Setting the Past to Rest

Story Info
Thirty years later, we finish what we started.
19.7k words
4.87
6.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a full-length story, a little on the long side, but it's a single part. It's about a couple that have a single weekend together, over thirty years after they met. They had a great, though complicated, summer as teens and then went their separate ways. Then they hook up all those years later. There is a lot of sex in this story, but there's a lot of story here as well. I hope you like it while I think about my next multi-part epic lol.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm Matt Rosner, I'm 60 years old, and I'm an aeronautical engineer, an executive VP working for a large defense contractor. I travel all over the country for my company. I make a very good living and I have a good life with my wife, Gina, and our two daughters, one of whom is in grad school and the other works on Wall Street. In my travels, I have had a number of opportunities to be unfaithful to my wife, but I love her and never cheated on her. But ten years ago, I did violate my vow to my wife. It was one weekend only. And it had nothing to do with the women I meet through my work. It was a woman from my past. Way back in my past, forty years ago now, when I was 20 and Jessica was 18.

I'm balder now than I was then. Some wrinkles around the eyes, and I wear eyeglasses now. But I'm in excellent physical shape, which I maintain by bicycling with Gina when I'm home, and I use the various hotel gym equipment when I'm on the road. I have to keep in shape to physically handle the strain traveling 5-7 times a year causes (not counting traveling on vacations). As a result, my libido is just about what it was when I was back in college, and Gina, still a fit and beautiful woman in her own right, and I have a very satisfying, and fun, sex life. So why would I have cheated? Let me tell you about that.

Forty plus years ago, one early summer night (late June, I think), I was hanging out with a bunch of friends in Kissena Park (a public park in Queens, NY). Technically, the park was closed after dusk, but back then enforcement of such rules wasn't taken all that seriously. That also included the rule about open use of alcohol, and we had a couple of cases of cold beer we were drinking as we played music, threw a frisbee or two around, and just enjoyed the warm night. Some were passing around a few joints. It was a different time, the late 70s-early 80s.

So, we were enjoying the night, including chatting up some girls we ran into. It was a lot of fun, very mellow. I tossed the frisbee to a friend and then felt a small tug on the back of my shirt. I turned around, and there in front of me was this stunning girl. I mean it, she was absolutely lovely. I think my heart skipped a beat or two. She was about 5'5", maybe 110 pounds, with thick dark curly hair shaped around her head. Big, dark eyes, a friendly, pretty face with an olive complexion and a charming smile. Wow.

"Hi," she said, a little shyly. "Could my friend and I share a beer?" I noticed her friend, right behind her, cute, but not as pretty as the girl talking to me.

"That depends" I replied, looking to be playful.

"Depends on what?" She was flirting, letting her smile capture me.

"Depends on what your name is. Tell me and you can each have a beer of your own."

"I'm Jessica, and this is my friend Ellen."

"Hi" Ellen said, raising her hand in a casual manner. "And what's your name?"

"I'm Matt" I replied as I bent down and pulled two beers from the case, handing each of them their own. Right then, my friend Larry came over; he could smell an opportunity from a mile away. I introduced him and I directed him to Ellen; Jessica was mine. You know what I mean.

Jessica and I walked a bit, sitting down on a patch of grass with our beers, and we talked. And talked some more, talked about our lives in general, about what we were doing for the summer. She was getting ready for her freshman year at college at Hofstra and was bumming around, while I was working in a warehouse, hot, dirty work, but it paid union wages, to make some real money before going back to Brooklyn College for my junior year. We laughed a lot. It was one of the most fun nights I ever had with a girl. I had to get her phone number. And when I asked if she wanted to go out with me that Saturday night, she got a pen from her bag and wrote her number on the palm of my hand. Thankfully, my palm wasn't sweaty. When we left to go our own ways, I made sure I protected that hand. I think I would have cut it off before I would let it get wet.

That Saturday, we went out to dinner, very casual. Jessica had told me to just honk my horn and she'd come out to meet me; she didn't have me come into her house. After dinner we drove to the beach to walk on the sand. We spread out a blanket, looking at the water and waves, and when I went to kiss Jessica, there was no resistance at all. We embraced and kissed, and we kept kissing. Our tongues eagerly danced, we explored each other's mouths, and we touched tentatively at first. I had been with a few girls at that point, so I felt comfortable letting my hands wander. I didn't know about Jessica, we hadn't discussed it too much, but when I went to feel her pert breasts, she kind of pushed my hand away. OK, it was a first date, and she needed to go slower than I did. She was 18, maybe she didn't have the sexual confidence yet that I did. I didn't even know if maybe she was a virgin still. It was all right. I wanted to keep seeing her, and I was confident things would progress over time.

We were comfortably quiet while I drove home, just listening to good music on one of the Classic Rock stations. We were comfortable together, but I could tell Jessica was a little fidgety. She was hiding something from me, but I had no idea what it could be.

We got to her neighborhood around 1AM and she asked me to park a few blocks away from her house. She wanted to talk. I shut the engine and sat there, parked under a tree, and I just waited for her to tell me what she had to tell me.

The first thing she did was ask me a question. "Matt, do you like me? I mean, do you really like me?"

"Come here, Jess" I said, reaching for her, but she held her hands up to keep me from hugging and kissing her.

"No, Matt, tell me. I want to know what you're thinking."

"I'm thinking this has been one of the best first date's I've ever had. We talk very easily together, and kissing you is just awesome. I think you're beautiful and sweet and funny as well as smart. I want to keep seeing you."

She smiled, sweet but a little sad at the same time. "I would love to keep seeing you too, but I haven't been completely honest with you. First of all, I'm still a virgin. I'm not experienced like you are."

"That's no big deal, Jess. Can I call you Jess?" I touched her hand as I asked.

"Sure. I don't mind. I kind of like it." She squeezed my hand and then went on. "The thing is....I've been seeing someone seriously for about six months. Maybe I shouldn't have gone out with you, but when we met, there was something so special about you. Not just handsome, but you were so nice and funny. I almost hoped you wouldn't ask me out, so I wouldn't have to make a choice. But I'm glad you did, and I do want to keep seeing you."

That really floored me. I had no idea, no clue from anything she said. It took me a minute to get my thoughts together. "Do you mind if I ask you his name?"

"Bruce. We know each other from school. Well, we did until we graduated a couple of weeks ago."

"It's Saturday night, Jess. Where does he think you are? I mean, he must have expected to be out with you tonight."

"We went out last night, but I told him I had plans with my girlfriends tonight. I love him, I think, but I've been putting some distance between us for a few weeks now. Like the other night, when we met. He wanted to come along and I told him no, I just wanted to hang out with Ellen. He's also eighteen, and he's ready to plan our whole future, and I'm not nearly ready for anything like that. We're starting college in a few months, for goodness' sake. I don't want to think years down the road. Besides, I met a really great guy this week" she said with a very warm smile and a grip of my fingers. "I have options."

I was still trying to put things together in my mind. "Is that why you didn't want me to come in and meet your parents? They would have expected you to be with Bruce when you went out?"

Jess bent her head down and nodded without looking in my eyes. "They adore him, and another man picking me up would have started all these questions I don't want to answer yet. Matt," she asked, seeking some answers of her own, "how do you feel about all this? I really do want to keep seeing you, but I can't promise anything for the future. I'm kind of confused right now, but I know I want to see you as much as possible." Her eyes were searching mine.

'Honestly? You've really thrown me for a bit of a loop. If you had told me about Bruce the other night, I doubt I would have asked you out. I never thought I'd like the feeling of being the 'other man'. But I have to admit, I like you too, a lot. And I want to keep going out with you. I don't know how this will work out. I'll take the chance if you will put me first over Bruce."

"I will. There will have to be nights I see him. But I want to see you, and I'll put you first. There's just something about you, Matt..." The next thing I knew, we were kissing again, even more passionately than we had been on the beach. And this time when I felt for her breast, Jessica thrust her chest forward, encouraging me to massage her, over her shirt and bra, but still. She moaned into my mouth as I gently squeezed and caressed each one.

I don't know how much further we might have gone that night if it wasn't after 2 by then. She was supposed to be home by that point, so I took her home and after a few more kisses, I managed to walk her to her door despite a very painful case of blue balls.

When I got home, carefully walking past my sleeping parents room, I crawled into bed and considered what I was getting into. I always thought I was not the type to cheat on a woman, and I also was not the type to help a woman cheat on another man. Yet here I was, about to get involved- possibly very deeply involved- with a woman who was cuckolding another man. It could make my life complicated, but I really did like her. Besides being smart, she was beautiful and funny. Thinking about her like that made my already uncomfortable situation worse. I quickly lowered my shorts and jerked off furiously, cumming in less than two minutes. If I hadn't, I never would have gotten to sleep that night.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We went out again Monday night, to a movie and then she treated me to an ice cream sundae. The movie was fair, but the ice cream was great, and by the time we left, we were feeling amorous. It was after 11, and even though I had to be at work by 8 in the morning, when Jessica suggested we go to her house, I eagerly agreed.

"We just have to be quiet going inside. Then we can go down to the basement and have plenty of privacy" Jessica said in a very sultry voice as I drove as quick as I dared to her house. She let us in and we stepped quietly in the mostly dark main floor. She held my hand, leading me in the unfamiliar surroundings, to a door which led down to the basement, which was finished with couches and a thick rug, tv etc.

We immediately stretched out on the carpet, and we were making out within seconds. Her kisses were fiery, and I hoped mine were as hot for her. Hell, I knew they were from her moans and the way she moved her body. Soon I was feeling her breasts again, this time inside her shirt and her fingers were trailing all over my torso. Soon our shirts were off and I got her bra off minutes later. Her body was perfect, small breasts to match her body type, pert with large brown areolas and matching nipples that came to very thick points. Without saying a word, Jessica grabbed the back of my head and pushed my lips to her tits. I knew what she wanted, what she needed, and I sucked them hungrily, as if I was trying to draw milk, and Jessica moaned fairly loudly as my lips kept pulling.

"Oh, yesss, Matt. Don't stop...." she hissed. I then put my hand right over her pussy, over her jeans for the moment. The added pressure was causing her to squirm and soon I felt her hand over my khakis, rubbing on my throbbing dick, up and down. It felt heavenly. She wasn't doing anything special, but she did know how to touch me.

"Jess, that's really nice. Keep doing that to me" I moaned. We were making each other hotter, and I certainly could have cum like that, but I didn't want that mess in my pants. I started unbuttoning her jeans and Jessica was right with me, opening my pants and reaching into my briefs. When she touched my cock, flesh to flesh, I thought I would burst, but I showed some discipline and controlled myself. I was back to kissing her again, our tongues darting back and forth into each other's mouths, as I pushed my hand into the front of her very thin panties and my fingers rubbed up and down her crease with my middle finger thick between her swollen lips.

We were both desperate to get out of our pants, so we helped each other get them down and off our feet. We were just in our underwear now a plain pair of briefs for me, and a small tan see-through bikini panty for her. They were so damn sexy. I kept my fingers running up and down her gash as my other hand cupped and squeezed her mostly bare cheeks. She was so fucking gorgeous all over and my cock twitched in her slender fingers. I pushed on top of her, dry humping against her mound, before my shorts came down and her panties got bunched to the side. Her pussy was covered with a nice dark mound of hair, thick but trimmed for bathing suit season.

We were each rubbing the other more urgently as we kept kissing, lips, shoulders, necks, ears everywhere. She licked down to my nipples, not nearly as sensitive as hers, but the feeling of her tongue over my tiny pebbles was arousing. I wanted her, I was ready to slide into her pussy, but she stopped me, pushing me off her body.

"No, Matt. I'm not ready for that. I told you, I'm a virgin." I was panting with lust, but she did tell me that the other day.

"Ok. But there are other things we can do, Honey." I started kissing down her body to her flat tummy, but she stopped me from going any lower.

"Not that either, Sweetheart. I'm not ready for it."

I was surprised. She'd been going out with Bruce for six months. "You've never had oral sex?" I asked, my surprise evident in my voice and I'm sure the expression on my face.

"No, I haven't. Don't look at me like that, Matt" she said on the verge of tears.

I stopped what we were doing, though my cock was stiff like a flagpole and her pussy was fragrant and oozing. "Hey, Jess, it's ok. You are ok with using our hands, right?"

She nodded yes, so we were kissing again, licking as we went back to touching each other. It had been a couple of years since I settled for a hand job, but Jessica was skilled, her touch was firm without hurting me. My fingers kept moving through her hair and her lips, and when I got to the top, to the pearl that was her clitoris, her body jerked involuntarily. Her hips pushed forward, trying to get as much contact as she could, and I was likewise fucking her hand. Our motions got more urgent, more desperate, and after a few minutes Jess crushed my hand between her strong thighs as she came on my fingers while she jerked me off faster until I sprayed a fountain all over her tummy and her bush. She had a great tan line and the sight of my semen covering her lower body was sexy as hell.

We came down together, kissing more tenderly as we hugged tightly, pushing our bodies together. It wasn't my preferred way of getting off together, but it sure as hell wasn't bad either. Her breasts were nice and soft against my hairy chest and her nipples were still big and thick on my muscles.

We looked in each other's eyes as we kept kissing lightly. "That was so good, Matt" Jess said, nice and soft and romantic. "You're not too disappointed, are you?"

"Not at all, Jess. That felt great. And I should have known better than to try to screw you. You warned me you were a virgin. The oral part, though, did surprise me. I figured if you'd been going out with.... someone... for six months that would have been among your experiences." We were touching lightly, very affectionate.

"It's not that I don't want to. I do, deep inside me. I just keep hearing my mother telling me that good girls don't do these things. Not even with our hands. But I can't keep kissing and holding someone without wanting to touch and be touched. There's only so much anyone can take." She kissed me once more before getting up to use the bathroom down there, and she brought back a damp towel to help me clean up. "Maybe things will change as we go along. I don't know. I just know I'm not ready for anything more."

"It's fine, Baby. What we did felt great. I think you can tell I'm serious" i said, indicating the thick mess on her lower body. We both chuckled at that.

"I have no complaints either, Matt. I'm still tingling a little." We kissed a little longer before I had to go. I had to be up in a little more than five hours for work.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jessica and I saw each other four or five times every week that summer. Later that week she finally introduced me to her parents. Her father was fine, greeting me warmly. But her mother was, to say the least, cold. Even though Jess was 18, her mother had her married to Bruce in her mind. That weekend I brought Jess around to my house to meet my parents, who were the warm and sweet people I loved dearly. Mom made dinner and she and Jess laughed a lot while they talked alone, and my dad let me know I shouldn't let this one get away if I could avoid it.

By the third week, we realized we loved each other, and we said it frequently. Being apart was actually painful. We went to the beach on the weekends with friends, we double dated sometimes, we went to a flea market, where I surreptitiously bought her the first lingerie I ever got for a woman, a pair of crotchless panties. She wasn't offended; she actually found them sexy, and she wore them for me whenever she could. At the end of the summer, before school started, we even went away for a few days, camping in a tent at a Long Island campsite. That was just the two of us, though Jessica told her parents she was going with a group of friends. Whether they bought that or not, I never knew.

I knew Bruce was very unhappy with her. She never told him about me, but he must have figured there was some other man in her life. He was putting pressure on her, and, honestly, as the summer ended, so was I. I didn't like the feeling of sharing someone I loved. So that was coming to a head.

Finally, there was a certain amount of sexual frustration. We managed to be alone either in her basement or my house a few times a week, but Jess couldn't move on from just using our hands on each other. I got her to let me go down on her once, but she couldn't relax enough to let herself enjoy it. And the one time she attempted to go down on me.... well, it left a LOT to be desired. She wasn't just tentative; she was meek. Finally I just told her to forget it, and we just did what we usually did, but she could tell I was very frustrated with her. I wanted us to share so much more, but she was so hung up from what her mother told her for years.

Finally, after Labor Day, just days before school began, we had to have everything out, both the situation with the love triangle as well as her inability to move on sexually. We were out at dinner, and I knew she had been with Bruce the night before, so things were a little tense. We weren't saying much, and we weren't enjoying ourselves. After a while of going through the motions, I said "Jess, this isn't working for me. It's bad enough we can't move on sexually. But sharing you emotionally is worse, much worse. You spend much more time with me, you keep telling me how much you love me. Why can't you commit to me fully? Do you still tell him you love him as well?"