Settling a Debate Ch. 01-04

Story Info
A Husband & Wife Settle An Age Old Debate.
8.1k words
4.44
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I reach for a towel as I exit the shower. I can see my wife laying on the bed in the other room staring at me.

"You like what you see?" I ask, holding the towel open for a moment and swinging my hips. She doesn't look very impressed though.

"You're so lucky." She replies, ignoring my question. "You don't have to deal with half of the bullshit I do!"

She had started her period yesterday and was obviously in a lot of discomfort as she laid on the bed.

"Being a man is so much easier that being a woman." She said, frustratedly. "You wouldn't be able to handle a week as a woman."

I continue to dry myself off as I approach the bed.

"I've seen you when we have sex, seems like you enjoy that pretty well." I say smiling. "You can get off a million times and it's like a whole body experience each time for you. Imagine if you could only do that once and you were done."

"You are really going to bring up sex like it's the only thing that I should consider when being a woman?" She asks, a bit of bitterness in her tone. "Periods, pregnancy, constantly having to worry about other men when I'm out and about, skincare routines, makeup, hair.... Should I continue?!"

"I'm sorry baby." I say, leaning in to kiss her on the forehead. "If I could take away all of the pain and worries for you, I would in a heartbeat."

She calms down a little before continuing.

"I appreciate it, but can you finally see how it's harder to be a woman?" She asks.

"Well...I think it's just different kinds of hard. I have to worry about taking care of the money, going to work everyday, making sure everything gets paid for, taking care of the house, the size of my dick..."

"Wait what?!" She interrupts. "The size of your dick?! Why are you worried about that?"

"Every guy is self conscious about it, we can't help it." I reply. "Unless you just have a massive dick, which I don't, so yes I worry about it."

"That's the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard!" She says angrily. "Why would that matter? You obviously know how to make me feel good."

"Yes, but I have seen and heard you when we use bigger toys." I reply. "You are always way more vocal and you get off so much quicker."

Her face turns blood red as she blushes. She turns her head so she doesn't have to look in my eyes.

"Well, it's a different kind of pleasure..." she says softly. "Both are amazing but sometimes I want a little more."

"See!" I say back.

"Still, that doesn't mean that it's harder for men. Women have a much harder time." She says, looking back at me sternly.

"Whatever you say babe." I laugh. "I need to get ready for work though."

I give her a few kisses and get ready to head out.

Work goes by as usual. Constantly running around, answering questions and calls. Before I know it, I am packing up to head back home.

When I get home, the kids are running around outside and I can see my wife sitting in a chair, looking intently at her phone.

"Hey baby!" I say, greeting her with a kiss. "How was your day?"

"Well other than the kids coloring on the walls, spilling juice all over the counter, and biting each other, wonderful!" She replies. I can feel the sarcasm in her voice. "I just once want a week or two of a break from this everyday."

She leans back in the chair and closes her eyes.

"I'm sorry, if I could switch places with you, I would." I tell her, hugging her around the neck.

"About that..." she starts, "have you seen the news at all today?"

"I haven't had a chance to look. I was running around like crazy at work today." I reply. "Why, what's up?"

She opens her phone and flips to an article on Apple News. The headline reads: "New Drug Developed to Re-Write DNA."

"Cool, what's it all about?" I ask. It's definitely enough to peak my interest.

"Well I was reading through it and they were able to re-write someone's DNA to change the X and Y chromosomes. Basically, they were able to change someone's gender." She starts. "And over about a week period, the persons body completely reworked itself into the opposite sex."

"What the fuck? That can't be real." I say. "That's some sci-fi shit."

"Oh it's real, they show the test subjects progression throughout the week, look." She says, handing me her phone.

I watch the video and see an average looking man talking on the video.

"This is day one on the treatment" he says, standing up and placing his body in the frame so that you can see it all. He's wearing a tight suit that resembles a leotard. It is cut at the biceps and a few inches above his knee.

He starts to rotate 90 degrees to show every angle of his body. I can plainly see the outline of his package from the side. The video cuts back to original position and I see his face again.

"This is day two on the treatment" he says. This time I can see that his face is a bit softer than the last clip. His jawline has rounded off slightly and his eyebrows seem a little more thin.

