it was great to see their tits trying to push out of their top or their shorts so short their ass just might fall out of them, but again it was too much.

For him, this was the best look a girl could offer: simple. The jeans showed off the curves of her ass and hips, the makeup accented her features while not hiding them, and the tight t shirt showed roughly how big her boobs were while leaving something to his imagination.

'And it looks like she came here without taking the extra two minutes to change. That's a great sign!' He thought silently as they small talked.

He led her down to the workout room where David may or may not still be breathing, all the while thinking about how she would do with her tests this weekend.

'This bitch may be ours by tomorrow, and I would love to have my balls polished again....' He thought deviously. 'Shannon baby don't let me down!'

**********

Jamie watched in disbelief as Shannon was in the ring dressed like a professional boxer: red boxing gloves, red sports bra, red boxing style trunks like the men wore, and red boots that went nearly to her knees and laced up from just above the ankle. The shorts had a huge and thick belt that sat high on the waist and above her belly button. They were baggy and hung past her mid-thigh. Her blonde hair was in pig tails held by red ribbons dangling past her ears.

'Not a very flattering look for a woman like her, but whatever.' Jamie thought silently.

Shannon was in the middle of beating the shit out of a person who was heavily padded. They had on the large and thickly padded helmet and thick padded vest that Jamie had noticed last time she was in the room. It covered their torso and he wore black gym shorts with it. Had it not been for the voiced cries of "Mercy!", Jamie would not have known if it were a man or a woman when she walked in due to the padding and helmet. She realized it was an older man as she got closer and saw the silver white hair on his legs.

This guy needed every bit of that padding as Shannon was really working him over. He wasn't fighting back, nor did he even have gloves on, he was simply getting pushed around and pummeled. The trash talk was constant through Shannon's labored, heavy breaths. The F word, cock sucker, mother f'er and other profanity spewed from her mouth as she let this poor guy have it. Periodically he would cry "MERCY!! PLEASE MERCY GODDESS MERCY!!" and she would stop, humiliate him verbally, then continue.

Ray led Jamie up to the ropes for a closer look and it was obvious it had been going on for a while. She could see his red face for brief moments while he hopelessly tried to hide from the beating she was delivering. Shannon was bouncing around on her toes like a pro, moving left and right to punish this man and push him from corner to corner. Once she got him in the corner, she treated him like a heavy bag until he cried for mercy. She was sweating profusely, and her sports bra and the top of her belted shorts were dark red from soaking up her perspiration.

Jamie had never seen such a spectacle. She wondered whose idea this was: the man or Shannon? Either way, it was quite the scene as well as quite the physical and technical display from Shannon: she obviously had trained in boxing and was in incredible shape.

Jamie watched for a few more minutes until a kick to his padded midsection with her booted left foot and shin double him over and a right cross to his padded head just as he began to straighten himself dropped him to the mat. Shannon berated him for falling and looked to be ready to continue the beating when he started crying the same words over and over:

"I submit Goddess I submit! I submit! Please, please Goddess no more! I'm begging! I submit!"

His words came out quickly and in an obviously panicked tone, confusing Jamie even more.

"You fucking pussy!" Shannon laughed as she spoke the words through deep, labored breaths. "You are fucking pathetic!"

The man cowered, but Shannon was done beating him. She walked over and put her red booted foot on his padded chest and continued berating him mercilessly with the most profane sentences Jamie had ever heard. She mixed in the occasional stomp on his chest and then moved her boot to his face, grinding the sole into his padded face. Then, all of a sudden, it was over. She took her boot off his face and said:

"All right you fucker, if you think you have had enough..." she said calmly although still breathing heavily from the exertion of pummeling this man ".... get the fuck out of here, go jerk your little prick like we both know you want to, I don't want to see you again tonight. If I see you again, it's fucking chastity."

"Yes Goddess! Thank you so much Goddess! Thank you! Thank you for this! I loved it! I loved it! I love you!" he blathered nervously as he got up and left the ring. Once out of the ring, he went to the far side of the room and removed his helmet and all the protective padding he was wearing and left the room. Before he left, Jamie noticed his hair was mostly gray and he looked to be in his late 40's or mid 50's.

'He looks a bit old to take that kind of abuse,' She thought silently 'and he seemed to be enjoying it. I wonder if that was for his fun or for Shannon's fun?'

Shannon looked over at her and Master Ray.

"Jamie! Good to see you. How are you doing and how was your minor league game?" She asked, her breathing becoming easier with each passing minute

"It was fun Goddess, thank you." Jamie responded.

"Good. Did you bring something sexy to wear?" She asked.

"Um.... I don't know... I don't really have super sexy outfits since I don't usually wear that sort of thing. But I did bring these." She said as she opened the bag and held up a few bikinis and short spandex shorts for Shannon to see.

"God fucking dammit Jamie, we are going to have to work on that. That is fine, but variety is the fucking spice of life. And fucking shut it, Ray!" Shannon said sharply with a growing smile as she looked at Ray. Ray had a huge telling grin on his face, but Jamie didn't get the inside joke.

"But, if that's the best we have. Ray, what do you think?" She said.

"How about the light blue booty shorts and the red strappy sports bra." Ray replied.

"Ok Master, I'll do that." Jamie said and went to change. She came back in and noticed it was 9:58.

When she came back in Shannon was sitting in a padded folding chair in the corner of the ring, her arms hanging behind her on the ropes in a very relaxed manner. She was no longer actively sweating now that her beating of the man was a few minutes past, but she was still dripping sweat. She was still wearing the huge shorts, belt, gloves, and boots.

"Come here Jamie." She commanded calmly. "I bet you are wondering what that was?" Jamie came over and knelt in front of Shannon, sitting on her heels and looking up at her.

"Um, yes Goddess I guess I was. Who was that man?"

"That piece of shit was Dave, one of my slaves. We told you about him, but only part was true. He owns the house, but I don't let him live here anymore. My cost of living here for free is beating the absolute fucking stuffing out of him every week or two. He fucking loves it, can't fucking get enough of it, he's probably done jerking the fuck off already and its only been a few minutes. He loves to be humiliated too! I love living squarely in his head as well as his fucking mansion. I own that cocksucker in every way. It's so fucking rewarding too, I love unloading every bit of stress I have onto a moving target while it begs for my fucking mercy!"

"I see" Jamie said, "He looked like he was enjoying it."

"He is such a fucking slut, now get the fuck over here. You still need to prove yourself to get that beautiful collar we showed you last time. You want that collar, don't you."

"Yeah, Goddess, I do. I want you and Master Ray to own me." She said. She couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth, but there was no hesitation or apprehension associated with the statement. That made it even weirder.

"Take my sweaty fucking gloves off." She commanded, her voice not raising while demanding action in a subtly powerful way.

Jamie undid the Velcro around Shannon's wrist and took off the left glove, then the right. They both revealed red tape from Shannon's forearm through her knuckles. She reached out and grabbed Jamie's hair and held a taped hand roughly over her nose and mouth.

"Close that fucking mouth, how do my hands smell?" She asked calmly.

"Sweaty Goddess." she replied as Shannon allowed her to speak.

"Bad? Did you just fucking imply I smelled bad?" Shannon's voiced raised. Jamie feared a punishment.

"No Goddess," she stammered "I'm just being honest as I'm never to lie, it's not bad, it's just sweaty and has a.... smell of a workout. It's not bad, honest, it's not." Jamie said, she thought she was being truthful, it really wasn't a bad smell.

"Look at me."

Jamie knew to look into her eyes, and she did so. Shannon's eyes seemed to once again peer right through her and into her heart, mind, and soul. Shannon stared through her for a length of time Jamie couldn't keep track of, but it probably only lasted a few seconds.

"Good girl." She said calmly once again "I was worried I was going to have to put those gloves back on and fuck you up. Do you like the smell of my sweat?"

"Um, I guess I don't know yet Goddess." Jamie said honestly, unsure what to say but scared to say no.

"That's honest. I think you will learn to love it." She said as she held out her hand. In it was a tool that looked like a thin letter opener.

"Cut off this fucking tape." Jamie grabbed the tool and although unsure exactly what to do slid it under the tape at Shannon's forearm. To her surprise it went through the tape cleanly and easily. The tape was off in 30 seconds.

Shannon then stood up. She now loomed over Jamie, still sitting on her heels, and stared down at her with a smile.

"Now take off these ridiculous fucking boxing trunks, I feel like a fucking man!"

Jamie started with the huge belt that was directly in front of her face, unbuckling it and laying it on the floor. She then grabbed the boxing trunks at Shannon's sides and pulled them down around her ankles. Jamie could feel the dampness from the sweat soaking in during her thumping of David. Shannon lifted her right boot so Jamie could remove the trunks, then they repeated with Shannon's left boot.

Shannon was now left in the red lace up boots and the red sports bra paired with red, low rise, spandex volleyball style booty shorts. The shorts didn't hide much: they sat three inches below Shannon's belly button and came down maybe an inch below her crotch, maybe not even an inch. They were now dark red as they were soaked in her sweat.

"Thank fucking God!" Shannon exclaimed "What does that cocksucker insist I look like a professional boxer? Those fucking trunks and that fucking belt make me look terrible. Plus that fucking belt digs into my side if I move the wrong way. I need to stop doing that for him, what the fuck is he going to do about it."

"He pays extra for it, baby. Get over it already." Ray said.

"God dammit, I know. Doesn't mean I have to like it."

"Boots." Shannon commanded. "Unlace them."

"Yes Goddess." Jamie said and went to work on her left boot. There were probably 20 laces on these boots, and the laced from just above the ankle to almost her knees.

"Once you get these off, we will see how you really feel about my sweat!" She said in a playful, bratty way.

"Goddess?" Jamie said implying a question.

"Boot comes off, Goddess's foot goes onto slave's face. Here, come closer so we don't lose any fucking foot aroma."

As Jamie scooted closer, Shannon sat back down, put her right boot on Jamie's shoulder and hooked her booted foot around the back of Jamie's head.

'Foot aroma' Jamie thought. 'She is calling her stinky sweaty foot smell an aroma? Aren't aromas supposed to be nice smells?'

Jamie then realized something else as she continued with the laces, which were somewhat difficult to under as they were laced very securely.

'She is going to put her sweaty foot on my face? Seriously?' She thought to herself. 'How are they going to smell? This can't be good...Will I have to worship her feet to? Will she let me wash them first?'

The thoughts came through, but they were strangely unaccompanied by any worry or fear. Jamie was at peace with Shannon's sweat soaked feet before they even came out of the tall, red, knee high boxing boots. She finally finished and pulled the tongue of the boot away from her shin as she lifted her boot for Jamie to pull off.

"Quickly now!" Shannon said "Remember: out of the boot and onto your fucking face!" she continued the bratty playful tone from before.

Jamie pulled off the boot as Shannon pulled her foot out. Instantly, her right boot pulled Jamie's head forward slightly as she placed her left foot right over Jamie's nose and mouth. Her toes ended up right over Jamie's nose, similar to that victory pose Jamie had given the thumbs up to. The sock on her foot was red, same as every other article of her clothing, and was very damp with sweat. Shannon wiggled her toes right over Jamie's nose and pressed hard. Jamie was tempted to breathe through her mouth when she heard:

"Keep that fucking mouth shut, all that aroma goes through your nose. Sniff up every fucking bit. Enjoy it. Live for this Jamie, you need to live for these fucking moments. My stinky sweaty fucking foot better be something you fucking desire. Look at me while you appreciate my scent."

