All Comments on 'Seth's New Lease On Life Ch. 01'

by jcpkecc

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; I'm sorry, but he gets 350 million, plus 35% of profits for 10yrs, still works and worries about a promotion, does not visit or mention any family, err, sorry, get real, he's suffered a tragic loss, but he was well compensated, just get on with life and enjoy whats left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

A good story. 4/5 stars. I would have given it more but I'm not a big fan of narrative stories. I like to hear the banter and conversation between the characters. You may have been trying out this type of writing and that is fine. It just seems that narrative stories take out the passion and emotions (to me). Thanks for your time and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty much says it all..."Once we were in the truck Emma was a different person she was all over me and was kissing my neck and earlobe when we got back to the apartment she was almost dragging me to her bed room in our haste we forgot to close the door but we didn't care she was stripping out of her clothes and she was standing there in her bra and panties."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quotation marks are NOT optional!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

This story is hot sexy and fun. I hope you write more of this new relationship. Good work for your first story. Ignore the picky anon grammar nazis.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

It was okay 4**** ....later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous