Setting Up (step) Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Stepmom gets a reprieve from the "boys".
5.3k words
4.41
13.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexartfan
sexartfan
75 Followers

Continuation of the story - Setting UP (step) Mom

Husband Ronnie comes home for a long weekend. He, too wants to have his fun with his wife before hitting the road again.

This is a work of fiction with no basis in fact. It is purely fantasy play and in no way are some of the acts perpetuated condoned or encourage. All characters depicted are adult.

Part III: Ronnie's Arrival

For the first time in three days Brenda was not the focus of the "boy's" sexual exploitation. She went to the master bedroom, took a shower and put on some makeup and then she laid down for an hour to unwind as much as possible.

She heard the text notification go off on her phone.

"Remember - nipples pierced, dad fingers you while we eat and you offer your ass"

Brenda just looked at the message.

"Reply yes or no"

Brenda replied "yes"

"GOOD. Not ready to bring Angie into our world."

That hit home with Brenda and she sunk.

Another text.

"Honey will be there in about an hour. We are going out for dinner before you and I get to play."

It was Ronnie and he sounded horny as play was code for making love.

"Can't wait to see you. You can play with me all you want."

"Not sure what Tyler and his buds are up to tonight."

"He can send the guys off but Tyler will be dining with us and then can go meet up with the guys."

Brenda got up and looked through the new "dresses'' and pulled the less short one out and laid it on the bed. She unpackaged the crotchless panty hose and pulled out some high-heeled shoes. And she pulled a very lacey front clasp bra out of a drawer of lingerie. At 42, Brenda was still into dressing sexily, particularly for Ronnie. Both were about the same age and both were still enjoying exciting sex.

Tyler's friends headed home. They wanted to poke into Brenda's room, but Tyler told them to give her some space. "Dad is only here for three or four days. We can wait that long. Besides, George here will receive a text the moment dad leaves so he can come over and whip her tits."

The guys laughed and one asked what was the news on Angela or Angie, the hot daughter.

"The little bitch is supposed to be back in town tomorrow or the next day. I have set up hidden cameras in her bedroom and bathroom so we can keep an eye on her. I will send you links and passwords so you can monitor. Mom's cameras will go on-line after dad leaves."

"That is cool," said Bryan. "Would like to see what Angie looks like with no clothes."

"She ain't bad looking. Tight ass like her mom. Little larger tits, but well built," said George, "unless something has changed in the last two years."

"She's the one I would like to put the belt to," added George.

Ronnie at 42 was about 6 foot and trim built. Not a muscle man, just a trim fit American male. He had dated Brenda for about a year before marrying her two years ago. If truth be told Ronnie was not romantically in love with his wife as one reads in books or sees portrayed in movies. She was a good fuck, was nice looking with or without clothes on and seemed intent on pleasing him.

Ronnie came from a successful family and had resources. His degree in geology made him a natural to run drilling operations for a middle-sized company based in Texas.

Brenda on the other hand was essentially an orphan and came from living paycheck to paycheck to support herself and then her out-of-wedlock daughter Angela. When she met Ronnie while working as a teller at a local bank, Brenda realized he was a good man capable of supporting her well. She did take a peak at Ronnie's bank accounts and they were large. Brenda made a point of being something of a middle-aged flirt with Ronnie. It paid off. Ronnie supported her very well, lived in a nice house, had a small vacation home in the country and put her daughter through college. Some of her friends joked about whether he was interested in her as a way to get in Angela's pants or perhaps wanting a threesome.

Brenda laughed it off. Actually, Ronnie met Angela on his and Brenda's first date and he immediately had not-so-fatherly feelings for her. Occasionally he imagined fucking them both and watching the mom and daughter in a 69. He got hard just thinking of it.

Brenda was able to endure the humiliation she was experiencing now because there was a pre-nup and one condition was related to Brenda not having sex with anyone other than Ronnie. Oddly, Ronnie was able to keep a similar clause for him out of the pre-nup. Brenda was willing to put up with a little indiscretion to keep her marriage alive and her and her daughter living well.

Brenda realized she needed to get ready. Sometimes Ronnie would want to fuck first and then go out after his stints away and she would be waiting for him in bed. But with his son here, they may want to catch up before dinner.

Brenda touched up her makeup, slid on the crotchless pantyhose. Ronnie hated pantyhose and did not allow her to buy them, but Brenda figured these would be OK and she did not have a choice. She realized the crotchless feature left her asshole uncovered as well.

The front-zip green mini dress had a full length front zipper and hugged Brenda lines tightly. Thankfully she had the petite, slender figure that worked with the dress. She zipped it up to where the zipper was just under her bra. As she finished slipping on the high heels she heard the garage door open. She knew Ronnie was here. About that time a text from Tyler: pierced, finger, ass fuck.

She typed yes and hit send.

Brenda knew she was expected to greet Ronnie at the door and hurriedly went to the kitchen which adjoined the garage just as her husband entered the door.

Ronnie had a look of pleasure when he encountered his wife for the first time in a month.

"Wow you are looking hot," said Ronnie. "Can't wait to show my trophy wife off to everyone at the club."

"Oh, honey," replied Brenda. "Just thought I would look nice for you."

The couple embraced and Ronnie's hands began immediately roaming as they kissed. It wasn't long before his hand went under her dress and found the surprise and forced a finger up her pussy.

He pushed her back.

"Pull that dress up," he said with curiosity.

Brenda complied and just looked at her husband with a smile.

"You know I don't like pantyhose, but these are OK, sometimes and this is one of those times," said her husband looking his wife over. "Put your dress down, turn around and grab your ankles."

The dress covered her "privates" completely.

"I would not mind fucking you right here," said the lusting husband as he moved forward and pushed the dress up to expose her ass."

Brenda was used to the position. It was one her husband used to inspect her. She was to look straight down. She heard his zipper.

"Tyler is here," said Brenda in an informative way.

"This won't take long. Spread your legs some," said Ronnie. He then plunged his cock into his wife's pussy. She moved her hands to support herself and let her husband pound her cunt hard and fast.

He was right, it did not take long. Ronnie shot his load quickly and Brenda saw some of it land on the floor between her legs.

"You will get a proper fuck after dinner," said Ronnie in a jovial fashion. "Now go get Tyler. I want to have a drink with him before we go to the club."

Brenda straightened out her dress and went to Tyler's bedroom. He was playing a game on the computer. "Your dad's about ready to go eat and wants to have a drink with us before we go," said Brenda with no emotion. "He has already fingered me and fucked me."

Tyler smiled, "dad was horny after being away. You still need to get him to finger you at the club. Hopefully, tomorrow you will be going to get your nipples pierced and maybe tonight dad will fuck your ass."

Brenda said nothing and started to turn and walk away.

"Wait," said Tyler. "Turn around and unzip that dress."

"Tyler, your dad is here, we can't do this now," pleaded Brenda.

"Just unzip your dress and show me your pantyhose," said Tyler firmly. "Now. We mustn't keep dad waiting."

Brenda fumed but zipped the dress all the way down and looked at her step son. He snapped a picture with his phone.

"Now spread your legs, bend over and show me your ass," ordered Tyler

Brenda complied and another picture was taken.

"Now we can go," said Tyler who put his arm around his "mom" and escorted her to the den where things first started with Brenda.

As he walked back to the den Tyler did make a point of feeling his step mom's pussy.

"Still wet from dad's fucking," he whispered into his step mom's ear.

"Dad, great to see you," Tyler bellowed as he came into view of Ronnie and then released his hold on Brenda.

Ronnie and Tyler shook hands and then handed his son and his wife a drink.

They chatted for a little while and then headed to their country club. Brenda used the club mostly and had a few "friends" there she would play tennis with and sometimes golf. Ronnie just paid for it and only used the bar and restaurant when he was in town.

Sure enough, right after the valet parked their Tahoe, Brenda ran into a couple of her friends. They told her how jealous they were of her being able to carry off that dress at her age but they agreed it worked in her case.

After they were seated and had their drink order served, Brenda decided to get over the first task quickly. She reached under the table and gripped her husband's thigh. He reached down to hold her hand and she scooted closer and pulled his hand where it could feel her pussy.

Tyler saw the two look at each other with his dad smiling.

Ronnie took advantage of the opportunity when his wife slightly spread her legs and stuck a finger in her cunt. He forced another one in while still carrying on a conversation with his son about college. Tyler noticed his step mom grimace.

Ronnie did something that Brenda had to tolerate since before they married. He ripped a couple of her pubic hairs out, reached up, placed them on the table in front of his wife and went back for more.

Tyler excused himself from the table to give the love birds some time to themselves.

"Brenda, darling, if you are going to look like a slut, I am going to treat you like a slut," said Ronnie quietly. "Don't get me wrong, I love the look and this is what I want from you in the future."

Brenda looked at her husband, smiling pleasantly. Not showing any signs of irritation.

"If you like me looking slutty, can I get my nipples pierced," asked Brenda, seeing an opportunity to fill another demand from his son.

"I think I would like that," replied Ronnie. "I am starting to really like the new you."

"Just trying to keep things interesting for my husband," said Brenda.

About that time Tyler returned and the waiter. Orders were placed and the three chatted as if a normal family with the husband not realizing how much fun his son and his friends have been having with his wife.

Dinner arrived and the chatting more or less ceased but Tyler did tell Brenda and his father he would be catching a ride home with Bryan who was at the club's bar. Tyler would be getting home a little later as he wanted to catch up with some of his friends.

That left Ronnie and Brenda alone for the evening and Ronnie was happy about that. It got even better on the way home.

"Honey I know you like the slutty me and tonight could you fuck my ass," said Brenda. "I have heard men really like fucking a woman's ass."

Ronnie was all smiles.

"Brenda, you are getting my curiosity up," said Ronnie as he watched the road. "What is bringing on this desire to pleasure me?"

"Just want to make your stay at home as memorable as I can so you won't be as tempted to stray," laughed Brenda.

"With Tyler and your daughter not home, you know I could get a little aggressive," said Ronnie now sensing an opportunity to really let off some pent up sexual energy.

Brenda reached over across the console and pressed her hand on her husband's already hard cock in his slacks, "do as you please with me."

Ronnie Has His Fun

Between his wife's hand on his cock, her asking him to fuck her ass and Brenda wanting her nipples pierced, Ronnie was a raging stallion needing to spend some energy. And he wanted to dominate his middle-aged "trophy" of a wife.

As they pulled into the garage and heard the door shut, Ronnie whispered into Brenda's ear, "you are my slut tonight" in an almost menacing tone Brenda had not heard before.

As they got out of the SUV and entered the kitchen Ronnie took Brenda in his arms and started kissing her while feeling her ass and then putting a finger, then three into his wife's cunt.

"Baby do a strip for me," ordered Ronnie as he let her go and walked over to the bar and fixed him a drink and turned on some classic rock, "strip like a stripper."

Again, the tone was unlike one Brenda had heard before from her husband. It was nearly threatening. Brenda started sexily walking and feeling her body as she walked towards Ronnie who had taken a seat at the bar and was hungrily looking her way. Trying as best she could, she worked to the tone of the hard classic rock song playing, working the zipper down the front of her dress until finally letting it hang to her body showing her bra and stockings.

Ronnie just watched lustfully.

Then his wife peeled the dress off and lit it fall to the floor. She turned her back on Ronnie and peered over her shoulder at him teasingly and undid the front-clasp bra and turned around. Then she eased its straps off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor as well. The nearly naked milf in high heels and the crotchless panties then approached her husband, ran her hands down her arms and whispered "should I remove everything?"

"Yeah, I want to see the whole package," said Ronnie, keeping his eyes focused intently on Brenda's eyes with intensity.

Brenda stepped back and leaned her butt against a bar stool and sexily and slowly removed her heels. Then she worked off the stockings as sexily as she could.

She reached over to start helping Ronnie get undressed, but he pushed her away. "Go to the bedroom and get on the bed," said Ronnie. "I want to follow that ass I am about to fuck."

Brenda started to collect her clothing, but Ronnie told her to leave them. She knew better than to object.

As she walked towards their bedroom she could feel his eyes burning through her.

She climbed up on the bed and turned around and Ronnie continued to his closet and brought back four straps and started attaching them to the bed posts.

A now worried wife looked at him and asked "what are those for. I don't recall you having those."

"Oh, I have had them for a long time, just never used them on you. That changes tonight, get on all fours."

With some hesitation, Brenda complied.