He stands up and rotates again, this time he measures himself at the end.

"5'11" he says with a surprise. "I was 6'1" when I began the treatments, it's working quickly."

It cuts back to the beginning and this time I see him with hair that is down past his ears. When he has started, his hair was fairly short. This is definitely a few inches longer.

"This is day three on the treatment" he starts. "As you can tell, some things are changing pretty rapidly." He pulls at his hair, twisting it in his fingers. I had not paid much attention to his hands before but they almost looked like full feminine hands now. Soft and thin fingers with longer finger nails.

"This isn't the only thing though." He states, standing up. To my astonishment, his body shape has changed dramatically. "I measured myself earlier and I am down to 5'9" now. Also, my hips and thighs have gained considerable mass."

He turns to the side and I can see the his ass is sticking out much further than the previous day. I also notice that his dick is much smaller than at the start.

"This is insane!" I say, turning to my wife.

"Keep watching, it gets better." She replies.

It cuts back to his face again and now his hair is down to his chin. It's almost like a bob haircut.

"This is day four on the treatment" he says, his voice seemingly pitching up higher on a couple of the words.

"More changes are happening quickly." He says, his voice changing octave pretty easily this time.

"The most obvious is my hair and voice. However, something else quickly caught my attention when I woke up this morning."

He steps back from the camera to reveal the very obvious. His nipples were jetting out of the suit and I could tell small breasts were forming under them.

Another thing catches my eye as well. His lips are much bigger than before. They look just like women's lips, soft and pillowy.

As "he" (I'm not sure if I should call him that anymore) turns to the side, I notice again that "his" body has changed even further. Long slender, arms compliment "his" now smaller hands as "he" rests them on "his" hips and rotates.

"I don't feel like a man anymore, at least not entirely." They say, looking back at the camera after completing the full spin for the camera. "I'm down to 5'8" and I have lost almost 30lbs. I was 210 when I began this transition and I'm down to 183 now."

It cuts back to the start position again and I am greeted with the face of a woman.

"This is day five on the treatment." She says, her voice now completely feminine. "Big changes last night..." she says shyly.

She stands up to reveal her body. This time she has chosen to change her outfit to a tank top and boy cut panties to better suit her.

My mouth opens involuntarily as I see the full impact of the changes.

"Everything is way more sensitive now. My hair, my skin, and especially these." She says, gently giving her now larger breasts. "This is so crazy, I'm actually about to be a full woman."

She turns sideways and I can see just the faintest outline of her minuscule dick now.

"I no longer have testicles. Sometime last night they must have gone back inside of me." She says. "And my dick is no longer than an inch now, even when it's hard. I started with a nearly seven inch cock, now it's about to be gone."

Her hair is now down past her shoulders and her face has no masculine features left.

"I also measured myself again and I'm down to 5'6". I'm not sure how much further I will go, but I'm excited to see!" She says with a smile on her face. Even her teeth seem to be smaller.

"This is the craziest part." My wife says looking up at me.

"This is day six on the treatment." I hear faintly as I am looking at my wife. I turn back to the phone to see what is undoubtably a complete woman.

"Something major happened last night..." she begins, blushing. "I'm no longer a man."

This time she stands up and she is still wearing a tank top but now she has a thong on instead of boy cut panties.

"I woke up and felt an emptiness between my legs. When I reached down, I was greeted with a warm wetness." She says, still blushing.

I can't see any sign of a penis anymore and there isn't a trace of hair on her body.

"I'm completely female. Not just my body but I can feel it in my mind now." She says. "I know it's strange but this feels like this has always been my body."

I turn back to my wife. "This has to be fake. I'm sure they just edited a video to make it look real."

"Real or not, look at the rest of the article." She says, pointing back at her phone.

Past the video it reads: We are looking for couples to test the treatment on. We would place you in a resort to experience the changes together over a three week period. One week as you transition, a full week as the opposite sex, and the last week to transition back to your original bodies. Compensation will be provided along with the trip. Each couple will receive $50,000 for allowing us to test the treatment. If you are interested please call 1-877-647-1098.

"Wow, they seem pretty desperate." I say laughing. "50k and a resort trip for 3 weeks!"

I look back at my wife who doesn't seem to be laughing with me.

"We could use the money and the getaway" she says. "Plus, this is exactly what we were talking about this morning. We can final settle the debate of who has it harder."

"Are you serious?" I say. "You really want to do this?"

"Why not? It may be fun." She says.

"Fun?! We don't know how this shit works or if it even does!" I respond back. "And who is going to watch the kids for that long?"

"I talked to our parents, they agreed that it was good money and that we could use it, they said they could cover it." She replies, pulling me down for a kiss. "Don't you want to see what it's like on the other side?"

"We are really doing this?" I ask.

"I called the number earlier and reserved our spot, you just need to fill out the paperwork." She says smiling.

She swiped and presses on her phone until she pulls up the paperwork and hands it to me.

"I already filled out my portion so just scroll past it to yours." She says, turning her attention back to the kids.

Holding the phone I see that she has built her profile. It starts by asking the normal questions: First Name, Last Name, Phone, Email, etc.

I scroll past it and see a "body" section.

My wife has already put in her specifications:

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 225

Bust: 42"

Waist: 34"

Hips: 48"

Bra Size: 38E

Shoe Size: 9

Hand Size (thumb to pinky): 8"

Ring size: 7

Then it continued to my portion.

I filled out the basic info until I got to the "body" section. Mine was a little different than hers.

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 180

Chest: 34"

Waist: 32"

Hips: 34"

Penis Size (soft): 2in

Penis Size (erect): 4.5in

Shoe Size: 11

Hand Size (thumb to pinky): 9"

Ring Size: 10

I was a little ashamed to have to put those numbers down but I understand that they need to know.

After I went through the consent form, I signed off and it gave a congratulatory telling us that we would hear back in a couple days for travel instructions.

"Alright, I guess we are going through with this." I say.

"I'm excited!" She says back, clapping her hands and smiling up at me. "A few weeks away with just you is going to be amazing!"

"Well, I won't exactly be myself babe..." I reply. "And you won't be yourself..."

"Oh don't be such a scaredy cat! You're acting like a woman already!" She laughs.

"Whatever, at least we will be able to pay off all our debt. That's worth it in itself." I say.

"Hey baby, why don't you let me worry about the money from now on." She says. "After all, that's what a man is "supposed" to worry about right?"

I can feel the sarcastic tone in her voice. She's already trying to push my buttons.

"Fine! Go ahead, see how you like it when you have to pay all the bills and remember all of them!" I snap back at her, acting annoyed.

"Let's just wait for our next instructions." She says. "Go play with our kids before we are gone for awhile."

I laugh at her and run off to play with the kids. I can't stop thinking about what's to come though...

Chapter 2

"Babe! It's here!"

I can hear my wife yelling from the kitchen. I walk in to see her intently reading on her phone.

"We leave tomorrow! We are going to the Caribbean! It's a brand new resort right on the water!" She says excitedly.

She turns her phone to me and shows me the pictures of the resort.

"We will be staying in a private bungalow that is actually out on the water!" She yells, giving me a big kiss. "I can't wait!"

I wrapped my arms around her and gave her ass a hard squeeze.

"I can't wait either baby, I'm actually looking forward to it now." I tell her, kissing her deeply again. "We better make the most of the next couple of night while we still have these bodies." I say, running my hand from her ass to her crotch.

"Mmmmmm...." She moans. "I think you read my mind baby."

She pushes back into me and kisses me hard. I like this aggression in her, it's always been a turn on for me when she gets this way.

"Come straight to bed after you get the kids to sleep. I'll be waiting for you." She whispers in my ear. I feel my cock spring to life and immediately start to get hard.

I head upstairs to get the kids to sleep, reading each a book while she gets ready in our room.

Once the kids are asleep, I head to our room. She's laying under the covers looking at her phone when I walk in. I take off everything except my underwear and crawl into bed behind her.

I place my hand on her and can feel that she is completely naked. As I run my hand up and down her body, I can see what she has pulled up on her phone. She's watching porn, a man and a woman. He is fucking her from behind with his very large cock and she is screaming out in pleasure.

She quickly turns it off and rolls over to face me, blushing slightly.

"I want you to fuck me hard." She says, grabbing ahold of my rock hard cock through my underwear. "Just take me, do whatever you want to me..."

