All Comments on 'Seven Nights A'Dippin''

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
ScruffyOneScruffyOnealmost 4 years ago
Welcome back!

Good to see you back, Watching! The M Club series is one of my very favorite stories here, and this is just as high quality. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Top hole

A cracking good read. Funny witty realistic, well written, emotionally wide ranging, gripping, exciting, thrilling, entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

Excellent story very well crafted! Thanks for sharing!

debbievdebbievalmost 4 years ago
Was Totally Glued To It

Hey Watching Cloud, absolutely loved your story. I couldn't stop reading and wanting to know how their relationship continued to develop throughout their different adventures. It was funny, romantic, sexual and just great reading. Loved it. You are amazing!!!!

ErrolBook87ErrolBook87almost 4 years ago
Great!

Fantastic story! Your usual attention to detail and realistic, likable characters make for a story that is well-written and funny, in addition to being erotic. It's also great to know you're continuing to write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Fun Read

I agree totally with the positive comments already left here. This is a well-developed, well-written, engrossing tale that I couldn't put down until I reached the end.

I was a bit sorry to see the closeout at the end of the last page, though. I would have loved to have seen more, including what Rand and Eve will get up to at Mike and Annette's home while they were still away, and to see if they would be invited back for a couples night, as well as for the next get-together with the skinny-dipping friends that Mike and Annette alluded to. Who knows? -- perhaps their nudist group might include the couple who Rand and Eve watched through the window on Night 5.

And now that the 'nudity barrier' has been broken, there is also the question of how far Chuck, Becky and Max will continue to take their skinny-dipping. Lots of openings here.

Once again, GREAT JOB!

maddictmaddictalmost 4 years ago

Very fun, thanks for sharing. Did you go dipping with the couple sitting in the dark, and how did you not jump out of your skin.

I figured out you would get a early picture at your competions

maddictmaddictalmost 4 years ago

Watching Cloud, I didn't realise your the author of The 'M' club, I should have. I loved that story and the last seven nigjts

slapnuts69slapnuts69almost 4 years ago
Great

This reminds me a lot of my first girlfriend. We had neighbors with a pool that would go on vacation for an extended time. We would “watch” the pool. Never wore a suit. Great times,great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding Author

I love your work. Your stories are always so well written. I always wished there had been a follow up to The Class Nudist’

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic story. Loved it. 👍

I really love that you cast nudism in a much more realistic light than most Literotica stories.

After reading this story I looked at your submissions page and realised that I've read quite a few of your other stories and liked them.

Looking forward to more stories from you, and to reading the ones you've written that I haven't read yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Is there a 6th Star for ratings?

I wish I could click on the 6th star. This was wonderfully written and shared. All the characters came to life and I could imagine how they looked and acted. Great job!

MountainMiscellanistMountainMiscellanistalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

A lovely story! Beautifully written, fun and erotic.

Thank you.

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Good job. Tons of imagination and cleverly put together. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another great story

I may come back and reread it, just as I have--many times--for Class Nudist and The Nymph's Pool. Just like those other two, this one starts at exhibitionism and winds up, happily, in romance, leaving us both appreciating them as stand-alone stories, but also looking forward to sequels. Five stars, as usual. Congratulations on the prize.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Damn. Great Job!

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69almost 4 years ago

Excellent Story! Great writing with a funtastic plot. Thank you for taking the time to put this out there. Stay safe, stay healthy. Just want you to be able to keep writing, haha.

AvidReader47AvidReader47almost 4 years ago
Ah, yes

The Nymph's Pool...one of my absolute favorites.

Thanks for this one.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Such sweet young things!

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

this is sooo hot and really awesome. Thanks and five stars to you. Should be more.....very horny

speakingmusicspeakingmusicover 3 years ago
Charming, sexy, funny, and honest

What a good story should be. Thanks for sharing.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

I liked the story, but our dauntless main characters definatelyly had the most difficult challenge. Why nothing about Becky's teams trials?

Thanks for sharing.

testdrivertestdriverover 3 years ago
Young Love

Cute & sexy at the same time :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Authentic and Cute

Love your stories they are soooooo great! When will you write the next one?? And I wonder if you can write a second chapter to class nudist

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is everything I never knew I needed

I came here for a sexy time.

In return I genuinely, legitimately CRIED. In a fuck dammit I need a Rand.

Sexy and wholesome? Loved it. A great love story.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 3 years ago
Great

Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

The best erotic stories are, first of all, great stories. This is believable, fun, well written, well paced, and, yes, very erotic. I shall be looking - hard - at what else you have written. Great story.

NakedartNakedartover 3 years ago

Well done there not many stories on here that i cant put down this is one, added to favorites and will read again, well written , makes you want to keep going to next pool to see what happens , a well worth 5 stars give keep up the reads i be looking at your other stories that interest me next thanks keep up the great writing.

FatWillySTLFatWillySTLover 3 years ago

Fucking Brilliant! I actually felt nervous for them several times.

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2about 3 years ago
Skinny dipping FTW

This was up there with class nudist and many more.

My heart raced for many of the stories as my adrenaline pumped through my body. I was cheering for them, worrying for them, embarrassed for them, and excited for them, especially for their budding relationship.

The idea of going there in the daytime did cross my mind twice, but your wonderful pros had me forgetting that idea quickly and following along till the very end, and yes, trying to figure out how they got the picture.

Thank you for adding this gem to your collection and reminding me that I need to go skinny dipping as it has been far too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Brilliant

Loved this story. Well written, challenging dare and very sensitive to the characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bear Creek Queen

Just read, what a read, really great. Shame so far no continuation of Bear Queen friends rivary.

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturistabout 3 years ago

Excellent Story!

The nudism was real. As a nudist, I know that the first time is nerve wracking but within minutes, it becomes total freedom. One can sense a lifetime of nudity for this young couple.

The love part was really romantic. The first kiss was when they were nearly nude. The lovemaking progressed quickly but at a believable rate.

The dares were way beyond what we would have done at that age, but I loved the competiveness of Becky and Eve.

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlalmost 3 years ago

This is extremely well written. Very entertaining and enjoyable. The characters are all believable and the budding romance is hot. Thanks...

ca2dcca2dcalmost 3 years ago

Fun story, well written, but definitely lacking from an erotica standpoint. I would suggest a disclaimer that there is a surprising lack of intimacy.

zooliciouszooliciousover 2 years ago

Actually, this was a very intimate story. Bookmarked among my favorites.

babaloo92babaloo92over 2 years ago

Excellent! Very well written. Good plot and just plain fun.

52casper52casperover 2 years ago

Very well done! This would make a great movie!

DoctordeejDoctordeejover 2 years ago

GGreat plot, wonderful characters. It needs to be a movie! Enjoyed it. Immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the very best stories I have read on literotica! Thanks for a fun and enjoyable read. I suspect that many of your readers could identify with elements of this story.

John_BostonJohn_Bostonover 2 years ago

If I could leave more than five stars, I would: superb story. Believable, fun, and once again proving love can hit you over the head when you're least prepared for it.

hereandnow11hereandnow11about 2 years ago

So romantic and erotic. Well done.

gopher25gopher25about 2 years ago

Excellent story. It would have been nice to have an explanation of why Chuck and Becky got two pictures at the same house.

joeoggijoeoggialmost 2 years ago

Nothing like getting naked in the summer, young, skinny dipping with your first ever girlfriend!! Great story that brought back great memories.

OoshnaflootOoshnaflootalmost 2 years ago

I look at high score stories sometimes and think wtf, how does this rubbish get such a high score? NOT here! THIS is appropriately high. Perfect balance of sex, story and relationship. So difficult to get that balance right, and this story is the measuring stick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it - the sense of nervousness and excitement is so real

gafuntime28gafuntime28almost 2 years ago

Such a great story! Thank you!

gafuntime28gafuntime28over 1 year ago

I really really really love this story. Thank you!

ahab7171ahab7171over 1 year ago

Absolutely a great story, the freedom to skinny dip and the excitement of young love is well made here. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story!

Great buildup and reveals.

Keep up the excellent work. You have a lot of talent as a writer.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitover 1 year ago

reads very organically. plot isn't forced or unbelievable in the slightest. really great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, brought back some old memories of skinny dipping. Oh to be young again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife and I have a habit of hopping the fence after hours to swim nude in hotel pools, usually when we're on holiday and staying at a different hotel. We've been busted a few times, but all they do is make us leave. When we do get caught, it's usually because they notice us on the security cameras. But usually we just swim naked undetected for a while, then move on to the next hotel.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the absolute best stories I've ever read on Literotica. Well written, just enough detail to make it erotic and real. Nicely done!

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P3 months ago

Fun little story that rolls along 😀

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams3 months ago

Firstly, I love the story, but you made another error, Becky would have lost her first round also because the first person that posed with them in their underwear was their uncle and Max said nobody you know. ,

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams3 months ago

Just to edit my last comment, it was Chuck‘s brother that post with Becky’s team, and that would’ve been a disqualification as they knew him

some_boysome_boy19 days ago

this was great pacing. I loved her attitude and his naievete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous