Setting Up (step) Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noooo, Noooo. Ronnie don't put that in me," said Brenda pulling at her restraints. "Don't do that Ronnie, Please don't."

Ronnie climbed on the bed and and kneeled between his wife's stretched out and struggling legs and dropped the dildo on Brenda's back.

Brenda continued to struggle and cry for him not to "stick that thing in her."

Ronnie used one hand to press Brenda's pretty, beaten ass down firmly on the pillow and pressed the head of the phallus against against her asshole.

"Now to stop this from going in your ass you need to tell me you want to suck my cock," said husband Ronnie.

"Yes, yes I will suck your cock. Anything to keep that out of my ass," pled Brenda.

Ronnie pressed it a little harder at Brenda's tight asshole.

"Please Ronnie, I will suck your cock," cried Brenda in tears with fear of having her ass raped by the black phallus pressed against her anal sphincter.

Ronnie smiled and didn't reply and grabbed the bottle of KY and squirted some on the phallus. He coated his cock as well and pressed its head against Brenda's backdoor.

"Ronnie I said I would suck your cock. Please don't fuck my ass with the that black dildo," cried Brenda who tried to look around to see what her husband was doing to no avail.

Then Ronnie pressed his cock swiftly into his wife's ass and stopped.

Brenda cried out at the intrusion.

"Seems just the thought of putting that black cock in your ass got me plenty hard," said an amused Ronnie as he reached down and started working the phallus into his wife's cunt.

"Wished there was someone here to fill your mouth then all three holes would be filled," said Ronnie as he pushed the phallus as deep as it would go and started slowly pumping his wife's ass with his cock.

Brenda was not comfortable but she was relieved that the black cock was in her cunt, not her ass.

Ronnie continued sawing in and out of his wife's ass watching her ass hold on to his dick as he pulled it back and pushed it back in wondering if her pussy was ever nearly as tight.

Then he shot his load.

Not long later, the house alarm system notified them the garage door was opening.

"Tyler must be home," said Ronnie as pulled his cock and the phallus out of Brenda and then undid her restraints.

She could hardly look at her husband with eyes full of anger and pain.

"Don't do that to me again," said Brenda trying to exert some control as she eased her naked body off the bed.

Ronnie was nonchalant in his reply. "You will either do as I want or you can leave with what you and your daughter came to this household with. Understood?"

Brenda tried to hold her ground, but knew Ronnie had the upper hand especially with what he didn't know about his wife's exploits the last couple of days.

"Oh, you might want to go get your clothes out of the kitchen," said Ronnie. "Tyler might have ideas when he sees them."

Brenda started to grab a robe.

"No robe, just like you are," said Ronnie. "Or don't go at all."

The indignant Brenda went ahead and walked to the kitchen naked. Ronnie simply went to the bathroom and then got in bed.

Tyler was there when his naked stepmom walked into the kitchen.

"Looks like dad has been busy," said Tyler to the red eyed and red-assed MILF. "Did he fuck your ass."

"Yes," said Brenda sternly as she reached down and picked up her clothing and started to turn around.

Tyler grabbed her by the wrist, "and tomorrow you get your nipples pierced."

"Yes," replied Brenda pulling her wrist away and turning around to walk away.

"Looks like your ass was whipped pretty nicely," said Tyler. "Guess the men of the family run a stern household. Think what happens if he learns more."

Brenda ignored him and headed back to the master bedroom.

Ronnie was in bed looking at his phone when Brenda walked in. "Did you see Tyler and did he see all of you?"

"Yes he saw me and just kind of smiled," said Brenda.

"You know even as an older woman, I bet my boy got hard seeing you naked."

Ronnie pulled back his covers and his cock was at attention, again.

"Climb on and fuck me honey," instructed her husband.

Brenda started to protest but knew better and climbed on the bed, straddled her husband and lowered her pussy onto her husband's cock.

"Baby if you can orgasm before I do, I won't fuck you in the ass in the morning," said Ronnie as he started caressing the MILF with now gentle hands.

Brenda did her best to forget the whipping, but she knew it made her husband hard. Then she lowered her body down and started kissing Ronnie and her body started to respond to both the caress of his hands on her breasts, body and ass and his cock slowly fucking her pussy. If he had not already shot his load three times, being the first to orgasm might have been a challenge but Brenda was soon overcome by passion and started fucking her husband in earnest straightening up and lifting herself up and down on her lover's cock all the while squeezing her tits and nipples. Soon she experienced an orgasm and lowered herself back into the arms of her husband while he continued to piston in and out of her pussy until he pulled her tight and shot another load of cum in her.

The next morning Ronnie woke his wife who was naked and sleeping next to him.

"Sorry I caught you off guard last night but I was horny as hell and you unleashed a wilder side of me I have kind of suppressed," said Ronnie as he and Brenda laid there looking into each other's eyes. "But babe that is the real me. If you don't want that person, I will let you go."

Brenda had his son's efforts to use her on her mind and just told her husband that she wants to make her husband happy when he is in town. "Maybe I could accompany you on some of your trips."

Ronnie looked at her and shook his head. "I am in a barren, rural, dusty godforsaken area with no real fun things to do. You would be bored in a matter of a day or two. Oh, today you get your nipples pierced don't you?"

That question brought Brenda back to the reality of things she was required to do for his son.

"Yes, as a matter of fact. Want to come along," asked Brenda. "You know after they are pierced you won't be able to do anything rough with them for a few days. Probably not until you return from your next trip."

Ronnie looked his wife in the eyes and pulled back the covers and then squeezed one of her nipples firmly eliciting a protest ouch from her.

"You mean like that," said Ronnie playfully.

"Yes, dammit, like that. Between pulling out my pussy hair and squeezing my nipples, you can sure inflict some agony on your wife," said Brenda as she rolled over to get out of bed.

Ronnie grabbed her before she could get out of bed, "let's start the day with a fuck." Ronnie pulled her back onto her belly and lifted Brenda's ass, still showing signs of the whipping, and quickly mounted fucking his wife doggie style while holding on to her nipples. It wasn't without passion but Brenda knew it was about him shooting his load and not about her having an orgasm so she did her best to make it good for him.

But before he finished, Ronnie rolled over face up on the bed, "finish me off with your mouth. Haven't had one of your blowjobs yet."

Brenda changed positions and started sucking his cock which was covered in her juices, the way Ronnie likes his blowjobs. She didn't have to work it long before Ronnie shot his load in her mouth.

Brenda looked at her husband who was smiling, "how was that."

"Just the way I like it, love," said Ronnie. "Let's get a shower, have some breakfast and go get your nipples pierced."

Son Tyler was not up and about by the time Ronnie and Brenda had finished breakfast and left the house.

Brenda knew a parlor that would pierce her nipples and they headed there late Saturday morning. While there Ronnie started looking over tattoos. He would never get one himself, but he was thinking of making his wife get one. He was thinking of a small quarter/fifty cent sized "brand" on one of her ass cheeks.

Brenda was nervous when she saw her husband inquiring about tattoos while she completed the prep for the piercings. Brenda did not want one and she was thankful her new "manager" Tyler did not add that to the expectations list.

In two days, Ronnie would be leaving and Brenda would be back at the mercy of her step-son and his accomplices. She knew when Ronnie departed she was supposed to notify George so he could come over and whip her tits. She hoped, considering the piercings that would not be necessary, but the MILF knew she would be whipped someplace else sensitive and she could guess where that was.

Brenda got her ass fucked a couple of more times by her husband before he departed for West Texas and maybe the Dakotas.

She texted George "Ronnie has left."

The reply was nearly immediate, "getting a whip ready."

Coming Soon: Her Daughter joins the fun - but on which side?

12