Setting Wife Up With Our Lawn Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hello," I heard her say, with mild surprise. "Can I help you?" I couldn't see Amanda's expression from the camera angle, but I could imagine it. I'm sure she was doing her best to suppress her discomfort at being face-to-face with the young man she'd inadvertently embarrassed herself over. Also trying her best not to stare at the youth's exposed muscles.

Tanner's face, on the other hand, I could see plenty clearly. He was obviously awestruck by seeing Amanda in person. No doubt the racy pictures he'd seen of her were still fresh in his mind.

"Oh, sorry," Tanner finally recovered himself. "I was expecting Mr. Long."

"I'm Mrs. Long. How can I help you?" she repeated.

"Uh, yeah. I don't know if Mr. Long told you, but he hired me to mow your guys' lawn for you. I'm just looking for my payment. I'm Tanner, by the way," he said, offering his hand.

Amanda shook it politely. "Nice to meet you, Tanner. But Mr. Long isn't here right now. He told me that he hired you, but he didn't say how much we were paying. How much was it? I'll see if I can find the cash for you."

Tanner told her, and Amanda excused herself to track it down. I saw Tanner's eyes follow Amanda as she left, but that was his only sign of impropriety. As Tanner waited patiently on our porch, I assessed the young man again. He was fit for a teenager and well-muscled, although on the slender side. I'm far from out of shape myself, but Tanner had a youthful vigor that had started to leave me years ago. If I had to pick someone to tease my wife with, Tanner was a great candidate.

Amanda eventually returned, and this time she stepped into the camera frame. She was wearing a T-shirt and khaki shorts that showed quite a bit of her tanned legs. Not a bad first impression to leave for Tanner, I thought. Well, second impression, technically, I corrected myself, thinking of the laptop pictures.

Amanda counted the cash out in front of him. "There, that should take care of it, I think."

"Thanks so much, Mrs. Long. And can you let Mr. Long know that I'll be here every Friday now instead of Saturday? I picked up some extra lawns, so I had to move my schedule around a bit."

"I'll be sure and pass it on. It was nice meeting you, Tanner." Amanda said, hands on hips, indicating that he could leave.

But Tanner had one last thing to say. "You too, Mrs. Long. I have to admit, you're a lot prettier than Mr. Long. I think I can get used to you paying me instead."

I wish I could have read Amanda's mind right then, but all she said was, "Thanks, Tanner. That's sweet. but I don't think Mr. Long would approve of you saying that to me."

"Yeah, maybe. But Mr. Long isn't here," he said, as he stepped off the porch, his muscular upper body glistening in sweat. I'm as straight as they come, but even I had to admit Tanner was a good-looking dude. I could only imagine Amanda's impression.

But with that last line, Tanner was gone. Amanda returned inside, and that was the end of it. Until the next week, at least.

When I arrived home from work, I made a show of discovering the lawn had been mowed already. "I guess Tanner came a day early? Sorry... I would have warned you if I'd known," I apologized to Amanda. "I hope you didn't have any problems paying him?"

"No, it was fine. I had some extra cash handy," Amanda said, dismissing my worries with a wave. "I'm surprised you didn't get a notification from our door that he was here."

"I disabled my notifications actually; too many false alarms bothering me at work," I lied. "I'll turn it back on when you go back to school and there's no one at the house." I figured Amanda might be a bit freer interacting with Tanner if she didn't think I was watching them.

"Ah gotcha," she said casually, but I hoped she would take advantage of my alleged door-blindness.

The next several weeks passed by without major incident. As Tanner promised, he showed up every Friday morning, always letting Amanda confirm the lawn was to her satisfaction before she paid. Each time, Tanner had increasingly bold compliments for my wife, who always casually dismissed them, but she never put a stop to them either. "You're looking gorgeous today, Mrs. Long"; "I've been looking forward to seeing you all day"; and "Your legs are looking killer in those shorts. I could just eat you up!" were just a few of many. For her part, Amanda usually defaulted to responding with "that's not appropriate, Tanner" or "you're gonna get yourself in trouble if you keep that up" or even just shaking her head in exasperated silence.

Seeing Tanner flirt so freely with my wife combined with her continued tolerance of it was a mindfuck for me like I'd never had before. Even PG-rated as these interactions were, I still found myself having to jack off at work after watching them just to release my horniness. I knew Tanner and Amanda had to feel the tension too.

The rest of the summer may have played out to this same pattern, but just before July 4th weekend arrived, there was a major disruption.

Like always, I went to work that Friday morning anticipating the upcoming tease, but I received a door notification much earlier than normal. Confused, I pulled up the feed to investigate.

It wasn't Tanner who had triggered it, but rather my wife. Amanda was leaving the house, dressed in her American flag bikini, apparently for some sunbathing on our porch. This wasn't unusual for her--she loved the sun--but the timing was suspicious. She had to know Tanner would be there soon, right? The bikini itself was technically decent enough, but Tanner was about to get an eyeful, for sure.

As if on cue, Tanner drove up to our house half an hour later. He unloaded all of his equipment from his truck before making his way onto the lawn. For the moment, at least, he was still shirted, but it was a sweltering day. It wouldn't stay on long, I was sure. As he prepared to start the mower, Amanda stood from her chair.

"Oh, hey, Tanner!" she said, as if she was surprised to see him.

I half expected Tanner's mouth to drop open, seeing my wife greet him while wearing a bikini like that. But to his credit, Tanner kept his cool. "Oh, hey, Mrs. Long. Getting some sun this morning?"

"Yeah, figured I should before it got too hot out. Don't worry about bothering me with your mowing though--I'll stay up here on the porch out of your way."

"Sounds good. I'll try and be fast, so I can get out of your hair."

"Take your time! It's not like I have anything better to do," my wife responded, the smile clear in her voice.

Tanner gave her a thumbs up and then began his work. Amanda settled back down into her chair.

I received a few alerts over the next several minutes, but they were all false alarms, either from Amanda adjusting her position in the chair or Tanner making a pass on the mower.

But after an hour, I finally received a real one. By now, Tanner had lost his shirt, and he made his way onto the porch, no doubt to collect the money for his work.

Amanda watched him approach. "All done?"

"Yeah. You can send me the money whenever. You mind if I rest with you up here for a bit though before I head to the next house? I need to cool off."

"That's fine, do whatever you need to do," Amanda said without moving. "I'll just be here enjoying the sun."

Tanner sat down in the chair on the other side of the door. He took a deep swig from his water bottle, before he looked over at Amanda, obviously enjoying the view.

"You know, if you need to add some more tanning oil, I'd be happy to lend a hand. Help you get those hard-to-reach places."

"Tanner..." Amanda sighed. "Your enthusiasm is adorable, but you're just a kid. Don't you have a girl your own age to go after?"

"I'd rather go after you. Besides, I'm 18. Anything after that, age is just a number, right?"

"I don't know about that. Plus, as you seem to keep forgetting, I'm married. That means all of your little flirty games won't get anywhere with me."

"We'll see about that." Tanner replied. "Now, about that oil..."

The kid had balls, I thought to myself.

Amanda threw up her hands in exasperation. "Have you been ignoring everything I've been saying? If you refuse to hear that, then at least hear this. Number one rule when it comes to people you're not in a relationship with. Looking is fine. Touching is not. Got it?"

Tanner stroked his chin thoughtfully. "So, you're saying as long as I don't touch you, then I can look all I want?"

"That's not what I said, but sure, knock yourself out. I'll just ignore you like I always do." Amanda said, sitting back in her chair.

Tanner apparently decided to put Amanda to the test. He stood from his chair and walked right in front of Amanda's, just inches in front of her, but carefully avoiding touching her. Even from the camera I could see him make a show of running his eyes up and down Amanda's barely-covered body. True to her word, Amanda ignored this, but whether due to stubbornness or because she was flattered, I couldn't be sure.

They kept this up for a couple minutes, before Tanner must have realized he wasn't going to get any further with that approach. He sighed and walked to Amanda's left side, just in front of the door camera.

"Look, you might be taken, so I can't touch you, but I'm single. That means there's nothing stopping you from touching me, right? So here. Touch me. I know you want to feel these abs."

Before Amanda could respond, he took her hand and pressed it against his bare six-pack.

"So... not bad huh?"

Amanda looked at him over her sunglasses, as if she'd never been more unimpressed. "Congrats, Tanner, you have abs. Now, may I please have my hand back?"

"You have to admit they're pretty nice though, right?" Tanner persisted, keeping Amanda's hand against him. "Just tell me they're nice, and I'll let go."

