All Comments on 'Set Up in the Motel'

by DOMann1959

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
" you were giving me orgasms from the day you were born"

When my mother confessed the same thing to me, it was purely to get my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I fucking love impregnation stories!!!

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrabout 5 years ago
Eeehhh

Decent story idea but way too much talking/dialogue during the sex part. And a personal pet peeve of mine is when mother/son stories end with the mother getting pregnant. Why ruin the story with this rubbish?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
mom/son imp

I love son fucking mom in long sessions until she gets tired and gets her pregnant many times until she reaches menopause.

PaksdmPaksdmabout 5 years ago
contrary to one comment by...

midwestmomlvr : For most of us, it seems, the breeding of the mother is the ultimate, final act of claiming the woman - there is no going back from that short of at least one death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cute

Mommy shaved her pussy to look like a little kid. WIMP son would be intimidated by a woman pussy...cute

Omart57Omart57about 5 years ago
Very nice-

story! I ,too, am a fan of mother son ,love and impregnation stories. It may not be wise in real life but these are just stories. Well written ,Five stars.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Nothing added up

If hubby off bonking anyway and he wants nothing to do with wife, why is she worried about staying in a plush hotel. From what is said it is extremely unlikely he would even think about her for a single night, let alone try to find her. Doubt he would worry if she had a boyfriend, he just does not care about her at all. So cloak and dagger was rubbish and silly to include.

Then why bother with a motel at all. She could have just walked down to son's bedroom at any time and fucked him. Hubby never home anyway per what you said.

Why not just divorce him, he would be happy to let her go, you gave indications that he did not care about either wife or son. If she did not want her share if bis money, which you made clear she didn't, then divorce would be quick and easy.

You made everything so complex in this story. Such a waste, if they have to sneak around then hubby would have to be t he over attentive control freak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh Goody

Mommy shaved, so the little kid look...YUK!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I like plot and character development. Mother/son incest with pregnancy is my favorite. Based on advances in DNA mapping/splicing and genetic coding, birth defects are almost as low as non-familiar mating. I have no problem with incest in real life as long as it is not a power play. I waivered between rating this story a 4 or 5 because I felt the mother sort of trapped to son into pregnancy. Story rated a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story gave it a 5. Please continue with more, it's been a while since you wrote this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhoto12 months ago

Well done! Beautiful story. Maybe it could happen, maybe not---but that is the nature of fiction. I enjoyed it very much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous