Set of Keys

Story Info
Mistress edges and teases her sub with a new toy.
3.7k words
4.48
18.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Set of keys

The flight went by much faster than he anticipated. The last time they were together they had wrapped up an incredible weekend, diving deeper and deeper into their "contract" agreements. He started drifting on and off throughout the flight thinking back to the hot wax, handcuffs, caramel, belt, vibrators and that one time after the wedding party. He was anxious, nervous, and in his head, second guessing some of the arrangements he had agreed to on his punishments list. Mostly, he was eager to see her beautiful smile again. Her long, dark hair, her radiating smooth skin, to feel her warmth as he held her in his arms again.

A bulge would have started to form within his dark blue jeans if it weren't for the small metal cage surrounding his cock. He struggled around in his seat as he felt the blood rushing towards the head. His dick begging to be released. It didn't help that he wasn't wearing any boxers underneath. It had been ten days. Ten, long excruciating days since he had gotten an erection. "Why couldn't I have came when she just told me to", he stressed to himself. Natalia was great at training him to be a good, obedient slave. For the most part, he had done an admirable job.

Sit. Hands. Stop. Go.

Faster. Mouth. Lick... Hush.

All the words she said and he would immediately respond. Natalia was understanding and reasonable, but even she grew frustrated with how much Julián was resisting to fully be conditioned to her commands. "When I say CUM, you're supposed to cum. It's that simple. I've even given you a 5 second window to orgasm. 20 seconds afterwards is simply unacceptable."

For the following week after that he wasn't allowed to even touch his cock. Not without asking for permission every single time. She reprimanded him one time. After he admitted that he was taking a shower and started rinsing off without thinking about it until it was a split second too late. Now, here we are in this situation. She had enough.

"Buy yourself a cage and fly me over the set of keys, ALL of them." He had spent the rest of the week watching her on facetime, pleasuring her swollen, wet pussy lips with her favorite vibrator while the only thing he could do was watch. He felt the blood rushing even harder this time, his balls starting to swell, he imagined her wetne--....

"sir....SIR!! Excuse me!" Julián suddenly looked up and saw the flight attendance frowning down on him, hands on her hips, clearly annoyed.

"Everyone is off the plane, we have landed. The pilot is waiting."

He had gotten so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't even realize the plane had landed. He looked down at his phone and saw a notification on his dark background. Natalia.

He opened it. "Can't wait to see you, slave. We don't have any time to waste. Delta Gate."

He jumped out his seat, grabbed his overhead bag, and briskly started walking to the arrivals section. He pulled out his phone once he stepped outside and he heard a honk. He turned to the right and there she was. Gorgeous as ever. Hair flowing. Her incredible figure was showing off with her tight, black sweater which quietly accentuated her firm breasts and tight white pants that accentuated her luscious, natural ass perfectly. A smile widened across her face as they made eye contact and she let out a short, high pitched yelp. "AAAhhhhh!"

She came rushing over, her eyes demanded a kiss. Her soft, wet lips making his cock uncomfortable with how badly he wanted to be released. She instantly felt the wetness grow in her panties as he embraced her with his strong arms and his playful tongue swirling around hers. "Uh- uh!" she quipped. "Save it."

"Get in. You are driving."

"Say no more." Julián responded with a cunning smile. He caught her looking at him up and down but knew better than to crack a joke. She did, in fact, have all three set of keys that belonged to the cage.

"Watch it, slave. That's strike one"

Fuck... "yes Mistress" Julián replied with a strong sense of obedience.

"Good Boy.

"You've been taking care of yourself, I see" Natalia said as he sat in the driver's seat. His shoulders broader than she last remembered. The shirt she told him to wear showing off his lean body, cutting off at perfect peak of his biceps. She began tracing his defined jaw line with the tips of her fingers and began to smile. His smooth, brown, Puerto Rican skin feeling warm across her hand. He turned his head and she saw his deep brown eyes glimmer.

"Oh Thank you, Mistress." His deep voice sending wave after wave down her already soaking pussy, feeling heat race through her entire body. He heard the unzipping of her jeans and his eyes curiously shifting to the right to see if he could catch a glimpse

"Hey. Eyes on the road."

"Yes, my Queen"

It didn't take long for the sound to get his cock throbbing within his jeans again. Julián started shifting within his seat as he did on the plane.

"Holy. Shit." He thought to himself. He could hear the splashing sound as Natalia wasted no time. With two fingers, she began rubbing the inside of her pussy feeling her warmth starting to build more and more. She was picking up the pace with such rapid intensity he could see juices of her flowing out across her thigh from his peripheral vision.

"Open." She said, firmly yet flirtatiously.

Julián willingly obeyed, and she slowly teased the outside of his lips with her wet juices. He could smell her scent just inches away from his face and he started pressing down on the gas pedal faster. She bypassed his lips and stuck her fingers deep down his mouth.

"Now. SUCK."

He responded like he hadn't had anything to drink in days. Trying to get every drop of her pussy flavor as he could. She began to giggle by how desperately he wanted more of her flavors. In all honesty, watching him get this excited turned her on that much more. It was no secret that Julián always loved how his mistress tasted, so much so that Natalia made it a punishment that he couldn't eat her out at all until she said so.

With his eyes still on the road she reached over and grabbed his right hand and allowed him to touch her, focusing clearly on her clit. The sweet pleasure of his touch made her even more wet. She was really enjoying all this power she wielded over him.

"Fuck." Mistress, ple--

"Shut up. And just finger me you little fuck toy" Natalia sharply responded. "Let's see how our friend is doing down there, shall we?"

She leaned over and unzipped his jeans and let out a little chuckle.

"Aww--look at him. He wants to come out so bad" she teased as she traced the inside of his thighs and cupped his balls with one hand.

His cage was embarrassingly wet with the amount of pre cum that had been trickling down his thighs for the past few hours. She lowered her head and wrapped her entire mouth around the cage, engulfing his entire cock. Teasing him with her hot breath.

"Hmmm..." Natalia hummed looking somewhat disappointed.

"What?" Julián asked. There was no response..... "WHAT?"

Natalia loved poking fun and humiliating her sub when he was this frustrated. It was almost too easy. His normally calm and undeterred demeanor was clearly shaken.

"It's smaller than I last remembered" she said. Looking disinterested as she stared out the window.

"Ha! How fucking pathetic. Are you sure you can pleasure me with that little guy, slave"

"Yes?...oh, well I will be the judge of that".

"Now. Say it"

He deserved this amount of humiliation. He had disappointed his mistress too many times and signed the contract. No talking back or raising his voice at his mistress.

"I have a tiny little cock, Mistress!"

Mistress Nati couldn't help but burst into a sexually teasing laughter.

"Pathetic little cock...if only it were a couple inches bigger. Then maybe you could get the job done better" she said with a chuckle at the end.

She was carefully gauging his face to see if she could get any sort of reaction from him. She was very skilled at poking at his ego. Julián was very successful, a high paying job, in great shape, attractive, yet very humble and a hard worker. He carried himself with great confidence, one of her favorite features about him. She knew what was too far and what he could handle. She was going to have fun with him.

"What? You have nothing to say?"

Silence.

"Good. Because you are my toy and my satisfaction is all that matters." "Am I right, slave boy?"

"Yes mistress." He replied.

Natalia didn't humiliate her sub much. But she would be lying to herself is she didn't have some extra motivation behind her tactics this time. The last time Julián was humiliated for an entire day and forced to repeat phrases back unleashed this primal instinct in him. They were both very competitive and when challenged he also felt like he had something to prove.

It was one her favorite times together that she had to journal about. The sex was breathtaking. Orgasm after orgasm. She thought the wave would never end as he blissfully took out all his aggression on her that evening. Hitting all the right angles, using the perfect amount of force and depth in which he penetrated her deep into the mattress, making the hairs on the back of her neck curl with every thrust as she grabbed fistful of bedsheets.

"I need to piss you off more often, she said to him with a big smile"

"Oh good, we are here! That was quick" she exclaimed as he pulled up to the downtown hotel, snapping back to the present. "Grab my bags. Let's go"

She wrapped his arm around her shoulders as they ascended in the elevator and walked inside the room on the 10th floor.

"I hope you're ready" she slowly whispered.

He entered the room and immediately noticed a few items set up particularly too well.

A chair with pink handcuffs resting on the seat. It was appropriately placed so that it was facing a large mirror by the entrance.

