Setting Up (step) Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Poor Brenda. Happy Tyler and his friends.
4.6k words
4.47
22.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexartfan
sexartfan
75 Followers

Continuation of the story - Setting UP (step) Mom

Tyler and his cronies continue their efforts to "enjoy" his stepmom Brenda.

This is a work of fiction with no basis in fact. It is purely fantasy play and in no way are some of the acts perpetuated condoned or encourage. All characters depicted are adult.

Chapter Two - Stepmom Serves More Than Family & Friends

Tyler and his college friends continued to have fun with Brenda the rest of the evening. They seemed intent on humiliating the MILF as much as possible.

Ended up everyone got a picture of them fucking her ass.

None of the young men had ever fucked a woman two at a time.

David laid down on the bed and had Brenda "voluntarily" climb on and sat her cunt on his cock. Then Bryan took his position behind her and shoved his cock into Brenda's well-worn ass followed by George shoving his cock in her mouth. Tyler shot video and then they grabbed a picture afterwards with the nude MILF telling the camera "that was fun and the first time to take on three guys for me" with all three college guys - David was sitting with Brenda sitting naked in his lap and on his cock with the other two on either side.

Tyler decided it was time to call an end to the fun with his stepmom and had her suck each of his friends off as they left and making sure each of his buddies unloaded their cum on her face.

"Well now that was fun," said Tyler when the last of his friends walked out the door. He grabbed a quick picture with his phone. "Now go take a shower, clean out your pussy and ass and come to bed."

Tyler greeted his stepmom when she got out of the shower.

"Go to my room and get in bed. I will be there in a minute," said Tyler.

Brenda didn't object and climbed into her step-son's queen-sized bed. It was a typical college student's room.

Tyler entered the room, took off his trunks and got in bed.

"Give me a blow job before we go to sleep," instructed Tyler.

Brenda did as was told. Tyler held Brenda's face down over his cock when he was about to shoot his load. Brenda could not break free and he easily shot his load down her throat. Then they both rolled over. Tyler went to sleep cuddled up next to his step mom with a hand squeezing one of her petite tits. Brenda just laid there, awake, feeling Tyler's cock pressing against the crack of her ass. She knew in the morning it would probably be going in her ass.

About 6 in the morning, Brenda worked herself free and went to the kitchen and got something to drink and sat at the breakfast bar trying to figure out how she got to this situation and what her options were. She could not find any reasonable options.

Tyler came in pretty soon.

"Mom, should have stayed in bed. I would have liked for you to wake me up with a nice blow job," said the young man to his step mom.

"Tyler. Can't we work something out? You have proved your point. You can force me to be your plaything," said Brenda pleadingly. "I don't see how we can carry this on when your father gets here or my daughter."

"Oh, mom, Brenda, dad is only here for a few days," said Tyler. "He isn't really going to be a problem unless he figures out that pussy and ass of yours has been getting used by others. So you need to make sure he is getting the fuck of his life when he gets here. Kind of working on what we are going to do with your daughter."

"What do you mean do with my daughter," a worried mom replied. "Leave her out of this."

"We will see," replied Tyler. "We might set her up as well or heck, she might want in on the fun, too. Seems she is a little unhappy with her mommy about a few things."

"Please no. Just leave her out of it," said Brenda pleadingly. "I will be a good girl and do everything you and your friends ask."

"Well first things first," said Tyler with a smile. "Go bend over the kitchen table and spread your ass. My cock is hard and needs a piece of your ass."

Brenda started to protest being fucked in the ass, but quickly complied with the instructions.

Tyler left the kitchen briefly and returned with some restraints and secured his stepmother's ankles to the table legs, spreading them widely. He then walked around and pulled her wrists forward, secured them together with cuffs and then secured the cuffs to a table leg with a strap. The pretty MILF was naked spread wide and going nowhere as the table was heavy and stout.

Tyler took some more pictures and texted one or two to his friends from the night before.

He squirted some KY on his stepmom's asshole, then he lined his cock up and pressed it in quickly. Brenda screamed at the abrupt invasion and her stepson pounded away on her asshole for about a dozen strokes before he shot his load up her ass.

"That was good," said Tyler, "Thanks mom. The guys will be over in a few minutes to get their first fucks of the day. You are on the pill aren't you?"

