Setting Wife Up With Our Lawn Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanner stepped towards Amanda. As he closed the distance between them, she made no attempt to stop him or back away. Tanner grasped Amanda's hand that was holding her towel in place and gently lifted it. Without her hand's pressure against it, the towel unraveled and fell to the floor, leaving Amanda's tanned body completely exposed to the young man.

"Hm, that's a good start," Amanda said, staring into Tanner's wide eyes. "Still afraid the car's going to run away?"

Tanner shook his head slowly. "I just can't believe this is happening. I've waited so long for this. You're so fucking hot, Mrs. Long."

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself. But why don't we drop the act? Show me what you've wanted to do to me all summer."

At this point in the video, I was already rock hard. I couldn't believe this temptress had been hiding inside my wife all these years. I'd caught small glimpses here and there, but nothing like this. Amanda was pure sex. I began to stroke myself as the scene continued to play out.

Tanner didn't need any more encouragement. He reached around my wife and pulled her into his arms, his bare chest against hers. Tanner was just a bit taller than Amanda, so he leaned in as he began to kiss her. At first, he seemed a bit hesitant, as if he was worried about frightening her off, but as their kisses continued, he became increasingly heated. I could see Amanda smile in response to Tanner's growing passion. She reached behind his head and pulled him against her, matching his intensity.

Tanner's hands began to wander over Amanda's body, tracing down her back, over her hips, and then to her ass, which he gave a healthy squeeze. Amanda let her own hands drop from Tanner's head, running them across his chest and then down to caress the abs that she had been so impressed by. She didn't stop there though. She continued her hands' downward trek until she reached Tanner's shorts... and then slipped them inside. Tanner gasped and broke their kiss, looking down as Amanda freed his erection from his underwear.

"Remember when you made me touch this a month ago? Is this what you wanted?" Amanda said, softly grasping the teen's cock.

Tanner nodded obediently, as Amanda began to tease it lightly with her fingers. At first, it looked like Amanda might begin to stroke him, but instead, she withdrew her hands and stepped away from Tanner.

"What do you say we take this upstairs?" Amanda said seductively, holding out her hand. "Leave the shorts here, though."

Tanner quickly removed them, tossing them on the floor. He then accepted my wife's offered hand, and she led him to the staircase. She went up first, allowing Tanner a close-up of her ass as they climbed. He slapped a cheek on the way, eliciting a soft squeal from Amanda. I hadn't seen my wife so playfully horny in years.

Once they reached the top, Amanda took Tanner's hand again and led him to our bedroom. She then crawled onto our bed, flipped onto her back, and spread her legs, mirroring her final pose in the anniversary pictures I'd let Tanner discover on my laptop. Tanner stood by the door, taking in the view.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" Amanda asked coolly.

"Of course," Tanner said off-handedly, as he walked up to the bed, cock still at full attention.

"I don't mean any girls your age. Have you ever been with a real woman before?" my wife repeated.

Tanner paused, before shaking his head. "I guess not."

"Nothing wrong with that. But I will give you some advice. Don't worry about trying to impress me. Worry about yourself. You do whatever feels good to you, and I promise I'll enjoy it. Got it?"

"Got it."

"Good," Amanda said, satisfied. "Now, get up here and finish what you started."

Tanner jumped on the bed and climbed between my wife's legs. Without any foreplay, he immediately began rubbing his cock against her vagina, its head sliding up and down between her lips. I'd no doubt that Amanda was plenty wet by this point; and sure enough, a second later I saw Tanner slip inside her--his cock had found her opening.

He continued to press into Amanda until he succeeded in burying his entire length inside her. For the first time in our marriage, my wife was taking a cock other than mine. I knew I should be furious at her infidelity, but all I could feel was my own arousal. I thought back to the day that Amanda had first seen Tanner and his abs. I wondered if she could have possibly imagined that in just a few months the young man would be rawdogging her in our marital bed.

Tanner began to grunt as he thrust against my wife, the two of them quickly developing a rhythm. The sound of their bodies slapping together was clearly audible in the video, mixing with their growing moans of pleasure. I could tell Tanner was quickly becoming overwhelmed in his ecstasy, but I was still surprised when he jerked back suddenly, pulling out of Amanda. A second later, cum began to jet from his cock as he sprayed my wife with his seed. He had lasted a couple of minutes, tops.

