Seven Minutes in Devin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so big that I'm fucking myself, I thought, moaning as I felt my ass jerk and throb around my dick. Now naked, Duke moved between my legs and crouched back down. He watched my stuffed hole, amused, as the jerking of my ass made my cock throb while the throbbing in my ass made my dick jerk.

I'm going to cum in my own ass, I realized; it was inevitable. I felt something hot press against where my own dick and my asshole met and gasped.

"Here, let me help you out," he said, pushing forward.

"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeee!" I growled, deep, primal, as he slid his cock into my ass alongside my own. I felt my ass get so full, two penises inside it—one of them my own—and at the same time I felt his cock rubbing along mine in that hot, tight, wet space. He pulled back and thrust forward again. "Ohhh, Duke! Oh, fuck!" He kept moving, driving me closer and closer to the most degrading, humiliating act of my life.

"I'm jacking you off, Devin," he teased me between pants.

"Awww, yeah! Oh, Duke, jack me off!" I cried out, beyond shame, beyond dignity, beyond control.

"Where am I jacking you off, Devin?" He asked wickedly.

"In my ass! You're jacking me off in my own ass! You're making me fuck myself! Oh, god, I'm cumming! Aww, Duke, I'm cumming in my own ass!" I squealed

"Jesus, I can feel it!" Duke cried out. "Awww, fuck, I'm cumming with you, Devin!" I felt his cock pressing against mine, pulsing along mine, squirting with me, pumping my ass full of two loads of cum.

"Oh, yeah, fucking myself, cumming in my ass, ohhhhhh, yesssssss!" I surrendered, still squirting into myself. Duke stayed planted inside me for a few minutes, our mingled panting the only sound breaking the silence. I groaned as I felt him start to pull free, and when he was out my own penis slipped free with a gush of cum. Duke got to his feet and went off to the bathroom without a word, and then Sebastian stood over me, naked. His cock was around the same size as Duke's, but he was circumcised.

"Put your penis back up your ass," he ordered. "It's my turn."

Copyright 2019, 2020

12