Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taste was much like the smell: at first Jamie was disgusted by her actions and thought of pulling away, but she didn't. She likely could not pull away if she wanted to: Shannon's right booted foot was still wrapped behind her neck. The thought of pulling away was brief. Very quickly, after sucking the second toe, it became bearable. By the time she was licking her sole Jamie almost found the taste intoxicating and almost appreciated the chance to do this for Shannon.

'Am I really doing this?' she began to think to herself after a few licks of the sole.

'What the actual fuck is happening?' Jamie thought inside. 'Is this for real? How does she have this power over me?'

'What am I doing here?'

'Am I licking her sweaty foot and still holding her sweaty sock all after unlacing her boots, smelling her feet, and cleaning and swallowing the toe jam out from between her toes?'

'Why is my vagina tingling with desire and pleasure while doing this? Why do I want to suck Ray's dick again later? What is happening to me?'

Almost on cue, Shannon let out a sigh of pleasure and began to speak:

"Work the toes again, and start unlacing my other boot so you can smell my other fucking foot and eat the rest of my fucking toe jam. Would you like to know why you are doing this? You are doing this because I'm better than you. I'm a superior woman. You fucking know it. I fucking know it. Don't feel bad about it, as soon as we found you online I knew you would be our property sometime. You have been craving this for a long time, you just didn't know it. That's why you are taking so fucking well to it. I bet if I asked you to suck my toes in college you would have said something fucking defensive and pathetic like "I'm not a lesbian." or "No thanks, I don't do feet." or "I'm not into girls." Don't answer that, I already know."

"And that was college! That's when you are supposed to experiment and suck a bitch's toes if you fucking want to. You just didn't fucking know. Every fucking sign was there, but you were to fucking young and naive to notice."

Jamie became self-conscious and began to slow down and lose focus on Shannon's toes.

"It's ok, it's not a criticism. I'm not making fucking fun of you, I'm trying to help you. Now that you know this, being our slave is going to fill a huge void in your life. If you fucking make the cut, that is. Also, you are going to be happier when you find another man. You can be open with him and suck his fucking toes with being a fucking pussy about it and hiding from it. Make him suck your fucking toes too. It's great, I'm fucking loving this. I bet Ray has a boner right now just watching."

"That's something else, if you get to be our slave, we are going to have to talk about your sex life..." Shannon stopped as Jamie finished the last lace on the right boot.

"Now take the fucking sock off and smell my fucking toes. Fucking breathe it in. Live for it. Enjoy this. Taste that fucking toe jam before you swallow it. My feet will be your world if you earn enslavement. Sucking Ray's big cock can be another part of your world, if you can fucking earn it."

Shannon's gaze never left Jamie's eyes, and Jamie served her sweaty feet for a period of time she could not measure. She alternated feet randomly, sometimes putting one down and grabbing the other and sometimes when Shannon took the lead and changed feet. She dared not look at the clock, not with Shannon staring into her soul with that piercing gaze that had not left Jamie since she removed her gloves. She had does as told with the sock lint toe jam and now pieces of it were now stuck in her teeth. She didn't let it bother her, she continued to suck her toes, lick her soles and pleasure her feet.

Then, suddenly, Shannon pulled her foot out of Jamie's mouth, put it between her boobs, and pushed her to the ground. She stood over her again, stepped forward to stand with a foot on either side of Jamie's prone body. She put her left foot forcefully on Jamie's right shoulder and pressed her down so she was now flat on her back. The left foot then settled possessively between her boobs and she spoke:

"I'm getting tired, and I need a fucking shower. So, do you want to suck Ray's dick or not?"

**********

12