Seth's New Lease On Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma soon began screaming incoherently and shaking violently, extending her orgasm. I bit down hard on her clit to my surprise was also pierced. When she came down from her climax I slowly stopped all movement, I went up and kissed her our kisses growing more and more passionately and when we broke she said fuck me now please big brother. I was already ahead of her so as I entered her, slowly I slid inch after inch into her dripping pussy as I slowly picked up the pace my eyes locked on hers, our faces inches apart when she whispered how does it feel to be fucking your sister. I whispered back amazingly and slammed into her. She started screaming OH MY GOD WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE, PLEASE DON'T STOP. DON'T EVER STOP. OH GOD, OH FUCK YES. Shaking and convulsing under me, when her orgasm subsided I turned her over to where we were facing the open door as I slid my raging steel rod of a cock back into her she groaned in pleasure I started slamming into her and she was now screaming incoherently as her next orgasm hit continuing my relentless pounding, the feeling of her jiggling ass against my abdomen was pushing me closer to the point of no return.

She must have been able to sense I was close and screamed MY ASS, FUCK MY ASSSSS. Not wanting to disappoint her I grabbed the base of my cock pulling out of her dripping pussy and slowly pushed into her rosebud she was screaming in ecstasy as my cock enter her when I was about half way in I thought I had heard a noise but could not see anyone so I started pounding Emma's ass like I was going to die tomorrow her screams of YESSSS. RIGHT THERE, DON'T STOP, HARDER made me not want to stop. I reached around with my left hand and found her cunt sliding two then three fingers into her and rubbing her clit with my thumb she was howling and screaming. It was then that I looked up and saw Nicole naked on her back in the doorway fingering herself without control she too was screaming this put me over the edge and I erupted with the force of a water cannon into Emma's ass causing her to have another strong climax and we both fell face first onto the bed. I looked up to see Nicole quivering and breathing very shallow in the floor. There was also a long wet streak that went from her pussy to about six inches from the bed.

Emma and I rolled apart and she kissed me and said you are amazing and I love you. I said I love you too and nodded my head in the direction of the door. She looked up and saw Nicole passed out in the doorway and whispered how long she was there and I told her I was not for sure but I first saw her when I was about halfway into your ass. Emma said she is going to get a cold. I said I will be right back to make yourself comfortable. Emma moved around and got onto a pillow while I went and picked up Nicole and brought her to bed with us. I placed Nicole in the bed and then climbed over her and got in the middle, both girls snuggled up to me and Emma pulled up the covers as we all drifted off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning only to find that I was alone, wondering if I had been wrong about last night I started to panic and got up and put on some shorts after searching the apartment I found that I was indeed alone. I put some coffee in and went to take a shower in the bathroom. I found a note from the girls that said we had to work this morning and we will see you at one. I took my shower dressed and went back into the kitchen still feeling like I had just screwed up my newly found relationship with my sister and what I hoped to be a relationship with Nicole I sat on the couch with my coffee and fired up my computer checking my emails I found one from Ja'net asking how my vacation was going. I replied ok so far I think and hit send. After responding to a few more emails I closed my computer and sat on the couch sipping my coffee and thinking about the past few years and how I felt drawn to Nicole and this brought all my emotions to the front and I started to cry not knowing it I was now in the floor balling and talking to GOD.

I did not hear the door open and the girls come in. Nicole was apparently the first one to notice me and ran to me and put her arms around me and asked if everything was alright I said that it was after I calmed down I told her that I needed to talk to her. She helped me up off the floor and we walked into her room where she shut the door and we sat on the bed. I told her the tragic story of the death of my wife and son and how I had become after their deaths. I also told her how I felt drawn to her the moment I first saw her at the salon. I told her that I was falling in love with her and that I know that I screwed up last night with Emma and I started to cry again. She took me into her arms and said you have not screwed anything up. I knew that was going to happen last night. She told me about her past and about the brutal murder of her mother and brother by her father who also took his own life. She told me about her last boyfriend and how he would abuse her, she said that she too felt drawn to me and that she felt safe with me and that she knew she loved me from the time I walked through the door.

I told her that I would never hurt her and that she would be safe with me. We hugged and kissed before returning to the kitchen where Emma was sitting at the bar. I hugged her and said that I was sorry for taking advantage of her last night, she playfully punched my arm and said no it was me who took advantage of you and I'm sorry. We sat and talked for what seemed like hours. Until Emma asked if anyone was hungry, we all nodded and she went and ordered Chinese for delivery and returned with a Jim Beam and coke for me and glasses of wine for her and Nicole. We talked some more about this and that and about my biological mom Jennifer who we would be seeing tomorrow when David left for Canada to go hunting. The food was delivered and as we ate the conversation turned to this new relationship and Nicole said that she would share me with Emma for as long as we all wanted it.

I said ok then there needs to be some rules and the girls nodded. I said from this moment on there is no brother and sister, we only call each other by names, clothes are not to be worn while in the apartment and no one will be made to do anything that they do not want to. The girls agreed. We all took showers and went into the living room to watch TV. I sat on the couch with Nicole on my left and Emma on my right. All of us completely naked covered only by a blanket. I soon felt two hands slide up my thighs and softly start caressing my cock and balls. Soon I was being kissed on both sides of my neck. This sent a shiver through my body. I slid a hand over to each girl's thigh and soon found their hot wet pussies running my hand over their mounds and slowly starting to finger them. Each girl slid away from me and got down into the floor and were now licking the sides of my rapidly hardening shaft, they would meet at the top and kiss each other with my cock head in the middle. This was driving me crazy and I knew that I was not going to last much longer and I think they could sense it as well doubling their efforts. Soon I was plastering the faces of both girls. The girls then started licking me clean before they started cleaning each other's faces. Once I recovered, I joined the girls on the floor. On my back I had Emma straddling my face and Nicole was going to work on my cock.

Soon as I was hard Nicole mounted my cock in one powerful thrust causing us both to groan. I drove my tongue into Emma's honey hole of a pussy also causing her to moan as well. Nicole was soon screaming and shaking as her first orgasm racked her body causing me to strengthen my efforts on Emma's pussy latching on to her clit and inserting two fingers into her pussy pushing her over the edge of her own orgasm. Emma fell off my face convulsing on the floor, I flipped Nicole over onto her back and started pounding her pussy until her next three orgasms tore through her body causing a very large puddle in the floor. Her body was still quivering and convulsing as I slowed my pace, allowing her to regain her breathing and composure. I leaned in to kiss her and asked if she was ok, she just nodded. As I slowly picked up my pace and I could soon feel the tightening in my balls. With my climax approaching I started to slam into Nicole.

Our climaxes hit at almost the same time causing a loud primal scream from both of us and we soon collapsed into the floor. Emma crawled over to us and we all lay there until we could move and Emma said let's all shower and go to bed. We all showered together without any unnecessary touching. Once in bed the girls snuggled up to me and Nicole was the first to sleep. Emma looked up at me and I said in the morning we are taking care of that and she smiled and kissed my neck.

12