Seth

Story Info
A man is given The Power by an ancient being called Seth.
4.4k words
4.02
12.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seth49
Seth49
21 Followers

Seth

I didn't seek him out, he found me. His name is Seth and I am his servant. Much later, he said that he chose me because of my blue eyes, but he was probably lying. He endowed me with the Power, but I am now his slave.

He started on me with my dreams because that is when the mind is most open and can be probed, tickled, massaged and manipulated. At first, he just watches your dreams, sitting at the back of your mind and eating popcorn as he enjoys the unfolding visions created by your own imagination; usually the twisted replay of earlier events.

He loves this most intimate intrusion and masturbates leisurely, slowly stroking his cock with one hand as he pushes popcorn into his leering mouth with the other. Of course, he can't resist interfering for long and after a few nights of purely voyeuristic delight, he starts.

He uses what I call his amplifier. Watching, wanking and grinning he waits for the right moment and then changes the dream by exaggerating the situation. If the dream is violent, it will become more violent, maybe horrifically so depending on how much amplification he uses. If sexual, it will be twisted and perverted. He doesn't implant scenes; he simply magnifies what then happens in your dream. You adapt the action, exaggerate it, not him.

Any dream can be manipulated, but he knows from long practice just when to nudge up the intensity of whatever is occurring. He loves sex, violence and humiliation and waits for his chance to steer a dream into a nightmare of depravity. The more perverted and extreme the show becomes, as you dream up scenes which are a gross violation of acceptable behaviour, the more his grin widens and his hand quickens on his thick prick as he leans back watching, an obscene intruder in your head. These dreams become so extreme, it is not unusual to wake up in a sweat, nursing a full, hard erection remembering the dreadful scenes which you have not only witnessed, but in which you have played the main part. You will have been either the perpetrator or the victim. There are always victims in these increasingly violent and pornographic dreams.

Let me give you an example of one of my dreams:

I have woken up about half an hour before I needed to get up. I look at the clock and turn over closing my heavy eyes. At first, I dreaded going back to sleep at times like this because I knew that is when the nightmares usually happen. Later I relished that opportunity; by then he had me by the balls.

So I drift back into a shallow sleep and he enters my mind through the nape of my neck. He makes himself comfortable and shoves a handful of popcorn in his mouth as he waits for the show to begin. As he idly toys with his stiffening prick, he sees the vague shapes of the start of my dream clarify and the action begins.

I am on holiday in a campsite and am relaxing on a comfortable sun lounger by the rather cheap above ground pool. The weather is hot and sunny and I decide to go for a swim, so I get up and walk to the pool. Everything is perfect except that I am conscious that I am wearing clingy, brief, Speedo trunks which leave nothing to the imagination and I wish I filled them out more. As I get closer, I see there are only two girls in the water. They are topless with unusually big tits. They are leaning over and out of the pool and seem to be flaunting their wet breasts and stiff nipples especially the one on the left with the crucifix. They are smiling and look like they are asking for it.

I realise I am staring at them and manage a smile noticing that the one on the right is wearing braces on her teeth. They smile back, but as they look at me, 'brace girl' points at my trunks and whispers something to the other one and they laugh. I feel my neck muscles tighten as I cringe, but I cannot go back to my chair now. I will just ignore the silly girls and go for a swim. I climb in and swim slowly up and down keeping well clear of the girls who are now chatting and giggling. They have turned to face me and as I continue to watch them, the one on the right laughs and her braces glint in the sun.

I stand up and my eyes are drawn again to their big tits and the unusually prominent, stiff nipples. Their breasts look incongruous as their faces are so petite, but those nipples. Those nipples.

Seth has been watching and he seizes the moment. Letting go of his cock which is now fully erect, he makes a motion with his hand turning it as if he were turning up the gas. In a way he is.

The effect is sudden and dramatic; I no longer feel embarrassment and irritation towards the girls, I feel my blood boil and I hate them. Seth senses my change of mood and grins as he resumes his methodical masturbation.