She smiled deviously as she stared into Jamie's eyes once again. Jamie felt the smell, and it was quite pungent, much more so than the hands that Shannon put over her face earlier. It was a powerful smell: vinegary, cheesy, and maybe a bit like cabbage? Jamie knew what a foot smelt like, they had never grossed her out like feet gross out some people but she had never had a foot fetish either. This was that smell but on a whole other level. She had heard the phrases "on steroids" or "dialed to 11" when describing the extreme end of the spectrum of some things, but those phrases did not do Shannon's feet justice. Her sweaty foot scent was overpowering.

It offended her at the start, and she pulled back out of instinct but Shannon's right foot was still wrapped around the back of her head and kept her securely in her place. That initial offense passed, then the smell slowly became much more bearable.

Jamie was held here for what seemed like a minute or two: seated before Shannon, her face cupped in her sweaty sock covered left foot, her head held steady between the left and right feet with Shannon looking into her eyes the whole time. She once again felt like prey to a house cat, her head a ball of string for Shannon to bat around with her feet as she pleased.

During that time, she decided it wasn't so bad. The feet weren't so bad. Yeah, they had a funk, but the more time they spent on her face and the more time Shannon spent peering into her soul with those piercing blue eyes of hers, the more Jamie felt the smell was actually quite intoxicating. She didn't know why, but she was beginning to enjoy the aroma.

'Did I just think of her foot smell as an aroma?' Jamie thought to herself. 'How weird is that, I was just thinking that was stupid.'

"How do you feel right now?" Shannon demanded in her calm demeanor.

"I'm ok Goddess. I think the smell of umpff..." Jamie was cut off by Shannon's foot smashing her mouth and nose.

"Aroma. My feet don't fucking smell, they have an aroma, right?" She explained.

"Yes, sorry Goddess." Jamie said as Shannon released the pressure but kept her foot securely over Jamie's nose and mouth "The aroma is growing on me. Honestly it was not good in the initial moment, but then it wasn't so bad, now it's a bit.... I don't know... I don't know how I feel." Jamie stammered again.

"Do you like it?" She asked, her gaze never wavering from Jamie's eyes

"Yeah, I think I might. The aroma is a bit intoxicating and addictive. Yeah, I think I like it."

"Say it."

"Goddess...."

"Fucking say it. Say out loud how you feel."

"I think I like the aroma of your sweaty feet Goddess. I don't know why, but I do. I love where I am right now. Am I going to get to worship your feet? Please can I lick your feet?" The words just came out Jamie couldn't explain why.

"Beg."

"Please let me lick your feet. Please Goddess. Please. Please. I want to, let me serve, please."

"Are you my little pet?"

"Yes Goddess?"

"Was that a fucking question or a fucking statement?" Ray asked.

"Um, Master, I guess I thought I had to work harder to become your slave or pet."

Shannon and Ray laughed out loud. A long, heartfelt laugh.

"You shifty fucking bitch! You're right! You aren't our slave yet, but you can be my foot slut for tonight if you like." Shannon exclaimed, the insulting words carrying no negative energy at all.

'Yes please."

"Then do what comes natural."

Jamie peeled of her knee high sock and kept it in her hand for reasons she couldn't explain. As she removed it, Shannon put her bare foot right back over Jamie's face and wrapped her toes around Jamie's nose. The smell was more potent from the bare foot. More vinegary. More cheesy. More cabbagy. More intoxicating. More addictive. It was everything she felt and smelt through the sock dialed up to yet another level.

Her foot was also clammy on Jamie's face, soft and warm but damp from the perspiration. Shannon drew back her foot after a few minutes and pointed her freshly painted red toes directly at Jamie's mouth. Instinctively, Jamie grabbed her heel with one hand, her arch with the other hand, and let Shannon push her toes into her mouth. It was a gloriously weird and overwhelming moment. It was on par with the first time she tasted Ray's sweaty feet, but so much more.

They tasted salty. So, so salty. They were clean, there was no dirt or grime on them although there was toe jam in the form of red cotton sock lint between every toe. Jamie used her tongue to floss it all out and swallow it down. She thought Shannon would appreciate it, so she did it without having to be told. After that she pulled out the foot and began licking heel to toe.

12