After he'd finished, he collapsed backwards onto the bed, winded. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Long. I just couldn't hold back anymore."

Amanda just smiled, grabbing a hand towel from her bedside table and wiping Tanner's jizz off her body. "Don't apologize. I told you not to worry about impressing me. Besides, it's kind of flattering that I was able to get you off so quickly."

"Huh. Well, you're welcome then, I guess." Tanner shrugged. He started to move off the bed, but Amanda stopped him.

"Oh, we're not done here," she said sternly. "You think I decided to fuck you for your benefit? I haven't gotten off in weeks."

"I guess I didn't think of it like that," Tanner said uncertainly. "What, do you want me to eat you out or something?"

"Actually, I had something else in mind. Scoot a bit closer to me," Amanda said, patting the open space between her legs.

Tanner followed her instructions and pulled himself back towards Amanda. He sat facing her, his legs running under hers while he supported himself with his hands behind him. Even though Tanner had already finished, his cock fully limp now, it was still quite the intimate position. They were essentially mirror-imaging each other, their pelvises just inches apart.

"That's better. Some women need physical contact to get off, but I don't. I just need to feel a connection. To feel wanted. Do you want me, Tanner?" my wife asked innocently.

"You know I do," Tanner answered softly.

"Even though I'm married? Even though I'm twice your age?" Amanda reached down to her clit and began to rub herself.

"Oh, fuck, Mrs. Long," Tanner whispered, realizing what she was doing. "Yes, even though you're married and twice my age. That just makes you hotter."

"Mmmmm," Amanda whimpered. "How long have you wanted me?"

"Since I first saw you. You've got an amazing body."

"Oh yeah? What do you like about my body?" Amanda looked at Tanner intensely, the pace of her hand increasing slightly.

"You're like the perfect MILF. Tan skin, nice boobs, great ass. When I saw you in that flag bikini, I thought I would die."

"Did you go home and jerk off to me that day?"

Tanner smiled sheepishly. "I've been jerking off to you pretty much every day this summer."

Amanda's breaths were becoming more ragged. "Oh, Tanner. I had no idea... I didn't realize I had such an effect on you. I thought you were just flirty. Did you think you'd ever actually get to fuck me?"

"I hoped so. Mr. Long told me about what you said about my abs."

Amanda tilted her head slightly at this revelation. "Did he? I specifically told him not to share that. Oh well. I guess I can't be mad at him now that I've had your cock inside me. Besides, he was right. I do think your abs are fantastic. You're so young and fit. I'd always wondered how you'd feel to the touch."

"Did you ever fantasize about me?" Tanner asked, Amanda now playing with herself at full speed.

"Sometimes." Amanda admitted. "Usually when I was alone at home... But sometimes when Mr. Long and I were making love, I pretended it was you instead... ohhhh!" Amanda's mouth dropped open slightly as a jolt of pleasure shot through her. I could tell she was getting close.

"Guess you aren't as innocent as you pretend then, huh?" Tanner asked, fascinated that these back and forths were having such an effect on her. He began to stroke her legs gently.

"No..." Amanda gasped at his touch. She was very close now. "I'm such a bad little wife... letting myself be seduced... by the lawn boy. Oh fuck!"

"Such a bad little wife," Tanner echoed, "with such a tight little pussy." I saw that his cock was starting to show signs of life again.

"Pussy just waiting for you. OH!" Amanda let her head fall backwards as her body began to stiffen, her hand maintaining its frantic rhythm on her clit. "OH FUCK!"

Amanda's body seemed to pull into itself as all her muscles fired at once, her orgasm tearing through her like lightning. Tanner watched open-mouthed as my wife spasmed around him. I wondered if he'd ever seen a woman orgasm in person; a real one, not the fake ones in porn that are heavy on noise and light on everything else.

Finally, my wife came back to herself. "Holy shit," she breathed deep, trying to regain her breath. "Tanner, that was amazing."

"I didn't even do anything really," he said, somewhat petulantly.