"Put your ass in the air..." I whisper to her, leaning in and biting her neck.

She quickly shifts and gets on all fours like she is told, sticking her big, beautiful ass up. I get up behind her and pull my underwear off. She helps guide my cock into her wet pussy.

"Fuck yes baby..." she moans when I finally enter her. "Now take me...I'm all yours..."

I don't hesitate and begin to fuck her hard. Grabbing ahold of her hips and pushing myself into her as deep as I can.

"More baby...deeper..." she moans, reaching her hands behind her and spreading her ass apart. "I want more..."

I start to pick up the pace, smacking and grabbing her ass hard. She reaches back for her phone and pulls the video back up. I can see him continuing to pound the girl hard in the video and I try to match what he is doing.

"God yes baby..." she says. "Keep going...don't stop..."

She holds the phone in one and reaches under the pillow with the other. She pulls out a large cock sleeve.

"Put this on and keep fucking me..." she says, handing it back to me. "I want it all..."

I slip it on, it adds a lot of girth and about three inches of length. It looks like it's about the same size as the guy's in the video she's watching.

I start to press it back into her and she moans even louder.

"HOOOOOLLLLLYYYY SHIT..."

I finally get it all the way in and start to fuck her hard, mimicking the guy in the video.

"Yes... yes... yesssss..." she moans. "Im almost there baby...don't stop..."

I pick up the pace and grab ahold of her hips again, pulling her into me so she gets every inch of it.

"Fucckkkk yessss!!!" She screams, her whole body shaking as a massive orgasm hits her.

I slowly pull it out and she flops down on the bed.

"Your turn baby..." she pants, out of breath. "I want to watch you..."

I pull off the sleeve and start to stroke my cock quickly.

"Cum for me baby..." she says. "I want to see it pouring out of you..."

It doesn't take long before I am erupting all over myself. Shot after shot of cum spilling out onto my hand and stomach.

"Goooood boy..." she moans. "Feel better now?"

"Of course..." I say, trying to catch my breath. "Not bad for the last time before we leave."

"Are you ready to feel it from my end?" She asks, placing her hand on her pussy and starting to rub it. "You want to be fucked like that?"

"I guess I don't have a choice." I laugh, leaning in to kiss her. "But I think it may take you some time to figure out how to do it like that."

"Oh is that a challenge?" She asks playfully. "Let's make a bet. I bet I will get you off three or more times before you get me off when we change."

"Deal." I respond quickly. "You won't be able to contain yourself when you are a man. Not a chance."

I kiss her on the forehead before getting up to clean myself off. I find a towel and wipe up all of my cum. When I come back to the bed, I find my wife laying sideways, already fast asleep.

"This is going to be an easy bet" I think to myself. I curl up behind her and hold her. "This is the last time I will be holding her like this."

I wake up to the sound of my wife hurriedly packing in the morning.

"Good you're up." She says. "I need you to pack. No clothes though, they said they will provide them based on our specifications."

"What time is it?" I yawn back at her.

"Seven. Our plane leaves at ten so get your butt up and get going!" She says demandingly.

"Yes mam" I say, throwing the covers off and getting out of bed.

I get dressed quickly and fix my hair. Then I throw together the few things I need for the trip and before I know it we are at the airport.

"Hurry! We need to get to gate 34A!" My wife says, snapping me out of a trance.

"Yea, sorry, let's go!" I reply, taking the carry on bags we have and walking quickly along side her.

We get to the gate just in time for boarding.

"Thank god, we almost missed it..." she says, breathing heavily. "That would have been a bad way to lose out on 50k. We need that to pay off the credit cards. After we do, we should be able to have around 27k left."

"Wow, you really are the one worrying about the money now huh?" I say surprised. "How does that feel, stressed out?"

"Not at all!" She says back. "I like the idea of taking control of it."

"Whatever you say babe." I say back with a slight smile.

We get to our seats and put away our carry ons in the storage bins above our heads. My heart drops as I quickly snap back to reality and realize what's about to happen.

"We are really about to be husband and wife but this time I will be the wife and you will be my husband." I say, grabbing ahold of her hand and pull her in for a quick kiss.

"Yes, and I will take care of you baby, don't worry." She says back, squeezing my hand.