"I don't have to tell you anything. Now, give me my hand back. I won't ask again."

I could hear the heat rising in Amanda's tone. If Tanner was smart, he'd back off.

But Tanner went the opposite direction. Instead of releasing Amanda's hand, he pushed it lower, down over his shorts. "How about that? That impress you?"

Amanda jerked her hand back like she'd burned it. "Okay that's enough, Tanner. This was cute at first, but you've taken it too far. You need to leave."

"Relax, I was just messing with you. I didn't mean anything by it," Tanner said as if Amanda just couldn't take a joke.

"I mean it, Tanner. Leave now, or I'm telling Brian."

"Fine, I'm leaving. No need to get all flustered. Besides, I know you liked what you felt," he said as he left the porch.

"Whatever you say, Tanner," Amanda responded, already settling back in her chair.

"See you next week!" He yelled as he got back in his truck.

I knew Amanda hadn't been too bothered by Tanner's harassment because she wouldn't have let it go so easily if she had. But I couldn't tell exactly how she did feel about it. On the one hand, she was very tolerant of Tanner's advances, but on the other hand, she did cut him off once he had crossed the no-touching line. I suspected even if she didn't plan to take it any further, Amanda enjoyed Tanner's attention.

Still, I was beginning to appreciate that even though I was the one who set this situation in motion, it had now taken on a life of its own. I no longer controlled it. It was equal parts exhilarating and terrifying because I didn't know where it would end. Yes, I could put a stop to it, but my compulsion to let this play out wouldn't be denied. For better or worse, I was going to see it through to the end, whatever it may be.

And yet passively watching wasn't enough. For me, the thrill was watching how my wife responded to the situation I put her in. She'd kept her dignity intact so far, but what if I increased the pressure? What would she do then?

This is how I decided to begin withholding sex from Amanda, to let her sexual desire build up without a release. We normally slept together once a week... how long would it take before her mounting lust affected her judgment? Would she be able to resist Tanner's advances then?

I knew this was an incredibly stupid decision. What did I expect to happen? Either I finally wore Amanda down enough for her to give in to Tanner, or she got pissed at me for not taking care of her needs. There was no winning in this scenario. No matter what happened, it would strain our marriage, if not destroy it completely. And, for what, a temporary thrill? But I just couldn't stop. I was like a man possessed.

Over the next few weeks, I could feel Amanda's tension rising. As planned, I stopped initiating sex with her, and the couple times she tried to initiate it, I found an excuse to put her off. A part of me felt bad about denying my wife, but I was too committed to stop.

Tanner continued to show each Friday, and although he didn't try to start anything else with Amanda, he kept up his flirting. Amanda maintained her distance, but I had to wonder if her resolve had begun to falter yet. Neither of them addressed the touching incident.

As summer break came to a close, though, I began to wonder if the situation had played itself out. In just a couple weeks, Amanda would return to teaching, and Tanner ostensibly would be leaving for college. Despite myself, I was disappointed by the anti-climactic end, but I admitted it was probably for the best.

I considered taking down the hidden cameras inside the house to reduce the risk of Amanda finding one, but ultimately, I decided to leave them--at least a bit longer. In the off-chance something did happen, I wasn't going to miss it.

My patience paid off.

Just two Fridays before school started, I received a notification that Tanner was at the door. But he was a bit earlier than normal, maybe by an hour, and it was clear he hadn't started mowing yet, even though his shirt was off. This was new.

I heard Amanda open the door.

"Oh, Mrs. Long!" Tanner said with surprise, as if he hadn't been expecting her. "I'm sorry to bother you. Is this a bad time?"

I could hear my wife's voice clearly, even though I couldn't see her. "No, it's fine. What do you need, Tanner?" Amanda sounded impatient.

"It's just that I accidentally knocked my water bottle over. Would it be okay if I came in and used your sink to fill it up again?" Tanner held up the empty bottle for her to see.

Amanda was silent for a second, and then I heard her sigh. "Yeah, c'mon in, Tanner. Let's get you taken care of."

I watched Tanner disappear inside my house. I kept expecting him to walk back out a short time later, but minutes passed, and he still hadn't. What was going on in there? It killed me not to know, but there was nothing I could do about it now. I'd just have to wait for a chance to access my hidden cameras.

