Set Bonus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbflyboy
pbflyboy
41 Followers

"There are some telepathy spells I could look into." put in Vi. "Now that we're expanding the number of people that can't talk. We'll need one for Myx. She can't use her arms or even grunt in code. And besides that, breaking the invulnerability in a fight might be a bad idea."

"True." conceded Lunara. "Telepathy, huh? Like mind talking? Between Myx being a ghost and this all around vision..." she rapped her knuckles on the helmet, "that would be a serious combination. What's the range on that?"

"Have to research it." Said Vi. "It's higher level stuff, I'm sure. Have to see if it's even something I'm skilled enough to cast. Though this gear might help with that too. Have to 'port to the capital to see if I can find a scroll or something. In the meantime," She tried and failed to hook a finger under her collar. "maybe someone could get this off me?"

Lunara stepped over to her companion, now able to assist. "Are we done for the day?" She undid the collar and pulled it from the Mage.

Vi wobbled for a second. "N-no. I'll be.. back. Won't even get dressed. Just need to... release some pressure." She glanced over at Tenna, who had moved to helping Nell shed her armor. "Besides, Ten will feel left out if we don't find something for her to try."

"Heh, well, I'll take my turn, I guess." Said the Healer. "But don't put yourself out on my account." She'd helped with The Paladin's gear many times, and with her help the metal fell away quickly. "I don't mind being the best dressed person here."

"It's no trouble." grinned Vi. "I'll be back shortly. If you see something that catches your interest, set it aside." With that, she stepped quickly to the door and exited.

"Tenna, no offense to our new companions," said Nell carefully, " but if you could not find yourself helpless while I'm wearing this..."

"None taken." said Lunara with a smirk. "If you hadn't been a reputable Paladin, I would have made sure I was free before Myx got herself tied up. As it was, I was still less than happy with my 'companions'' lack of caution."

"Understood, Nell." Tenna replied with a smile. "And speaking of companions, if we're going to be working together, do you guys have enough room for us to stay here?"

"I'll show you some of the less drafty rooms." said Lunara. "They'll keep the rain out at least. Though Vi says she might be able to make some repairs with her new magical prowess."

"Hear that, Nell? Our own room." Tenna wiggled her eyebrows. "Might need it, depending on how much this affects you."

The Paladin's cheeks colored considerably. "Tenna!" She hissed.

"Oh, don't worry about me." said Lunara. "I'm not one to judge. Myx hates sleeping alone so she finds her way to my room on a regular basis and she was wasn't exaggerating the 'giving good head' thing. Besides, I've worn this thing too. I know how... distracting it is." She poked one of the magical sandals with a toe.

"Mhn." Nell said neutrally. She was torn slightly about her new situation. It seemed a blessing. The women here did not appear to have any nefarious intent, and if this 'armor' boosted her power to help people all the better. But, as Lunara had pointed out, she'd be trapped in this outfit without assistance and the... immodesty was troubling. This was going to be an exercise it trust. She suppressed a sigh as she began shedding her underclothes. For the moment, at least, this was home.

pbflyboy
pbflyboy
41 Followers
12