I stride purposefully towards them as fast as I can and when I get there, I pull back my right hand. Without warning I punch the one who made the comment about my trunks. I punch her as hard as I can right in the mouth and I see her pretty lips split on her braces and start pouring with bright red blood which runs down over her wet tits into the pool. She screams hysterically, but I hit her twice more with all my might and when I hit her for a fourth time, a right hook to the temple, she suddenly collapses and goes under the water. She doesn't come up.

I turn to the other one and, grabbing her wet hair with my left hand, I pull her to me. She tries to twist away, but is too weak and when she is up close and the crucifix is pressed against my chest, I shove my other hand down her bikini bottoms over her skinny, but hairy, belly. After a brief fumble along her cold, wet little lips I find her hot cunt hole and plunge my middle two fingers hard into her. With my face right in hers she is trying to say something, but it changes to a scream as I hurt her as much as I can internally by clawing at her cunt walls. I have long nails which I had meant to cut, but now I am pleased I did not. It is agony for her and I feel warmth on my wrist as she pisses herself, but I don't relent, lifting her clear off her feet with the force of my scraping and writhing fingers until blood flows copiously into the water as she screams and screams.

Seth is giggling as he continues shovelling the popcorn into his drooling mouth and his hand quickens. Suddenly his cock spurts and his body stiffens as he enjoys a tingling orgasm.

He waves his hand in a dismissive gesture and I wake up trembling. I am upset, but pleased it was only a dream. My cock is rock hard and as I reach for it, I can't get the image out of your mind of the bloody face of the one with braces and how easy it was to rip into her friend's cunt and damage her. Worst of all, I remember as I stroke my erection how good it felt, how much I enjoyed hurting them.

There will be many nights like that. Not every night because Seth has more than one puppet to play with, but he comes back often enough to start to change the waking you. You find day dreams sometimes are re-runs of the nightmares, sometimes you are newly inventive and even without Seth's amplification you create scenes which you would never enact in real life. Not then anyway. But we are getting ahead of ourselves.

After months of the violent dreams, if he thinks you are worthy, Seth plants the germ of something I call the Power in your subconscious where it festers and grows. I don't know what the Power is, but I know how to use it.

There are three levels at which the Power can be deployed and it is done by projecting a surge of energy towards victims.

Level 1.

Hold the surge for the count of one and although they may feel a momentary giddiness, they don't know they are under the Power. You have them though and in their dealings with you, they will feel confused, inferior and very suggestible. With girls and women, their IQ drops noticeably. They want to please you without knowing why, but they can still say no.

Level 2.

Hold it for two and while they really feel nothing but a surge run through them, afterwards they will believe everything you tell them and do whatever you say without question and without it seeming strange.

Level 3.

Hold it for three and they feel total terror as their free will is taken over by the Power. They become your playthings and are painfully aware that they are in a state of abject subjugation. They will go to any lengths to please and satisfy their Master for fear of suffering an unknown, but dreadful, punishment. At this level, they will even feel what you tell them they feel.

Seth gets you to practice using the Power in dreams and daydreams first before he lets you use it in real life. Let me illustrate with an example.

In this instance, Seth sees you are alone, reading the newspaper; relaxed and taking in the latest information about the normal world. He grins and clutching his bag of popcorn dives head first through the porthole where your skull meets the column of your spine and he settles into your mind. You feel nothing, he is so slippery. He pushes an imaginary button with his right forefinger and the Power floods your brain forcing all dreams or visions to revolve around its use and abuse; amplifying your imagination to create scenes of unbridled and perverted sexuality; visions of insidious or blatant subjugation and humiliation; of terror beyond belief. You conjure up fantasies of people suffering mental anguish or intense screaming pain; the nagging insistent ache of a rotting tooth or the searing burn of a branding iron low down on the belly.

As the Power builds within you, a feeling of dominance, aggressive superiority, almost omnipotence, corrupts you. A new thought creeps into your mind and you smile a twisted smile, relishing the prospect of developing it. Seth grins and takes a grip on the shaft of his stiff prick, loving the way his new creature puts on these shows for his amusement. A scene appears in your imagination which you know will please him.

In your vision you are standing naked in a darkened room in front of a full-length two-way mirror. You feel a hard tile floor beneath your feet, but you are comfortably warm. On impulse you cup and squeeze your soft, heavy balls then ease them down as pull on your cock which is a good eight inches long. You tilt back your head feeling secure and confident despite your nudity.

Although you do not know where you are, you feel in control and powerful as you slowly stroke your fabulous penis to full erection. On the other side of the glass stands a ginger headed girl who seems, by contrast, somewhat agitated. She is in a room which is very brightly lit; the floor and ceiling are illuminated and flood everything with a harsh neon glare. The room is bare and the white walls appear to be made of a semi-glossed plastic material.

She is wearing a long blue and white hospital gown and you notice that the cotton ties are missing from the back making it impossible to fasten. From time to time it drifts open as she walks around.

She is naked beneath the robe and, when she is facing away from you and the gown gapes, she is exposed from the top of her ginger head to the heels of her bare feet. She tries to hold the back together, but lets it go from time to time because she is wearing a black velvet blindfold over her eyes and has to feel ahead with both hands stretched out like a blind person as she totters around.

Around her neck is a wide black disk which sits on her shoulders; it is like the brim of the large hat some women wear at weddings except that it looks heavy and it stops her reaching up and removing the blindfold. She feels very vulnerable and disorientated feeling ahead of her and then grasping the back of the robe when she feels it fall open.

She has no memory of how she got there and does not know why she is dressed in a hospital gown. She hates being blindfolded and the heavy collar weighs on her physically and psychologically. She feels she is being watched and that is why she is trying to preserve some modesty when she feels the gown fall open.

Q:savedlibrarygown3.jpg

The glass in front of you suddenly slides silently open; you walk quietly in and it closes behind you. The girl is standing still now about six feet away and has her back to you; she is holding the gown closed with both hands and has not heard you come in. A shiver runs through you and you smile broadly because you know you can do whatever you like with her, either using the Power to ensure obedience or by physical force. The temptation to use the Power is, however, thanks to Seth, very persuasive and you feel a strong inclination to use it to have your evil way with her. You are hung like a porn star and can't resist giving your big cock a wank as it stands right up pointing threateningly at the oblivious girl.

You then hit her with the Power at level one and she feels a momentary giddiness which causes her to stagger forward a few steps. In her darkness she puts hers hands out in front of her again and the gown falls open. Her lovely round arse comes into view and you are struck by how milky white she is; clearly the sun does not agree with her. Her thighs do not quite meet at the top, but looking down you cannot see between her legs even with the bright light shining up from the illuminated floor.

If she staggered a little when she was hit by the Power, she almost jumps out of her skin when you say to her "Hello".

She spins round and one hand flies to grab the back of the gown, the other feels out towards you.

"Who's that? Who's there? What's happening? Where am I?"

"You have been abducted by aliens and are on their space ship. My name is David and I am here to help you. I was taken by them many years ago, but now they trust me. You must trust me too. It is your only chance."

"I don't know. I can't seem to think. I am confused. Why am I blindfolded? What is this big heavy collar thing for?"

"Don't worry about that. Do you want me to help you or not?"

"OK yes."

"Then sound a little more grateful. It would be nice if you said 'yes please David, I would like you to help me', don't you think?"

"Yes please David, sorry, I would like you to help me."

"Good, but you must trust me and do whatever I say. First, I need to check whether they have tagged you yet."

"What do you mean?"

"They usually plant a transponder somewhere on your body just under the skin to control your hormone levels if they are going to breed from you".

She gasps "What do you mean breed from me? Breed from me? What will they do? What will happen to me?"

"Don't worry, if they haven't tagged you yet, I may be able to intervene and negotiate for you. Do you want me to do that?"

"Yes please David. I am so confused, but please don't let them breed from me."

"Good girl. I need to check you for the tag then. Take off the gown".

"What?" she grips the back of the smock tightly with both hands.

"If you want me to help, you must co-operate. I have got to check for the tag, so slip the gown off. And hurry up, they may come back at any minute".

Soon she is standing with the gown bunched around her ankles. You walk around her to ogle her from every angle admiring her freckled breasts and then crouch down to tug at the gown so that she steps out of it parting her legs to reveal shaved meaty labia nestled under a gorgeous ginger bush. You have a quick sniff before you get up.

"I am going to take the collar off, but leave the blindfold on because you must not see my face in case they try to make you talk." You undo and remove the collar (there is a simple clip) and continue "I will be as gentle as I can, but you want me to check properly, don't you? You don't want them breeding from you, do you?"

"Oh God no, but can't I check myself?"

"Oh you know what an alien tag is like do you? Sorry I didn't know. Well then be my guest. You may be lucky. After all what is the worst that can happen? Nursing a scaly alien brood is not too bad, if you can get them not to bite your nipples that is."

"Oh God. Sorry David I feel so befuddled, I am not thinking straight. I am usually very assertive, but all my confidence has gone. You do it. Please."

With a smug grin you start at her head; probing, pinching and massaging her scalp under her mop of ginger locks. You work over her face, feeling under the mask to finger her eyes. Your hands search every nook and cranny; up her nostrils more then she likes and in her ears. You get her to push out her tongue and you stretch and squeeze it so she dribbles down her chin onto her up-tilted tits.

Your cock is still as stiff as a poker as you check her breasts, rolling her nipples a little too hard for comfort; so much so she winces audibly, yet still says nothing. The poor girl actually wants you to be thorough. All proceeds smoothly even when you fondle her oh so cute arse until, reaching her ankles, you say "Well I can't feel anything" pausing before adding menacingly "externally subcutaneous".

"What do you mean?"

"There is nothing under the skin on the outside".

"Does that mean I am safe; they are not going to, oh God, breed from me?"

"Well, it is looking good.........so far".

"What do you mean?"

"Well if you were going to hide a transponder on a naked woman who you were going to inseminate and breed from, where might you put it?"

"Oh God."

"Do you want me to do an internal? To be on the safe side?"

"I don't know. Yes. No. I don't know; must you?"

"I think I had better go; they will be back any minute and I don't want my position of trust with them compromised. They might get nasty and put me in a tight sweat suit for a month. I can't risk that if you are not going to fully co-operate. Goodbye and good luck."

"No don't go. All right check it. Please David, check me internally".

"OK that's a good girl. Give me your hand and let's wet your fingers".

She is so confused she does not even ask why as she proffers one trembling hand. You take it and push it into your mouth running your tongue round and round the fingers in a crude parody of a French kiss. You take it out and let it go.

"Right, it will be easier for me to search if you are wet, so squat down, spread your legs and stick two of those nice wet fingers up your cunt. Get it good and juicy so it is more comfortable for you when I check because I will have to be very thorough".

You see her head sag and she winces at the language as she takes another step towards total humiliation. She has some way to go yet, but her resistance will get progressively weaker. Each increment, once accepted, will lead to the next indignity; there will be no going back and this is only on level one of the Power!

Squatting in front of you she reaches down between her spread thighs and slips two of her wet fingers as far into her cunt as they will go. After a few seconds she pulls them out and stands up again.

"Good girl, but we need to do it once more; let's wet your fingers again so you can push three up your cunt this time".

She shakes her head, but holds her hand out to you and again you suck them; this time savouring the taste of her cunt juices.

"Ok stick them up again now. Nice and deep; reach for the cervix".

Standing there, she starts to reach down, but before she reaches between her legs, you say "No not like that, squat down again, that will shorten your vagina and you will be able to reach further in".

She does not argue, just docilely squats and slides three wet fingers past her thick lips into her cunt not knowing that you are crouched right in front watching and stroking your big penis. This time you can hear squelching noises and you can't help grinning nor can Seth who is also wanking in time with you. It is Seth who decides to speed up the action and he nudges you to give her the second level thereby ensuring obedience.

Seth49
Seth49
21 Followers
12