Brenda nodded.

"You know if your daughter was here, I might have her cleaning out your ass. You know, sucking the cum out. That would be fun to watch," said Tyler laughing.

"No, please don't even think of it, please don't," said Brenda. With her secured the way she was, Brenda's field of view was not great to her side and forward and Tyler had disappeared from her view.

Then she felt the wood spoon land on her ass cheek with force and screamed.

Tyler started working his stepmom's tight ass over with a large wooden spoon he had found. Brenda was screaming again at the abuse. He worked each cheek until they were both rosy red and then stopped.

"Can I stop now," said Tyler to Brenda.

"Please, please don't whip me anymore," said Brenda in tears.

"Well Brenda, you don't tell me what to do. I tell you what to do, understood," said Tyler with authority.

Brenda nodded as best she could.

"Say it. You do what I tell you to do," said Tyler.

"Tyler, I do what you tell me to do," said Brenda.

"Very good. Now after everyone gets here and fucks you, I want you to go put on the skimpiest outfit you have, which I know is not very skimpy, and then you will pick two of my the guys and take them to a store and buy yourself something much skimpier, understood," said Tyler.

Brenda did not respond quickly and another couple of strikes from the spoon jarred her.

"Understood," said Brenda.

"What is understood," said Tyler.

"I am going to put on something skimpy, pick a couple of your friends to go with me and then go get some skimpier clothing," said Brenda through the tears.

"What happens before that," said Tyler.

Brenda hesitated and another strike.of the wood spoon was applied.

"Your friends will fuck me," said Brenda quickly.

"Very good."

About that time, the gang arrived.

At the sight of the naked milf tied up, stretched out and spread on the kitchen table the young men were laughing and whistling.

"That ass looks a little red, "said David as he rubbed his hand across the bare, beaten bottom.

"Yeah, needed to take on a disciplinarian role," said Tyler with fake seriousness. "Warmed her ass up with a spoon after fucking it."

"It's your turn guys," said Tyler. "Then a couple of you will accompany her to town to find something more revealing to wear."

The college boys enjoyed having their favorite "mom" all prepped for their fun.

Tyler's best friend David fucked the MILF in her cunt and turned to the other guys, "you know I could really get used to this. Nice piece of ass to start the day."

"Well get used to it, at least for the summer. Brenda is our summer fuck," replied the step son.

Bryan and George seemed to take great delight in fucking Brenda brutally and both of them unloaded their first of the day loads in Brenda's ass.

The MILF was released from her bonds and told to clean up and get ready.

Tyler was already looking through her closet and drawers and pulled out the shortest skirt he could find along with some high-heeled shoes. Digging through her drawers he found garter belt, panties, stockings and a bra.

"Wow mom, don't recall ever seeing you wear these things. Must be for dad's eyes only," said Tyler handing them to Brenda. "Now get a shower, make up your face and get dressed."

Brenda was nearly beaten. She wasn't fighting or resisting.

When she finished her shower and had applied her makeup in a manner she hoped would past the test with the boys, she heard her phone ring.

Tyler answered it for her and Brenda knew he was talking to Ronnie.

"Sounds like dad will be here this afternoon," said Tyler handing the phone to Brenda.

Tyler mouthed to Brenda to put it on speaker phone and she did.

Husband Ronnie was in the process of packing up a bag and said the drive in from West Texas would probably put him at the house by about 7 p.m. as he had a stop or two to make along the way.

The conversation was kept "normal."

"Ok, get dressed and you and David can go pick out a couple of more outfits that are sexy," said Tyler.

Brenda looked at her outfit. There was no top. When she was finished Brenda did look a little slutty, perhaps that of a middle-aged woman trying to look like her younger daughter, but still Brenda looked sexy in the short leather skirt, black stockings and heels. The black lace bra (which matched the panties she was wearing) was not appropriate for public consumption, but Tyler pondered the options.

He left the room and returned with a starched white button-on long-sleeve oxford shirt.

"Here, roll up the sleeves, don't tuck it in and use only one button," instructed the step son, now fashion savant.

Shopping for a Middle-Aged Slut

David let the hot MILF drive them in her black Mercedes SUV to a shopping center that had several options.

