Setting Up (step) Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was already going towards the door.

Brenda watched him walk past her and then looked at her step son.

"Don't need to do that," said Brenda as she started disrobing. Being naked in front of her step son and his friends was still wrong, but she was getting used to it.

George arrived just as Brenda was getting naked.

"Cuff her," said Tyler.

"No, please no. I took off my clothes and am about to go swimming," pleaded Brenda.

"Yeah, but you hesitated and you said no at first," replied Tyler, "and we need to make sure you understand you are to do as we say when we are together."

George grabbed the middle-aged woman's struggling hands and cuffed her.

"See that towel hook on that beam by the hot tub, put the cuffs over that," instructed Tyler.

George pulled the MILF towards the beam and lifted the cuffs up and over the hook. Brenda could still touch the ground but her arms and legs were stretched in doing so.

Tyler unpacked the small box and pulled out a ball gag and through it over to George.

"Cool, this will be unpleasant for her," said George as forced the ball gag into the pretty MILFs mouth and secured it.

Her complaints were merely mumbles now.

"Who wants to whip her ass," said Tyler.

Bryan was the first to raise his hand and yell out.

Tyler threw him the leather belt.

"Nothing too hard. Dad's going to be here later and I am sure he will be fucking his pretty wife and well, when he does her doggy style don't really want her tiny ass to be too red," said Tyler.

"Oh, Brenda, tell my dad you want him to fuck you in the ass every night he is here," said Tyler.

Brenda shook her head.

"Ok, Bryan whip her ass and her tits," said Tyler. "She said no to us."

"Or are you going to ask your husband to fuck your ass," asked Tyler.

Brenda nodded quickly. Being fucked in the ass beats having her tits whipped.

"Oh, one more thing Brenda, I want you to ask Ronnie if it would be OK to have your nipples pierced," said a bemused step son. "Understood."

Brenda nodded again.

"Good then just whip her ass about 10 times and then let her take a swim and then she can suck all of us off and then go get ready to see her husband this evening," said Tyler.

A slightly disappointed Bryan smiled and replied, "Well hell really was looking forward to a few strikes on those titties. But I am sure we can do that once daddy is gone."

"That's a deal," said Tyler. "As my dad leaves, I will let you come over and whip her tits. Now Brenda, remember that. I want you to text Bryan the moment Ronnie leaves and ask him to come over and whip your tits, OK."

Brenda was looking at Tyler and the boys over her shoulder and was wide eyed, but she knew this was not a discussion. She nodded her head.

And a stroke of the belt quickly landed on her bare ass. Brenda screamed into her gag that she was now slobbering around. Bryan felt her ass cheeks and stuck a finger in her cunt and then in her ass and then backed off and landed another lash on her ass.

"Damn, two hits and I am hard as a rock," said Bryan. "Never whipped anyone."

Bryan landed eight more lashes on Brenda's ass and she was crying.

"God my dick is hard. Can't she suck me off right now," pleaded Bryan.

"Sure, she's your property, too. Hell I got hard just watching you whip her," replied Tyler. "So I need a blow job too. How about the rest of you guys."

"I am pretty sure we all have hard ons from watching that," said George.

"Ok so it's blowjobs and then a swim and then Brenda here needs to get ready for her husband's arrival," said Tyler. "I think he wants to take us both out for dinner. Wish your daughter had gotten in today, too."

Brenda was released from her bonds and the gag removed. Over the next 45 minutes she sucked four college boy's cocks and swallowed their cum. Tyler just sat back and let her do her thing. The others essentially face fucked the MILF brutally.

They were all wanting to get a fuck in as well, but Tyler persuaded them to leave the MILF alone.

George, who once dated Angela, Brenda's 19 year old daughter, then asked, "Speaking of good fucks, when does Angie come home."

That caught Brenda's attention, but she said nothing.

"Oh Angie is supposed to be here tomorrow. Isn't that right mom," said Tyler.

"Yes, Angie's coming home tomorrow. Please, please leave her out of this and don't tell her about this," pleaded Brenda tearfully.

"Oh mom. We wouldn't want to hurt sis," said Tyler. "But you will have to be extra cooperative to keep us from bringing her into our little circle of sex."

"I will do everything you and your friends tell me. I promise," said Brenda.

"You promise?," said Tyler.

"I promise," replied the MILF.

"Get on all fours and bark," said Tyler.

Brenda hesitated just a tad and then got on all fours and the naked MILF barked like a dog.

Everyone else laughed.

"Very good. I detected some hesitation but a good first test," said Tyler. "More tests will come, but for now go get cleaned up, relax and get ready for dad to get here. You are his the rest of the time he is here. But I want you wearing one of those dresses you bought today for tonight and no more panty hose. Real stockings, garter belts and the stuff that is sex."

"You know we did pick up some crotchless pantyhose that looks really good," chided in David.

"Really, OK mom wear those tonight and when we are eating out I want you to get dad to put a finger in your pussy."

He could see Brenda start to say something and then, replied "yes."

NEXT...the husband and father arrives

12