Seven Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg's unpracticed hands struggled with the snap on Kendra's shorts, but he got it free on the third try, and she lifted her hips so he could slide them off. The last obstacle between him and her vagina was a red silk thong that she was happy to remove for him tossing it aside. Her pussy was a neatly trimmed valley of dark, black hair with thick labia that glistened as if covered with early morning dew. His fingers slipped through the tangle of curly pubic hair to tease the entrance to her love hole.

Kendra started to kiss him harder, with a growing desire and urgent need. He toyed with her slit running his fingers up and down feeling the slick juice that poured out covering them. When he found the hard pea of her clitoris things got really interesting.

"AH! FUCK!" cried Kendra loudly.

"Too hard?" asked Greg.

"God No! Don't stop!"

He rubbed in circles around and around, and Kendra's body reacted like it was being hit with a series of electric shocks jerking and gasping. Greg covered her lips with his, and she grabbed his head kissing him frantically, moaning into his mouth while her hips began to move upward humping his hand.

"Dammit! Greg! Fuck that feels so good!" she cried before burying her flailing tongue down his throat.

He was barely able to break free moving his head quickly downward to cover her breasts again with quick, loving kisses, worshiping the body he had only ever known from afar. The smell of her aroused pussy drew him in like a sirens call, and he lapped at it with his tongue sending Kendra into a whole new series of spasms while she whimpered and grunted. The hairs of her Venus mound tickled his nose as he feasted on her trembling pink flesh. She slid her hands into the hair on the back of his head pushing his mouth harder to her clit even while she pumped her hips grinding his tongue onto it.

"Uh! OH! Fuck...Fuck...Greg...Greg...Ah! Shit, you're going to lick me right into a...FUCKKKKK!" screamed Kendra.

Her body stiffened, and she creamed his face with several hard orgasms her pussy pouring with juice.

Kendra lay afterward panting and short of breath, smiling at Greg's happy looking face when it popped up like a jack-in-the-box from between her legs.

"I'm guessing I was doing it right?"

"I'll show you how to do it right!" she shot back.

She pulled him on top of her then rolled him onto his back straddling his impossibly thick penis. It made her tingle as she slid her soaking wet labia up and down its length while looking deep into Greg's eyes.

"You've wanted this for a long time haven't you?"

"Yes," he admitted barely able to contain his rising excitement.

"Say it...Tell me you want me, Greg."

"I want you, Kendra. I've always wanted you from the first time I saw you."

"Do you want to be inside me?"

"Please..." he begged.

She moved faster rubbing her slick juice all over his pulsing cock.

"You want to fuck me? Want to fuck me, Greg?"

"Yes! Yes! Please, Kendra!"

She smiled at his distress, but she was through teasing him, and frankly, she wanted him inside her at least as bad as he wanted to be there.

His cock was as hard as steel in her grip. The head touched the outside of her pussy, and she let her weight drop downward feeling it pierce the pink walls. Her head fell back, and she groaned biting her lip as the thick shaft pushed its way deeper inside, stretching her like never before.

"Ah...Fuck...Ah! God Dammit!...Uh...UH! Fuck!" she whimpered under her breath.

"Am I hurting you?" asked Greg with concern.

"No! I mean...Yes...but it's o.k. Just...let me take it slow...AH FUCK! You are so fucking big! Ah! O.K...Oh! OH! Shit...shit..."

The head probed even deeper, the shaft spreading her pussy like the biblical Red Sea, but she kept at it, working it, letting it fill her until it seemed as if her pussy would rupture from all the hot dick inside her, but at the same time it felt so good.

"Jesus! Greg!" moaned Kendra staring at him with wide eyes, "Never felt so fucked in my life! Ah! God! So freaking big!"

She started to move, slowly at first, but with growing confidence as her body adjusted to his tremendous girth. Greg reached up to squeeze her sweet breasts in his hands loving the feel of her thick nipples rubbing on his palms as they bounced with each thrust of her hips.

"Greg! Baby! You have no idea how good this feels! Ah! God, I love to fuck you!" she screamed.

The feeling of his shaft pressing on her clitoris was sending a shock of pleasure every time she moved making the urge to cum grow again inside her.

Kendra fought to hold it back, too delay the inevitable and let Greg reach his peak with her, but the pressure continued to build, She squirmed atop his towering pole, grabbing his thighs tightly in her hands, trying to make it last just a little longer.

"OH! Greg! I'm trying...to...wait..for you...Ah! FUCK! I...can't...too much...it's just too much...ah...AH...FUCK! GREGGGGGGG!"

Her whole body shook with one hard spasm after another while the sensations of a second round of orgasms rolled through her leaving her breathless. Greg pulled her body to him kissing her passionately while taking charge, returning to the superior position with a hard roll to his right. He came up on top desperate and needy, driving his penis into Kendra's pussy with abandon while she spread her legs wide. She rubbed at his back egging him on.

"Give it to me! Every hard fucking inch! Make me take it! Make me take it, Greg! Fuck me! Fuck me! I want to feel you cum! Cum inside me!"

His eyes grew frantic, he gasped, arched his back and let loose with a deep cry emptying his lungs and his balls at the same time. Kendra felt the rush inside her, an explosion of spunk so heavy there seemed no way she could contain it all. It filled her to bursting with his semen in hot, jerking, spurts from his cock. They quickly fell back together with Greg laying his head next to her cheek kissing the soft skin.

"Oh! My God! Kendra...that was...fuck, I have no idea what that was, but it was amazing."

She laughed bringing his mouth back to hers for a loving kiss.

The cool air of the evening quickly dried the sweat on their bodies as they cuddled together afterward looking up at the sky. Greg gently nuzzled the top of Kendra's head drinking in the sweet smell of her hair and squeezing her body tighter to him.

"You're so beautiful, Kendra," he whispered.

"Prettier than all this?" she whispered back indicating the incandescent sky that lay above them.

"You are to me," he replied, and she snuggled even tighter kissing his neck.

"Are you cold?" he asked.

"No, Sweetie, you're plenty warm."

"I was just asking because I have an extra blanket in the car."

"We already have an extra blanket," she replied nodding at the sky.

"Mars is getting higher."

"Do we still have time?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Good..." she said softly, and she started to kiss his chest before pulling him on top of her again.

Greg sighed, feeling happier than he ever had in his young life, as he joined his body to Kendra's under a blanket of stars.