All Comments on 'Seth Harlan, Ph.D.'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
OMG

Loved it! Just the right balance of romance and sarcasm. LOL, I hope you got more stories ready!! Hehe... Tom writes the syllabuses now... that was the perfect ending.

klippertklippertalmost 13 years ago
good story Gay ending

I have too say I though it was well written...good lead ins...luv the oral and rimming... the ending was a little gay though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really good!

This story is very well written and the ending is sweet^^. I just love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Funny feedback

"...the ending was a little gay though..." This has to be one of the funniest comments on a story I have ever read; so unintentionally ironic.

I enjoyed the story too - it is very well written.

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
Cute!

This story made me smile all throughout. Just my type of story and totally loved the ending. :) Great work!

Cheers! (:

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 13 years ago
Entertaining

I liked the combination of sleazy and romantic, difficult to pull off. Nice job.

Aftermath82Aftermath82almost 13 years ago
LOVE it!

I never bored to read this story! Love how u described Alec; the perfect roomate for any gay man deep in the closet.. LOLROTF! Thanks n im waiting ur next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My Favorite Perihelion Story

Of all the Perihelion stories, this is my favorite followed by the Hot Conference in Buffalo. Teachers are so fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really great piece of work. Thanks and well done.

timmywellstimmywellsover 11 years ago
Nice story

Erotic, amusing and hot. Loved it all.

70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyalmost 11 years ago

Cute funny & sexy! Five stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful

This truly was a beautiful story to read. I am so happy to hear the two of you got married. The whole time I was hoping something like that would happen. You to make me so happy to of found this hot, steamy love story. <3

I hope you to are always in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Suberb

I have read all of your "stories" published here. I hope that you have continued to write and I will check back to see if there is a note indicating where one can read more of your work. This collection is so well written - with great diversity and certainly "hot". I hope you have published more stories and a novel. Hope you are pleased with your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just GREAT!!!!!

Thanks heaps for your wonderful stories; keep on writing. I regularly check under your name for new ones...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Details...

Could have done with more details when Seth fuck Tom... n how they fall in love ... n proceeds on during the time Tom is at the Uni...

It seems you just hurry up you end it...it could have develop to a more romantic story... may be throw in a a drama like some other guy from Seth class lust after him n create a mistrust between them and then Tom coming out to his parents and get thrown out n disown ... then Seth pay for Tom's Uni tution fee and ask him to move in with him coz Tom nolonger can afford to continue his studies etc and the happy ending...

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Perihelion, just like your pseudonym ...

You're getting closer and closer to the sun ..... you're so damn good !!

This is a second time for me, reading your stories, because I want to relive the thrill, the emotion I felt when I discovered your work - I don't know which story is my favourite anymore, it's damn difficult to choose. I just know I have this soft spot for southern gentlemen and their accent makes me melt !! Your story was exciting and the sexual tension that we felt growing between Seth and Tom was totally breathtaking. Seth Harlan is one of my favourite characters of yours and when you gave us his description through Tom's eyes I was left drooling ... and that white suit of his ... OMG !! Please don't ever stop writing, it would be an act of "criminal gross negligence" towards your followers ... ;))

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
I WILL NEVER TIRE OF THIS STORY !!!

SETH HARLAN HAS BEEN THE OBJECT OF MY DREAMS AND MY JERK OFF SESSIONS SINCE THE VERY FIRST TIME I READ THIS STORY ......

SOOO FUCKING HOT, OMG, HE MELTS ME !!!

WittePietWittePietalmost 9 years ago
Another romantic story....

With a few sardonic comments which I loved. But you rushed the ending. You could have, as already pointed out, have fitted a lot more into the gap between the first fuck and the happy ending. But nevertheless five stars.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 7 years ago
Perihelion ...you're the best !!

I stopped counting how many times I've read this story !! At some point, I stopped commenting, b/c what else is there to say ???

This is one of the best, if not the best story I read here. I keep reading it b/c it is sooo good and soo hot !!

I'm sorry to see that you have stopped writing, at least in this site.

I can tell you however, that I have developed a strong preference for southern gentlemen - their accent make me weak at the knees ...

Come back Perihelion !! You are sorely missed !

(Do you write anywhere else ?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What kinda bullshit ass comment is “white plantation owner suit”? Really messed up to describe something like that.

JimBriefsNPitsJimBriefsNPitsalmost 3 years ago

I’ve come back and read this at least 3 times now. I have a soft spot for glory holes and though WAY too quick the mention of hairy armpits also tickles my libido. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous