Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 8:33.

"Ok..." he said in a tone that he knew Shannon would listen too over Karina's bantering bullshit. "Let's go watch. I want to see!"

"You got it baby! I want to watch her suck your toes while we watch you beat the shit out of her!"

'Sweet...' he thought as he smiled without answering. 'I didn't know it 10 seconds ago, but I want that too!'

**********

Jamie stood up to follow the three as they all left the ring. Karina was still going on about how amazing that was, how they pulled it off, where they found "that fucking Collector video", and about how horny she was too.

That didn't help Jamie. She was horny as hell, and she was pretty sure she would have to wait until she got home. Part of the deal was that Ray never got to have sex with her, she only got to blow him and swallow his cum. That only made her hornier.

They went to the room where she was fully enslaved and sucked Rays' toes and worshiped his feet while the three got to watch the video and provide profane commentary. Jamie provided the drinks when needed, and when not providing drinks she massaged and worshiped Ray's feet and toes.

She sat cross legged or on her heels facing him, and he rested his other foot on her shoulder during most of the viewing of the video. Every so often they would have her turn and watch something or speak on what she was thinking during the scene. When she answered they moved on and she went back to licking Ray's feet.

The foot worship was fun for her after the first few minutes of each foot. Those initial moments were not as fun as she licked off the sweat accumulated from dominating her and the floor dirt that stuck to the bottoms of his sweating feet. After the initial few minutes, and once his feet were smoothly coated in her saliva, she made the most of it.

Every few minutes she would work between his toes and he would sigh lightly in pleasure. This made her work even harder for those sighs and she put forth her best efforts. She was enjoying this more and more the more she was allowed to do it.

'It's weird how I think of this...' she thought as she moved back to licking his soles and biting his heels lightly. 'I'm thinking about him and his pleasure more than I ever have. I even just thought of being allowed to do this instead of being forced to do it. Even now, here I am working my tongue and lips hoping and praying for a sigh of happiness.'

Those thoughts continued throughout the rest of the night, which ended up being a short night.

After the viewing and playback of the video was over she looked over to notice it was 10:15. Shannon sent her home and, as usual, said they would call her when she was needed again. She served one last round of drinks, got her butt slapped by Karina, and left.

Upon arriving home, she showered and found Fabio for another night together. After a wonderful experience and very quick orgasm, she went to sleep and thought about Tim. She began to wonder about what he would think of this.... arrangement?..... she had with Ray and Shannon.

"How am I going to tell him? What happens next? Would he leave me?" she thought out loud while laying still naked in her bed.

"No, he wouldn't leave me." She continued. "Would I have to leave Ray and Shannon? Do I want to leave them? I had so much fun tonight, but what would Tim think of me sucking Ray's dick?"

Anxiety built and she felt her face turn red with embarrassment and a bit of shame as her monologue continued:

"Holy shit! I sucked Ray's dick and swallowed?! Was that cheating on Tim? What the fuck did I do? And I didn't even think about it until now, it was two fucking hours ago."

Panic set it, but as it did it nearly as quickly dissipated.

"I think I'm ok: there was nothing emotional that way, right. Besides, Ray is married, Shannon is watching, and it's completely platonic for all of us. Hopefully Tim would understand if I want to keep up my enslavement. Maybe we don't have to tell him about the blow jobs?"

'Two F bombs? I need to watch that...' she thought.

This train of thought made her feel much better and she quickly drifted off to sleep. Once again, she got an amazing night of sleep.

12