Set Bonus Ch. 03

Story Info
Wraith.
4.1k words
4.75
1.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbflyboy
pbflyboy
44 Followers

The helm did not make a noise as Nell pried it from Lunara's head, but The Soldier suspected it would have been more of a slurp than a pop. Getting it off was not difficult, nor was it easy. "Muhwaff..." she groaned as it came free. "Thanks." Lunara blinked and looked around, spotting Vi concentrating on a pile of gear. Nell and Tenna were assisting her in shedding her own gear. Myx stood near by, staring at her with a pensive expression on her face, "What are you looking at?"

"Trying to see if your tits are bigger." The Rogue replied. "I don't think so. You're going to need to wear it longer."

"Your hair is different." Said Tenna. "Bouncier? Silkier? I don't know, something."

"I think this scar on my hip is smoother." Put in Lunara. "Not important. It's really powerful. The enhanced senses alone are huge. But I don't think I'll be using it again without a good reason."

"Why not?" Asked Nell. "Think of the good you could do with that power."

"Lu's a control freak." Smirked Myx.

"She's... not wrong." Grumbled Lunara. "I don't like not being able to get out of it myself and-"

"Speaking of which, leave the harness on." Put in Myx. "Otherwise she'll just get dressed again."

"And..." continued Lunara with a glare. "As nice as that vision is, it's useless if I can't share the intel I get. I found a secret passage by the way. When I could see through walls."

We have a secret passage?" Myx's face light up. "Where is it?"

"This is what I'm talking about." Said Lunara. "I'd have told you when I found it if my mouth wasn't full. This thing's just not for me."

"What are you going to do with it?" Pressed Nell. "Something so powerful should be used to better the land."

Lunara turned to the Paladin. "You want to use it? Champion the common people bare ass naked?"

Nell's cheeks darkened at the thought. "Gladly." she replied, though not as firmly as she'd hoped. "If it meant saving lives."

"I'd follow you into battle if you were wearing that, Nell." said Tenna with a grin.

"Hrm." said Lunara. "Well I'll tell you what. We can't just let you have it. It's too powerful and too valuable. But you two are easy to work with. If you hang around, help us with some of our jobs and we can help with yours. Magic toys included. Sound good."

"Acceptable." agreed Nell, though she felt a touch of dread at the thought of putting her money where her mouth was.

"So, what is it that Vi is working on?" asked Tenna. "Another set?"

"Yes." scowled Myx. "We found three cases. And they tell me I have to try this one out. It literally has a cloak and dagger pressed into it."

"You don't look excited." observed Tenna.

"Well, ya know, superpowers are all well and good." said Myx. "And I'm not a control freak like Lu, but thus far it looks like I'll have to be tied up and naked. I don't know how I'll be able to 'rogue' like that."

"The same way I can 'warrior' and Vi can 'wizard'." Said Lunara. "These things make us less effective at life in general, but more effective at our specialities. We'll find out when Vi's done. In the mean time, you might as well start getting undressed."

"Pft." Myx scowled, starting to undo the fastening on her tunic. "I hid your shirt. Now we'll all be naked. Solidarity, baby."

"Mhn." growled Lunara. Tenna was still unclipping the straps on the last sandal, and she was still wearing her body harness so she hadn't thought about clothing yet. She glanced around, and sure enough, her shirt was missing. Vi's clothes were folded on her desk if the Soldier was desperate, but... "Fine." She sighed. "Don't know why you're so crabby. Sure, I don't like this set, but look at Vi. She wears hers all the time."

"I think liking it would be worse." replied the Rogue. "If I hate it, I'll just not put it on again. Like you. If I like it, you guys will have me strapped up all the time. Like Vi. And I'm not crabby. I just like looking at your ass."

"You might get another chance. We will have to put this thing through it's paces at some point." said Lunara, plucking at the harness (which didn't budge). "See exactly how much it increases strength. Try out that weapon on some targets. But we'll need to set up for that. Weights and targets and everything."

"I suppose I can help with that." Said Nell slowly, as if her brain was resisting her mouth. "Good to get a feel for it before... taking our in the field." She grew a little pale as she said the words.

Just then, Vi looked up from her task, shaking her head as if to clear it. "Mhn." She said, glancing over the room to regain her bearings. "Ah hum."

"I'm getting better at understanding her like that." Said Myx. "Pretty sure that was 'All done'. So what's it do?"

Rather than try to answer, the Mage raised her eyebrows and drew her legs up to a sort of sitting pose as she hovered.

"Damn it." sighed Lunara. "I'm glad we invited you guys." She tugged at the buckle on her harness. "Will someone please ungag the Wizard?"

Tenna beat Nell, who had also started moving that way, both of them abandoning Lunara's harness. The cleric slipped the buckle and peeled the device from the Mage's face. "Wow, that really doesn't want to come off."

"Bleh." Grumbled Vi. "Yeah. It's reluctant. Would you start on the rest too please? I'm, uh, going to need a break."

"A bathroom break or..." grinned Myx.

"I will be leaving the room." Vi said through gritted teeth.

"Keep it on and I'll go with you..." singsonged Myx.

"I think you'll be busy with your new gear." Smirked Vi. "Knowing you as I do, I suspect you'll love it."

"Oh, really." Myx deadpanned. She'd made it down to her underclothes, but paused her undressing to eyeball the Mage. "And why is that?"

"For one thing, it seems to be entirely combat ineffective." Said Vi. "Myx can do melee and the occasional Backstab." She explained to Tenna and Nell. "But she' prefers 'the shadows'. This doesn't seem to have any offensive capabilities. And, of course, the same 'curse' as the other sets."

"Great. So I can't protect myself." muttered the Rogue.

"I didn't say that." grinned Vi. She stretched her arms with a sigh and scratched her nose, as Tenna had slid the armbinder free. "Finish stripping and put it on. Start with the collar." The object in question lifted up and floated to Myx. It was nearly identical to Vi's but with dull silver trim and hardware. "Careful of that ring. If someone gets a hold of that, they've got you, just like mine. No extra surprises like Lu's though."

"Okay." Myx shed the rest of her clothing. She was not the shortest woman in the room, that honor went to Tenna, but she was absolutely the least physically imposing. She was not 'skinny' as Lunara had teased, but the Cleric and likely even the Mage could out muscle her. She caught the approaching collar and turned it over in her hands. "What does it do?"

"Let's you turn invisible."

"What now?!" squawked The Rogue, quickly wrapping the device around her neck. She got the buckle set, and stood for a moment. "How does it work?"

"Just think you want to be invisible." said Vi. "And visible, conversely. And the gag makes you magically silent, though you can't turn that on and off. We'll put that on last so you can ask questions."

Myx held still for a moment, as if deep in thought, then vanished entirely. "Did it work? It did! I'm invisible!"

"Uh huh." sighed Lunara. "Three... two... one..." A slap rang out in the room snd the skin on The Soldier's backside reddened. "There it is."

After a moment, Myx reappeared in her original place. "That was weird, right?" she smirked."Always knew the place was haunted."

"You said something about not being offensive." grumbled Lunara.

"I don't know if there's any magic that powerful." As her ankle restraints were removed, Vi stumbled awkwardly to the ground, now wearing only her collar. As she righted herself, a large something floated from the worktable toward the Rogue. "I think you'll need help getting that on. I'll get you something to practice on." She turned an walked toward a padlocked cabinet in a corner.

Myx caught whatever it was and examined it, immediately noticing sleeves and clasps. "What even is this thing?"

"Oh, I think I recognize that." Said Tenna. "They use them at the temple I trained in for uncooperative patients. Though I don't think theirs had that big hole in the front. A straight jacket they called them."

With Tenna calling out the front, Myx was able to orient the garment. "So I won't be able to move my arms, but at least there's a boob window." The Rogue slid her hands into the sleeves, and sure enough, as it came to her chest,the window framed her small breasts nicely. Working her fingers to the ends, she sighed realizing how useless they'd be, and she wasn't even done up yet.

Tenna took over, pulling the device over Myx's shoulders and beginning to clip it shut in the back. Just like Lunara's harness, everything slipped into place and seemed to fit like a glove. Well, except for the ends of the sleeves, which were nothing like gloves at all. "Arms please." requested Tenna. "Wrap them around you, like giving yourself a hug."

"How warm and fuzzy." griped Myx, doing as she was told. She felt the Cleric hook her sleeves together and fasten a few other things before the garment seemed to shrink, pulling everything tighter and fully immobilizing her arms. She squirmed for a second, fighting it, but flexible or not, she didn't think she was getting out of this without help. "Great." she complained. "So what does this do again?"

"It gives you specified telekinesis." replied Vi, strolling back from her cabinet. "For mechanical equipment specifically. Like locks and traps." In her hands, she held the closed padlock from the cupboard. "Give it a try."

"Oh, that old thing?" scoffed Myx. "I've opened that... uh, I mean..."

"That's why I don't keep anything important in there." returned Vi."But can you open it now? Without tools. Or hands. Just concentrate on it."

"Fine." Myx grumbled, looking at the lock. Then it swung open. "Whoa!" She jumped a little. "It's like I could see, or maybe feel its insides! All the levers and gates! It was... simple!" She grinned. "I love this! Lock it up again! Wait, better yet!" The hasp swung closed. There was a click, and though the old lock needed the key to secure, it was indeed locked.

"Love it, huh?" said Vi. "Ah, vindication."

"Yeah, yeah." Myx continued to grin. "Hey, I thought you said there was no offense?"

"It's only for mechanical devices." said Vi. "You can't attack people."

"No?" smirked Myx. She glanced at Nell for a moment and several buckles and fastenings on the Paladins armor came undone, sending a few pieces clattering to the floor.

"Hey!" Nell yelped in protest, fumbling with her collapsing armor.

"And that's why she's on the team." said Lunara.

"Aw, and here I was thinking it was cause I gave good head." cooed Myx. "So, the gag makes me silent. All the better for sneaking. What's left?"

"Ankle cuffs, like mine." replied Vi. "But with mine, I can't go anywhere without extra forces, A spell or someone pulling me. Yours will let you fly on your own."

Myx's eyes widened. "You're kidding! Gods, this just keeps getting better! Put them on!"

"I will." Vi picked up the restraints in question with her hand as opposed to magic. "First, use your new mind powers to try to get my collar off."

"Fine." Sighed Myx. She looked to Vi and her brow furrowed. "I... can't. It's like there's nothing there."

Vi glanced over at Lunara, still strapped into her harness. "So we're trapped then. Guess we'd better be nice to Nell and Ten. Sit down and I'll cuff your feet."

"I can get you collar when ever you're ready." put in Tenna, though she made no immediate move to do so.

"I'll wait until I get Myx taken care of." replied Vi. "The... 'curse' is a distraction at the moment; like an itch I can't scratch. Once this comes off though, and I can... do something about it, it becomes, physically and psychologically, that much harder to ignore." She slipped the second buckle closed around the Rogue's ankle and Myx lifted several inches off her seat.

"Whoops!" Myx took a moment to get her bearings. "Okay, flight. Like you do when you fly?"

"Yes." confirmed Vi. "Maybe not as fast, but the sky's the limit. So to speak."

It took the Rogue but a moment to work out how to fully lift off, but once she got directions figured, she mastered it quickly. Soon she was literally bouncing gracefully off the walls and ceiling. "This is amazing!" She twisted mid-air fluidly, planting her feet on the bricks and pushing off. Even with her arms and feet contained, she was not clumsy in the slightest. As she flew into the center of the room, she suddenly vanished.

"At least my ass is safe, with her arms done up." commented Lunara..

"I still have feet." Myx kept her voice low. It was impossible to tell where it was coming from. "You were right, Vi. She conceded. "This stuff is great." She reappeared pressed into a corner near the ceiling. "I'm practically a ghost like this. Without my feet on the ground, I don't even need magical silence. Maybe I'll just leave the gag off, so I can still talk. Let me ouside so I can fly around a bit."

"Practically, huh?" smirked Vi. "Aren't you even curious about the set bonus?"

"Ugh, fine." sighed Myx. What is it?"

Vi dangled the gag from one hand. Like her own, it was a sling style that would

cover the Rogue's lower face. Only the colors were different.

"Pft." grumbled Myx. "This better be good." She slowly drifted down from the ceiling to hover in front of the Mage.

Vi reached out and fitted the device around the Rogue's head. "When it slipped into place and the buckle was closed, she asked "Can you hear me?"

Myx didn't answer right away. She simply stared at the Mage. The irritation showed in her eyes. Then the visible parts of her face clenched, as she probably screamed soundlessly into the gag. Finally she opened her eyes and nodded.

"Great." said Vi. "I wasn't sure. Anyway, the full set has three bonuses. First, it lets you comprehend language. Most things written and spoken, you should understand. Helpful when you're spying."

Myx rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"Second, it upgrades your lockpicking a bit." Continued Vi. "You can do it telekinetically, or just manipulate a device as you pass through it."

Myx shrugged again before confusion crossed her face. She looked back at the Wizard, cocking her head to one side.

"And that's the last one." Vi went on. " Like you can turn invisible, you can become intangible and pass through solid objects." The Mage paused. "Like a ghost."