"You did plenty, trust me. I haven't had an orgasm like that in years," Amanda said, sitting up and giving Tanner a passionate kiss. Surprisingly, he returned it with the same intensity. It looked like he had some life left in him after all.

Amanda was surprised as well. She looked down and saw that Tanner was at half-mast again. "Oh, looks like someone might need to go for another round. I'm not used to my partner rebounding so fast."

"Hey, just because I went out quickly doesn't mean I can't jump back in." Tanner said. He sounded like he wanted another chance to prove himself.

"Mmm. I hope you're right, because I'm still fired up too. Let's see what that young body of yours can do." Before Tanner could react, she pushed him backwards, so that he was now lying flat against the bed. She quickly pulled herself over his body, straddling him.

"Oh, damn. I never took you for a cougar," Tanner said, impressed at my wife's eagerness.

"Guess you brought it out of me," Amanda replied, as she leaned down to kiss him. They kissed softly for several moments; Tanner's hands resumed their exploration of my wife's body, before settling on her ass. He fondled it appreciatively, squeezing a cheek with each hand. In response, Amanda began to rub her body against Tanner's; her breasts dragging against his firm chest and her pelvis stroking Tanner's cock that had become trapped between them.

They continued kissing and teasing each other for several moments before Tanner broke the silence. "Mrs. Long, you're so fucking hot."

"My name's Amanda," my wife said, her voice full of lust.

"Amanda... I want you so bad," Tanner said, voice cracking with desperate horniness.

Amanda moved a hand to Tanner's fully reinvigorated cock, grasping it. Then, slowly, she maneuvered her body so that its head was once again at her entrance. At last, she lowered herself slightly onto it, but only enough that his tip penetrated her, nothing more.

"You mean like this?" she asked teasingly.

Tanner tried to push his hips upwards to force more of himself inside, but Amanda rose up with him, preventing it.

"Amanda... please..." Tanner pleaded. The young teen was clearly not prepared to be trapped on the edge of sexual fulfillment like this.

"I'll give you what you want," Amanda reassured him. "But first, promise me that you'll keep this between us. No bragging to your friends. No talking about it online. And definitely no hinting to my husband. Got it? I need your word."

"I promise!" Tanner gasped, still trying desperately to push himself deeper.

"Thank you." Amanda smiled, as she finally allowed herself to sink onto Tanner's hips, taking him fully into her for the second time that morning.

"Oh, fuck!" Tanner exclaimed, his torment finally ended.

Amanda bit her lip reflexively as she adjusted to Tanner's size. "Oh, Tanner. You really do have a nice cock." She adjusted her legs underneath her to support her weight as she began to slowly move herself up and down on it.

Tanner seemed hypnotized by the sight of his rod repeatedly disappearing into my wife's pussy. She began to ride him like a seasoned cowgirl, letting her pussy work its magic on him. Despite the intensely erotic scene, Tanner was lasting much longer this round--no doubt because he'd already cum once.

After a few minutes of passionate fucking, though, Amanda's endurance finally gave out. She fell forward over Tanner, his cock still inside her.

"I'm gonna need you to finish me," Amanda said, trying to catch her breath.

"Okay," Tanner acknowledged. He pulled his feet towards his body so that his thighs were now pressed against Amanda's ass, supporting her. He began to thrust upwards against her, and soon they'd re-established their rhythm.

I watched as this teenager gave my wife everything he had... and she took it. Her boobs bounced rhythmically against his muscled chest... his strong arms wrapped around her as he thrust deeper and deeper into her womb... reaching parts of her that no man besides me had any right to reach... I saw Amanda's ecstasy grow... her ass rippling against each of Tanner's thrusts... her still-damp hair framing her face as it filled with pleasure.

It was all too much for me, and I came then and there, right on the couch. I barely noticed the mess I'd made, though, as I was still enraptured by the video.

The illicit lovers weren't far behind me. My wife came first, and I saw her melt into Tanner's arms as she was struck by her second orgasm. Feeling my wife's pussy contract around his cock must have been Tanner's breaking point, because a moment later, he thrust powerfully upwards, his head falling back, mouth open. Whatever sperm Tanner had left was sent swimming through my wife's cervix.

They lay intertwined like that for several seconds, catching their breath and basking in the afterglow.

"God damn, Amanda," Tanner whispered in awe, staring into her eyes. "That was better than I ever imagined."

"You weren't so bad yourself," Amanda said as she let herself fall backwards onto the bed, Tanner's limp cock slipping out of her. She stood and made her way to the bathroom. "I gotta go pee now, but you can rest up a minute if you need it."

Tanner gave a thumbs up and collapsed onto the bed, still recovering. After a couple of minutes, Amanda came back out, and Tanner left the bed for his chance in the bathroom. As they passed each other, Tanner caught her briefly in his arms and kissed her on the lips. Amanda smiled playfully and pushed him gently away. "C'mon, now, Tanner. I think we've had enough fun. I couldn't go another round even if I wanted to."

"I just wanted to taste your lips again," Tanner grinned back before he disappeared into the bathroom. Amanda returned to the bed and began straightening it, fixing the sheets and covers, hiding the evidence of her dalliance. By the time Tanner emerged again, it was like the bed had never been disturbed.

"Well, Tanner, as incredible as this has been, I think it's time we got you dressed and on your way," Amanda said, as she began pulling on her own clothes. Tanner watched her for a second--getting a last look at her naked body--before he nodded his agreement.

Once Amanda was fully clothed, she led Tanner back out of the room and down the stairs. They returned to the kitchen where Tanner's clothes had been discarded, and he put them back on... everything but his shirt, at least. Amanda gave one final caress across Tanner's stomach. "My lawn boy with the abs... you're gonna get me into trouble for sure."

"Does this mean you and Mr. Long are going to get divorced?" Tanner asked, a little too eagerly.

Amanda laughed. "I think it'll take more than one fling for me to get divorced."

"What if we make it two flings?"

Amanda smiled. "Are you trying to get me divorced? Or do you just want more of me?"

"Why not both?"

"You're cute, Tanner, but let's not make too much out of this. This morning was just me letting off steam that's been building for weeks. I wouldn't count on it happening again. And certainly not me divorcing Mr. Long."

"You say that now, but you also told me all summer that this would never happen at all." Tanner pointed out.

I could see Amanda shift uncomfortably. She changed the subject. "Well, I think it's time for you to get started on our lawn. I'll go ahead and pay you for it. Consider our fling a bonus for all your hard work."

Tanner grinned. "I could get used to those kinds of bonuses. But you're right, I do need to get a move on. Your lawn first, and others after that. But I'll see you next week?"

"Yes, but like I said, don't count on anything." Amanda warned.

"I won't," Tanner promised with a wink. He grabbed his water bottle--the one that started this whole fling--and made his way to the front of the house. And just like that, he was out the door, leaving my freshly fucked wife alone in the house again.

Amanda collapsed against the counter and held her head in her hands. "Holy fuck," she whispered, staring into space.

And that was the end of the encounter.

I continued watching for a bit longer, but after Tanner left, Amanda went about her day like normal, as if she hadn't just had the hottest fuck of her life with our 18-year-old neighborhood lawn boy.

As I stopped the video, my mind was reeling... partially from my earlier orgasm and partially because the full weight of what I'd done crashed onto me. My wife fucked another man... and she loved it. It was my own fault, of course. I'd started this whole thing, but now it was long past the point of being a harmless fantasy. It was my own marriage I'd been undermining. Who knew what sort of permanent damage I'd done to it?

The real kicker was that it wasn't even over yet. Tanner had two more scheduled visits, plus all the weekdays he could visit when I was at work. Despite Amanda's cautions, I suspected that she and Tanner hadn't fully finished with each other.

The question was how did I feel about that? Could I stop it? Did I want to? How much further might it still go if I didn't step in? I honestly wasn't sure--about any of it. I needed to decide fast though. The weekend would be over before I knew it, and Amanda would be alone in the house again.

I laid on the couch and pondered the mess I'd made.

Ending note: I realize this conclusion is open-ended. That is intentional. Giving a firm resolution would greatly increase the story's length, and even then, I'm not sure it would be any more satisfying. That said, I may decide in the future that I have more to say about Brian, Amanda, and Tanner. But for now, this is where I leave them.