Set Up in the Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to become a motherfucker, Charley?" she asked.

"Actually, mom, I already am." He replied as he knelt again between her open legs and fingered her pussy directly.

"What?" Barbara asked.

"Well, Mrs. Kowalski is a mother. She gave birth twice. 'Course, they're both grown, now." He saw the questioning look on her face. "Yes, I mean my history teacher for my senior year." Then he bent back down and started once again oral ministrations of her sex.

'Mrs. Kowalski?' she thought. 'Had that been where he learned to fuck? Had he earned the good grades he got by having sex with his teacher?' Then she couldn't think anymore. His tongue found her clit and flicked across it. Instinctively, her hands went to his head, her fingers entwining with his hair and trying to draw him closer to the object of his work. "Oh, Charley," she moaned.

Within minutes she was once again gushing fluids from the very place he had entered the world through. His face was soaked as he brought her release. Yet, he still didn't stop. He kept at it, giving her more. Each time her body started spasming, she thought it would be the last. Each time it seemed to get better, and her son wasn't stopping.

After her fifth orgasm she finally stopped him and drew him up to her. "You have a wonderful tongue, my boy, and I love it, but I need you in me now. Please take pity on your mother and fuck me."

"Did you bring condoms?" Charley asked while moving his cock against the slit of her pussy, bumping her clit with every upward movement.

"I haven't been with anyone other than your father, and not even him for months. I am clean. Is there a possibility that your not?"

"No. I'm clean."

"Then don't worry about the condom. Fuck me and keep it deep."

"What about pregnancy?"

"Don't worry about that either."

Realizing he had complete permission to fuck his mother and fill her pussy with his cum, Charley adjusted the angle of his cock so that it entered her and pushed in. She was tight, evidence that what she had said about not being with his father was true. Even as wet as she was from the earlier tongue lashing, it took a bit of doing to finally get his cock buried all the way inside her.

"Oh, yeah!" she exclaimed as he finally pushed the last of his eight inches into her. "Back in where you belong. Welcome home, baby. Don't you dare pull out."

"Only to the tip, Mom." He began moving in earnest, pulling out until only the very tip of his cock was in and then pushed back in through the soft wetness. His head dropped a few inches from her face to take one of her breasts into his mouth, licking the areola before sucking and lightly nibbling on her nipple.

"Oh, yes. Those have missed you, too," Barbara cooed. "My nipples were always sensitive. When you were breastfeeding, I would usually cum at least twice before you were done. You were giving me orgasms from the day you were born and now, nineteen years later, you still are,"

Charley's cock twitched at what she said and he redoubled his efforts on sucking her tit. "Waah. No milk," he proclaimed as he released for about five seconds. But as soon as he had completed the statement he went back to trying to suck her tit back into producing while plowing his member in her pussy.

She laughed a bit at the joke which caused her muscles to contract tightening around his cock. She heard him moan around her tit, but he didn't release. The pressure on her tit soon had her cumming again, flooding the channel through which he drove his cock in her. "Fuck me Charley," she intoned encouragingly. "Make me your woman instead of your father's."

"You already are mine," he answered. "If he even tries to touch you ever again, it will be trouble. He must not be with you. You are mine, now. Not his.

"Yes, sweetheart. Mark me as yours. Fill my cunt with your cum."

"Cunt?" he asked as he continued to push his cock into her. This was not the sort of language he expected to hear from his mother.

"I'm not a candidate for mother of the year, now am I? My son has his cock buried in my puss at my invitation. That makes it a cunt. Not a pussy."

All the dirty talk was moving Charley closer to the end. "I'm close, mom. Do really want it inside you?"

"Yes, darling. Act like you want me to be pregnant with your child and seed my egg with your baby-making batter."

"Oh, fuck," he moaned. His cock twitched and began to spurt as he unloaded, pushing as deep as he could. "There it is, mom. It's on its way to fertilizing your egg and making you pregnant." He kept pushing as he unloaded his full load then started to move off her.