Ronnie, still clothed, pulled one wrist and secured it. Then he walked to the other side, slowly, admiring his sexy wife in her full glory, and grabbed the other wrist and secured it forcing Brenda to be face down in the quilt on the bed. Then he pulled her left ankle towards the post and secured it and then the right ankle. Brenda was now spread eagle face down. Next he took one of the pillows and shoved it under her pelvis lifting her ass in the air.

"There you go honey, now you are properly secured for my night of fun," said Ronnie as he undid his belt and pulled it free, folded it and slapped it against his palm.

Brenda was now worried. "Honey, I just thought you were going to fuck my ass," said his wife.

"I will get there in a few minutes, but first I am going to spank it," said Ronnie as the first firm stroke landed on Brenda's ass prompting her to scream.

"Owwww. That hurt, don't be so hard," said Brenda, now officially scared.

Another lash landed on her ass just as hard as the previous prompting a louder scream.

"Ronnie, have I done something wrong, please don't spank me anymore," pleaded Brenda.

"No, honey. As far I know you have been a good little girl, but I have been wanting to whip your ass ever since we met," said Ronnie. "Go ahead and scream if you want."

More lashes landed on the MILF's petite ass and it was starting to get red with stripes.

"I will be doing this every week I am here," said Ronnie. "It really does get me hard."

Occasionally, Ronnie would run his fingers over the red stripes starting to appear on Brenda's ass and she would flinch and scream.

"Anyone else ever whip your ass," asked Ronnie as he stalked around his wife. "Anyone else ever fuck your ass?"

"No," lied Brenda knowing that four college kids had fucked it days ago. Her previous husband had whipped her with a belt early in their marriage but only lightly. Not the hard spanking she was enduring now.

Brenda was crying now from the whipping and her husband seemed to enjoy it as he was all smiles.

Finally the spanking stopped and Ronnie moved to within easy eye shot of his strapped down wife and disrobed. His cock was indeed hard. He reached into a drawer in his nightstand and pulled out a bottle of KY and climbed on the bed and positioned himself between his wife's outstretched legs and looked down on her little ass with red striping. He poured some of they KY between her ass cheeks and spread them and watched the lubricant flow towards her asshole. Then he ran his finger between her cheeks and lubed up a finger and wiped it on her asshole and worked some in causing her to flinch more. Ronnie squired a little more on her asshole and pushed it in. Then he squirted some on his rock hard cock.

"Next time I might let you lube me up," said Ronnie who then laid his cock in the crack of Brenda's ass.

Brenda realized then that his cock might even be bigger than some she experienced a couple of days ago.

She felt her husband position the tip of his cock against her asshole and closed her eyes.

They opened widely as did her mouth just a few seconds later as Ronnie plunged his cock into her backside without warning and started pumping it.

"That is a tight ass," said Ronnie to his crying and screaming wife as he pounded his cock in and out of her ass. "This one probably won't last long but the next one will."

Brenda kept her eyes tightly shut and gripped the straps holding her wrists as the fucking continued.

Then she felt him slow down and the cock slid out of her ass.

He climbed out of bed and left the room leaving Brenda strapped down and alone. No words said.

Brenda laid there, naked, ass whipped, ass fucked stretched out between the posts of her and her husband's four poster wondering what just happened other than her ass being fucked for at least the fifth time in two days. She had no idea Ronnie was into the bondage and whipping. She now feared something had changed in her marriage that she had little control over other than to either go along or get out of it.

After about 30 minutes Ronnie returned.

"Honey, hoped you got some rest, you might need it," said Ronnie as he climbed on the bed. "I am going to free your hands for a little bit while you suck my cock to get it hard again and then back in your ass it goes."

"Damn it Ronnie you can't do this to me, I am your wife. You can't treat me like this, let me loose," said Brenda trying to sound like she is wanting control. "I will not suck your cock under these circumstances."

"Well damn honey," said Ronnie. "You dressed like a slut, you behaved like a slut at the restaurant and in the car and stripped for me like a stripper, so I am treating you like a slut tonight."

Ronnie got out of the bed while his wife fumed and went to the closet and found a large dildo. Larger than the average cock by a long shot. It was black.

Brenda's eyes widened when he returned with it. "What are you going to do with that."

Brenda, honey, you said you would not suck my cock to get it hard, so I am going to shove this up your pretty, tiny ass and see if that gets me hard. Plus it will loosen that ass some."

sexartfan
sexartfan
75 Followers
12