When Brenda exited the vehicle and waited for David to join her, she noticed men and women were already looking her over. It made her feel cheap.

"Damn mom, you look hot," said David loud enough for those nearby to hear it. "But really, you need shorter skirts to show off those legs."

Brenda could only hope no one in her "circle" would see her.

Among the stores was a Victoria's Secret.

"Dang we gotta go in here," said David. "I know we can find something that will make your husband happy here."

"They only sell lingerie, not dresses," said Brenda trying to dissuade the horny youth from the store.

"Nahh, we need to get you some crotchless panties and stuff," said David ignoring her pleas.

They were greeted by a pretty sales clerk as they entered the store asking if she could be of assistance.

"Brenda here needs some sexy underthings and I want to see them on her before we buy," said David with authority.

"Sure, we can help your girlfriend with that and we do have a private fitting area that you are welcome to accompany her in," said the clerk. "What particular items is she needing?"

"Crotchless panties, corsets and the like. She needs to impress some men," said David.

Brenda wanted to hide, but held her head up and looked at the clerk and smiled. The clerk gave her and David a "shit-eating" grin and led them to another area.

"I have an idea of what you are wanting, let me bring you some samples," said the clerk as she left the MILF and son's best friend to themselves.

"Go ahead and take off the skirt and top," said David.

Brenda obeyed standing there in the middle of the small room in just lingerie.

"Take the bra off as well," said David, "and make no effort to cover yourself when the clerk returns."

The clerk returned to the room and was greeted by the half-naked MILF. She made no effort to look away and handed her samples of the items David requested.

"Maam, I believe you need to remove the remainder of your clothes before trying on these items," said the clerk, sensing an opportunity to "participate" in the early morning experience.

"You heard the clerk Brenda. Strip," said David.

The humiliated wife, mother did as told.

The clerk handed her one of two corsets.

"This one provides the gentleman with the pleasure of seeing the woman's breasts and her pubic area and pushes up the breasts as well," said the clerk handing it to Brenda. "I think most men will like the way this fits someone of your girlfriend's shape and look."

"Oh, she is not my girlfriend. She's my best friend's step mom," said David, further humiliating the MILF. "My friend needed to do other things so he sent me to help his step mom get ready for a weekend with his father, and others."

Several more things were tried on the clerk ended up holding several items to be purchased.

"Brenda, go ahead and get dressed. We need to pay for the lingerie and then go find you a couple of sexy skirts," said David. He sensed the clerk was getting a little bit of a thrill being involved in the debasement of the older woman. 'Do you think Brenda here can carry off short skirts still at her age?"

"Yes. She has a classy look, great petite figure and nice legs and those heels really accentuate her," said the clerk walking around the milf and eyeing her like a prized horse. "With those little tits, she can carry off the braless look as well or not."

"A very short skirt and those crotchless panties will make Brenda easily accessible," added the clerk with a nod towards David, "If that is something that needs to be considered."

"It is," said David. "Her step son wants Brenda easily accessible by friends and family."

Brenda was red with embarrassment. She could not say anything for fear David would make things even worse for her.

"Oh here is a store that has a private dressing area like ours and probably has some dresses and skirts that will suit your needs," said the clerk handing David a card. "Tell them Leslie at Victoria's sent you."

The humiliated mother, MILF, and her escort hopped into the SUV and headed to the recommended store. It was a nondescript building in a commercial area with a sign that read Sexy over the door.

Inside the store was a large open area with several customers and clerks moving about. It appeared the clerks were modeling outfits for their customers. They were quickly greeted by a handsome male clerk.

"Leslie from Victoria's suggested we come here. Brenda here is needing something sexier than she is wearing now," said David.

"I will have to thank Leslie properly for sending us such a beautiful woman to attire," said the clerk. Ignoring Brenda the clerk quizzed David a little and said he has a couple of suggestions to get started with "knowing they were in a little bit of a rush."

"Her husband will be here later this evening and well, she will need to get cleaned up and dressed after she services some of my friends."

The clerk nodded, "understood."

Brenda could not have sunk any lower in spirit.

"Please David, don't tell others what is going on, please," pleaded Brenda.

"We will see as they follow the clerk to a private dressing area.

"It wasn't long before he rejoined his customers with a couple of dresses and a couple of skirts.

"With that fit, petite body this dress will do the trick, providing she is doing tricks," said the clerk, already sensing the woman was in a bad position.

"Well not for money yet, but maybe," said David.

Brenda took off her skirt and blouse and pulled the dress on. It was tight fitting and covered her ass, provided she did not bend over.

With the black stockings and high-heels it made Brenda look sexy.

"Do you mind if she models it for the others," asked David of the clerk.

"Oh no problem. That's done all the time here," he replied.

"Brenda, walk through the store and ask at least two men if they think the dress looks good on you," said David.

Brenda looked at both men pleadingly, "please can't we just model it here in this room."

"Sir would you mind leaving us for a minute, I need to talk to Brenda about her place," said David showing some ire.

Suddenly Brenda acquiesced and said, "My mistake. I will do as I am told." She then walked out the door into the store where both men chatted while following her with their eyes.

"Pretty good looking woman for her age," said the clerk. "Actually, pretty damn hot."

"Definitely the hottest mom I know," replied David.

After a few seconds David added, "Would you like to experience some of her. Her blow jobs are Ok, but her pussy is still pretty tight."

The clerk smiled broadly, "I would like that."

David caught Brenda's attention and waved her back.

They both watched the MILF in the short red dress and high heels with satisfaction.

The three went back into the viewing room and David locked the door.

"Brenda, go stand in front of that mirror, take off your panties and that new dress, bend over and grab your ankles," said David. Brenda glared at David, but did as she was told.

The two men admired the view of the MILF bent over at the waist grabbing her ankles.

The clerk unbuckled his pants and walked over to the woman and ran his hand over her ass and then squeezed her small tits.

He then pulled his cock out of his shorts, felt her pussy to see if it was moist enough and then eased his cock at the entrance to the woman's cunt.

"Oh, Brenda," said David. "You are tipping the clerk here for the great job he did for us."

With that the man grabbed Brenda's petite hips and pulled his cock in all the way and started fucking the MILF briskly. Brenda tried to keep her balance as best she could. At one point she looked to her side where another full length mirror was and watched the man fucking her without passion, just lust.

After a few minutes he shot his load of cum into her.

"Wow for an older lady she is pretty tight," said the man.

"Brenda turn around and get on your knees and clean the man's cock," instructed David.

Brenda, stood up and felt some cum drip off her back and down the insides of her legs.

She got on her knees and looked at the man who was smiling back.

"Not a bad fuck lady," said the clerk. "Hope you come back for more dresses. Now suck my cock pretty please."

Brenda noticed he was now looking straight ahead and realized he was watching the scene in the mirror. Brenda started sucking the man's cock and unfortunately for her it got hard again and she ended up sucking him until he came a second time. As he was about to unload he pulled Brenda's face firmly into his crotch and forced the next load down her throat.

"That made for a great day at work," said the man as he pushed his cock back into his pants and then patted Brenda on the head. "Good job."

Brenda did not notice David snapping pictures of her getting fucked and then sucking cock. He texted them to Tyler, saying "we are delayed a little. Your mom is giving a salesman a tip."

Neary immediately, preceded by a smiley face was "STEP MOM!! And she looks like a natural. Maybe she can be a prostitute, too$$$$."

Getting Ready For Dad/Husband

The humiliated MILF and her son's best friend left the store with a couple of dresses and two very short skirts and headed straight back to the house.

Tyler and the others were sitting around the pool when David and the MILF returned.

"Busy morning for you mom," said Tyler looking at his phone. "I see you rewarded a salesman with something better than money, your pussy and mouth."

He turned the phone to where Brenda could see the photo of her bent at the waist, grabbing her ankles and being fucked by the salesman.

Brenda glared at David and turned away.

"Ahh mom, don't be like that. Take off your clothes and have a swim," said Tyler.

"I really don't care to, I would like to get a shower," replied Brenda thinking she had a say.

"Mom, that wasn't a request, that was an order," replied Tyler. "Take off your clothes and get in the pool."

Brenda turned to face her step son and his friends at the patio table and tried to stand her ground.

"George, would you mind going inside and grabbing the belt and cuffs we left in the kitchen, oh and that package that came in today," asked Tyler of his good friend. "Mom, you see that is a request."

sexartfan
sexartfan
75 Followers
12