A belt. A red, satin blindfold. Clothespins sprawled across the bed. Lastly the one that caught most of his attention.

A penis pump lying next to a giant strap on.

"Here's the deal. I've hidden your key. It's somewhere in this room. You have five minutes to find it. If you don't then you're locked back in that cage and not allowed to cum tonight."

"That is, after I do everything I want to you."

"Ok, but can I ask---"

"GO. The timer has started."

Julián immediately started walking towards the bed when Natalia interrupted him. "Oh. I forgot to tell you. You have to crawl on your knees like the little pet that you are".

She could sense his embarrassment rising from across the room as a large playful smile came across her face and she sat in the chair, taking off her tight jeans and spreading her legs. "Don't mind me I'm just going to have some fun here".

Julián was flush in the face "Babe..are you serio--"

"Uhm. I mean, Mistress. Can I please.."

"You are wasting time." She said sternly.

Julián stood there for a moment. His pride taking a significant blow as he got down to one knee. He looked up at the ceiling. Bit his lip and shook his head.

"Tik -- Tok" Natalia teased.

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breath as he started crawling across the floor looking underneath the bed.

"Get up." Natalia said, pausing to catch her breath while she laughed at the sight of her slave.

"I just wanted to see if you would obey. Good job. You're not very good at taking hints though, are you?"

Julián looked at his mistress with a keen look in his eye as she sat there in the chair. Legs spread open. Her white thong drenched from her pussy juices and he noticed a small shape near the top of her panties.

His eyes widened. "10..9....8..."

He jumped across the hotel room nearly tripping as he sprinted the chair and knelt down at her opened, inviting legs. He grabbed her at her hips with both arms and ripped her thong to the ground with a small 'cling' sound accompanying it.

"Good job my little fuck toy"

"Lick"

Natalia was just teasing her slave earlier about his size and ability to please her. He was a skillful lover. Gentle and caring, yet dominant when he needed to be. He was also very, very talented with his tongue. He didn't hesitate at all, surrounding his mouth around her entire labia and sucking the already rushing blood more to the sensitive area. He used his hands to separate her lips as he moved his tongue up and the down the entire length of her pussy. He seized this opportunity to worship her with his tongue. He gripped her ass tight with both hand as he brought her hips closer towards him. She began grinding her clit across his mouth, picking up the intensity and matching the rhythm with his tongue. She was amazed with how skilled he was as he brought her to the brink of orgasm within moments. "Goodness---I've missed this mouth" She moaned as she started rubbing her perky nipples. "Mmmm but not yet"

"Up." She barked at him

Julián stood up. His veins popping out near his lower abdomen and clear colored semen streaming from the head of his cock leaving a very small puddle on the floor where he was kneeling.

"Wow...somebody must be dying to get out" Natalia teased. She stared at his cock admiring the sight of having him locked up. His cock turning and almost purplish color right now. His balls about twice their normal size. The head of his cock squeezing out the edge of the cage. She knew his frustration was insufferable at this point.

"YES MISTRESS, PLEASE."

"Chair."

Wasting no time he switched positions and already had his arms behind his back and ankles near the legs of the chair.

"Very good."

Natalia circled around him and locked his wrists into the handcuffs. She began rubbing his shoulders, kissing the sides of his neck and started moving her hands down over his shredded chest. She felt her pussy get warmer and sensed the heat building up throughout her slaves body. Julián didn't know how much more he could handle.

She stood in front of him and bent over touching her toes. Teasing her pussy a mere centimeters from his face. He threw his head forward trying to get a taste. She moved her hips further away and laughed at her desperate slave.

"Mmmmmm you want a taste don't you my prince."

"Yes, my queen"

She pushed her entire ass into his face gasping by how satisfying and powerful she felt.

"Eat."

Julián pressed his tongue flat across her pussy and let her control the pace. She moved her hips side to side, back and forth. Smothering him until he could barely breathe. She felt her juices flowing and was getting turned on by his moaning.

She turned around and pushed him back with a forceful jab to the chest. Sitting high on his pelvis with her pussy inches from trapped cock she started grinding against him. Slowly at first, then moving her hips faster and harder as he was begging at this point.

"MISTRESS!! PLEASEEEEE! I'M BEGGING YOU. GODDESSS!!!"

"I--I -- FOUND THE KEY!"