Myx, of course, could not reply, but judging by the expression on the visible part of her face, she might not have had anything to say. Going by the wideness of her eyes, had her mouth not be strapped shut, her jaw might have been hanging open. She blinked a few times, staring at the Mage, probably forgetting her silence and trying ask how it worked. Finally, she looked around somewhat frantically, and flew to the room's door. She paused there for a moment, eyes closed in apparent thought before throwing a shoulder check at the portal. And disappearing through it.

"Thank the gods that thing keeps her quiet." sighed Lunara. "But she might be more of a handful now."

"Might?" added Vi.

The Rogue reappeared, not through the door, but a perpendicular wall. She had apparently taken a jaunt through the keep. She flipped into the middle of the room. And while her lips were hidden, the glee was obvious in her eyes. She looked around the room before glancing upward and shooting up through the ceiling.

"And there she goes." Said Lunara. "Nice of her to stop back before she disappeared. Hopefully she remembers to stay invisible or well be hearing stories about the 'Naked Ghost'."

"Where is she going?" asked Nell. "We can't-- Can we let her out like that?"

"Not like we can stop her." replied Vi. "She's probably going to spy on the neighbors. She might make it all the way to town, but I suspect she won't get that far. I'll need more data, but I suspect that using these outfit's powers increases the.. arousal... they cause. Like when I cast, I have to use the metamagic effects and that's what winds me up. For hers, she going to be flying, probably invisible and ethereal. I hypothesize that particular drawback will accrue quickly for her and she'll be back soon, wishing she could beg for help."

"But..." Nell protested.

"She'll be fine." said Lunara. "Even if she's giddy enough to let someone see her, she can go all ghosty. That particular gear would require a measure of independence to be effective. This stuff," she gestured to the harness she was still wearing, "would make sense for a bodyguard, which a master wouldn't want to be far. I could function independently for a little while and the invulnerability would keep me safe. But a sneak has got to sneak." continued Lunara. "Away from whoever she's sneaking for. She won't be able to eat like that though, so she's still entirely dependent on who ever put her in that. Us in this case."

"My gear is less independent." Said Vi. "I think I'm just arm candy. I wouldn't have to be in the front. So I'd be in the back, on a leash, with whoever is holding it. Which is probably why it's so much work to move myself. I've given their use some thought." She went on "Mine anyway. Like whether or not whoever this was made for, wore it voluntarily. And what it was used for. Ultimately though, I feel no... malicious intent we'll say, from these things. I think they're just tools, and only as good or evil as whoever is using them. As Nell said, think of the good we can do."

"And the elderly people we'll give heart attacks to." Put in Lunara. "Myx will be fine, being invisible, but you and whoever wears the other set are going to have to mitigate being functionally naked in public. Personally, it bothers me more not being able to use my hands, but there's not much privacy in the army."

"I had not considered their original purpose." said Nell. "It's somewhat unnerving thinking that whoever wore this before you found it might have been captives. But if they are just tools, as Vi said... A sword is a tool that can kill or protect. As for the public, we handled the necromancer privately. Perhaps revealing ourselves won't be necessary."

"If a settlement needs defending, Ms. Paladin, where will we have to be?" replied Lunara. "And our adversaries will always see us. Unless we kill them all, and that is not always an option. Word will get out. I'm fine with running dungeons and hunting slavers and such in the wild. But that's not where the people you want to protect are, right?"

"And if I choose to use this... equipment, It will be my bare backside facing the front gate when raiders attack." Nell said. "I see your point." She had not replaced the armor sections that Myx had dislodged, so aside from a gauntlet her left arm was largely uncovered. She pulled the gauntlet free and started unclipping the rest of her worn gear. "Tenna, please help Lunara with her harness when she's ready. I would like to try this now."

Lunara raised an eyebrow. "Fine with me. I was staring to wonder if I'd ever get out of this thing. If you're anything like me, that will be the most difficult part." She faced Tenna, who undid the collar piece of the harness. Even undone, the Cleric had to work to peel it from the Soldier who could not seem to separate it from her own skin.

"Mmn." said Nell, watching out of the corner of her eye as she disassembled her armor. "That is a concern, but less that the lack of clothing. Modesty aside, it's possible people will feel less secure with a naked protector."

"Results are what matters." Lunara finally stepped free of the harness. "Anyone that wants to judge will be alive to do it." She scanned around for her shirt, not spotting it. "It occurs to me we should have some kind of signal to get that helmet off if you have something to tell us. Maybe tap it with your weapon."

pbflyboy
pbflyboy
44 Followers
12