Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well: what the fuck is that?! Mother fucking mother nature!" Karina now said as she somehow looked up at her and past her at the same time.

Confused thoroughly, Jamie turned around and saw the rain cloud coming over the trees. It would be over them any minute, meaning the drunken pool party was about over. Profane complaints directed at nature followed, and Jamie began to wonder what time it was and what was next. She had to work tomorrow, and didn't want another late night like last night. She was relieved when Karina announced it was 5:15 and decided to go home. They moved inside while Jamie grabbed everything (towels, glasses, pedi bag) and made sure it also came back inside or got put away outside. She then made her way through the house, unsure what to do now.

"Jamie!" Shannon bellowed drunkenly from somewhere to her left. Jamie made her way room to room and came to a large living room she hadn't seen yet. Shannon and Ray were sitting down flipping through listings on the TV.

"Yes Goddess?" She said, almost as a statement and question at once.

"I assume everything is put away?" Ray said

"Yes Master. I washed the glasses too."

"Good girl. Now, go home. Wait for us to contact you again." He said as he pushed his left foot forward. She moved closer and kissed it gently. She repeated on his right foot, then Shannon's left, then Shannon's right. She got up to leave and was walking away when she heard:

"God dammit that fucking ass." Ray said.

"Right? That fucking sway is so fucking natural too." Shannon added.

Jamie stopped and turned her torso to look back without turning around, she didn't want to deprive them of the view of her ass they seemed to be enjoying.

"I didn't say stop, go home. We will call you when we need you." Ray said

"Yes Master, sorry Master."

Jamie grabbed her stuff, put her clothes on over her bikini and left quietly while making sure she wasn't seen. She remembered what Shannon had told Dave about chastity and how worried he became when she mentioned it. She wasn't sure what Shannon meant by that comment, but she knew chastity was refraining from sex. She wasn't quite sure how that was a threat, but she thought it wise to leave unseen and unheard. She left and went home without incident.

Upon arrival she cooked some dinner, cleaned her condo a bit, checked her session email for about an hour, booked two sessions for the following week, Wednesday and Thursday, then showered and relaxed with some red wine and TV.

One of the sessions was Tim again. He again wanted two hours. He wanted to talk more and get more foot worship, face sitting, domination, and in his words "50% less face smashing 😊". Jamie laughed out loud in a genuine, honest laugh at Tim playing off her transgression during their last session. He requested Thursday and that was open for Jamie. She responded back accepting the session for 6 pm. Nothing else was out of the ordinary, just gentleman Tim being gentleman Tim, so she accepted without thinking twice.

She went to bed at 9:45 to be ready for work tomorrow and once again, slept like a baby.

12