Natalia ignored his cries and reached over for the black hitachi. She rode out waves of her self-induced ecstasy with the vibrator pressed flat against her soaking wet and swollen pussy lips. She could feel the vibrations deep towards her engorged clit. Her juices were flowing down her leg onto his cage as she let out a liberating moan.

"FUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" She screamed as she start convulsing over her slaves tied up body. Pressing her tits into his face. Suffocating him.

He tried crying out. But instead she grabbed his head and pulled his mouth around her swollen nipples. Pushing her chest harder into his face. After a few more twitches, she released his head and stood over his body. She had never seen him looked so desperate in her life.

"Hmmm do we need more? I don't think I've nearly teased you enough." She said as she reached down for the key and slowly unlocked his cock from the cage. She didn't have to do much to get him where she wanted him to be. She cupped his balls and he instantly let out a deep groan, shaking in his chair as if he were cuming already.

"Here's what we are going to do. We are gonna make this pathetic cock bigger so that you can fully satisfy your mistress like the little fuck toy you are. Understood?"

"Yes, my goddess."

"Good. Oh and no cumming until I say you can."

He had never used one of these before. It looked intimidating. She grabbed his cock and placed the lubed covered entrance of the penis pump around the head of his raging hard dick. She could she the veins throbbing with the smallest amount of sensation.

He instantly felt the pressure engulf his entire girthy cock. Natalia started pumping and Julián was letting out a steady moan. She looked intently as he arched his head back and curled his toes. Faster. She started pumping like she was mad at his cock. A full 5-6 pumps a second.

"Oh my God" She gasped as she saw his cock grow thicker. Bigger. Jucier through the transparent case. Two minutes had passed by and his cock must've grown at least 2 inches longer and one inch wider. She released the suction of the base of his cock and marveled at the sight.

"Much better, now that's what I want. An big sized cock to fuck me good"

As she lowered her hips over his thick, girthy shaft. She was amazed and pleased with how well the pump had worked on him. She gave her hips a little wiggle so she could fully settle into his size. She wasn't use to this feeling before. Julián was sure it was just to torture him. He needed to come badly. Nati could only giggled as she pulled off of his still erect cock. There was no promise of release.

She wasn't worried, however. There was no way he would be able to come with this amount of teasing, and she knew it.

"Beg."

"FUCK NATALIA, I'M SORRY!!"

PLEASSSSEEEEEEE......I've learned my lesson. I swear!!! On everything. I'm your little fuck toy. You're obedient slave please mistress I NEED to cum.

Slowly, Natalia turned around. She caressed his balls as she began bouncing on his dick. Her moans grew louder, her breathing heavier. Grabbing her tits, Nati writhed on top of him. She fingered her clit and engulfed him fully inside her hot, wet pussy. She could feel the tension building up inside his cock. Her own muscles contracting around the girth of his thick cock. She sunk in deep and went slowly. When she finally climaxed, her juices flooded over him. She sensed him breathing deeply and his body tensing up.

"MISSTR...I'M... about to... "

"I haven't given you permission, Slave"

She stopped all movement and just sat on top of his dick.

"Do you like what you see, honey?" She teased.

"YES!!!!"

"One minute. I'm going to ride you harder and faster than you ever have before and you have to last the full minute. If you survive then you get to cum more times this weekend. If not...then back in the cage"

There was no way he could make it. They both knew it but Natalia wanted to know if she broke him to the point that he would agree.

"YES. I PROMISE!"

She started grinding her hips relentlessly. Bouncing her brown, perfectly round ass up and down his dick.

"MISTRESS!!!" He shouted.

"Are you going to cum?!"

"YESSSSS!!!!"

"Good. Cum...NOW"

Immediately she hopped off his cock and Julián had a look of shock across his face.

"Mistress please!!!"

It was too late. The cum that had been building up in his balls for the past 5 days had no chance. He had lasted all but 10 seconds and felt his prostate begin to enlarge. He tried to channel all his energy to hold back a bit longer, to try to negotiate.

"Silly, fuck toy. I said you could have an orgasm but I forgot to mention it would be a ruined orgasm"

She watched as his thick white cum started to slowly spurt out the head of his cock. It was completely agonizing to have all the sensation halted for him that all he could do was scream.

12