All Comments on 'Seven Minutes in Heaven Pt. 02'

by highclassic

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh yeah, let the sweetness flow

Damn was this a good one, for a change sex with parents didn't run into a full blown orgy. Instead it brought them closer together and gave the parents something they've been missing for some time now, and it also gave the siblings some legitimacy to pursue their relationship at home free of judgement. The bro/sis love remained strong in time of temptation and I have no doubt it'll persevere the future they envision together.

But I still want to see more of them, the story is too sweet to stop now and there are plenty more games in that diary for them to test and recommend to their parents. Hopefully you'll continue the series!

5*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This is one of the best stories that I have read in a long time

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCalmost 8 years ago
Very Nice Story

A very inventive plot and quite well executed. Also a well written as well as told story. Definitely one of the best I've read here.

My compliments on a well conceived unique plot and a well written, very readable story virtually error free!

My compliments on being among the seeming minority who know the difference between naval and navel!

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome story

This is an awesome story. Please add to the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it!

8===>~~~~ ({})

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
was a really good story until...

was a really good story until the parents got involved... had to vie it a 3 at best... sorry

PhineasNPhineasNover 6 years ago
Pretty silly

Sorry, the closet game for the parents is really silly and again, I just think the brother/sister relationship was forced. You need to build it up better.

KelsweetKelsweetover 6 years ago
Dont really get it

First she says they were thinking about someone else. Then they admit they were thinking about each other all along. But then she's telling her dad how you can 'become someone else", although that obviously hadn't worked for her either time she had done it (besides, what's the fun in that?!) - then she's pretending her dad is some imaginary guy, while her brother os pretending mom is her?

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
That was very tender and loving.

Nice story, sensitive characters and a fitting ending.

There was nothing not to like.

Rapier

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

Another beautiful and tender story.

Why wait...move into the Apartment now and save the money.

Maybe Great, Grandma Mary will have some new games to play.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really like this story...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Poor writers with no clue always screw up a good story. Written for chronic masterbaters that can't 5hink past the end of their dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous