Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 27

Story Info
Super Jamie’s battle with the Collector continues.
4.4k words
4.67
1.9k
00

Part 27 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray smiled even wider, if that were possible, and knelt in front of her. He put his thumbs in the sides of the skirt at her hips and stretched it out. Seeing it was elastic and not Velcro in the back or tied up, he grabbed at both sides and slowly pulled it down to her ankles. She was now reduced to just the bikini and the Crimson Justice tiara and was currently held helpless between the two of them. Karina, as she had all session, silently worked the angles and slowly moved around the ring as they wrestled.

"No more, please." Jamie said, knowing what was to come as Shannon had already explained the story to her. "Please no more, I surrender, please don't take anything else, I surrender. Allow me my dignity. Please, I'm begging, please. I surrender!"

"Dignity?" Shannon said with that same diabolical laugh "You have no dignity. We have your cape, boots, socks, skirt and I have taken your powers from you. Now," she said as she released her arms, "I'm about to take from you any thought that you have dignity left. Ray!"

**********

Ray continued to enjoy one of the coolest experiences of his entire life. Belly punching led a dominating version of his favorite victory pose, with Shannon's long, dexterous toes grabbing Super Jamie's big nose and holding it closed. Ray stood on her arms and could feel her legitimately trying to escape.

'This has to look amazing on camera!!! Karina fucking better be getting this!!' he thought excitedly.

Shannon crushed Jamie's face and nose with her foot and toes for a minute or two before releasing her into Ray's armbar. Ray tried to force his feet into her mouth but Jamie wasn't going to let him, so he probed her face a bit roughly instead.

Then, as commanded by Shannon, he sat on her big tits, pinned her arms, and "choked her out" with his bare hands. It was a tremendous moment. Her big tits felt so good under his ass, and she was so pretty under him while wearing that Crimson Justice tiara. She was doing so well with the role play too.

'Come on Karina!' he thought silently as he willed her the ability to capture everything 'Please God get all of this!!'

After Jamie "passed out" he got to roll her limp body around and finally start taking apart that sexy costume of hers, starting with the cape. After that, Shannon continued following the script they both knew so well, and the mercy to chest sitting head scissors was one of his favorites.

'Hell,' he thought as he plopped down on her upper chest and wrapped his legs around her jaw and neck 'every scene in that video is my favorite scene!'

He watched silently as he "knocked out" Super Jamie, then was stoked to find out the boots were next. He removed each slowly and deliberately, then moved to the socks. He was sure to caress her feet and soles gently as he did so.

'God dammit she is fucking hot!' he thought as he did so, 'the blow job at the end is going to be fucking phenomenal!'

As she came to and talked some decent trash about her boots belonging to Shannon now, Ray mentally prepped himself for their upcoming game of mercy.

'After I crush you in mercy, that skirt is going to belong to me' he thought scandalously, 'then let's see how super she looks!'

**********

Jamie braced herself as Ray attacked, grabbing an arm twisting it gently but enough to force Jamie to her knees. He pushed her and she went down to the mat as that's what she thought he wanted. She rolled on her back when she was down and Shannon stomped on her belly lightly but was sure to get that same slapping sound from earlier. Jamie held her belly for a moment feigning pain while Shannon laid perpendicular to her shoulders, grabbed her right arm, and wrapped her thighs around her head in a side headscissor. She then shifted her weight, shifted her legs, and fit the bottom of her thigh under Jamie's jaw.

Jamie struggled to free herself with her one free hand as her right hand was held firmly in Shannon's grasp. She had no hope of breaking the hold with just her left hand, so she struggled legitimately to free herself. Ray came over and looked down at her with a huge grin. He lifted his foot and stomped her bare belly.

It wasn't a hard stomp, but Jamie wasn't ready for it. It hurt, and she grunted in just as much surprise as pain. Ray smiled as the bottom of his foot made that same slapping sound against her skin. She flexed her abs, which were still a bit sore from the opening salvo of belly punching, and she was happy she did when his foot came down on her again.

"Pain Super Jamie. Once again, this is pain. I hope you like it!" he taunted as he stomped on her belly for a third time.

The fire in Jamie's crotch burned hotter. She was still pinned by Shannon's thighs and hold on her arm, and she could knock her out in a few seconds if she wanted to. Now Ray was adding to it by standing over her and stomping on her unprotected belly. She was helpless. She was being dominated. She loved where she was. She absolutely loved it. Every. Minute. Of. It. Then Ray somehow took it even further.

He smiled a devious smile, the same one plastered to his face somehow got wider still. Then he grabbed her free arm with both of his and put it between Shannon's ankles. Shannon locked down and held her arm securely while Ray sat on her hips. Her one free arm had now been taken from her and both arms were now held outstretched by Shannon, making her feel very vulnerable and exposed. Ray looked at her, desire and excitement were both in his eyes as he made a fist with both hands and started punching her belly.

The punches were light, but they continued to make that same slapping sound. Karina was now standing over her and capturing every moment and every punch. After maybe 15 rapid fire punches he stopped, stood, and put his foot between her boobs. She was left to kick her feet and legs hopelessly and buck up and down with her hips.

Ray looked at her and spoke first:

"It's almost over Super Jamie, what are you going to do about it?"

She tried to speak, but Shannon clamped down and cut her off and then spoke instead:

"Time for me to put you down again. I think you are going to like this one, but it may not leave you with a lot of dignity."

As Ray removed his foot from her boobs, Shannon shifted into a reverse headscissor and slid down so that Jamie's chin was buried in her barely covered ass. As she slid down she hooked a leg under Jamie's head to force it up into her ass even more. Once her head was secured between her inner thighs and her chin was securely in her buttcrack she straightened her legs and applied some pressure.

It wasn't much pressure, but her dominating position amplified it greatly. It was enough to remind Jamie that she was pinned, but not enough to risk knocking her out.

As Shannon shifted, she released both Jamie's hands and she struggled against the headscissor, grabbing helplessly at Shannon's thighs and thong covered butt. She thought back to Tim's session, and now she felt her hands were like a moth to a flame as she immediately reached for Shannon's ass and legs.

She tried to speak, but the pressure was too much for that. Shannon continued talking, amping up the humiliation of the hold and her power over a pretend superheroine. She then said something that made Jamie pause:

"Now, my soon to be superslave, the rest of your imagined dignity is about to disappear."

She released the reverse headscissor and Jamie breathed a deep breath, part playing up for the camera (which remained right over her head) and part because she needed a deep breath after the long, tight scissor hold. She stayed on her back as Shannon slid her knees quickly forward, then dropped her butt squarely on Jamie's face. Jamie felt a bit humiliated even though this was just a game, and she was just helping them play out a fantasy: but superheroines don't get facesat by a villainess. That type of thing just doesn't happen. Now it is? And it's getting videotaped?

She didn't know what to think, so she pushed out any thoughts of anxiety or nerves and stuck to character, trying to remove Shannon's butt from her face and pull her nose out of her ass crack. As she did, Shannon lifted up to allow her a breath, then hooked both feet under the back of her head to hold it steady and sat back down. The talking continued. Words like "Superslave", "beg for my mercy", "helpless", "my pet", and "powerless" came up regularly as the reverse facesit continued for a few minutes. Shannon lifted up or shifted her backside every ten seconds or so to allow Jamie air. The whole time Karina was working the angles, obviously zooming in on Jamie's face being forced into Shannon's thong covered ass while an ever present smile stayed glued to her face too.

Strangely, she almost enjoyed the facesit. She could not imagine taking this kind of treatment from any woman. Definitely not any man. Maybe she would if Tim begged and pleaded and worked for it, but that thought immediately made her hope Tim would never ask. The idea of having a man's nearly bare ass all over her face was not appealing.

'I'm not gay, why is this ok with me?' she thought as Shannon's ass wiggled while her face was secured under it. She did not have an answer. As she pondered this thought, Shannon suddenly got off of her, stood up, put her foot on Jamie's upper chest, let her toes to come to rest on her throat, looked at Ray, and spoke:

"Ok, now relieve her of what is most precious to her."

Ray smiled as he leaned down and removed her headband. Shannon lifted her toes gently to allow Jamie to lift her head as Ray took her headband. Shannon continued:

"Excellent. Now, my super slave, we really are almost done here. You are not going to like the last part, but I reward my henchmen. Ray isn't just one of them, he is the best. Outside of getting beaten down by you outside of this house, he has never failed me."

Jamie looked up with an honestly surprised look, unsure of where this was going. Shannon continued:

"Yeah, that's right. I see you don't remember, but you broke two of his ribs tossing him into a car door in that warehouse of mine last summer. Well, he remembers. And now, it's time for you to apologize."

"No." Jamie said, trying to make her voice tremble a bit.

"No? Yes. I don't think you understand. Ray: stand her up."

Jamie wasn't sure what was coming, but Shannon went to the corner, reached over the side, and produced a black bag that Jamie had seen before.

'My collar and leash were in a bag like that....' She thought silently.

Shannon produced the collar and chain leash and came over. Without words they turned her around and bound her hands behind her back with the chain leash. After a small metallic "click" she was unable to free herself.

"Kneel." Shannon commanded as she moved in front of Jamie. She did so, and she was now on her knees right between her two owners: Shannon in front and Ray behind.

Jamie knew now what was coming.

'Madam Liberty doesn't blow the bad guy!' she thought as she dropped to her knees. 'At least I'm not wearing the collar since they tied me up with the leash.'

Shannon brought out the collar and wrapped it around her neck backwards, with the locking element in the back.

'What is she doing...' Jamie continued to think.

She then reached behind Jamie's head and locked the leash to the collar. Jamie wasn't sure what the term "hog tied" meant even though she had heard it on TV. Maybe it was a country or farming term? Maybe a rodeo term? Wherever the term came from and whatever it really meant, she felt hog tied now. Her hands were bound by her leash which was now locked to her collar. Any struggling against the leash binding her hands would probably choke her at the same time.

All of a sudden, she was in a very, very submissive position. She looked up at Shannon and watched her put the key, which was on a necklace, around her neck. The key, the key to Super Jamie's imaginary freedom and real Jamie's actual freedom, now hung securely between her scarcely covered breasts.

'So I'm to suck him off while hog tied? Is this going to be on tape too? I'm not sure about that... maybe I should just go with it? He really wants it. I remember his jaw literally dropping open when he saw my in this outfit.' She continued to think as she was physically prodded to sit back on her heels.

'Maybe I should go with it. He would like it so much. It probably won't last long since he has been so horny since he saw me. Shannon would like it to, she really likes to watch me suck her husband's dick.' The thoughts continued to flow as Shannon took up position behind her and grabbed her hair with one hand and grasped the leash at the base of her collar with the other. Ray moved in front of her.

'She is in an incredibly dominating position. But that doesn't mean I have to do it....' Jamie's thoughts continued as she looked up at Ray. He was more excited than she had ever seen him, that included the first time she pleasured him. '.... But maybe I should just do it. Look at him. Like I thought earlier, it won't take long. I can do this!'

**********

Ray could not contain himself! Beating up a 6'4" Super Jamie with his beautiful wife for the last 40 minutes had been one of the most memorable experiences of his entire life. He would rank it up with the first time he got laid, the first time Shannon sucked his dick, or the first time he had sex with her. He also felt his wedding day, getting his PhD and finally being done with school forever were memorable, but they weren't the same as this. This was a moment, an experience there would never be another first time for. It was not a journey like his path to marriage or getting through college or starting his career. And it may have been the most glorious moment ever.

He had long had a superherione fetish: seeing the heroine get manhandled by a villain or go down was an incredible turn on for him. It's the reason he watched superhero movies.

This was so much more! To top it off, the amazon Super Jamie had been stripped down, piece by piece, to just a bikini then collared, tied up with her leash, and was about to start sucking his dick. It was time to get to it.

He dropped his gym shorts around his mid thighs and held his shirt up and tightly around his stomach so he could see every moment. Jamie hesitated to take his cock in her mouth, and he assumed it was her playing the part. He decided he better get her started:

"Now Super Jamie, you know what you must do." He commanded. She obliged and began sucking his cock.

'Oh god damn this won't last long. I've had a fucking boner for a half hour!' he thought, 'Please God please let this last longer than I think it can.'

I didn't help that Shannon was directly in front of him, with that key to Jamie's collar hanging between her perfect tits in that super sexy black bikini. Her smile and boobs were too much, so he tried to either look down, past her tits, at the top of Jamie's head or close his eyes.

'God dammit, God dammit! Think about work, our investment portfolio, anything else for fuck sake!' he was now screaming at himself to think of something else. He wanted to experience this as long as possible, he hated to try to leave the moment, but if he didn't the moment was going to be over.

It also didn't help that he just got to play out his top fantasy of all time. If ever he could do anything, it would have been to beat down a superheroine and then have sex with her. The Collector video he watched regularly when he jerked off didn't end in a blow job, it simply ended with the star heroine kneeling before the supervillain and letting him "take" all of her super strength and power. So, he and Shannon had often talked about and wishing the video ended in a blow job or a good fucking of the heroine, but alas it did not. Now it was ending in a blow job and it was on video for him to watch anytime he wanted.

Not only that, he had a huge belly punching fetish and Shannon wasn't the biggest fan of getting punched in the belly. He almost came in his shorts punching Super Jamie's belly while Shannon held her helpless. For Ray, staring up at a 6'4" Super Jamie and punching her helpless belly over and over was almost as good as the blow job he was getting now. He had never done it before, and now he would get to do it regularly as long as they could keep Jamie enslaved. There wouldn't be another first time though.

Shannon was now guiding Jamie's head back and forth, simulating a face fucking. He could hear Jamie gagging and moaning at his cock probed the back of her throat while Shannon cooed encouragement and trash talk. It was too damned much!

"Oh god, oh fuck!" he stammered as his breath quickened. "God dammit! Oh fuck! Uh.... Uh ooohhh!"

Once again, as he had multiple times before, he came in Jamie's waiting mouth. This time was different is an amazing way: after he came he pulled his cock out as he always did. When he did, Shannon grabbed her jaw and said:

"Now take it in. Swallow his seed. It is a sign I own you now, do as I say!"

Shannon held her head by the hair and her face by the jaw as Jamie leaned her head back and swallowed his load again. It was a glorious sight, but Shannon wasn't done:

"Now, my super slave, what do you say to my top henchman, to the man who helped bring you down?"

"Thank you." She said meekly, still playing the role to defeated Super Jamie tremendously.

"No!" Shannon said and she jerked her hair and grabbed the leash "Try again."

"Thank you, my master's" she said as she bowed her head in defeat.

"Glorious." Shannon said as she made the throat slashing motion to Karina to cut the video recording.

"Holy fucking shit you guys... all I can say is holy fucking shit!" Karina exclaimed. "You guys...." She stammered, looking for the right words, ".... You guys I think I'm fucking horny now! Jamie, how the fuck did you know what to say? I mean these two are acting out a fantasy based on a movie Ray has probably fucking jerked off to a million times, but how did you know what to say?"

"Um.. I don't know...." Jamie replied still on her knees in front of him "I guess Shannon explained enough of the general plot that I made it up as I went."

"Good fucking girl Jamie! Great fucking girl! That was pretty fucking amazing, right babe? I can't wait to watch!"

Ray couldn't talk, still breathing heavy from cumming down Jamie's throat. He managed to say:

"Fucking right baby.... loved it!"

"Ok, stay right there. Nobody fucking move, pose for an after shoot candid! But look at the camera, smile."

Ray wasn't sure what she was doing. They had just captured the whole thing on video, do they need candid pictures?

"Ray, for fuck sake put your fucking dick away!" Karina said as he tucked it back in his shorts.

"Ok, great!" Karina said as she snapped a few pics "Now, everyone turn towards me, arms around each other!"

Jamie must have made a face as she was still on her knees and hog tied by the leash and collar, and Karina laughed out loud and continued:

"Sorry Jamie! I guess you don't get to put your arms around anybody!"

Shannon laughed too, and Jamie felt a bit sheepish as they put their arms around her for some photos.

They followed her directions.

"Great! Ok, Jamie you stand. You two don't fucking move!" Karina continued directing them for more photos.

"These are fucking awesome! Jamie put everything back on: socks, boots, skirt, cape, everything. Let's untie her too and lose the collar. Let's get a few of you in all your glorious colors between these two fucking sluts."

Ray united her leashed hands as Shannon unlocked her collar. Ray watched Jamie walk to the other side of the ring for her costume, gazing a few seconds too long at her amazing ass and the bikini wedgie on the right side. She got dressed back up and came back over, she was now back to her 6'4" form and towered over both of them even more than she did a minute ago. More pictures ensued, Ray was getting impatient.

12