Seth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she works her fingers in and out, you hit her with level 2 and it knocks her backwards onto her arse.

Her hand comes away from her cunt as she tries to stop herself falling, but she finishes up with her legs spread and you can see right into her gaping wet cunt, the big lips now swollen and open.

"OK that's enough. I think it should be wet enough now for me to feel the tag. Stand up and bend over with your legs wide apart and your back arched down so that you present your cunt nicely to me. When you are in position, ask me to really check you out. Be as persuasive as you can and don't be afraid of being crude"

Under level 2 she has no choice; she scrambles to her feet and assumes the position with her hands braced on her knees.

"Please David I dread being bred, will you please, pretty please, feel as deep as you can in my wet cunt to see if I have been tagged?".

"Very well, as you ask so nicely". With that you slide two fingers from behind into her soft tight young vagina which she has just wetted for you. You hear her groan as the fingers open her and, as you pretend to feel around for the tag, groan again. Her arsehole winks once then once again as her cunt spasms.

"We have a problem I am afraid. I can't reach right up to your cervix and I reckon that is where it might be. Push back hard onto my fingers, will you? That's a good girl now keep it there. Sorry I still can't get to it; there is only one chance, I will have to use something longer; just relax I am going to feel with my penis".

The feeling is exquisite as you slide in your giant cock and ream her tight cunt.

"Push back on it love; I need to get right up to your cervix darling. There's a pet. Good girl, a bit more, a bit more, deeper, deeper".

"I don't think I can get any more in David. I am full right up, but I will try to push back a bit more. Owww. How's that?"

So far so good, but it is always the same when Seth is around. He wants more so he nudges you again to give her level three. You do and you feel her cunt clench as it hits her and she pisses herself in sheer terror. It runs down her legs to pool on the hard floor.

"Oh God. Oh God. Oh God" she says over and over as she comes to terms with her position of complete obedience and subjugation.

"Well hon, I have good news and bad news. What do you want first?" I say with my big cock buried to the hilt.

"Oh God I don't know; whatever you want Master".

"Well, the good news is that I can't feel any tag in your tight ginger cunt. The bad news is that it might be right up your little arse and so far up I need to use my big cock to feel for it. The funny thing is, well funny for me anyway, that it is going to really hurt you as I fuck you in the arse, but it is also going to be the most sexual turn on you have ever had and, even as you scream your little head off in agony, you are going to be having the biggest orgasms you have ever had. So hold your cheeks wide apart and stick out that pert bottom because here I come. Oh, and when I am in, carry on dancing".

So in your vision you pull out from her cunt and fuck her arse and she screams and cums and cums. You enjoy it so much you grab a tissue and you squirt into it and Seth cums too. It is quite a party!

12