All Comments on 'Setting Moon Ch. 09'

by Bloodwoman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Great chapter

I do find all the stuff about Farid and his were brother a bit much to take way to much drama starting to sound like a soap opera but it's your story and I will continue to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
: )

amazing im so excited to read more... great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you

I am so gland you posted two chapters back to back its a great story I can't wait for the rest.....

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Greatly Improved

I see you took all of your readers comments to heart. I like the new improvements to your writing style. I only suggest you be careful with how many times you repeat certain words within a paragraph like then and now are two that stood out as being overly used. Otherwise I love this chapter and the story line. Thank you for making it longer. :) Keep up the great work.

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
Excellent work!

I admit I had a bit of a tough time trying to follow the story being told in the last chapter but that I read this I will have to re-read it! Please keep up the good work and I can't wait to read what happens next!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep going

Your doing great, don't leave us hanging

BloodwomanBloodwomanover 11 years agoAuthor
As the Author,

I can tell you the next two chapters are on there way to be approved now. I hope you all like them and I have two knew two new stories coming your way soon just need to edit and fluff up the details and what not. Thank you to every one who love to read my story even if it's a bit unpolished.

-Bloodwoman

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Ok sunshine!

You know how much I love this story but please watch all the small typo's I don't know how many times you wrote the instead of then or in this sentence....

Sam lifted Lilliana up so that her was carrying her and went back down the hallway they came and up their stairs to the room.

Which should have read..Sam lifted Lilliana up so that HE was carrying her and went down the hallway they JUST came FROM and up THE stairs to THEIR room.

Maybe get someone to give it a read through before you submit it might help find the tiny errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep in mid Homonyms and Correct Pluralisations...

There (location) / They're (contraction of "they are") / Their (possessive)

Your (possive) / You're (contraction of "you are") / Yore (as in "Days of Yore")

etc...

Slapping an apostrophie and an s on a word makes it poesseive, not plural. To make (most) words plural, add an "s" or "es"

While the homonym errors are (from what I've seen) reasonably few, the "-'s" error is *all* over the place.

Outside that, the story is entertaining. (Even with the occasional stilted English mentioned by willieone.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous