Set Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Shit yeah Mom. She's the hottest MILF in town."

Mitzie and Winston objected but were ignored.

"Go ahead and fuck her." Teddy's dad told him.

"Hey, Mrs. D." He said as he kissed her and then slid his cock into his friend's mother's cunt. "I'm sorry but I can't miss the opportunity to fuck the best-looking MILF in the whole city." He didn't last long before he came. Mitzie laid in the grass as her ordeal continued.

Sonny and LeeAnn's boy Butch decided to get his photo taken with his cock in Mitzie's mouth. He wanted to show it to all his friends. He would brag about that for years. He rolled her over and slid his prick into her mouth. He talked with her about how he had enjoyed playing in her back yard when he was a young kid. He quickly shot his come into her throat. He laughed, playfully slapped her bare ass and thanked her. The two boys left. They were looking at the photos they had taken as they walked away.

The final indignation was when LeeAnn put her cunt right over Mitzie's face and unleashed a stream of cum and piss while she played with herself. As her orgasm began, she sat on Mitzie's face. Mitzie could hardly breathe under LeeAnn's big cunt. LeeAnn howled in enjoyment.

They were done. Mitzie had fucked and sucked seven men/boys, including her shameless husband and two women. She had two loads of cum in her previously unused ass. She had swallowed a few loads too. She laid there in the grass with cum dripping out of three holes and her face covered with urine and cum. Her hair was wet and matted. She had grass clipping and dirt on her naked body. She slowly rose to her feet with her husband's help. She put on he blouse and shorts. She felt humiliated, but part of her had enjoyed being gang-banged. She told herself that she had orgasmed involuntarily, but she had doubts about that. Her husband had watched and enjoyed seeing her get gang-fucked and had done fucked her mouth himself.

As she got ready to leave, Tanya said, "I'll remember you licking my asshole and me coming and pissing on your face."

Sonny said, "I'll remember looking into your eyes as I took your asshole and how my cock looked plugging your sweet ass. I owned you."

LeeAnn said, "I liked how you looked with your hair and face all wet from my cum and you licking my cunt as I came on your face."

Eddie said, "I liked watching you get fucked by our kids' cocks and you'll always remember that I was the first one to put a cock in your ass. Think of how my cock felt inside you whenever you see me. That's what I'll be thinking about, your asshole was gaping open after I fucked it."

Tanya said, "We'll all enjoy the pictures. I'll send you copies and share it with some friends."

Winston drove his used-up wife home. She didn't even bother with buttoning her clothes. She just wore her blouse and shorts and held a towel under her pussy to capture all the fluids leaking out of her. But she had gotten the video tape from the shoe store.

She was really pissed at her husband, who had joined in, fucking her mouth along with the others. Winston was quiet for a while but finally said, "I'm sorry Mitzie, but you are usually so proper and under control. When you were being ravished by all those men, it really turned me on. They treated you like a whore. I just couldn't resist." Mitzie just glared at him, but reflected that she had come a number of times during the episode. She hated that part of her liked being taken that way, being fucked by so many filthy men.

When they got home, they looked at the tape, they saw that all three boys were clearly visible, not just her son like she had been told. She knew they had played her. She should have looked at the tape before she agreed to fuck them. She tore the tape out and threw it away.

An hour later, her son Brent came home all agitated. The other two boys were already sharing photos of them fucking his mother with their friends. There was a graphic photo of Mitzie with Butch's cock in her mouth and another with the kid's cum on her tongue and chin. They were scandalous, but not as bad as the photos of Teddy on top of the 'hottest MILF in town', fucking her. His cock could be seen inserted into her cunt. Brent had received copies on his phone and got sick to his stomach before he deleted them. "They are saying you are a whore and that you did it for money to pay off some credit cards. I can't tell them the real reason."

Winston was angry and almost ready to beat his stepson, but Mitzie stopped him. She told them she had done it for her son and she didn't care about her reputation. They ended up crying and holding each other. Brent promised to never make another mistake and said he would bust his ass and try to become someone special.

They resolved to not tell Brent's sister when she came home from college, but realized the shared photos would eventually reach her.

Mitzie decided she would have to drop out of all her volunteer work and look for a job somewhere where nobody would know her. She would be shunned when her friends and workmates saw her with the boys' cocks in her mouth and pussy. She and Winston decided they'd sell the house and move once Brent graduated.

A few days later, Mitzie received copies of the photos of her gang-bang in the mail. She and Winston hesitated, but they watched it one time. It truly was a porno. Mitzie remembered being treated like a piece of meat after spending her whole life trying to be so good and proper. She had trouble reconciling that her husband had joined in and that he still seemed to be turned-on by remembering Mitzie getting ravished. Something would jog his memory of that day and he would become incredibly horny and fuck Mitzie all night. She didn't object and was excited by it too.

A few weeks later another envelope came. It included a wedding invitation for Tanya and Eddie's older son who was living out of state. There was a note. "Hope you guys can make the wedding and hope there are no hard feelings. Our oldest boy regrets that he missed the party. He's having a bachelor party and wonders if you, Mitzie, would like to be part of it. He really enjoyed your photos and thinks we should put them on the internet."

12