Set of Keys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalia smiled. Biting her nails as she grew even hornier by watching her slaves semen slowly spurt out of him. Flowing endlessly down his entire shaft.

Julián started writhing in the chair thrusting his hips in the air trying to get the smallest amount of sensation and added pleasure to his cock.

She had stopped at the perfect moment. She couldn't have done any better and was so proud of herself in that moment.

His cock started bouncing with each spurt as each agonizing thrust let out a larger and larger amount of cum

"WHYYYYYY!" He cried!

She leaned over and pressed her knee deep into his crotch. Stopping any hope of any additional semen to be released.

"Don't question me."

"Yes mistress, I'm sorry."

Nati didn't answer for a moment while she got dressed and grabbed the car keys. "I'm gonna have you think about things here a little bit. I'lll be back"

She shut the door behind her and didn't say another word.

Julián sat there trying to process what just occurred. The sexual relief he was so desperately seeking, expertly and crudely denied and ruined. What a perfect mistress I have. I'll never defy her again. I am a lucky...lucky man.

12