Set Up

Story Info
Wife will do anything to help her son.
4.8k words
4.16
53.7k
54

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE SETUP

"I sure would like to get a piece of that." Eddie was talking to his good friend Sonny.

"You and me both. I've wanted to fuck that bitch for years." Said Sonny.

They had both consumed a six pack and had shared a couple of joints. They were looking at Mitzie, an attractive forty-year-old brunette who they had known since high school. They were all at the annual village picnic and Mitzie was wearing a pair of blue mid-thigh shorts that emphasized her very attractive figure. She was wearing a sweatshirt on top and her impressive breasts would jiggle about when she moved. Mitzie was now married to Winston, a physics scientist at a nearby government lab. Mitzie worked in real estate sales and was an active volunteer in just about everything going on in the community.

Eddie's wife Tanya heard the two guys talking as she and her sister Lee-Ann, who was Sonny's wife, walked up to join them. "Who are you talking about?"

Eddie said, "That hot little twat Mitzie. I'd like to have some time with her alone. I'll bet she has a tight little pussy."

"She's got a nice pussy." Said Lee-Ann. "I used to see her in gym class. She has nice little titties and a cute brown bush."

"I'd like to find a way to do her." Eddie continued.

"I'd like some too." added Sonny.

They went back and forth about Mitzie. Tanya and Eddie were the same age as Mitzie while Lee-Ann was a year behind. Sonny had been a year ahead. They all remembered Mitzie. She was the hottest girl in their class. She'd been a cheerleader, class vice president, National Honor Society, active in many clubs, etcetera.

Mitzie had married her high school sweetheart, Barry who turned into a drunk and ran off with another woman. They had two kids before she divorced him. Winston was her second husband. She had an older daughter in college and one kid at home, Brent, who was now a senior in high school and was her primary challenge. The kid was smart but had poor impulse control and often got into trouble. Mitzie was a well-known and respected member of the community. She was active in PTA and a number of civic organizations and projects. She volunteered for everything and was nice to everyone. People like Eddie and Tanya and their friends resented her for being a goodie-two-shoes and for being easily successful while they struggled with the basics of life.

Eddie was getting spun up. "She has the nicest set of tits. We should just take her out in the woods and fuck the shit out of her."

Sonny agreed, "Maybe tie her to the bed in her house when her old man is out of town."

Tanya interrupted, "What you're talking about is rape, which you may know is illegal."

Then Lee-Ann said, "I always hated that cunt for her superior attitude. She never had time for any of us."

Eddie again said, "I sure would like to fuck her."

Tanya said, "If you are serious. Get to her through her kid. He's a fuck-up. Get him in trouble which would mess up college and his future. She'll do anything for that son of hers, Brent. Find a way to make her put-out to save the kid."

Sonny said, "You ladies would be okay with that?"

Lee-Ann said, "Shit. You guys fuck around and we know it. I'd like to watch you fuck that little bitch in all three of her holes. I'd like to see her take it up the ass from one of you guys."

The four of them went home and thought about it more and began to come up with a plan to set her up. They were just fooling around at first, but they got more and more serious as they plotted. They didn't do much other than work and drink, so they spent the next few evenings talking about getting in Mitzie's pants.

The scheme they developed involved Eddie and Tanya's son Teddy, who was in Brent's class, and Lee-Ann's son Butch. He'd dropped out of school and was a year older than Teddy and Brent. They would convince the two kids to befriend Brent and get him drinking and smoking dope with them.

Sonny had an old army buddy who owned a shoe store and would do just about anything for fun. The women had a second cousin who was a senior detective on the police force. They planned to get him in their scheme.

A month later, the three boys had developed a routine of drinking and doping and hanging around thinking of grand schemes. Mitzie's son Brent's grades were slipping a little. The three of them hung out with another older kid named Caleb who supplied them with drugs. They had some speed which they got Brent to try.

The second time they used it, Butch and Teddy pitched the idea of robbing a shoe store where they said a friend worked. The friend had told them how to get in the store without setting off the alarm, so they could get some new sneakers. Some pairs were worth hundreds of dollars. Butch said, "Easy pickings, there is no security at the store. We'll get a pair or two for ourselves and get a few more to sell."

Two nights later, they were high and impulsively drove to the store, which was owned by Sonny's friend Jeff. Eddie and Sonny had helped Jeff set up a security camera at the shoe store and turned off the alarm system. The camera would capture the boys breaking in to the shoe store. Their sons had been part of the plot to break-in.

One of the cameras recorded the break-in that night. While Brent only took one pair of shoes for himself, the other kids took a few pairs each.

The next day, Butch told Brent that his friend had told him that the shoe store manager had just installed a camera and there was a video of the break-in.

That evening, a police detective, LeeAnn and Tanya's cousin, Lt. Jim Brewster, showed up at Mitzie and Winston's house. He said he needed to talk to Mitzie's son, Brent, about a robbery of a shoe store. The detective said there was evidence implicating her son. He needed to go to the police station the next day. Winston wasn't home, so Mitzie had to confront her son alone when he came home later. He was stoned and hard to understand, but she got him to tell her what had happened.

After the police detective left, Mitzie got a call from Tanya, explaining that the police had visited them too and her son was also under suspicion. Tanya suggested they meet to discuss how to deal with the problem. Tanya said she had a few ideas. Mitzie got their address and drove to their house the next evening with her husband Winston. Tanya and Eddie lived on the edge of down, next to the railroad tracks. The six parents, Mitzie and Winston; Eddie and Tanya; and Sonny and LeeAnn met in the back yard, which had a lot of privacy. They had a few drinks to calm their nerves.

Tanya mention that she had a cousin-in-law who was a detective on the police force. "We've never been that close and he's sort of a prick, but maybe he can help. His name is Jim Brewster and he's married to my second cousin."

Mitzie said that Brewster was the one who had come to her house the previous night. Tanya had heard of the police interest in her son from Sonny, who said he didn't know Brewster. She said they were lucky that Brewster was the one involved.

Sonny said he knew a guy who knew the shoe store owner and would talk to him.

Brent was grounded and didn't say anything when he met with the police the next day. Lt. Brewster interviewed him and said they had a video tape that showed the break-in. He also said that the value of the pairs of shoes that had been taken was enough to raise the theft to the level of a felony. On the way home, Mitzie lit into Brent about how being charged with a crime would ruin his admission to college and he'd be lucky to stay out of jail. Brent said he was talked into it by the other guys and had only taken one pair of shoes. He realized how badly he had screwed up.

The six parents met again later in the week. Tanya said she'd talked to Brewster who said the only evidence on the three boys was the video. He said there had been some other robberies with similar characteristics which made the issue more serious. Tanya said they would talk to Brewster to see if he could get the charges reduced or something. They talked about probation or reducing it to a misdemeanor, but she said Brewster wasn't encouraging. There had been a number of store robberies with similar characteristics. The situation was more serious if there were serial break-ins. She said that Sonny had met with the shoe store owner and said the guy was really pissed because his store had been robbed three times in the last year. He wanted somebody to go to jail.

Sonny suggested they investigate what it would take to get the shoe store guy to back off and to get Brewster to lessen the charges.

The group met later in the week and they had good news. The shoe store guy might be happy if only Mitzie's son Brent was charged since he was a friend of Sonny. They said Brewster wanted a new motor for his boat in return for squashing the whole thing. Eddie said he might be able to get one. He worked at a boat repair facility and could steal or call in a favor to get the motor. He said he might be able to get Brewster to give him the video tape.

The next evening, Sonny, Eddie and Mitzie and Winston met with Lt. Brewster. He told them he had looked at the video and the sons of LeeAnn and Tanya and Eddie were not really visible on the video. They'd worn hoodies and their faces were not easy to identify. He thought the D.A. wouldn't prosecute them. But he said Brent was very visible. He doubted that the boys had been involved in any other robberies. Without the shoe store video, there would be no reason to suspect Brent. Brewster said he could help talk the shoe store owner out of pushing the matter.

They asked what it would take to get the tape. Brewster said, "The motor for my boat."

Then Sonny and Eddie were quiet. Mitzie looked at them for help. Eddie looked at everyone and said, "My kid is out from under this. We don't need to be involved."

Sonny said, "Same here. My kid is clear. Thanks Brewster." Brewster was in on what was happening.

Mitzie looked at Eddie, Sonny and Brewster and said, "Please, can you help me?"

Winston had been quiet also begged them for help. "Please."

Brewster said, "No motor, no deal.""

Winston said, "I'll buy you the motor if you tell me what kind."

Brewster said, "Too easy to trace. Kid's father buys motor. Motor shows up on cop's boat. Kid goes free. Cop goes to jail." He picked up the video and started to leave.

Winston said, "What about money?"

Brewster said, "That would be a bribe. I can accept a gift from an old friend, but I won't accept money." He had an unusual rationale for honesty.

Mitzie looked at Sonny and Eddie, "Please help me out."

Sonny said, "Miss hotshot Mitzie is asking me for help when she wouldn't even say hi to me before tonight." Mitzie realized that it might be true. She said she was sorry.

Eddie said, "My kid is out of this. I don't care what happens to your little criminal."

Mitzie was desperate. She after begging for help, she finally said. "I'll do anything to get the tape and make this all go away."

Eddie pondered that a moment and said, "Anything?"

Mitzie said, "Well sure. Did you have something in mind?"

Eddie laughed and said, "Okay, anything. Sonny and I and maybe Brewster want to fuck you."

Mitzie looked a him like he was crazy, but she saw he was serious. "What do you mean?"

Sonny said, "Right here, right now, you fuck us all."

Winston said "No way. We'll find another way." But he had nothing else he could suggest.

Brewster said, "I'm in." He had been eying Mitzie's figure and thought he would like a piece of her.

Eddie said, "I'll call my friend Derrick at the boatyard and ask him to bring the motor over tonight. I talked to him earlier and he's ready."

Sonny said, "He'll want a piece too." Mitzie knew what that meant. She was on the verge of tears.

Mitzie and Winston talked together and tried to come up with a better solution. Winston leaned toward letting Brent, who was Mitzie's son, take his medicine rather that have his wife submit to being mauled by these guys. They had to make a decision right away. One Brewster left, he would give the tape to the district attorney and the legal process would proceed.

Soon, Mitzie was crying, but saw she had no other choice. It's not like she was a virgin. She had fucked a number of guys over the years. This would be a few more. "I'll do it." She said. She looked at Winston and nodded. He hung his head but nodded back.

They were in the backyard. Eddie called his wife, "Tanya, bring out the camera."

Mitzie said, "No, no. That wasn't the deal."

Eddie said, "The deal is whatever we say it is. You have nothing to bargain with."

Brewster wrote up a consent form for Mitzie to sign saying she was agreeing to have sex with Eddie, Sonny and Brewster voluntarily and they had permission for photographs. She signed it.

Eddie looked at her and said, "Now, honey, strip for us." Mitzie closed her eyes and gathered her strength.

Eddie leaned in and kissed her. She resisted, but he grabbed her head and held her. He kept at it until she opened her mouth and let his tongue in. Then Eddie unbuttoned her blouse, one button at a time, rubbing her chest as he proceeded. He got impatient and just ripped it open. Sonny pulled it off her shoulders. She unhooked her bra. Eddie took it away and looked at her perfect set of tits. Tanya was filming as Sonny reached around and fondled her breasts. Mitzie's nipples became hard as he pinched them. Then Sonny pulled her pants down suddenly and pulled her out onto the lawn. He took off her shoes and left her in just her panties. The three men had all stripped. Mitzie looked at three hard pricks waiting for the chance to get inside her. She shuddered, but let them continue.

Brewster was first, he pushed Mitzie to her knees and held out his cock. She took it into her mouth and sucked it, but she wasn't doing a very good job. Her heart wasn't in it. Brewster held the back of her head and pushed his cock into her. "Suck it, honey." He told her. She felt the prick slide into the back of her throat. She sucked on his cock with more enthusiasm. While she was sucking Brewster's cock, Eddie took a pair of scissors and snipped one side of her panties. They hung on her hip. He cut the other side and pulled them away. Mitzie was kneeling naked in front of everyone. Winston sat off to the side and watched, helpless. The flash of the camera captured her with a dick in her mouth. Her nipples were hard and she had a shaved pussy that had a two-week growth of hair.

Brewster pushed her onto her back and climbed on top. He aimed his prick at Mitzie's crotch. "Aren't you going to use rubbers?" Winston asked.

"Why, isn't she on the pill?" Eddie asked.

Winston said, "She's not. Don't you have some condoms?" Winston had gotten a vasectomy.

Eddie sneered at him and said, "We're all going to do her bareback. We're gonna fill your wife's cunt with sperm, maybe we'll make a baby for you."

Brewster had already put his cock in Mitzie and was humping away. Tanya was taking more photos. Brewster pulled Mitzie up and got her on all fours. Eddie shoved his cock into her mouth and held her head so he could push it in. She gagged and he told her to practice relaxing her throat. It took a few tries, but she had done it before. Eddie's cock slid into her throat. Brewster was enjoying Mitzie's warm cunt and soon emptied himself into her. She felt the warm fluid flooding her vagina. It had been a long time since any man other than Winston had come inside her. She bit her lip and breathed deeply to hold off an orgasm. She was ashamed that she had reacted that way.

Then Sonny put his prick in Mitzie's mouth while Eddie moved around and shoved his prick into her vagina. With that, Eddie had achieved his goal of fucking her. He pinched her tits a bit too hard and she yelped. He stood on his feet and held her hips as he fucked her hard. He smiled at his wife who said, "Fuck that skank bitch. Destroy that pretty cunt of hers." Eddie did and soon he emptied into her with the second load of cum. Sonny came in her mouth, holding her head so she had to swallow his semen. She had never swallowed before and hadn't sucked a cock in many years. Winston was pretty tame about sex.

Mitzie was hoping that they were done, but she hadn't noticed that Jeff, the shoe store owner who was pretending to be the guy with the motor, had showed up. They said Brewster had already loaded the (non-existent) motor into his van and drove off. He'd handed the video from the shoe store to LeeAnn before he left. Mitzie was surprised to see how big Jeff's cock was. When he undressed and dangled his cock in front of her, she gasped at the size of his weapon. He put it in her mouth so Tanya could get some good photos and LeeAnn took more still photos of Mitzie sucking the man's cock.

Eddie and Sonny made Winston get up and watch Jeff's cock slide into his wife's cunt. They made Winston undress and found that he had a hard-on. They forced him to his knees and made Mitzie suck her husband's cock while she was being fucked. Jeff had to work his cock back and forth a while to get Mitzie's womb to adapt to its length. When he was all the way in, he began a rhythm that pushed her mouth onto her husband's cock. Winston was embarrassed that he had gotten hard watching his wife get gang banged. He couldn't stop himself and he came in his wife's mouth. Everybody cheered at that. Mitzie finally released too with her orgasm. When Jeff poured his semen in to her, it gushed out of her hole. Jeff put his cock by her mouth and had her clean him off.

Eddie was ready for another turn. He told Mitzie, "I've wanted to fuck your sweet ass since the first time I saw you flitting around town. From now on, every time you see me, remember that I've had my cock in all three of your holes, that I've treated you like a whore and that you came while we were all fucking you." He squirted a tube of Vaseline into Mitzie's ass and pushed his cock past her sphincter, ramming his cock into her farther and farther. Mitzie grunted as Eddie plundered her and realized that she was coming again, coming while Eddie took her asshole. Eddie was a little rough, fulfilling many years of pent-up desire for Mitzie. He soon came in her ass and turned her so everyone could see the cum dripping out of her. Mitzie's asshole gaped open obscenely for her audience and the cameras.

Sonny wanted her ass too, but from a different angle. He wanted to watch her face while ass-fucking her. He put her on her back with her legs over her shoulders and displayed her entire crotch to everyone's view. He slid into her ass and looked at her. He said, "I want to remember the look on your face as I fuck your ass, miss wonderful." Mitzie felt her ass being invaded again. Her first husband had taken her ass, but she didn't like it and it hurt. With the lubricant, this invasion was not as uncomfortable as it had been the first time. Sonny grunted and howled as he pumped his semen into Mitzie's tight asshole. He watched his cock soften and slowly slip out of her ass followed by a stream of his cum.

Mitzie was surprised when she looked up and saw a woman's vagina above her face. Mitzie had never eaten pussy before. She had played with a college room-mate's pussy a few times, but had never gone down on another woman. She had wondered what it would be like and now she was finding out. Tanya lowered her cunt onto Mitzie's face and swished it around all over her. "Put your tongue in my cunt." Tanya said. Mitzie did and then she was made to lick Tanya's asshole. Tanya came and squirted all over poor Mitzie. As she finished, Mitzie could taste urine as Tanya pissed a little on her face. Mitzie felt degraded, but being put in a position where she had no control was strangely appealing.

Then she heard another voice. Eddie and Tanya's boys were home. "Hi Mrs. D." Teddy said. He asked what was going on. His dad told him Mitzie (Mrs. D) was getting her son out of trouble by fucking everyone. Sonia asked her son if her wanted to fuck her.

12