Finally, after about an hour, I saw Tanner walk back out, full water bottle in hand. There was no sign that anything untoward had occurred, and he started his mower like he was picking up right where he'd left off. I didn't see Amanda again. What had happened in there?

I waited to see if Tanner would return to the door, for his payment if nothing else, but he didn't. He finished his job, loaded his truck, and then he was off.

Work couldn't end soon enough. I needed to know what went down.

When I arrived home, I couldn't see anything out of place. Amanda greeted me like normal, with no special news or updates. She did seem a bit distant, but nothing too far out of the ordinary. I'd hoped to check the cameras as soon as I could, but unfortunately, I never got the opportunity that night, since Amanda never left me alone. It looked like I would have to wait until the next morning when she was sleeping in.

After a restless night, I finally got out of bed and began my retrieval process. It was tricky, because I had to go between multiple cameras and find the appropriate times on each, but I did it. It quickly became apparent that I had indeed missed something major, but it wasn't until I snuck back into our bedroom and retrieved its camera feed that I had the full picture. I returned to the downstairs couch and watched it.

At long last, I knew what had happened.

It all started before Tanner had even arrived. After I'd left for work, Amanda eventually came out of the bedroom, got herself some breakfast, then went back upstairs to freshen up. It was then that Tanner pulled up to our house, but rather than mow first, he'd gone straight to the door. When he rang the doorbell, Amanda was in the middle of a shower. I could see the annoyance on Amanda's face as she exited, hair still dripping, but she quickly wrapped herself in a towel and headed downstairs to answer the door.

That was why Tanner had seemed so surprised to see my wife; it was because she'd greeted him wearing a towel and nothing else.

The next exchange was what I'd seen on the doorbell camera; Tanner asked for water and Amanda let him inside.

From there, they headed to the kitchen, and Amanda started the faucet running for him. Tanner put his bottle under the spout, and then they waited as it slowly filled.

They stood there awkwardly, my wife in nothing but her towel next to the half-naked young man who'd flirted relentlessly with her all summer. Even through the camera, I could feel the tension. Eventually though, the bottle filled, ending the moment. Tanner removed it and sat it on the counter.

"Sorry again for bothering you, Mrs. Long," Tanner said, sounding sincerely apologetic. "I didn't realize you were in the shower. You could have dressed first. I wouldn't have minded the wait."

"It's fine," Amanda said dismissively. "It's not like you're seeing anything you haven't seen before."

Tanner must have taken that as a sign that he was still in her good graces. "For what it's worth, Mrs. Long, you do have an amazing body."

"Thanks, Tanner. I think you'll do well with girls at college."

"I don't want girls at college, though. You're the one I really want."

Amanda sighed. "Tanner, I've told you so many times why you should stop with this game. I'm much too old for you. I'm married. Hell, my husband is the only reason you're here in the first place. But still you persist."

"I know what I want," Tanner shrugged.

"I don't think you do," Amanda said, unconvinced.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Amanda smiled. "You're all about the chase. You like being the pursuer. But like a dog going after a car, you wouldn't know what to do if you actually caught it."

"Oh, I'd know what to do," Tanner said confidently.

"Oh yeah? And what would that be?" Amanda challenged.

Tanner's self-assuredness wavered. "Well, I mean..."

"See? That's what I thought," Amanda said triumphantly.

"Hey, just because I can't tell you on the spot doesn't mean anything. I'd have to be in the moment first. Then I'd do what felt right."

"Okay, so let's say the moment's here. Congratulations, Tanner! You've caught the car at long last. It's your move. Let's see what you've got, young man." Amanda put a hand on her hip, her posture signaling that she was waiting impatiently.

I could tell Tanner sensed a trap. Surely my wife was just teasing him, right? "Just because you say the moment is here doesn't mean it really is. How do I know for sure? What if the car's just pretending to be caught? It's always claimed to be uncatchable."

Amanda shrugged. "Maybe the car's tired of running. Maybe it wants to see what it's like to be caught. Who knows? I guess that's a risk the dog will just have to take. The only question is, what's the dog gonna do now?"

Tanner stared uncertainly. Could it be possible that Amanda was telling the truth, that she wasn't just messing with him? Was the moment he'd been waiting for all summer actually here? After a few seconds, he shrugged in a 'fuck-it' gesture. "All right, fine. You asked for it, so I'll show you."