"Wait," she said as she grabbed him to hold him in place. "Stay there and block the exit so it will go where it's supposed to go."

"Mom, you are on birth control, aren't you? I mean, that was just pretend, wasn't it? The pregnancy thing, I mean?"

"Not to worry, sweetie. You don't have to worry about that."

It wasn't really an answer, but he relaxed and did as she had told him.

Barbara looked at her reflection in the mirror over the sink as she brushed her hair. She didn't look different, she thought. She didn't look like a woman who had cheated on her husband the night before and committed incest. But she was different. It changed everything. No longer would she be with Chas. Now, with Charley, maybe she wouldn't be alone. Charlie wouldn't be like his father. Would Chas even care? Probably not. But she would find out. Especially in a few months when she began to show. She was certain that her plan had worked. They had made love three more times that night, and each time her son had filled her with his sperm. The fact that it was her most fertile time of the month coupled with the fact that she had quit taking her birth control after Chas had stopped being with her, made it certain that she would have a part of her son with her even if he chose to leave. That had yet to be decided. And now she needed to wake him and see if they could come up with a plan for the future.

"Charley?" she prompted. "Wake up, sweetie. We need to talk." She looked at the rings on her finger and took them off.

"What's going on, mom?" Charley asked sleepily.

"Honey, we need to talk about last night."

His shoulders visibly dropped as a frown came to his face. "You want to go back to him?" he asked incredulously.

"No, sweetie," she answered. "I can't do that. But we need to discuss some things here. You said some things last night and we need to talk about them."

Charley sat up higher on the bed. "I meant what I said, mom. I don't want him even thinking about touching you ever again."

''You don't have to worry about that, baby. I'm sure your father doesn't think of ever getting in my panties anymore." 'And he especially won't want to after I start showing in a few months' she thought.

"Good," Charley replied. "Let him just be with whomever he's fucking now instead."

"You think he has someone else?"

"I'm almost sure of it, mom. I think he's fucking that personal assistant who's always with him. If you want, I can do some research and see if I can get some proof. You could take him to the cleaners in court and never have to deal with him ever again."

"Wouldn't that be the pot calling the kettle black?" Barbara quipped. "I've cheated, too, you know. And not only that, I did so with my own son. No. We don't need to do that. Let's just let that go," she suggested thinking that her own infidelity would soon be obvious and cost her more dearly. "But I still need to talk about something. You said that I am yours now, not his. You claimed me as your woman. Did you mean that? Or is there a time limit on it? Did you mean that I am yours until you want to break everything off? Will you want to find a wife some day and start a family?"

"If I were to find a wife, it would have to be you. No one else will do. I will be there for you from now on for the rest of our lives."

She grabbed him and hugged him tight, her rings still held tightly in her hand. "And what of children?" she asked timidly as she continued to hug.

"If you want, mom, we could adopt. We couldn't let on the type of relationship we have, but it could be done."

Barbara released him, her heart sinking. "You wouldn't consider having some of your own?"

"By whom? You are the only one I want to be with."

"Well, I suppose by me then," her voice almost a whisper.

"I would love it, mom. But would that be wise? What about all that genetic stuff that people always talk about?

"There's risk," she admitted. "But there is risk when the people aren't related as well. And I hear that the risks aren't as great when it's the first generation. If you don't mind, I would like to take the risk. I want to have your children."

"I would love that, mom," Charley finally replied.

She held out her hand to him and dropped the rings in his. "I give you these rings, the same one your father gave me to tell you that you have taken me from him completely. We can sell them and they should provide us with enough cash to make it until we can find some way to care for ourselves."

"That's not necessary, mom. I have a job. And money. I'm not super rich like dad, but we won't starve, and I can get us a place to live. But I think we should relocate to someplace where we aren't known and can't be found too easily. But what about those children you were talking about? When can we start on that project?"

"How about last night?" she smiled at him meaningfully.

12