Settling a Debate Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long is the flight again?" I ask.

"4 hours. So go ahead and take a nap if you want, I have a feeling we may need our energy." She responds, kissing me on the cheek.

I shut my eyes and lay back, thinking about the three weeks that lie ahead.

Chapter 3

*Dong*

"Please stay seated until we clear you"

I awoke to the muffled sound of the flight attendant over the intercom.

"We're here already?" I said groggily. "I was out for the whole trip?"

"Yeaaaa... and you were snoring pretty bad babe." She said laughing.

"What?! And you didn't wake me up?!" I replied, a little embarrassed.

"Well like I said before we took off, you need your energy." She said, again chuckling to herself.

*Dong*

"You may now remove your seatbelts and get your belongs from the overhead bins."

"Finally!" My wife says. "Let's go babe, I want to get checked in! It's already 4:30 and we are supposed to get the treatment started at 6!"

We grab our few belongings from the bins and head towards the exit. When we get out front of the airport, we see a black suv waiting outside. A man is holding a sign that has our names written on it.

"Hello!" My wife shouts out. "We are the Smith's!"

"Welcome!" The man replies. "Please." He opens the door to the suv and gestures for us to get in.

The drive is not long and we arrive at the resort by 5.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Smith! Let's get you checked in!" The receptionist says joyfully. "You will be in bungalow four. Follow the signs to your right and make sure you are back here by a quarter to six at the latest."

"Great! Thank you so much!" My wife says, matching the same joyful tone as the receptionist.

She takes the key and we make our way to our bungalow to drop off our stuff.

When we arrive at the bungalow, my wife opens the door and we see just how beautiful it is.

"Holy shit..." I say. "This is amazing."

The ceiling is high and comes to a point. Meticulously crafted wood beams are exposed and long white curtains fall from them to frame the massive bed in the middle of the room. Looking out from the foot of the bed there is an opening that is overlooking the crystal clear ocean. I can feel the salty breeze blow in as we unload our things onto the bamboo bench at the end of the bed.

"I've never been somewhere this nice." I tell my wife. "Look at the outdoor shower!"

Through another doorway I can see sunlight hitting the floor of a makeshift stone floor. Large palm leaves are spilling over the top, framing the shower so others wouldn't be able to see from outside. The large shower head jets out from wall and hangs over the center of shower.

"I loooooovvveeee rainfall showers!" My wife says. "We are going to have fun in there..."

She grabs my cheeks with both her hands and pulls me in for a long kiss. "I love you so much, no matter how much we change this trip. You know that right?"

"Of course. I love you more than anything and nothing will change that." I reply, pulling her in and giving her a quick kiss on the forehead.

"We should both use the bathroom and get going." She says. "We don't want to be late!"

After she uses the restroom, I walk in and put the seat up. Pulling my dick out I start to relieve myself.

"I wonder how long I will be able to stand to do this after toward." I think to myself. Based on the video I watched of the first test subject, it would take a few days for that to happen.

I finish up and we head back up to the lobby.

"Welcome back! They are waiting for you in the meeting room to your left." The receptionist states, pointing towards an open door.

We walk into the room and are greeted by what looks to be a nurse.

"Mr. and Mrs. Smith! We are so glad that you are here. Have a seat and the doctor will be with you shortly." The nurse says. "Please fill out these forms in the meantime, there is one for each of you."

She hands us the forms, one says Mr. Smith and the other says Mrs. Smith.

We sit down and get to work filling out the forms. They ask for all the basic info again at the top of the form: First name, last name, phone number, etc. The second half of the form is a little different.

The first question they ask after the basic info is: Preferred Female Name?

I think for a moment, this is a big decision as I will be using it for the majority of the trip. "What name have I always liked...?" I think to myself.

The name Anna sticks in my head. It's short and I like the way it sounds. I write it down and move on to the next question.

What ring do you like the best?

There was a few pictures to choose from, all of them were thin, feminine wedding bands. I chose the rose gold band with small diamonds throughout because I liked the color.

"I wonder if this is the ring I will get to wear when we are complete changed?" I think to myself. "Where is the engagement ring though?"

I finish up the questions, some pertaining to my favorite clothing styles, my favorite color, and a few others that had to do with my personality.

I looked over and could see that my wife had finished up as well.

"What did you put down?" I asked, curious as to what name and other things she had chosen.

"It's for me to know and you to find out." She teased back. "It will make it more fun!"

"Whatever you say babe." I reply.

We hand the forms back to the nurse and she leads us to a room with two long lounge chairs.

"Wait here, the doctor will be in shortly." The nurse says, closing the door behind her.

"Well, are you ready to run? This is your last chance." My wife says, taking a seat in one of the chairs.

"No babe, I'm here for it all." I tell her, sitting down in the other chair and holding her hand.

The doctor walks in and has two syringes in his hand, one blue and one pink.

"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Smith! Are you both ready to get started?" He asks excitedly. "We are so glad you decided to help us with this research!"

"We're as ready as we ever will be." I tell him laughing. "Would you ever truly be ready to switch bodies and genders?"

"I suppose you make a good point!" He laughs back. "Who wants to go first?"

"I will." I tell him. "I guess I should get used to the whole "ladies first" saying."

He walks over to me and get the pink syringe ready. Twisting on the needle point end and giving it a flick to make sure it's secure. He takes his hand to find a vein in my arm, poking around until he finds a good one. He pulls out an alcohol wipe and wipes down the inside of my elbow.

"Now relax Mr. Smith." He says calmly. "After this, I will have a new name to call you when I see you next."

Hearing him say that suddenly made it very real and I could feel anxiousness overcome me.

"Ouch!" I say quickly.

It was too late to go back now as I watched the liquid drain out of the syringe and into my arm.

"All done! Now just relax here for the next fifteen minutes so we can monitor you for any allergic reaction." He says. "Now it's your turn Mrs. Smith!"

He turns to her, I watch as he prepares her arm and finally injects the blue syringe into her.

"You two are all set! We will be monitoring you throughout your stay here so you will need to check in here every morning at ten." He says smiling. "Other than that, sit tight for a little while and we will come back to get you, press the button on your chair if you feel any shortness of breath or lightheadedness."

The doctor leaves the room and I turn towards my wife, our eyes meeting.

"I love you." I tell her.

"I love you too. Don't worry, everything will be alright and we will be 50k richer in a few weeks!" She responds back, reassuring me that what we are doing is a good thing.

Fifteen minutes pass as we flip through our phones. I'm checking sports scores and she is watching TikTok.

The door opens and the nurse walks back in.

"Alright, you guys are ready to go! We will see you in the morning!" She says.

We follow her back out and head back to our bungalow for the night.

When we arrive, there is a full meal prepared for both of us at the table with a note.

"Enjoy!" Is all that reads on the card.

"I'm starving!" My wife says. "It's like they read my mind!"

The dinner consisted of steak, potatoes, salad, and ice cream for desert. We quickly devoured the food, hungry from the travel and days events thus far.

"I'm going to get showered off now." I say. "Care to join me?"

"Sounds amazing baby." My wife replies, starting to pull her clothes off as we walk towards the outdoor shower.

The water feels amazing on my skin. For some reason, it feels like my skin is already softer but it must be my mind playing tricks on me, there is no way it would be happening this quickly.

We take turns washing each others bodies. I pay extra attention to her breasts and ass, I know that soon they won't be the same.

"I want to get off." My wife says plainly. "Use your tongue."

I love the assertive tone she used. I would do absolutely anything she asked of me.

I kiss her neck and start to move down her body. Water is running into my mouth each time I open it for a new kiss or lick on her.

Finally, I reach my destination. I start slowly, working my tongue around her folds. I want to savor this moment before her sex begins to change.

"Quit teasing me...stick your tongue inside me...now..." she moans.

I feel her hand on the back of my head as she guides my mouth where she wants it.

"Fuck me with your tongue..." she says, looking down at me.

I start to stick my tongue out and into her, making sure to go as deep as I can. I pull it back out and push it back in more quickly, picking up my pace as I hear her moan loudly.

"Yes baby, just like that...fuck me..." she says in between breaths.

I love to know that I am making her feel good. It's almost better than getting off myself.

I feel her hand on the back of my head start to apply more pressure, forcing my face into her pussy hard. It doesn't take much longer before I can feel her legs start to shake and she is crying out.

"God yessss...fuck baby..." she moans. "I needed that..."

I come back up for air and give her a kiss.

"Can't wait till it's my turn for that..." I whisper in her ear.

"I can't wait to see how it feels as a man." She says. "Did you think you were off the hook for that?"

"Uhhh we will see about that..." I say. "I'm not so sure I will be ready for that."

"We will see how you feel about it when you are completely a woman." She says. "You may come around to the idea..."

We finish up our shower and get ready for bed. I put on some underwear and she puts on a large T-shirt with a pair of panties.

"I'm not sure I can go to sleep!" She says. "I wonder what I will look like in the morning!"

"Nothing is going to change that quickly on the first day." I say back. "You probably won't even notice much of a difference."

"I guess we will find out!" She says smiling. "Good night baby, I love you."

She leans over in bed and gives me a kiss.

"Night babe, love you too." I say.

I rollover and hold her from behind, closing my eyes and envisioning what tomorrow may bring.

Chapter 4

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

The sound of the alarm jolts me awake. I rollover to turn it off, stretching out in the bed after I do.

"Good morning..." my wife says groggily.

"Good morning baby." I reply, leaning in to kiss her.

She gets up and walks over to the restroom to use the bathroom. I notice ever so slightly that her underwear appear to be a little looser on her.

I hear her flush the toilet and start to brush her teeth. I get out of bed to take my turn using the toilet. I pull up the toilet seat and start to pee. Looking down I notice that the hair on my stomach seems thinner and softer.

I finish up and head over to the sink next to my wife to wash my hands. When I reach the sink I look into the mirror and then turn towards my wife.

"Holy shit!" I say surprised. I am looking directly into my wife's eyes now.

"We are the same height!" She says. "What else has changed?!"

We examine our bodies to see if anything else appears different.

"My ass is definitely smaller" my wife says, grabbing it. "And my rings feel really tight on my fingers."

I look down at my own fingers and can see that my ring is halfway down my finger.

"Shit, I almost lost mine. I think we should take them off before I lose mine and you hurt yourself." I say.

We both take our rings off, she has to work a little harder to get hers off but eventually the come free.

"We need to get ready to head up to do our check in." She says.

Suddenly there is a knock at the door.

"I wonder who that is." I say, making my way out of the bathroom and over to the door.

I open the door to see a man holding a pile of clothes.

"Here are your clothes for the day sir." He says, handing me the clothes.

"Thanks." I reply, taking the clothes from him. "Will you be bringing us clothes everyday?"

"Yes sir, each day they will select a new outfit for you both." He responds. "Can I get you anything else?"

"We are good for now, thanks!" I say.

The clothes are labeled with our names. Mine include a set of tan shorts with a salmon colored v-neck and a pair of brown flip flops. The underwear I am given are shorter than what I normally wear but are light gray briefs.

My wife has a matching set of light gray panties and sports bra. She also has a blue tank top and a floral patterned skirt to match. Her shoes are a pair of white flip flops.

"I wonder how they know our sizes?" She asks after seeing her clothes. "My underwear and skirt are a size smaller than I normally would wear."

"I'm not sure, maybe they have a way to calculate it based on our original height and weight we sent in." I reply.

We quickly put the clothes on, the fit perfectly. She looks amazing in her outfit. Even though she lost some of her ass, it's still big and perfectly shaped.

"You look great babe." I tell her.

"You too baby, I love that color on you." She says, motioning to your shirt. "You should wear it more often at home."

For some reason, it makes me blush hearing her compliment me like that. I wonder if it's part of the change mentally but I loved hearing her say it.

"Alright, let's head up there." She says, breaking me from the daze I was in.

She takes my hand into hers, leading me out of the door and towards the resort lobby. I can feel the change in her hands as we walk, the are slightly larger and a little more rough than before.

When we reach the lobby, they send us to the same room that we were in yesterday.

The nurse takes my wife out of the room to get some measurements from her. When she returns, she calls me to go out with her.

"Ok Mr. Smith, you're up!" She says with a smile. I pass by my wife and give her a quick kiss before walking down the hall.

"Please stand on the scale for me." The nurse says. "Then we will get your height."

I stand on the scale and watch for the readout.

"174." She says. "Congratulations you've lost 6 pounds!"

"Wow, really? That much over night?" I ask.

"It different for each person but that's about the average for your original size." She answers.

I step down and move over to the measuring stick that is against the wall.

"Put your feet together and stand up straight." She says.

I stretch myself out as far as I can against the wall.

"5'9" and a half" she says. "You're down an inch and a half!"

I can't help but wonder what my wife's measurements were...

"Let me see your hand Mr. Smith." She says, holding a ruler in her hand.

I hold my hand out, she stretches my thumb and pinky out as far as they will go.

"Looks like it's.... eight and three quarters." She says. "Right on track with our projections!"

We head back to the room, I can see my wife laying back in the chairs when we arrive.

"The doctor will be in to complete the measurements in a moment." The nurse says before closing the door.

"What were your measurements?!" I ask my wife as soon as the door closes.

"My height was 5'9" and three quarters." She starts. "My weight was down to 217 and my hand size was up to 8 and a quarter. What about yours?"

"Oh my god, you are actually taller than me already! My height was 5'9" and a half!" I say. "My weight was 174 and my hand size was down to 8 and three quarters."

"No way!" My wife responds. "I'll probably have bigger hands than you tomorrow too then!"

"This is freaky..." I say softly.

"I feel like I have more energy today than normal too!" My wife says. "I woke up this morning and I didn't feel nearly as tired as I normally do!"

There's a knock at the door and the doctor walks in.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Smith! I'm sure you two have discussed the changes that have already occurred." He says.

We turn towards each other and smile.

"Yea, it's pretty crazy." My wife replies. "What else are you looking to measure today? I'm really curious now!"

"Well I will start with you then Mrs. Smith." The doctor begins. "Take everything off besides your bra and underwear."

My wife does as she is told and removes her tank top and skirt.

"I'm going to measure your chest, waist, and hips. Lift your arms up please." He says.

She lifts her arms up into a "T" position and the doctor places measuring tape around her breasts.

"41 inches." He says. Taking it down to her waist. "35 inches." Finally, he wraps it around her hips and ass. "And 46 inches."

"Wow, so I definitely did lose some of my ass. Sorry baby." My wife says, looking back at me.

"Ok now it's Mr. Smith's turn." The doctor says.

I stand up and remove my clothes down to my underwear. As I stick my arms out he wraps the tape around my chest.

"35 inches." He says, writing it down. He moves down to my waist. "32 inches." Lastly, he places it around my hips. "35 inches. Very good, right on track."

"Now Mr. Smith please remove your underwear." He says calmly.

"O..Ok.." I reply shyly, removing my underwear to reveal my penis.

"Let me see here." He says, grabbing my soft dick and holding the tape measurer to it.

"One and a half inches soft." He mutters to himself, writing it down.

"Now I want you to go to the restroom. You need to get fully erect. Once you are, step out of the restroom and I will measure you." He says.

I go into the restroom within the room. There are porno magazines with naked women strewn about and an iPad that is opened to PornHub.

I grab the tablet and select a video that shows a man with a large cock fucking a woman from behind. I start to watch and it doesn't take long before my dick starts to get hard. Closing my eyes I envision the last time I had sex with my wife. She was watching a video similar to this while I was fucking her from behind.

I open my eyes to see that my cock is rock hard. However, it looks a lot smaller.

I open the door and walk out of the restroom. My face is beat red in embarrassment at the size of my penis.

"Great! Let me take a look." The doctor says, reaching out and placing the tape measurer along the top of my cock. "Three and a half inches."

I can't believe I didn't notice it earlier. I guess I was just too focused on the other obvious changes that had occurred.

"Ok, that's all I need from you two for today. We will see you again tomorrow to do the same! Enjoy the resort!" He says grinning.

"Thanks!" My wife says quickly.

We get our clothes back on and make our way out of the room.

"What do you want to do now?" My wife asks. "Should we go to the beach?"

"Whatever you think babe." I respond. My mind is still caught up on what had just happened.

"Let's go to the beach! I want to lay out for awhile and read." She says.

When we get back to the bungalow, bathing suits had been left for us.

"Sweet!" My wife says excitedly. "It's like they know exactly what I'm thinking!"